1. Post #121
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    No sure if the models would be worth ripping or not.
    the falcon maybe?!? over 2 GB of data

2. Post #122
    November 2014
    422 Posts
    the falcon maybe?!? over 2 GB of data

I found a model from 1313 in the files, it's the only model from the game that's in it, before anyone asks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    32,728 Posts
    Yeah I found that as well. ILM was working on 1313 IIRC, so it makes sense that they would have some assets.

Plus it was in house at LucasArts, so companies related to them probably still have the assets.

It was also being developed on the Unreal Engine.

4. Post #124
    January 2010
    1,337 Posts
    ILM maybe the Gods when it comes to making very detailed CGI for films but for videos games nooooooooo.........

But every asset in this game is from Star Wars 1313 (except the E-11 that's from DICE) or other cancelled in house games from Lucasarts,the 1313 Boba Fett they showed concept art off of when the game got canceled is also coming as well.

As you can see here.

5. Post #125

June 2015
    486 Posts
    The Stormtrooper doesn't look bad TBH. I'd work with that model.

6. Post #126

July 2016
    11 Posts
    Would anyone be willing to help out on a project? I have some ALO files I need in OBJ with textures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Link to ALO files are below. Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mnugq0a2d...qBzigP2Xa?dl=0

7. Post #127
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    @corra huh... what?!? where from? i mean boba in 1313 pics? 've only seen the gameplay footage. all underground and coruscant. and that things google spills doesn't look like that? anyway... whatever quality the models, the demo is a concept for a first person story driven (cinematic vr or game) single player. who picks it up?!?

8. Post #128

October 2014
    180 Posts
    Anyone know what version of Unreal 4 it's running?

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    32,728 Posts
    Anyone know what version of Unreal 4 it's running?

10. Post #130

June 2015
    486 Posts
    I have TFU via steam now. How do I go about ripping out some models from it?

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    32,728 Posts
    ILM maybe the Gods when it comes to making very detailed CGI for films but for videos games nooooooooo.........

But every asset in this game is from Star Wars 1313 (except the E-11 that's from DICE) or other cancelled in house games from Lucasarts,the 1313 Boba Fett they showed concept art off of when the game got canceled is also coming as well.
    The TIE Fighter is also from Battlefront

12. Post #132
    June 2016
    22 Posts

The new royal guard looks sick, I cant find the files for is sadly

13. Post #133

February 2016
    34 Posts
    Could anyone extract this from SWTOR?

http://i.imgur.com/pZnPOpe.jpg

14. Post #134

April 2016
    37 Posts
    Would anyone be kind enough to rip the environments from either battlefront or Trials of Tatooine (preferably the second as I'm using UE4 so it kind of fits). I've no knowledge on how to do it :/

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    2,557 Posts
    can someone get me the skybox textures of Bespin please ?

Edited:

from Battlefront

16. Post #136

October 2014
    39 Posts
    Recently I download the model pack SW TFU 1 and 2, I could see that there had textures Leia death star version, Leia jedi, dagobah Luke and Lando, is it possible to extract as it has done was for Han Solo and Obi-wan ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

17. Post #137

April 2016
    37 Posts
    Also could someone get me a texture map of Endor? (Planet) I'm really struggling to find one!

18. Post #138
    February 2016
    20 Posts
    Does anybody has another OG-9 Spider Walker Droid model? The one from Battlefront III has 512x512 poor quality texture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 New Opera Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    January 2012
    64 Posts
    Can anyone get Purge Troopers from Star Wars Uprising? I don't know how to extract models from android games.

20. Post #140
    January 2013
    99 Posts
    Was going through the hold thread for a while but didn't really come across what I was looking for, does anyone know if a model of the A-Wing fighter had been put up from EA Battlefront?

21. Post #141
    October 2007
    98 Posts
    Was going through the hold thread for a while but didn't really come across what I was looking for, does anyone know if a model of the A-Wing fighter had been put up from EA Battlefront?
    Corra_Ashu posted it a long while back here: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post49205656 and he posted an update with the A-Wing's cockpit here: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post49588728
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    January 2013
    99 Posts
    Corra_Ashu posted it a long while back here: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post49205656 and he posted an update with the A-Wing's cockpit here: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post49588728
    Appreciate it man, that's a lot of posts to go through.

23. Post #143

August 2015
    2 Posts
    I don't know if anyone has these, but I'm looking for a lot of Clone Wars models. Mostly I'm just trying to find Saesee Tiin and the red and purple robed Darth Sidious. Any other models from the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes game would also be appreciated.

24. Post #144

January 2016
    9 Posts
    Could anyone acquire the textures for the projectiles / laser bolts from Battlefront 2015? If the laser bolts include models, then those would also be most appreciated.

Also, what method does one use to get into the Battlefront 2015 files for textures/sounds/models?

25. Post #145
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    I don't know if anyone has these, but I'm looking for a lot of Clone Wars models. Mostly I'm just trying to find Saesee Tiin and the red and purple robed Darth Sidious. Any other models from the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes game would also be appreciated.
    where to find Saesee Tiin? GoH? i don't have that. i have a darth sidious model somewhere tho. when i transfered all my stuff i might look into puzzling that.

26. Post #146

June 2015
    486 Posts
    By any chance can somebody rip the Stormtrooper Commander model from TFU?

27. Post #147
    January 2012
    121 Posts
    By any chance can somebody rip the Stormtrooper Commander model from TFU?
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/50...rcommander.rar
    happy modding :)

28. Post #148
    December 2015
    12 Posts
    I was wondering if there is a way to convert a .mesh to a .obj... I have been having trouble utilizing any of the Models Corra provided. I really want the Sullustan head model from Battlefront for a project in a .Obj

29. Post #149
    November 2014
    72 Posts
    Well has everyone heard of the recent cancellation of the fan-made Battlefront 3 made by Frontwire Studios? I was really hoping that this would become a full game, but EA made sure to cancel the game. The game will still live on, but it can't be Star Wars since of the 10 year contract that LucasFilm has with EA. Right now there are 3 options, the team can either continue to make the game after the contract is up (in around another 8 years), someone else could pick up the game and finish it (again after contract expires), or we get the real Battlefront 3 more accessible (maybe getting the game to work on Xbox One or porting to PC). I am not re-starting the previous argument on the other thread, I am just merely stating that it really sucks that we are still going to get a crappy re-boot of the game and not the one that was going to be almost perfect.

30. Post #150
    January 2012
    1,084 Posts
    It's disappointing but really not surprising though. It was only a matter of time before Frontwire popped up on EA's radar. Geez 2016 really has been the summer of IP owners butt-fucking the fanartists.

31. Post #151
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    i dunno what they have. what was planned? standard multiplayer ofc. and the whole singleplayer? they had all assets? they could still do it. show it to EA. sell it.

32. Post #152
    November 2014
    72 Posts
    i dunno what they have. what was planned? standard multiplayer ofc. and the whole singleplayer? they had all assets? they could still do it. show it to EA. sell it.
    The owner of Frontwire Studios had a meeting with LucasFilm. While LucasFilm was totally okay with them creating their own Battlefront game, EA was not happy with this. The guy even asked if they could have EA publish and sell the game, but EA still wanted the game shut down. It seems like EA just doesn't want fans to create a game way better than their whole team. It's actually really sad that a small team can create something better than a huge company like EA. Anyway, for anyone who wants to read the article for themselves, there is a link down below. If you guys want me to link you to a beta/alpha build of the game that I have, let me know.

http://frontwirestudios.com/the-futu...xy-in-turmoil/

33. Post #153
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    it's not about if it could be better. Exclusive Asshole just want exactly that. own the franchise. they play "authority" cause it's been announced as star wars for free on steam. not for money on origin. business bullshit. contract bullshit. i hate lawyers waving with nothing but paper type of bullshit. buzzkillz. i'd punch them.

if you got something small to look and executable and safe to running i'd not mind tho.

34. Post #154
    January 2012
    1,084 Posts
    The owner of Frontwire Studios had a meeting with LucasFilm. While LucasFilm was totally okay with them creating their own Battlefront game, EA was not happy with this. The guy even asked if they could have EA publish and sell the game, but EA still wanted the game shut down. It seems like EA just doesn't want fans to create a game way better than their whole team. It's actually really sad that a small team can create something better than a huge company like EA. Anyway, for anyone who wants to read the article for themselves, there is a link down below. If you guys want me to link you to a beta/alpha build of the game that I have, let me know.

It is really pissy that this happened. As much as I hate to say it, Star Wars Battlefront is dead to me now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #155

June 2015
    486 Posts

It should be made clear that Frontwire has only said EA wanted to shut down the Star Wars-themed game. EA can't shut down Galaxy In Turmoil if it's not a Star Wars game, try as they might. They don't own the FPS/TPS genre.

Anyhow, this whole thing's really a discussion for another thread, so I'll say something model related here. I don't suppose anybody has made a rip of the Outpost Beta or Rebel Base models from Battlefront, have they?

36. Post #156
    November 2014
    72 Posts
    It should be made clear that Frontwire has only said EA wanted to shut down the Star Wars-themed game. EA can't shut down Galaxy In Turmoil if it's not a Star Wars game, try as they might. They don't own the FPS/TPS genre.

Anyhow, this whole thing's really a discussion for another thread, so I'll say something model related here. I don't suppose anybody has made a rip of the Outpost Beta or Rebel Base models from Battlefront, have they?
    The Rebel Base models have been released, both male and female. You can find all of the Battlefront files on this mediafire folder created by Cora_Ashu.
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5s9...pt/Battlefront

As for the Galaxy in Turmoil game files, they can be found in this mediafire link below. I found this on the web somewhere so I did not initially upload the files. There are 4 levels, 2 being test levels and the other 2 are betas of Hoth and Tatooine. I believe that this is the build from around March 2016 so there are very few characters that are playable or as NPCs. You will be able to play as an Ep3 Clone Trooper, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Clone Wars X1, and Clone Wars X2. The Stormtrooper in the game is only a hostile NPC. There are a few weapons that you can choose from including: Lightsabers, DC-15s Blaster Rifle, A280 Blaster Rifle, a Rocket Launcher, a Grenade Launcher, a Heavy Machine/Chain Gun, and an Electric gun that doesn't do anything. It is still interesting to play though.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xz...StarwarsFr.rar

37. Post #157

June 2015
    486 Posts
    The Rebel Base models have been released, both male and female. You can find all of the Battlefront files on this mediafire folder created by Cora_Ashu.
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5s9...pt/Battlefront
    I think you misunderstand. I already downloaded the unit models. I would like to have the map objects, rooms etc.

38. Post #158
    November 2014
    72 Posts
    I think you misunderstand. I already downloaded the unit models. I would like to have the map objects, rooms etc.
    Oh, yeah I guess I misunderstood. I thought you meant the base unit models, but now I see that you mean literal objects in the rooms. I am not sure if anyone has ripped those from the game yet. I do own the game, but I haven't tried to rip anything from it yet.

39. Post #159

August 2016
    58 Posts
    So here is my edit of the EA Falcon, my attempt to make it look more like the ep 5 esb & ep 6 rotj Falcon 32" studio model.
    This model im currently using in my Star Wars mod for X3 Albion Prelude. thread link
    http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.p...0889122a5b3995

Here is the EA model

Here is mine, note cabin and escape pod hatches. (more work will be done on it)

model and textures in .max and obj.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6M...ew?usp=sharing

Hi there The Link is down !!!! someone can upload this ship again ?? need it for fan art !!

UPDATE : I FOUND IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    July 2016
    9 Posts
    Does anybody have the Mon Calamari Cruiser from EA's Battlefront? I looked all over the other thread and nobody ever released it.