View Poll Results: FP PREDICTS: Which side do you think will win the EU referendum?

Voters
1114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain win, with 52% or more of the vote

544 48.83%
  • Remain win, with less than 52% of the vote

260 23.34%
  • Leave win, with less than 52% of the vote

107 9.61%
  • Leave win, with 52% or more of the vote

80 7.18%
  • Don't know

123 11.04%
  1. Post #561
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    19,859 Posts
    Are you serious about this?

Just "okay?" to what this appears to be?
    It's on camera duder, if it's on camera it's probably going to be investigated.

I didn't say I liked it. Just that blowing up this one instance like it's the end of the world or whatever is a waste of effort. Recounts have happened before for less.

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2013
    3,635 Posts
    london's gonna be remain and thus the referendum will be remain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    19,859 Posts
    Wholly awaiting #pencilgate or some equally dumb shit. Gotta slap gate on it, otherwise it's not a scandal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

4. Post #564
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Okay.
    are you intentionally trying to be a bad poster

UEA is predicting a 50.2 leave win off of current results. given how close it is, I wouldn't say that one side has won or lost lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    January 2010
    5,070 Posts
    370 results remaining != leave has won
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    October 2009
    1,164 Posts
    So, lads, just accept it, Remain has lost.
    Still 300+ places left to declare - can't really announce a result either way right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

7. Post #567
    October 2012
    671 Posts
    So, lads, just accept it, Remain has lost.
    heard it here first folks, time to pack up all the ballots, Tonetta19 of Facepunch already knew the result

there's still 371 places yet to declare, chill out   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

8. Post #568

November 2015
    26 Posts

UEA is predicting a 50.2 leave win off of current results. given how close it is, I wouldn't say that one side has won or lost lol
    No, I'm laughing at you and your stupidity rich boy

(User was banned for this post ("trolling" - Orkel))

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,267 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Okay.
    Alot of larger areas to be counted, it's WAY too early to call. Go back into your cave.

10. Post #570
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,819 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Okay.
    you can't really say this until all of the votes have been counted

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,052 Posts
    apparently being calm and realising we have only counted a tiny fucking amount of whats going to be counted in total is being a rich boy?????

What do you know about the lives of the people you're insulting??? Precisely nothing, just calm down jesus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,546 Posts

UEA prediction is now 50.2 remain but honestly it's so close that it'll be a few hours before it's even remotely discernable, maybe after a couple of the big areas report.

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,206 Posts
    david cameron; betrayed by austerity

14. Post #574
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,427 Posts
    Is there like some secret memo going around leave supporters that they should act like children at all available opportunities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 13 (list)

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,856 Posts
    Who will we all blame for our problems if we leave though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    Is there like some secret memo going around leave supporters that they should act like children at all available opportunities.
    this guy is actually a rabid remain supporter

everyone in this referendum is awful

probably the worst part about the referendum is that you get to hear the terribly thought out opinions of people who are otherwise disinterested in politics on both sides
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    Dennab
    January 2015
    897 Posts
    the muslims
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 11 (list)

18. Post #578
    October 2009
    1,164 Posts
    Easy, the South can blame the North and the North can blame the South. It'll pretty much be the same as normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

19. Post #579

June 2013
    284 Posts
    You sound like a real swell guy, guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

20. Post #580
    October 2012
    671 Posts
    The working class

even the working class will blame the working class

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,295 Posts
    the results for london districts will be declared in about an hour or two, if its still looking bad then feel free to go hang yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

22. Post #582
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    903 Posts
    I hope the UK votes to leave, it would be nice to see. It's not going to cause job losses or lose trade deals or most of the things that have been said to encourage voters not to leave, its just going to spice things up a bit and make your government work a bit harder.
    Nah. I will literally lose my job in approx. 2 years if we leave. Our research institute is mostly funded through EU regional growth funds (as is a vast amount of current scientific research). It's really not just scaremongering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    6,745 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Okay.
    there's 5 and a half hours left. you're a child.

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,043 Posts
    Nah. I will literally lose my job in approx. 2 years if we leave. Our research institute is mostly funded through EU regional growth funds (as is a vast amount of current scientific research). It's really not just scaremongering.
    All the apprenticeships I've been applying to are EU funded as well.

25. Post #585
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,427 Posts
    All the apprenticeships I've been applying to are EU funded as well.
    But you see if we #takebackourborders then there will be millions of jobs and loads of pounds for everyone great times ahead just trust in Farage.

26. Post #586
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    The drop in the pound is apparently the third biggest on record, after 2008 and Black Wednesday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

27. Post #587
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    The drop in the pound is apparently the third biggest on record, after 2008 and Black Wednesday
    I can see it going beyond Black Wednesday if leave.

I wonder if George Soros is paying attention again this time.

28. Post #588
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,179 Posts
    Remain closing the gap. Leave only has a 3k lead now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,700 Posts
    Now all these percentages do look tight as fuck but when you realise that this is the map of areas currently counted.

30. Post #590
    Jsm
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    Remain closing the gap. Leave only has a 3k lead now.
    Lead is irrelevant, the BBC said as much at the start. Its not like a general election where its FPTP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    Am I really confused or did sky news say it's race for the first to get a certain number of votes? that sounds kinda ridiculous

32. Post #592
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    Am I really confused or did sky news say it's race for the first to get a certain number of votes? that sounds kinda ridiculous
    About 33.6 million votes were cast, so whichever sides gets to 16.8 million has won

33. Post #593
    Jsm
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    Once either side goes past ~16.8m its mathematically impossible for the other side to win.

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,427 Posts
    One side needs something like 16.3(?) million votes to win.

35. Post #595
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,819 Posts
    I imagine by certain number they mean half of the electorate that voted

36. Post #596
    About 33.6 million votes were cast, so whichever sides gets to 16.8 million has won
    Thanks, that clears it up

37. Post #597
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,969 Posts
    fuckin basildon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

38. Post #598
    October 2012
    671 Posts
    good job stockton, really living up to your stereotype

edit: signing out for now, not gunna be a comfortable sleep i'll tell you that

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,269 Posts
    The working class

even the working class will blame the working class
    These seem relevant.

Read in reverse order..

40. Post #600
    This probably isn't a good idea
    October 2007
    3,446 Posts
    If Leave do win, I could easily see a new Scottish referendum in the near future at this point - Remain is thrashing Leave up there at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)