1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,837 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,673 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 41 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2014
    1,251 Posts
    Hello new thread!

4. Post #4
    June 2015
    554 Posts
    Let's Do This Unleash Hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,885 Posts
    Red expansion?

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,837 Posts
    We Overwatch now though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2014
    1,000 Posts
    shrek expansion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2012
    870 Posts
    Judging by your comment I thought the video was going to be this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,091 Posts
    Let's hope this thread will be as good as the last!

10. Post #10
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,607 Posts
    -Snip-

11. Post #11
    June 2015
    554 Posts
    So I did some quick counting and I've noticed something
    TF2 Emporium 64- 25 Releases <-What Happened
    TF2 Emporium 62- 85 Releases
    TF2 Emporium 61- 64 Releases
    TF2 Emporium 60- ~204 Releases
    TF2 Emporium 60- ~145 Releases

I skipped 63 For obvious reasons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    516 Posts
    TF2 Emporium 62- 85 Releases
    TF2 Emporium 61- 64 Releases
    TF2 Emporium 60- ~204 Releases
    TF2 Emporium 60- ~145 Releases

I skipped 63 For obvious reasons
    sv_pure happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

13. Post #13
    November 2014
    714 Posts
    sv_pure happened.
    And then it sort of un-happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    October 2014
    2,495 Posts
    Overwatch wont kill TF2, people need to stop worrying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2015
    120 Posts
    People, just calm down..

(Ye, cause Battlefield 1's doing the job..)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    April 2016
    492 Posts
    D-dont worry guys, valve's going to revoke sv_pure sooner or later since they keep doing vac waves

right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,091 Posts
    Snip-O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    March 2014
    4,597 Posts
    You know, I had a sweet idea bout an item that would allow people to play test items on the workshop. I didn't think anything of it because we had mods.

Maybe its time to invest some time and email valve?
    wait, so like a single use tool that allows a player to test a workshop cosmetic for a limited period of time?

on paper it seems like a neat idea but it wouldnt work from a logistics standpoint. it would force every player to download every single workshop item to their game -assuming all of them are even functional-

even then, players would be able to download and use some of the workslop's greatest (see: madcap)

sounds like a nightmare

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    November 2014
    458 Posts
    And then it sort of un-happened.
    we need to compile a list of textures/models that valve should white-list, one that cant be used for cheating, let me start: everthing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,091 Posts
    Snip-O

21. Post #21
    March 2014
    4,597 Posts
    Oh, No. Workshop already has it implemented in a much better way!

Subscribing to download an item. I'm just suggesting an item that is a blank template and is filled with the item your subscribing.

Weapon, Hat, Taunt, Image file of Sparkwire.
    but players would still have to download it to their machine as well to see it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    The Great Thief and defense attorney's assistant's assistant
    January 2012
    3,668 Posts
    Oh, No. Workshop already has it implemented in a much better way!

Subscribing to download an item. I'm just suggesting an item that is a blank template and is filled with the item your subscribing.

Weapon, Hat, Taunt, Image file of Sparkwire.
    If you actually need to be told why this idea is the worst imaginable, you should stop hitting your head against the wall.

23. Post #23
    June 2015
    554 Posts
    This might be a bit of a long shot but, If you guys ever make Shirt/ Coat/ Jacket/ Gloved based items can you make a Viewmodel along with it?, I mean their not that difficult to make and it would make thing a bit more consistent. Also The Ability to see what you're wearing in first person is pretty cool.

I mean it's been done before

And Some Items can be Updated to include them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    April 2015
    120 Posts
    Anyways, got the first new ideas of the Emp 65.

Ritter von zu Stuttgart

And because I'm lazy, here are more unfinished sketches.

(Colouring and lineart is taking a big chunk of time..)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8 (list)

25. Post #25
    March 2014
    4,597 Posts
    Anyways, got the first new ideas of the Emp 65.

Ritter von zu Stuttgart
    I've been planning on making some heavy weapons guy armor pieces, maybe cross-compatible with soldier. if someone makes this, I'd totally be willing to do some cross-promotion!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    October 2014
    1,437 Posts

Glory to the new Emporium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    April 2010
    967 Posts
    Here's this set up in the workshop.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 46Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    November 2013
    1,398 Posts
    I would shoot a man to have that gun as a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #29
    October 2011
    793 Posts
    End of an Era? Is Valve finally pulling the plug on the mess they created with TF2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    July 2012
    553 Posts

Sort of a military-ish set for Sniper. The jacket is based off of one used by Australia in WWII:

And the badge on his hat is based off of this:

Concept is up for grabs, and color input is definitely wanted. Trying to decide on colors for this thing that are distinct from Sniper's other jackets, look good together, and don't kill color distribution was a lot more painful than it should've been.
    Reposting from the old thread because it didn't get a lot of time for input.

31. Post #31
    April 2010
    967 Posts
    I would shoot a man to have that gun as a mod.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 23 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,877 Posts
    End of an Era? Is Valve finally pulling the plug on the mess they created with TF2?
    They're finally launching TFC2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    January 2012
    870 Posts
    No joke, I'd play a TFC reboot if it was done right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    June 2010
    1,149 Posts
    Most of the newer mods weren't added to the expansions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    November 2013
    125 Posts
    Posting again for new thread. texturing test. Let me know if I'm doing right!
    Colt Dragoon (Altered/Snub Nose Version) Plus Speed Reloader (View in 3D)

EDIT: Changed specular, should be easier to see texture details now. More detail has been added to the poly to make it more interesting.

36. Post #36
    March 2013
    578 Posts
    Guys, there were a bunch of mods on the last emporium that never appeared on that front page, or this one. What happened?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    3,784 Posts
    No, they are finally going all out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    October 2015
    4,163 Posts
    Honestly when i came to the Emporium i never looked at the first page of it to notice that my Mother 3 Hitsound Pack actually made it to the OP .

39. Post #39
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,607 Posts

Ended up reworking the concept completly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    October 2014
    286 Posts

Ended up reworking the concept completly.
    It would be best to keep the original colour scheme. What you have right now is too dark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPad Safari United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)