1. Post #441
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,349 Posts
    Reaper is the only offense hero that I consistantly can play well and I hate it, I wish I could play Tracer or Pharah or any of the other offense heros nearly as well.

The only thing I enjoy as Reaper is demolishing tanks at close range.

Doesn't help my online name is KillerKid so I fit the stereotype even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Artistic Artistic x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #442

August 2011
    1,948 Posts
    Payload almost at destination, but team wiped. Entire enemy camped around payload. Charge with Reinhardt, touch payload, it moves 1m, win. They never learn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #443
    I am the Asian Ed Sheeran Rabbit - My sister
    June 2012
    5,099 Posts
    Doesn't help my online name is KillerKid so I fit the stereotype even more.
    That just mean you're destined to play Reaper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

4. Post #444

October 2011
    169 Posts

Not too bad I guess. I recently discovered lucio. Whenever i play him we win (I think I have about 80% winrate with him) and hes super easy to play! I love him. Before that I kinda "mained" junkrat, but played a bit of everything I guess. Now I mainly play Pharah, Junkrat, Reinhardt or Lucio depending on what I feel like/what the team needs.

EDIT: 71% winrate with lucio.
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/p...-2189/heroes/3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #445
    Dennab
    April 2014
    4,034 Posts

i have no words
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    7,284 Posts
    Just started adding every player who says "gg ez" at the end of a stomp to my avoid and block lists, regardless of what team they were on. Shit like that makes the game way less fun for me.
    gg ez
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree x 13Funny x 2Friendly x 1Zing x 1Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts

I think I am going to leave TF2 for this game. I really like it.
    I'm so used to DVa's fuckawful shotgun spread/falloff that I never do good with reaper, trying to get too close before shooting. His shotguns have way too decent effective range and I never remember that until I get melted by another reaper from the other side of a capture point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #448
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,230 Posts
    I'm so used to DVa's fuckawful shotgun spread/falloff that I never do good with reaper, trying to get too close before shooting. His shotguns have way too decent effective range and I never remember that until I get melted by another reaper from the other side of a capture point
    your first mistake was ever playing dva enough to get used to her weapons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    I am the Asian Ed Sheeran Rabbit - My sister
    June 2012
    5,099 Posts

Something about Reinhardt flying around like a kite when met with Roadhog's ult is hilarious to me.
    It's such a strange thing to be on the recieving end of
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Denmark Show Events

10. Post #450
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,934 Posts
    your first mistake was ever playing dva enough to get used to her weapons
    But, Dva good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,942 Posts

oc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #452
    DANK
    July 2011
    9,165 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #453
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,277 Posts
    Here's an edgy Reaper name I've found in the wilderness:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

14. Post #454
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    2,455 Posts
    Your sensitivity is probably just too high
    That was one of the cases, but if I lower it too much I can aim fine, but I cant turn properly. One of my biggest problems is I get jittery hands in FPS games (which is why I used to play pyro comp)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events

15. Post #455
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,487 Posts
    Here's an edgy Reaper name I've found in the wilderness:

Tbh these aren't very edgy, but I'd still advise against stepping on them. Imagine if it shattered
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

16. Post #456
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,646 Posts
    I really wished leaving was punished more severely. If you're losing get the fuck over it and keep playing. Its hard as fuck to come up with a team when only 2 people stick around to actually play the damn game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,571 Posts
    hanzo is actually the worst character
    he can one shot most/all offense heroes at literally any range, and I guess the physical bullets are supposed to balance that but what about genji/d.va/mercy who have to deal with that anyway? it doesn't take that long to get used to and then there's pretty much no drawbacks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #458
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    I really wished leaving was punished more severely. If you're losing get the fuck over it and keep playing. Its hard as fuck to come up with a team when only 2 people stick around to actually play the damn game.
    Quickplay shouldn't punish you much for leaving.

Unfortunately we don't have an alternative to it right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #459
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    5,271 Posts

swole grandpa is fun to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,646 Posts
    Quickplay shouldn't punish you much for leaving.

Unfortunately we don't have an alternative to it right now.
    You should get punished for fucking over other players. People bitch all the time about people who won't switch than when they leave and fuck over the team just as much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #461
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,694 Posts
    You shouldn't be punished for leaving a team that has 3 retarded widows on attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #462
    DANK
    July 2011
    9,165 Posts

this was in a medium difficulty bot match

wtf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 53 (list)

23. Post #463
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,230 Posts

5 golds is not a good thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 11Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

24. Post #464
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,049 Posts
    I've noticed that most of the time i am killed ..and looking at people videos here..it's total luck

People tend to blind fire or keep a distance and just fire into the dustcloud.
    I met a few skilled players but mostly it just seems luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,230 Posts
    I've noticed that most of the time i am killed ..and looking at people videos here..it's total luck

if you aren't constantly firing on projectile based heroes you're playing them wrong

accuracy% is a meaningless stat in overwatch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,646 Posts
    I feel bad for tanks who walk through doorways without their team when they see Mei waiting just past it for them. They always try to back up and panic when they realize an ice wall magically appeared behind them trapping them alone with Mei and potentially her team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    1,600 Posts

Having infinite ammo kinda encourages blind fire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,254 Posts
    Just started adding every player who says "gg ez" at the end of a stomp to my avoid and block lists, regardless of what team they were on. Shit like that makes the game way less fun for me.
    i check up on every widowmaker player, if they have her in their top 5 most played then i put them on avoid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #469
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    i check up on every widowmaker player, if they have her in their top 5 most played then i put them on avoid.
    Lol why do you care so much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    Some kind of Coding Wizard
    August 2009
    7,897 Posts
    That was one of the cases, but if I lower it too much I can aim fine, but I cant turn properly. One of my biggest problems is I get jittery hands in FPS games (which is why I used to play pyro comp)
    Can you not turn with low sens because of physical speed or are you running out of mousepad space? Cause if it's mousepad space QcK+ is 45cm wide and cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,143 Posts

Some of it may be luck, with the poor update rate, but this game definitely encourages shooting off into the distance as much as possible.

It's still super frustrating how you can have your crosshair on someone but still miss with a lot of hitscan weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Show Events

32. Post #472
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,596 Posts

I'm really starting to get into tracers playstyle, she still has no ass tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #473
    I make graphic designs and lua errors (◡‿◡✿) ‏
    January 2013
    5,197 Posts
    Other poster mentioned it doesn't have to be a stomp - like a team will barely win and someone'll say it

If that happens, call them out on it especially if they're on your team since it'll usually shut them up and often other people seem to appreciate it

Usually goes like this:
    "gg ez"
    "No it wasn't, we won overtime/if it was easy, you wouldn't have lost the first point"
    "^^^^^^"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    23,011 Posts
    "gg ez"
    "No it wasn't, we won overtime/if it was easy, you wouldn't have lost the first point"
    "^^^^^^"
    Usually answered by "lol salt" or "mad cuz bad".

There is literally no winning against fucking idiots like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    Some kind of Coding Wizard
    August 2009
    7,897 Posts
    I like how the Mercy lets the Rein die because she doesn't trust him enough to stop shooting

EDIT: Oh and Tracer has a perfectly good ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    I forgot what was said but I remember a team last night absolutely tearing into their own guy for some end-of-round trashtalk, schadenfreude at its finest

on the other side, R4GEORDR is pretty great at shitpost trashtalk and will often 'ggez' when our team loses and I wouldn't have it any other way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,147 Posts
    I like to shittalk people when they get super obsessed with fragging me.

For some reason Symmetra's just draw the ire of everyone. Reinharts in particular can't let it go, I think it's cause my shots can go through their shields and that's something only 'Reinharts should do'.

I've seen Reinharts drop shield and charge into a huge groups of my allies, specifically to take me down. The best part is, killing Symmetra isn't even a big blow, my turrets stick around and I just teleport back.

Good fun, especially since I tend to kill Reinharts more than they kill me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #478

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,733 Posts
    EDIT: Oh and Tracer has a perfectly good ass
    No one has ever disagreed with this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

39. Post #479
    June 2014
    1,888 Posts
    What the fuck is up with this game's playerbase.
    God damn.
    Maybe I'm just not conditioned to this stuff but I never saw this kind of stuff in TF2.
    Like, people get way too fucking salty in OW. When stuff like GG 2EZ and people who have Widowmaker in their top 5 sets you off, there's some serious problems.
    I mean, I hate to be that guy, but it's just a game. Chill out and have some god damn fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #480
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    2,455 Posts
    Can you not turn with low sens because of physical speed or are you running out of mousepad space? Cause if it's mousepad space QcK+ is 45cm wide and cheap.
    mostly physical speed. If I lower it to the point where my aim is dead-on, I basically have to throw the mouse across the desk to turn 180.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)