1. Post #481
    August 2014
    4,860 Posts
    After some losses, i finally managed to feel satisfied as Lucio in Hanamura.

Whole team got wiped on Overtime on 1st point on defense. The enemy had a Widowmaker, a Zarya and lately a Reinhardt full charging, i just ended up Bell Riding for 10\20 seconds, didn't die and my team returned and pushed them back.
    It felt great, now i understand how fun Lucio is when you're not hit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events

2. Post #482
    Dennab
    June 2010
    991 Posts

"holy shit do you have parkinsons"

probably.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,596 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #484
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    no red outline, she walled off a friendly with no cover on the enemy side of that chokepoint
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #485
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,701 Posts
    no red outline, she walled off a friendly with no cover on the enemy side of that chokepoint
    well if you don't do this as mei you're playing wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events

6. Post #486
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,647 Posts
    I mean its Torb so who really cares as long as his turret sticks around to aimbot people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #487
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    18,542 Posts
    Usually answered by "lol salt" or "mad cuz bad".

There is literally no winning against fucking idiots like that.
    ignore them like most people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 New Opera United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #488
    Brought to you by the letter B
    December 2006
    11,068 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 42Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #489
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    The VA for Tracer sounds very familiar. Same chick that voices Seras Victoria from the Hellsing OVA Abridged?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,045 Posts
    Duuno if this got posted in here but uhh; it's rather accurate:

VA on that vid is good too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #491
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    7,067 Posts
    just had a game where my team consisted of me, the mercy, two dvas, winston, reaper, and a genji. When i mentioned we had no ranged DPS, one of the dvas switched to reinhardt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

12. Post #492
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,773 Posts
    I forgot what was said but I remember a team last night absolutely tearing into their own guy for some end-of-round trashtalk, schadenfreude at its finest

on the other side, R4GEORDR is pretty great at shitpost trashtalk and will often 'ggez' when our team loses and I wouldn't have it any other way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events

14. Post #494
    December 2015
    1,103 Posts
    I can't be the only one who has 0 fun when fighting a genji as anyone besides like Symmetra. I guess i just wish the Reflect made a louder noise or something because I either can't realize he's reflecting or my teammate 76 who loves to shoot the reflect all the time kills me. And if the reflect doesn't get me it'll be his dash or non stop double jumping that does get me, it's like fighting a scout who also can airblast and dash that does like 50(?) dmg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #495
    Dennab
    June 2010
    991 Posts
    Duuno if this got posted in here but uhh; it's rather accurate:

VA on that vid is good too.
    personally I find her m2 way more fun to spam, half the time when I try to m1 I end up dead.

EDIT: then again I never get any medals with her
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

16. Post #496
    August 2005
    3,246 Posts
    I can't be the only one who has 0 fun when fighting a genji as anyone besides like Symmetra. I guess i just wish the Reflect made a louder noise or something because I either can't realize he's reflecting or my teammate 76 who loves to shoot the reflect all the time kills me. And if the reflect doesn't get me it'll be his dash or non stop double jumping that does get me, it's like fighting a scout who also can airblast and dash that does like 50(?) dmg
    I hate Genji because he is a huge waste of time to deal with so you just kind of have to let him throw ninja stars at your back. His ability to deflect rockets and other shit at his feet doesn't help either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android New Opera Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #497
    Some kind of Coding Wizard
    August 2009
    7,897 Posts
    That's why you need a McE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

18. Post #498
    December 2012
    1,986 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Waterfox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 53 (list)

19. Post #499
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,665 Posts
    fighting a genji that knows how to play really fucks up your day

thats why i feel bad when i go and play him

i also feel bad when i go chase mercy because i like to play her on the down low
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #500
    December 2015
    1,103 Posts
    That's why you need a McE
    A What? Sorry I don't know OW lingo that well

Edited:

i also feel bad when i go chase mercy because i like to play her on the down low
    My problem with reflect is my eyes kind of suck so I most of the time rely on hearing to understand what's going on when it comes to split second reactions so reflect making no noise at all ruins me, doesn't help that it seems reflected shots like are always headshots

21. Post #501
    I am the Asian Ed Sheeran Rabbit - My sister
    June 2012
    5,100 Posts

It's easy enough as Pharah because you can just lolnope straight up and shoot rockets in his general direction WHILE HE IS NOT DEFLECTING, TEAM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Denmark Show Events

22. Post #502
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,971 Posts

Edited:

My problem with reflect is my eyes kind of suck so I most of the time rely on hearing to understand what's going on when it comes to split second reactions so reflect making no noise at all ruins me, doesn't help that it seems reflected shots like are always headshots
    It makes noise.

I actually love how Genji says "C'mon..." when he's reflecting, like he just can't wait to headshot that widowmaker with her own bullet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #503
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,665 Posts

Edited:

you could try to bait the reflect

most genji's are not that smart and will reflect at the beginning of the fight

you can just aim at his general direction and not shoot and he will begin waving his sword
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #504
    December 2011
    3,239 Posts
    It makes noise.

I actually love how Genji says "C'mon..." when he's reflecting, like he just can't wait to headshot that widowmaker with her own bullet.
    I've played 5 hours as Genji and not heard that once
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,862 Posts
    Because he says "Try me"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

26. Post #506

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,741 Posts
    If anyone's curious, the binary doesn't translate to any secret or anything. It's just gibberish.
    "as"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,701 Posts
    It makes noise.

"I am ready"
    to get play of the game like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #508
    January 2009
    1,437 Posts
    So this game recently piqued my interest. I have a quick question though: What version did most of y'all buy? Is it worth shilling out the extra $20 for Origins?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,971 Posts

Unless that's a crazy japanese word
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    11,208 Posts
    So this game recently piqued my interest. I have a quick question though: What version did most of y'all buy? Is it worth shilling out the extra $20 for Origins?
    Do you want skins and play other Blizzard games? If not then no.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

31. Post #511
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts

in retrospect, I think it's fair to point out: The extra $20 will guarantee you 5 technically-above-legendary skins, whereas 24 levels(erego $20 in loot boxes) may yield only two or three legendaries for many people. If you're a microtransaction whale with a gambling problem and like the skins I'd take that over buying crates first and foremost
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

32. Post #512
    January 2009
    1,437 Posts

Ok thanks. I'll get the basic version then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

33. Post #513
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,091 Posts
    This is the UK, so odds are it might not apply in the US, but...
    I managed to get a physical version of Origins (it came with a coin and pin among other goodies) from Amazon for 38- base usually costs 30, Origins 45- it might be worth checking that out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #515
    August 2013
    4,189 Posts
    A good roadhog is a nightmare. One shots everything, nothing stands a chance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

36. Post #516
    December 2015
    1,103 Posts
    There are so many things in this game I don't have but you still choose to give me 2 dupes and 2 grays, why must you be like this game?

37. Post #517
    Dennab
    April 2014
    4,034 Posts
    thank you thank you

I wish I was fat so I could cosplay our holy father of the hog faith

Maybe I'll go as Junkrat instead and have a buddy go as Roadhog; that'd be awesome. Has Roadhog ever been cosplayed before? Haven't seen one yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete WiiU United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #518
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,971 Posts
    You mean gives-76-free-ults guy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    Gold Member
    October 2012
    3,924 Posts
    Welp my bad,

Anyway i was watching my friend play and he was commenting on McCrees changes, while the widow changes i can see the difference

fan the hammer still seems just as effective? He was running around looking for lights and medium hp heros so i didnt see vs tanks but how is he vs them now? is he still a tank killer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Late Late x 15 (list)

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,266 Posts
    How was he able to do the onward slash two times in a row?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events