View Poll Results: FP PREDICTS: Which side do you think will win the EU referendum?

Voters
1114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain win, with 52% or more of the vote

544 48.83%
  • Remain win, with less than 52% of the vote

260 23.34%
  • Leave win, with less than 52% of the vote

107 9.61%
  • Leave win, with 52% or more of the vote

80 7.18%
  • Don't know

123 11.04%
  1. Post #801
    Dennab
    December 2012
    2,836 Posts
    Makes me wonder how our next election will turn out.

2. Post #802
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,043 Posts

Uh oh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

3. Post #803
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    REMAIN SCAREMONGERING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

4. Post #804
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    Scotland may have lost the referendum with their dismal turnout of under 70%

5. Post #805
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,971 Posts
    Seriously who came up with the name Brexit. I dont want to live in a country run by people like that.

6. Post #806
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,976 Posts

Am I going mad or does anyone else here see a map of Europe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 25 (list)

7. Post #807
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,043 Posts
    REMAIN SCAREMONGERING
    THEY HAVEN'T EVEN REALISED THE POLLING STATIONS CLOSED, WHAT A BUNCH OF NONCES #BREXITISREAL

8. Post #808
    May 2011
    1,122 Posts
    Could anyone explain why areas least affected by immigration are in general the most against it?

9. Post #809
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    Makes me wonder how our next election will turn out.
    Well we have a few weeks till we find out.

10. Post #810
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,684 Posts
    At that scale it could be part of daily fluctuations. Of course there will be uncertainty in the pound as much as there is uncertainty with Brexit.

11. Post #811
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts
    Scotland may have lost the referendum with their dismal turnout of under 70%
    They were never a big player any way, there's only about 2 million actual voters up there.

12. Post #812
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    Could anyone explain why areas least affected by immigration are in general the most against it?
    because they don't want their areas to become like those which have high immigration. if they wanted high immigration and 'diversity' (to use the loaded term) they would move to london, but they don't want it so they stay put and vote against it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

13. Post #813
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,573 Posts
    I don't understand why they want to leave the EU, wouldn't that be a bad choice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

14. Post #814
    ( Y )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,941 Posts
    Been smoking more during this vote counting than I normally do in a day. The vote doesn't even directly affect me; got British citizenship so I can enter and leave the UK as I please even if they leave the EU.
    Seriously who came up with the name Brexit. I dont want to live in a country run by people like that.
    I bet someone's going to legitimately turn it into a brand of cereal after this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

15. Post #815
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    If you were waiting to go to bed you might be able to go now

16. Post #816
    October 2009
    1,165 Posts
    It may sound petty, but I just won't be able to handle the smugness of some of the newspapers if we go out. It'll be insufferable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

17. Post #817
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,830 Posts
    well im glad i held off paying the last part of my tuition fee until the end of this week
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Norway Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

18. Post #818
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2013
    3,635 Posts
    yay limited freedom of movement

19. Post #819
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,461 Posts

It's possible that mistakes were made, but I don't think it's over yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

20. Post #820
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    10,828 Posts
    It may sound petty, but I just won't be able to handle the smugness of some of the newspapers if we go out. It'll be insufferable.
    Even if the exit vote wins, the government can just turn around and say "no that's a dumb idea" and not leave the EU.

21. Post #821
    ( Y )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,941 Posts
    Rupert Murdoch in particular will need medical staff on-hand as his earth-shattering orgasm will probably cause a heart attack.
    Even if the exit vote wins, the government can just turn around and say "no that's a dumb idea" and not leave the EU.
    Sounds like a perfect recipe for riots tbh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

22. Post #822
    I do it all
    November 2010
    20,182 Posts

THE TRAIN HAS ONLY LEFT THE STATION LADDY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

23. Post #823
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    I don't think Remain can win anymore, there aren't that many heavy Remain constituencies to declare, but lots of Brexit ones.

24. Post #824
    I'm halving my usage of math each week.. but, apparently I'll never be able to quit.
    October 2009
    9,216 Posts
    If you were waiting to go to bed you might be able to go now

Holy dooley!

I just woke up, and didn't really think that leave would be winning; by any margin.

25. Post #825
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    Not going to happen. It is going to be treated as binding.

26. Post #826
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    I must admit, i'm rather morbidly curious to see how the UK would fare outside of the EU.
    probably a lot better when the eu tanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    Jsm
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    "You thought that was the referendum? No that was a test."

28. Post #828
    I don't think Remain can win anymore, there aren't that many heavy Remain constituencies to declare, but lots of Brexit ones.
    A lot of the.. remaining remain constituencies are fairly large though, no-one can tell at this stage.

29. Post #829
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,913 Posts
    This will be the last of our problems if we leave.

30. Post #830
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    At that scale it could be part of daily fluctuations. Of course there will be uncertainty in the pound as much as there is uncertainty with Brexit.
    It looks like it's going to be either the third or the second biggest drop in GBP of all time, not some daily fluctuation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

31. Post #831
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,461 Posts

32. Post #832
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    "You thought that was the referendum? No that was a test."
    It was a social experiment

33. Post #833
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts
    http://www.scotsman.com/news/politic...band-1-4162619

You know what, I kind of agree with him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

34. Post #834
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,686 Posts
    Incredibly to me that Leave is winning in Wales when Wales has a net gain from EU membership through the Common Agricultural Policy and loads of other EU policies.

They're literally saying "no we don't want your money we want the UK government to maybe replace those funds instead"

35. Post #835
    Jsm
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    It was a social experiment
    Its just a prank bro.

Edited:

Edinburgh coming up, this could be interesting.

36. Post #836
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    Incredibly to me that Leave is winning in Wales when Wales has a net gain from EU membership through the Common Agricultural Policy and loads of other EU policies.

They're literally saying "no we don't want your money we want the UK government to maybe replace those funds instead"
    It isn't about economics. People who think that voting behaviour is based upon 'rational choice theory' are completely wrong and haven't seriously studied the issues.

37. Post #837
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts

The Welsh are very nationalistic so it doesn't surprise me really. I mean it's quite clear this referendum is 10% decisions made on facts, 90% patriotic nonsense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 15 (list)

38. Post #838
    October 2009
    1,165 Posts
    I just want my constituency to declare, then I can go the fuck to sleep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

39. Post #839
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    John Curtice reckons it might all be ogre

40. Post #840
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)