1. Post #1
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

We are the team of developers who created and managed one of the most popular roleplay community in Russia.
    And now we are opening our server for English speaking players.

We've spent huge amount of time making it interesting and popular. And we're always developing new features.
    We're based upon darkrp, however, it doesn't make it bad and horrible. We're not 13 years old kids who stack 50 scriptfodders addons each upon other.

Features:

Roles
    We have custom jobs made to act different role to each other.
    Whether you want to go fishing or open your cinema, drive a taxi, or fight criminals, you're always welcome. Each job has its own business and activities.
    You are still free to name your job whatever you want, but following server rules. Job limits are dynamic so as more players join the server, then more job places will be available.

Ever wanted to see someones bones in GMod? Now you can.

Building, Wiremod, E2 Coding
    Unlike the other server maintainers, we love player's creation and allow them to express themselves. The server has limit of 300 props per player, this is fairly enough for anyone to build theirs best gang base or an automated weapon shop using power of Wiremod and Expression2. Also we keep in mind that players can abuse it, so there is some limitations in Wiremod and building usage.

Fair method of getting rewards from confiscated stuff
    Oh no, you can't just bash something and get money of it. Instead, you need to take confiscated items to the Police Department and throw it in monstrous shredder.

Gangs
    Mobsters can make the gang which gives them special abilities to use private voice radio channel and see each other on the map. These abilities are accessible for RP money via gang upgrade system.

Furniture and other cool stuff
    We have added PlayX addon so players can watch their favorite youtube videos while printing or just hanging out with firend. Trader can buy a piano and play music.

There's also turrets, if you're worried if someone can break into your apartments while you're out of reach.

Or maybe you wanted to stop guys with weapons, so weapon detector may be your best friend.

Atmosphere and Day-Night cycle
    The server cycles Day and Night featuring temporary rains and fog.

Mini and Macro maps
    Players can easily find trading spots and cooperate with friends using large map in score board or small one minimap in right bottom screen corner.

Chatbox that is useful
    We have unique, simple chatbox that does not suck. It is powered by awesomium, featuring stuff like PM in tabs, emojis, and images.

Development & Updates
    Even through we've already done a lot of custom content, we still have wide plans on adding more features and adjusting gameplay.

Map

Our Rockford modification is made fully open space and allows to use aircraft. A lot of map parts were redone. And there's also helicopters, just for the fun of it.

So join the server and bring your friends, help us beat boring servers today. Let's make RP great again.

French Server nxserv.eu:27020, or just click here.
    US Server nxserv.us:27015, or just click here.
    Website with current status (English, French, Russian): https://nxserv.eu/

We're open for discussions and any opinions, so please post your thoughts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    June 2016
    9 Posts
    This is not a place for advertising your DarkRP server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2016
    120 Posts
    Snip

4. Post #4
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    22,406 Posts
    Is this server still alive?

5. Post #5
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    Yes, but it's locked at the moment as we ditched the hell out of downtown. We're putting back our version of rockford and doing some gameplay rebalance.

It will also have heatmap thing, that was mentioned in WAYWO recently.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    22,406 Posts
    Oh i see its mainly Russians, got any EU server?

7. Post #7
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    This thread is about new EU server (which is in English). I'm also doing some work towards French localization, but that will not be so soon.

8. Post #8
    November 2015
    526 Posts
    This thread is about new EU server (which is in English). I'm also doing some work towards French localization, but that will not be so soon.
    Is the EU server locked right now?

9. Post #9
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    Is the EU server locked right now?
    It's open now and it has Rockford on.

10. Post #10
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    22,406 Posts
    Hoped on the UK server and its quite sad to see it so dead. Hopefully more activity will come to it later.

11. Post #11
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    Well, some strangers seem to like rockford more than anything. Hope it stays that way and we get more and more random people on it.

12. Post #12
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    American server is now working nxserv.us:27015

We often update the gamemode, here are the most notable changes since thread creation.

Printer Seller - instead of buying printers out of nowhere, you have to contact a special non-playing character by phone, and then visit random location on the map. There's no strict limit on printers per player anymore, just restocking/cooldown thingie.

Rockford - we made rockford great again, added some huge warehouse with a service lift.

Heatmap - helps you and the police to locate places with most use of energy (printers, chargers, etc).

Police helicopter - sold for Mayor points, no limits. Can be stolen with lockpick.

Printer model doesn't suck as much now, it's no longer a console box from hl2.

Automatic vending machines - you can put your stuff like weapons and food, set prices for it - and it will sell it. No need to build your own contraption of hell using wiremod anymore.

Growable foods and green - You have to grow weed and oranges in the pots, under direct sunlight and using a decent amount of fertilizer.

Got rid of stupid DarkRP-era stuff like microwaves. Nametags look much more nicer now and use vector icons.

Precipitation is controlled by formula with simplex noise now. Added thunder with flashes.

Our own, patented, the safest and most fair Elevator tool for gmod.

And this thing that has no real use.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

14. Post #14
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,369 Posts
    I love DarkRp and will definitely be on! Is there any activity atm?

15. Post #15
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    I love DarkRp and will definitely be on! Is there any activity atm?
    Russian servers -- tons of people.
    UK server -- some amount of french and english people.
    US server -- just opened so it's not really popular.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,333 Posts
    woah, this server looks really cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    UK server got converted into French server last week. As a result, we're having nearly 32 simultaneous french players during primetime.

18. Post #18

October 2016
    2 Posts
    Hey Noi,
    I just connected for 5minutes because of my schedule, it's the first time I saw that level of awesome in DarkRP server.
    I'll retry tonight

As I saw during these (fast) 5min of test, many translation lacking, if you need any help on this language, let me know (as i'm not a 13y/o boy i'll not ask you to be moderator in exchange of course)

I think I have only seen 1 or 2% of the content your team coded but actually this already looks cool...

Good luck with the 8 y/o frenchies ....... :)

19. Post #19
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    There is a thread for it https://nxserv.eu/fr
    I should definitely set up a git repository for translation.

20. Post #20
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,036 Posts
    jesus christ its modded to fuck and none of it seems redundant i love it already

22. Post #22
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

NxRP Update (December 22, 2016)

Rules and the game were fully translated to French thanks to our moderators Neerwan and Alexxkill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

24. Post #24
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

25. Post #25

April 2014
    250 Posts
    nice server, :)

where do you get the rockford map file for hammer from?

26. Post #26
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    nice server, :)

where do you get the rockford map file for hammer from?
    Modified rp_rockford_v1b to the point of no return.
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1457326

27. Post #27
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts

NxRP Update (January 13, 2017)

In this update: NLR removal, printer balance and anti-teamkill.

28. Post #28
    Help Thread King!

March 2013
    691 Posts
    I've actually watched a lot of development of this and I'm really impressed. Does it thrive more on the generic DarkRP game style or is it more realistic (bad example, but similar to perp or hl2rp)?

29. Post #29
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    I've actually watched a lot of development of this and I'm really impressed. Does it thrive more on the generic DarkRP game style or is it more realistic (bad example, but similar to perp or hl2rp)?
    It has roots of DarkRP but it's way above it now. It doesn't have clusterfuck of rules that make no sense (FearRP, NLR, freerun, etc), instead we try to implement gameplay restrictions that make game fair.

30. Post #30
    Help Thread King!

March 2013
    691 Posts
    It has roots of DarkRP but it's way above it now. It doesn't have clusterfuck of rules that make no sense (FearRP, NLR, freerun, etc), instead we try to implement gameplay restrictions that make game fair.
    I think I get what you are on about. Me and some mates will give it a try. We used to love banging out PERP but it started to get a lack of support and had issues being supported on the game as it is. Rules were going to far and people were taking it too seriously so we wanted to take a change of pace.

I had a look though, and there weren't many people online. Is this usual or is it due to the time of day?

31. Post #31
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    I think I get what you are on about. Me and some mates will give it a try. We used to love banging out PERP but it started to get a lack of support and had issues being supported on the game as it is. Rules were going to far and people were taking it too seriously so we wanted to take a change of pace.

I had a look though, and there weren't many people online. Is this usual or is it due to the time of day?
    No one really knows American server yet, I've seen someone from Poland and Spain there. Though, there's lots of people on Russian and French servers.

It would be cool if you could bring your friends to American server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    2,074 Posts
    Alright, American server is currently unavailable until we move it to better place.