1. Post #3441
    January 2009
    1,909 Posts
    Yeah, Man! Your totally welcome to claim it. As for the backpack, I'll put something together resembling a mercury reactor and a transformer.

2. Post #3442
    July 2016
    142 Posts
    alrighty.

Also added the tiger version, the stripes are slightly lighter and there are little less of them.
    Hot Damn Svdl, looking good!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #3443
    June 2014
    6,911 Posts
    alrighty.

Also added the tiger version, the stripes are slightly lighter and there are little less of them.
    This is amazing. I was kind of iffy on the tiger version but the changes made it work really well. Fantastic work as always
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #3444
    March 2014
    4,521 Posts

cant remember, was someone texturing this?

i wanna get it finished for frontline

Edited:

stay puft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #3445
    April 2014
    1,859 Posts

"Oi'll flatten yer fockers with moy tractor!!!'

Generic bucket hat, possibly gonna be all class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #3446
    Dennab
    January 2014
    102 Posts

"Oi'll flatten her dockers with moy tractor!!!'

Generic bucket hat, possibly gonna be all class
    looks very boring
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 15 (list)

7. Post #3447
    July 2011
    1,142 Posts
    looks very boring

There's nothing wrong with being a bit plain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

8. Post #3448
    July 2016
    142 Posts

There's nothing wrong with being a bit plain
    A lot of sky's stuff made for last year's christmas was quite plain too, but still looked good. Tf2 has kinda gotten away from having plain or non-wacky items it seems.

9. Post #3449
    January 2009
    1,909 Posts
    Alright! Having a bit of trouble getting alpha's working within the item importer is there a option within the Edit VMT to display alpha's?

10. Post #3450
    March 2014
    4,521 Posts

anyone wanna texture?

11. Post #3451
    August 2014
    353 Posts

anyone wanna texture?
    Stay Puft hat, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #3452
    November 2013
    117 Posts
    I've moved back to trying to make my own texture for my weapon model, but I can't create the wear and tear strokes without it looking awful.
    Is there a tutorial for creating the paint strokes to fit the TF2 Style?

13. Post #3453
    February 2014
    544 Posts
    Is there a tutorial for creating the paint strokes to fit the TF2 Style?
    There sure is bud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #3454
    November 2013
    117 Posts
    I've got that bookmarked a loooong time ago, and it has helped, but it's been difficult trying to perfect it. I went looking for help as I've been stuck getting frustrated with making the wear and tear with
    only that guide to use.
    I don't know how to describe what I'm looking for though, which depresses me a bit.

15. Post #3455
    January 2015
    38 Posts

anyone wanna texture?
    I'm always available.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #3456
    January 2009
    1,909 Posts
    You know Gadget has some great videos that may help you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #3457
    March 2014
    4,521 Posts
    I'm always available.
    sorry mate, my standards are unfairly high tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #3458
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,313 Posts
    sorry mate, my standards are unfairly high tbh
    I call bullshit.
    You've worked with me.
    On purpose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

19. Post #3459
    April 2014
    1,859 Posts
    I'm always available.
    Honestly mate, looking at some of your items, I would practise texturing more before you ask this to others.

20. Post #3460
    March 2013
    7,112 Posts

anyone wanna texture?
    drinking game: browse ikes' workshop items and take a shot everytime an item is a direct reference to something

alcohol poisoning in 2 minutes   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 9Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #3461
    August 2014
    353 Posts

anyone wanna texture?
    So, something like this basically?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

22. Post #3462
    April 2014
    1,859 Posts
    -goddamn it bluenes, stoppit-

23. Post #3463
    March 2014
    4,521 Posts
    I call bullshit.
    You've worked with me.
    On purpose.
    it turned out a masterpiece

Edited:

drinking game: browse ikes' workshop items and take a shot everytime an item is a direct reference to something

alcohol poisoning in 2 minutes   

hey, as long as it works
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #3464
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #3465
    March 2014
    4,521 Posts

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

26. Post #3466
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,313 Posts

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    So what you are saying is that the street fighter character is based upon the Kelloggs rooster?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

27. Post #3467
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,962 Posts

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Good catch, fixed that for ya.

Also I found this about Kellogg's:
    Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation. In fact, Kellogg devoted much of his energy to discouraging sexual activity of any kind, and was an especially ardent critic of masturbation, which he believed could cause "cancer of the womb, urinary diseases, nocturnal emissions, impotence, epilepsy, insanity, and mental and physical debility" as well as "dimness of vision" and moral corruption.
    wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3468
    August 2013
    1,742 Posts
    Also I found this about Kellogg's:
    nocturnal emissions,
    wat
    Thanks for the new band name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 4 (list)

29. Post #3469
    April 2014
    1,859 Posts
    Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
    I'm sure Dr. Kellogg is spinning in his grave

30. Post #3470
    January 2017
    8 Posts
    I'm sure Dr. Kellogg is spinning in his grave
    i would post a meme but that's just being a bad person

31. Post #3471
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,931 Posts
    So, something like this basically?

Why would you put both red and blue on the same texture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #3472
    August 2014
    353 Posts
    Why would you put both red and blue on the same texture?
    I drew it during the ending portion of my class. And yeah, having both colors was not the best of ideas.

Thanks for the heads up, FiveEyes! :)

33. Post #3473
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,308 Posts
    I drew it during the ending portion of my class. And yeah, having both colors was not the best of ideas.

Thanks for the heads up, FiveEyes! :)
    focus on your class instead of fp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #3474
    August 2014
    353 Posts
    focus on your class instead of fp
    It's MultiMedia, and if you have your work done, you have the ability to work on Game/Art Design stuff.

It's quite a fun class. But still, thanks for the reminder; as sometimes class can be harsh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #3475
    August 2015
    194 Posts

anyone wanna texture?
    i could try, looks easy

36. Post #3476

April 2015
    112 Posts
    Oh, by the way everyone, I have some old models of weapons I made for TF2. I don't know if they're of any use or if they're even going to work, but if anyone wants, I could look into sending them out.

My computer's GPU fried and I can't use Blender, so I hope these previews might be enough to give at least a basic idea of what they are.

Images can be located in this album.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #3477
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    3,889 Posts

Here's
    a little thing I did the flexes for. Votes are appreciated :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #3478
    January 2016
    39 Posts
    {album}.
    <snip> can't even read anymore

39. Post #3479
    April 2010
    967 Posts
    Science

I guess it hurts the color scheme some.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner x 19Artistic x 6Disagree x 6Funny x 2Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3480
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,552 Posts
    Science

I guess it hurts the color scheme some.
    It's very well made and I can tell you've taken great care to prevent clipping, but the wideness at the bottom is extremely off-putting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)