View Poll Results: FP PREDICTS: Which side do you think will win the EU referendum?

Voters
1114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain win, with 52% or more of the vote

544 48.83%
  • Remain win, with less than 52% of the vote

260 23.34%
  • Leave win, with less than 52% of the vote

107 9.61%
  • Leave win, with 52% or more of the vote

80 7.18%
  • Don't know

123 11.04%
  1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts
    Oh it just keeps getting worse, this is depressing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

2. Post #602
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,269 Posts
    If Leave do win, I could easily see a new Scottish referendum in the near future at this point - Remain is thrashing Leave up there at the moment.
    This will only be possible if it's a significant remain vote in Scotland but leave win.

3. Post #603
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,738 Posts
    fuckin basildon
    Take it from someone who had to stay in basildon briefly last year; it is a horrible place and brexit or not its going to remain horrible.

4. Post #604
    Dennab
    December 2015
    1,098 Posts
    Leave 100K lead.

The night is still young, but FUCK.

5. Post #605
    ( • Y • )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,939 Posts
    Today I learned there was an Egyptian frog deity called Kek.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Starred Starred x 17 (list)

6. Post #606
    September 2015
    375 Posts
    If Leave do win, I could easily see a new Scottish referendum in the near future at this point - Remain is thrashing Leave up there at the moment.
    Scotland will be poor as dirt if they go independant, not to mention the chances of an independant Scotland being allowed into the EU being low af
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    October 2009
    1,165 Posts
    Well, leave breached 1 million votes. Still too early, but interesting.

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,032 Posts
    Maybe if the Remain campaign didn't spend its time trying to fill the UK's people with the fear of hellfire and damnation this would be smoother. Said this before with the Yes/No vote in Scotland, trying to scare and threaten people made things 100% worse.

9. Post #609
    This probably isn't a good idea
    October 2007
    3,452 Posts
    Dat City of London result.

Shame there's only something like 7,000 voters living there, but hey I'll take it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

10. Post #610
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,313 Posts
    Oh yes.

11. Post #611
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,269 Posts
    Scotland will be poor as dirt if they go independant, not to mention the chances of an independant Scotland being allowed into the EU being low af
    This is debatable.

Edited:

Maybe if the Remain campaign didn't spend its time trying to fill the UK's people with the fear of hellfire and damnation this would be smoother. Said this before with the Yes/No vote in Scotland, trying to scare and threaten people made things 100% worse.
    Both sides have been brandishing the scare tactics this time. Both sides were as bad as eachother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    10,827 Posts
    I'm still not really sure how leaving the EU would benefit the UK, or everyone who lives inside of it.

There was just so much nonsense and shitflinging from both sides.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 13 (list)

13. Post #613
    August 2009
    474 Posts
    Leave 100K lead.

The night is still young, but FUCK.
    Was literally just about to post this. I predicted it would be a minority leave victory, but was always hoping I was wrong I mean I get it's still early to predict it but this isn't looking good.

14. Post #614
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2013
    3,635 Posts
    I'm still not really sure how leaving the EU would benefit the UK, or everyone who lives inside of it.

it wont

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts

The remain campaign was just awful, they completely misread the public.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,447 Posts
    it was neck and neck earlier but leave has a big lead now, not looking good :/

17. Post #617
    October 2007
    3,452 Posts
    Swansea vote Leave - that's a bad sign, right?

18. Post #618
    ( • Y • )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,939 Posts
    it was neck and neck earlier but leave has a big lead now, not looking good :/
    There's still something like 38 million votes to be announced.

19. Post #619
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,447 Posts
    There's still something like 38 million votes to be announced.
    I know that but it's a little bit scary

20. Post #620

July 2013
    8,537 Posts
    Both sides.

I don't want to sleep with it being this close.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

21. Post #621
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    London's going to have to go nuclear for Remain to turn this around

22. Post #622
    I make graphic designs and lua errors (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ) โ€
    January 2013
    5,197 Posts
    Have you seen any UK newspapers recently? Leave are just as bad, if not worse, at this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

23. Post #623
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts

24. Post #624
    ( • Y • )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,939 Posts
    Swansea vote Leave - that's a bad sign, right?
    The running theme so far seems to be areas that were expected to be pro-remain have either had smaller leads or gone to leave on a knife's edge; predictions beforehand haven't held particularly well.
    I know that but it's a little bit scary
    True, this has been a fairly interesting referendum so far, as far as prediction errors are concerned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

25. Post #625
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    To be fair Farage kinda conceded like 20 mins into counting. Night is still young..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,812 Posts
    Thankfully my constituency, North Down, saw sense and won remain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

27. Post #627
    October 2007
    3,452 Posts
    What I think this referendum and the last general election have shown is that a lot of the polling companies in the UK are apparently pretty bad at their jobs.

28. Post #628
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    What I think this referendum and the last general election have shown is that a lot of the polling companies in the UK are apparently pretty bad at their jobs.
    The polling for this referendum was all over the place and should always have been taken with a few spoonfuls of salt

29. Post #629
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts
    It's due to the way they poll, particularly with online polls it's mostly young people who take part so the older generation doesn't get proper representation in the polls, which results in weird surprises like this.

30. Post #630
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    Vince Cable has chosen an interesting night for party politics in an attempt to oust the conservative government..

Edited:

Also I would love to know the turn out based on age etc but I am 99% sure its not possible?

31. Post #631
    October 2007
    3,452 Posts
    It's due to the way they poll, particularly with online polls it's mostly young people who take part so the older generation doesn't get proper representation in the polls, which results in weird surprises like this.
    I know - so maybe they need to look at maybe getting better polling results from the older generation, because they're the biggest voting group in the UK.

32. Post #632
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,808 Posts
    I can't wait for the majority of Scotland to vote against leaving and then we leave

33. Post #633
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,206 Posts
    rip my town

34. Post #634
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    Also I would love to know the turn out based on age etc but I am 99% sure its not possible?
    Exit polls make that possible in general elections but there wasn't one here, so dunno

35. Post #635

36. Post #636
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,819 Posts
    O kurwa, it's time to bring out the vodka

37. Post #637
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    Lindsay Lohan is weighing in

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

38. Post #638
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    9,744 Posts
    Looking at the polls I'm surprised at how polarising it is, seems some seat will be 70% leave next to another seat which is 70% remain. That's crazy to me.

Am I right in saying poorer areas are voting leave more than middle income areas?

39. Post #639
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,970 Posts
    The Pound continuing to steadily drop in value, good good.

"It is currently trading down more than 5.3pc as traders contemplate the likelihood of a Brexit victory.

That puts the pound on track for a greater fall than that of "Black Wednesday", when the UK left the ERM in 1992. On that day, the pound dropped by just 4.1pc."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

40. Post #640
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,032 Posts
    Lindsay Lohan is weighing in

She sounds really mad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)