1. Post #41
    September 2009
    745 Posts
    I applied the E3 code hours ago and haven't seen anything pop up.
    Might've done it while they were changing how the account inventory works, so maybe it got lost or something?

Also, try this game!
    It's quite a bit of fun, but it got even more fun once I got my friends into it, too.

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    I applied the E3 code hours ago and haven't seen anything pop up.
    Might've done it while they were changing how the account inventory works, so maybe it got lost or something?

Also, try this game!
    It's quite a bit of fun, but it got even more fun once I got my friends into it, too.
    After applying the code in your NCSOFT account you have to activate it there too, yeah I know weird system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    September 2009
    745 Posts
    After applying the code in your NCSOFT account you have to activate it there too, yeah I know weird system.
    I did, and it shows up as activated on my NCSoft account.

4. Post #44
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I did, and it shows up as activated on my NCSoft account.
    When you open your account inventory, there should be a box that you check off next to the filter dropdown menu.

If you check that off it should appear in the account inventory.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    I just crafted like 100 gloves while trying to rank up trade skills because I forgot 'Work Orders' were a thing again.
    Kill me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    6,350 Posts
    man what

Edited:

I wonder if I should continue playing as my lowlevel mechari or create a new character alltogether again, hmm.

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    man what

Edited:

I wonder if I should continue playing as my lowlevel mechari or create a new character alltogether again, hmm.
    As far I know there is only restrictions to Asia on Wildstar and not Russia, maybe Humble bundle is being an ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    December 2009
    6,350 Posts
    As far I know there is only restrictions to Asia on Wildstar and not Russia, maybe Humble bundle is being an ass.
    Nah, didn't recieve the wildstar key in the bundle, but if anyone wants anything else from it - message me through pm or steam

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,797 Posts
    Should I start playing this game? Seems pretty colorful, and I like the idea of Paths.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #50
    September 2009
    745 Posts
    Should I start playing this game? Seems pretty colorful, and I like the idea of Paths.
    Go for it! Even if you end up not liking it, it's free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    3,854 Posts
    Try it out, you might like it. I like the combat system, reminds me of Guild Wars 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    So you can get the 'Raidin' costume with elder gems huh? What am I supposed to do with my 78 boom boxes? Is everything that I save for later useless?

13. Post #53
    September 2009
    745 Posts
    So it seemed I had a coin for Madame Fay.
    Ehmm.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    What does Madame Fay even do?

15. Post #55
    September 2009
    745 Posts
    She's pretty much just RNG goodies, purely luck based.
    I got the legendary mount first try
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    She's pretty much just RNG goodies, purely luck based.
    I got the legendary mount first try
    Those rewards are char specific and not account right? If so then meh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,041 Posts
    Is there a clan for this game? I played it a while ago but it gets boring when you are playing solo.

What does Madame Fay even do?
    She is basically a slot machine. You put real money in, you get a random item.

Also more or less on topic: NCSOFT is porting their diablo pve/moba pvp hybrid thing to the west and it has characters from their other games, including wildstar, as playable heroes. https://masterxmaster.gamepedia.com/Mondo_Zax

(Not sure if it's interesting enough to warrant a whole thread.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    September 2009
    745 Posts
    Well shit, I just got tethered and disarmed at the same time somehow, and tether was in mid air.
    Aaaah, can't reach!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I would give so much to enjoy the engineer more in this game. The class just feels so unsatisfying compared to the rest.

I remember it being the one I was excited for the most pre-release but I could never get into it.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,701 Posts
    What's wrong with Engineer?

21. Post #61
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it, I just personally didn't like it. The playstyle never clicked for me and I felt like none of their attacks looked and felt "strong". Even when dealing respectable damage, it felt like I was ticking people.

22. Post #62
    Meanwhile Medic is the most meaty to play

Engineer is mostly used for tanking anyways

23. Post #63
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    Yeah it's funny that Warrior and Medic were the classes I was least interested in before launch and now they're my favorites of the bunch.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    Yeah it's funny that Warrior and Medic were the classes I was least interested in before launch and now they're my favorites of the bunch.
    But Spellslinger has two guns, TWO GUNS.

25. Post #65
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts

What the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    I thought about saving my OmniBits and get the deluxe bundle but HOLD THE FORT.

I need these.

Only 315 OmniBits aka 3 week to get.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I heard you can't dye them, kind of a bummer.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    I heard you can't dye them, kind of a bummer.
    Probably "bug" considering those colours in the image are different from the ones you get.
    There is actually 2 different packs, patterns and prints.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    Swim wear is now some reason 48% off, only 190 Omnibits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    April 2016
    5 Posts
    It seems Carbine is investing in the marketing of WS once more:

Good to see that now more people are going to be acknowledged that this game is still alive and - hopefully - this strategy is going to bring in more people to try WildStar.

That comment section, though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    Come down and pay me 500 plat for erp.

The carrot knows   

Edited:

Also Mechari has metal bra and panty, sleek.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    brb need to bleach my eyeballs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I'd give so much for a new class, but I have a feeling with the size of the team keeping this game going that's probably not gonna happen...

I'd love a new caster class. I kinda wanna play a sorta mage-type character but I couldn't get into the Esper. Maybe an alchemist or elementalist style caster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,559 Posts
    Yeah, there is plenty enemies that have "mages" so having such class would be nice, other one would be Gunslinger and Engineer hybrid considering there are quite amount "assault" weapons that enemies use too.

35. Post #75
    December 2009
    6,350 Posts
    I wish the costumes that you can buy weren't so flashy or unfitting, just got 1k protobucks and realized I'm not a huge fan of anything there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    April 2016
    5 Posts
    After two (amazing, I must say) weeks, my main character is finally level 50. Although, if I'd known how much stuff there is to do at max level, I probably would've leveled faster. I was already having a blast while leveling and thinking that was the best part of the game, now that I'm at max level I'm glad to see I was wrong; daily quests at max level zones, contracts, PvP, expeditions, adventures, dungeons, housing and, of course, raiding... holy crap, the endgame in WildStar is freakin' great! It probably has one of the best endgame content that I've seen in MMOs, maybe only slightly below WoW, but that's just my opinion.

Fun fact: With this whole summer stuff going on in the store, I've met a group of dancing Chua in their underwear having a beach party in the middle of Illium. One the funniest moments I've had in this game so far!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

37. Post #77
    So is the FP guild back? I consider playing

Edited:

EU that is.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,701 Posts
    I wish the costumes that you can buy weren't so flashy or unfitting, just got 1k protobucks and realized I'm not a huge fan of anything there.
    The in-store ones aren't that good but I really like the Preposterous costumes. I think they're Defile discoveries.

Just look for costumes on the auction house and preview them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I don't like most of them, but some are alright.

I think the Tribaltech one looks good for my Draken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    December 2009
    6,350 Posts
    The in-store ones aren't that good but I really like the Preposterous costumes. I think they're Defile discoveries.

Just look for costumes on the auction house and preview them.
    Gah, too expensive for my 18 level character, but yeh some of the clothes there look dope.