View Poll Results: FP PREDICTS: Which side do you think will win the EU referendum?

Voters
1114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain win, with 52% or more of the vote

544 48.83%
  • Remain win, with less than 52% of the vote

260 23.34%
  • Leave win, with less than 52% of the vote

107 9.61%
  • Leave win, with 52% or more of the vote

80 7.18%
  • Don't know

123 11.04%
  1. Post #1241
    October 2012
    1,021 Posts
    we're fucked. thanks to all the idiots who voted leave! time to kill myself with booze.
    Save some for me man. Actually hoping Scotland has another referendum and leaves because this shit is unbearable. Let me move to a North that isn't continuously ignored and shit on, please.

I don't bloody trust this country anymore. We would be in a 'hide the knives' state if UK was a person right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

2. Post #1242
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)

March 2010
    3,820 Posts

3. Post #1243
    January 2012
    1,173 Posts
    Except it literally does. He's implying an intelligence test would've barred enough Brexit voters from voting that the results would've different, ie that Brexit voters are dumb.

I'm purposefully making my posts over articulate because I'm fighting against "hurr durr everyone who disagrees with me is bad".
    Why do you think a standardized test would bar " enough " Brexit voters?

4. Post #1244
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,927 Posts
    Well, bye everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 16 (list)

5. Post #1245

6. Post #1246
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,195 Posts
    Just because you didn't vote due to anti-immigration reasons, doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of people who did.
    Uh, look at my flag. I didn't vote.

Even so just because some people voted for anti-immigration reasons doesn't mean everyone did, and it doesn't mean of those who did they did so because of "xenophobia and bigotry." There's a lot of bullshit being thrown around here about who did what and why they did it, and presuming that Brexit voters are dumb, racist, xenophobic, or otherwise just bigots in general isn't nice and you would be crying foul if it happened to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

7. Post #1247
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,312 Posts
    Well, bye everyone.
    My condolences

8. Post #1248
    May 2011
    1,135 Posts
    I'm pretty much not paying attention at all. Can someone tell me what the consequences of this are and why Britain did this in the first place?

9. Post #1249
    August 2013
    5,236 Posts
    don't go friends

we need you

10. Post #1250
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,570 Posts
    don't go friends

we need you
    D:

11. Post #1251
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    don't go friends

we need you
    you should leave too. without Britain there is no future for non-Euro countries in the EU

12. Post #1252
    January 2010
    580 Posts
    I can't wait for the EU to turn into a kindergarten led by Germany when you guys all leave. Maybe we get a proper USE...pfff

Honestly though, hope it works out for you guys.   

13. Post #1253
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    Dennab
    April 2005
    11,510 Posts
    Well

That said. Intelligence and education are two separate entities.
    The difference seriously cannot be that distinguished. Where is the source for that?

14. Post #1254
    Dennab
    April 2011
    2,997 Posts
    Well at least you guys still have the Commonwealth, right?

15. Post #1255
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    1,988 Posts
    Uh, look at my flag. I didn't vote.

Even so just because some people voted for anti-immigration reasons doesn't mean everyone did, and it doesn't mean of those who did they did so because of "xenophobia and bigotry." There's a lot of bullshit being thrown around here about who did what and why they did it, and presuming that Brexit voters are dumb, racist, xenophobic, or otherwise just bigots in general isn't nice and you would be crying foul if it happened to you.
    Yeah, but saying people voted for nationalism reasons is kinder than saying they voted to leave to cause a massive European schism.

16. Post #1256
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

17. Post #1257
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    The difference seriously cannot be that distinguished. Where is the source for that?
    Guardian

18. Post #1258
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,043 Posts
    I am freed from my mortal coil at last.

19. Post #1259
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    1,988 Posts
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...s-and-analysis

20. Post #1260
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,570 Posts
    Guardian

21. Post #1261
    HEY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A NEW STEAMGROUP FOR PLAYING HALF-LIFE 1 AND 2 DEATHMATCH WITH OTHER FACEPUNCHERS?? WE USUALLY PLAY GAMES A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK AND IF YOU JOIN OUR STEAM GROUP WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE'RE PLAYING!! CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
    Dennab
    April 2007
    10,941 Posts
    Well

Aye, and higher education doesn't imply knowledge nor awareness of the issues surrounding a Brexit. A degree in Art or even Engineering doesn't actually mean you know anything about the EU and Britain's role in it.

Not to mention I assume that graph is plotting cities. Could it be that perhaps Brexit has more to do with geography, which is only coincidentally tied to access to higher education?

Not to mention that globalism has thus far disproportionately affected those without higher education in a negative way. Those who are content of course aren't willing to leave and see nothing wrong.

Congrats on the useless graph.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

22. Post #1262
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    5,566 Posts
    The effects on the global economy and the UK economy are going to be absolutely fucking disastrous, regardless of this being legally binding or not. Hell it's already started, Asian markets are imploding right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Venezuela Show Events Starred Starred x 13 (list)

23. Post #1263
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,476 Posts
    I've tried researching this and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.

24. Post #1264
    I HAVE AN UNUSUALLY SMALL PENIS AND MY POSTS ARE TERRIBLE
    June 2008
    3,777 Posts
    US-UK union when?

USUK

Wow that would be hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

25. Post #1265
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,102 Posts
    I've tried researching this and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.
    Join the club.

26. Post #1266
    Dennab
    July 2012
    4,355 Posts
    I'm pretty much not paying attention at all. Can someone tell me what the consequences of this are and why Britain did this in the first place?
    The given reasons are mostly crap and not really coherent.
    The consequences are not by any length going to be as apocalyptic as people are prophesizing now.

27. Post #1267
    July 2009
    804 Posts
    So I thought it has to go through parliament to get passed? Sorry I don't know the process, I'm really out of the loop on this.

28. Post #1268
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    14,820 Posts
    Hey time to shop on UK Amazon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. China Show Events Starred Starred x 23 (list)

29. Post #1269
    October 2012
    1,021 Posts
    So now we're going to see unprecedented investment in the NHS and a health service that shames the world, right?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god I'm laughing but I don't know why. The tories don't give a shit, and the leave voters won't even care when none of their propaganda proves accurate because you'd have to be absolutely mad to believe any of it anyway.

Bring on the next scapegoat. I'm personally looking forward to seeing how the conservatives dress up their next barrier to defunding everything and generally just fucking us all up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 6 (list)

30. Post #1270
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    1,988 Posts
    Aye, and higher education doesn't imply knowledge nor awareness of the issues surrounding a Brexit. A degree in Art or even Engineering doesn't actually mean you know anything about the EU and Britain's role in it.

Not to mention I assume that graph is plotting cities. Could it be that perhaps Brexit has more to do with geography, which is only coincidentally tied to access to higher education?

Not to mention that globalism has thus far disproportionately affected those without higher education in a negative way. Those who are content of course aren't willing to leave and see nothing wrong.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but I find it significantly more believable that someone with an arts degree would have a better idea of the situation than a bricklayer or an unemployed person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Australia Show Events Starred Starred x 16 (list)

31. Post #1271
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)

March 2010
    3,820 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

32. Post #1272
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,195 Posts
    Yeah, but saying people voted for nationalism reasons is kinder than saying they voted to leave to cause a massive European schism.
    What? Maybe some people voted to "cause a massive European schism" but I don't think that's entered into the minds of British people who wanted to pull their country out. Maybe that's the isolationist in me talking but I don't think the concerns and feelings of continental Europe were a priority for leave voters.

I'm not going to presume I do know what British people feel or how they think, but I think it's safe to say such a grand political agenda like that is a little fucking off the wall, don't you think?

33. Post #1273
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    9,489 Posts
    Well

what kinda of graph is that? I also took stats and that graph bothers me, like it's hiding data.

34. Post #1274

35. Post #1275
    Dennab
    April 2011
    2,997 Posts
    US-UK union when?

USUK

Wow that would be hilarious.
    If the US and UK joined up again, it would be mayhem. The people of these two countries hate each other.

36. Post #1276
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,476 Posts
    If the US and UK joined up again, it would be mayhem. The people of these two countries hate each other.
    We do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 23 (list)

37. Post #1277
    January 2012
    1,173 Posts
    I'm sorry to break it to you, but I find it significantly more believable that someone with an arts degree would have a better idea of the situation than a bricklayer or an unemployed person.
    You could also say the same thing about the bricklayer man with no degree but gets his info from brainwashing right wing medias.

38. Post #1278
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,627 Posts

If you're too dumb to get any degree you're probably not intelligent enough to make a sensible decision on this.

Yes people with art degrees aren't necessarily geniuses, but then whats the quality of someone who couldn't even achieve something like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

39. Post #1279
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,547 Posts
    UK and EU right now

40. Post #1280
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,195 Posts
    No... we don't...? Or at least we don't, I personally find British people unbearable but I don't hate them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)