1. Post #2521
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,865 Posts

Did I win us the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 16Winner Winner x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2522
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,759 Posts

We lost in like 30 seconds flat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #2523

February 2014
    840 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #2524
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,600 Posts
    I get that Widow's mobility/speed fits her character because shes supposed to be an assassin or whatever but it's not right gameplay wise. I say reduce her rate of fire when zoomed in (every time I die to her it's because of a well placed fully charged shot and mashing of m1 to finish me off) and/or reduce her health

Edited:

Also reduce the speed that she moves when grappling because she fuckin zips around way too fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

5. Post #2525
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    5,210 Posts
    I just wish I could see how long my orbs have left before they get removed as Zenyatta so I know whether I have to start looking at specific targets again to reset the timer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #2526
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,931 Posts
    Widowmaker mainly needs a slow down on the rate that her sniper charges
    It charges way too fast and is very hard to counter as by the time she sees you, you most likely already have a big bite out of your health pool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

7. Post #2527
    Dennab
    April 2014
    4,034 Posts
    I just wish I could see how long my orbs have left before they get removed as Zenyatta so I know whether I have to start looking at specific targets again to reset the timer.
    Huh, I never knew his orbs only lasted so long. Thought they lasted until the orb carrier dies or Zen switches targets. Hardly play him, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2528
    August 2013
    5,237 Posts
    Huh, I never knew his orbs only lasted so long. Thought they lasted until the orb carrier dies or Zen switches targets. Hardly play him, though.
    They used to work like you described, but now they perish instantly after 3 seconds of no direct vision between Zenyatta and his target.

It's fair for the Orb of Discord, but rather rubbish for the Orb of Harmony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2529
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,303 Posts
    can genji really not eat? is there a thing in the lore that talks about that or what
    Genji says this when near the noodles restaurant in hanamura
    Ramen! [sighs] It's just not the same anymore.
    So maybe he still eats but has lost some of the ability to taste?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #2530
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,261 Posts
    They used to work like you described, but now they perish instantly after 3 seconds of no direct vision between Zenyatta and his target.

It's fair for the Orb of Discord, but rather rubbish for the Orb of Harmony.
    It was changed because of Orb of Harmony serving as a health regen for flanking heroes like Genji and Tracer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #2531

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,740 Posts
    I was put into a skirmish, removed from the skirmish, and immediately put into another skirmish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Steam Show Events

12. Post #2532
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,377 Posts
    Genji says this when near the noodles restaurant in hanamura

So maybe he still eats but has lost some of the ability to taste?
    Unless he's commenting on the quality of the ramen, saying it used to be bettet? Though your idea makes more sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #2533
    Dennab
    April 2014
    4,034 Posts
    Welcome inside the world of a career tank player.

Compilation of the last day or two of games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

14. Post #2534
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    spent a whole round with the classic pile of pubs playing back-line characters on attack, nobody pushing, nobody staying anywhere near me. 20 seconds left, die as zenyatta, no way to walk back in time so I went DVa. Contested the point, killed people, almost managed to start capturing, one person followed me and died, the other kinda contested but went on to walk around shooting the enemy teleporter while overtime timed out

played 6 matches tonight- one we were getting stomped until the last point defending hanamura and pulled a miracle out of our asses, another was just a generally close 3-round KotH match, the rest have been getting massively steamrolled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

15. Post #2535
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    11,229 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Vivaldi Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #2536
    January 2016
    1,694 Posts

the last clip <3 mercy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #2537
    Dennab
    April 2014
    4,034 Posts
    the last clip <3 mercy
    As a tank player I literally always have at least one eye on our healer at all times, even more so if it's Mercy. We have a couple really good Mercy players in our group too, being on the same wavelength as the healer and generally having each others' backs is a big deal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #2538
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,971 Posts
    Feels so good to render an enemy ult useless via Zarya's shield
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

19. Post #2539
    DANCE YOU FOOLS
    November 2007
    2,172 Posts
    i'm considering going pro guys

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2540
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,317 Posts
    I like to use it on Pharahs in my team when they ult.

Instant 100 energy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events

21. Post #2541
    Dennab
    July 2015
    1,155 Posts
    Guys, how do you put a POTG in video format or even a YouTube video? I want to show off this POTG I have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari Show Events

22. Post #2542
    July 2013
    2,660 Posts
    Orb of Harmony should return after the active person has been fully healed for 3 seconds instead of when out of line of sight for 3 seconds.

That way you can't fire and forget on a flanker but you don't have to worry about keeping sight on allies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #2543
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,389 Posts
    Feels so good to render an enemy ult useless via Zarya's shield
    And it feels even better when you shield an ally too, specially your support.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events

24. Post #2544
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,144 Posts
    Guys, how do you put a POTG in video format or even a YouTube video? I want to show off this POTG I have.
    Record and upload it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events

25. Post #2545
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,579 Posts
    Did they change the POTG formula again? I've seen like 5 lucio ones today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

26. Post #2546
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,075 Posts
    I feel awful when a Mercy die to my fault

Like when I could pop a bubble on my team's Mercy as Zarya and then a Tracer blinked forward and took it

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Hong Kong Show Events

27. Post #2547
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts

I love the use of Feelz Good Inc here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #2548
    Japanese Cerberus
    August 2011
    6,211 Posts

Fucking rank 5, feels so good. I'm getting closer to top three. I actually played Tazzerk a few times, his Roadhog combo is flawless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #2549
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #2550
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,971 Posts
    And it feels even better when you shield an ally too, specially your support.
    Found the Mercy player
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #2551

August 2011
    1,948 Posts
    Did they change the way Mercy's beam works? When someone walks inbetween it switches target, and I'm sure it used to "lock on" as long as you held m1...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Australia Show Events

32. Post #2552
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,971 Posts
    Did they change the way Mercy's beam works? When someone walks inbetween it switches target, and I'm sure it used to "lock on" as long as you held m1...
    Do yourself a favor and turn on "toggle beam" in options. It'll save your mouse buttons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #2553
    Some kind of Coding Wizard
    August 2009
    7,897 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

34. Post #2554
    Respected User
    March 2007
    9,234 Posts
    From the latest Discord update

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #2555
    May 2013
    6,987 Posts

but he's swedish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

36. Post #2556
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,359 Posts

"For the last time.. I'M SWEDISH!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2557
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    19,804 Posts
    this has probably been asked before but if a mercy damage buffs a zarya who has damage buffs from her shields, does it stack or does it only effect her base damage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

38. Post #2558
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    14,584 Posts
    this has probably been asked before but if a mercy damage buffs a zarya who has damage buffs from her shields, does it stack or does it only effect her base damage?
    It stacks.

edit:

multiplicatively I might add.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

39. Post #2559
    May 2013
    1,973 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

40. Post #2560
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    19,804 Posts
    It stacks.

edit:

multiplicatively I might add.
    holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)