1. Post #4321
    November 2013
    1,375 Posts
    the entire equine (claimed)

all i make is jojo items now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #4322
    January 2013
    279 Posts
    good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #4323
    July 2015
    23 Posts
    Base colors

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4324
    June 2016
    951 Posts
    the entire equine (claimed)

all i make is jojo items now
    Looks cool, wish I didn't know it's from anime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #4325
    November 2013
    1,375 Posts
    Looks cool, wish I didn't know it's from anime
    Cool post, wish I didn't know it's from AD/HD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 19Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4326
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,465 Posts
    A set by Ertz and I for the Mayann/Jungle Community Project:

Six-Shooter Serval

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/f.../?id=873174177

Oncilla Overshirt

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=873167204

Bobcat Bandolier

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=873165968

Margay Special

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=873169494

Drop a vote if you'd like!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #4327
    June 2016
    951 Posts
    Cool post, wish I didn't know it's from AD/HD
    ive heard better roast from nine year olds with their tongues cut out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

8. Post #4328
    April 2016
    464 Posts
    A set by Ertz and I for the Mayann/Jungle Community Project:

Bobcat Bandolier

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=873165968

Drop a vote if you'd like!
    id tenderly love that bandolier if it was in the game, hell the whole set is beautiful

Edited:

that minigun is great too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4329
    November 2012
    619 Posts
    Anatasia

A minigun by Donhonk and I, concepted by Square. Vote here!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 25Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

10. Post #4330
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,465 Posts
    A minigun by Donhonk and I, concepted by Square. Vote here!
    I don't know what it is exactly, but something about its relatively simple design is really nice. Great work you guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #4331
    January 2013
    279 Posts
    Then you probably would've been better off just quoting one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United States Show Events Zing Zing x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #4332
    June 2016
    951 Posts
    Then you probably would've been better off just quoting one
    damn,
    i cant come back from that,
    that was solid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #4333
    November 2013
    1,375 Posts
    really couldve done something more interesting with the pouch other than making it a darker brown imo, maybe a holster or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #4334
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,465 Posts
    really couldve done something more interesting with the pouch other than making it a darker brown imo, maybe a holster or something
    We debated this really early on in development actually. The original intent was to replace his pouch with an over-sized holster, however after a few brainstorming and modeling sessions we decided against it. Not only was it a little too large to look nice, it would also conflict with a lot of engineer's pocket items as well. We tried both a traditional semi-western holster as well as a more modern design that was snapped shut, in the end it just kind of always turned out much larger than we wanted due to the size of the default pocket.

I'm sure there are better things we could have done, but we kinda like the simplicity of it as it is now. Perhaps if it gets picked up and put in the game, we'll re-visit it and try to do something to improve it then.

I appreciate the feedback however, its always nice to hear it when its actually constructive.

15. Post #4335
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,620 Posts
    Show the item by itself in the thumbnail - almost everyone will think these two are the same item based on the thumbnail image, and the greying out part of the image won't make sense to 99% of the people who see these. You can't even tell the bobcat bandolier is even colorized unless you really look. Non-intuitive thumbnails like you have here accomplishes the exact opposite of what thumbnail images are designed to do. If a cosmetic item can't look good on its own, that says a number on the quality of an item. In other words, I am much more likely to downvote it.

You can showcase the other items all you want in promo images within the workshop item itself, but for reals, leave the other items out of the thumbnail. The item deserves its own spotlight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #4336
    July 2016
    197 Posts
    That Mateba or I guess MANNteba looks friggen awesome, nice work!

17. Post #4337
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,465 Posts
    Show the item by itself in the thumbnail - almost everyone will think these two are the same item based on the thumbnail image, and the greying out part of the image won't make sense to 99% of the people who see these. You can't even tell the bobcat bandolier is even colorized unless you really look. Non-intuitive thumbnails like you have here accomplishes the exact opposite of what thumbnail images are designed to do. If a cosmetic item can't look good on its own, that says a number on the quality of an item. In other words, I am much more likely to downvote it.

You can showcase the other items all you want in promo images within the workshop item itself, but for reals, leave the other items out of the thumbnail. The item deserves its own spotlight.
    We'll try to get this fixed up tomorrow, Ertz had to leave shortly after uploading so we'll get things sorted out in the morning. Thanks for the feedback.

oncilla is misspelled on the workshop page
    Just can't catch a break

18. Post #4338
    January 2015
    1,317 Posts
    oncilla is misspelled on the workshop page

19. Post #4339
    Gold Member
    February 2013
    2,936 Posts
    Of all comebacks you chose that one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #4340
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,465 Posts
    The new thumbnails are up to hopefully help with the confusion from yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #4341
    September 2012
    153 Posts

That white part is paintable, also does anyone have any tips on texturing gold too by the way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)