1. Post #3361
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,963 Posts
    is that george lucas

edit: o wow funkopop is permbanned
    He told an admin to"fuck off". What a silly boy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #3362
    April 2014
    1,862 Posts
    finnish items

What have I just started?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

3. Post #3363
    September 2012
    150 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #3364
    May 2015
    384 Posts

What have I just started?
    You better finnish it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #3365
    January 2015
    41 Posts
    Let's remember a thing.

Even Valve itself is not immune from clipping, look at the Eyelander holding pose for example, but clocely.
    Or even better, the Pyro's fingers sticking through the Flaregun(s).

6. Post #3366
    February 2016
    385 Posts
    How about the All-Father

And how that clips through 90% of everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #3367
    June 2016
    824 Posts
    He told an admin to"fuck off". What a silly boy.
    where?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

8. Post #3368
    December 2016
    425 Posts
    would make a nice all class

9. Post #3369
    September 2015
    105 Posts
    Maybe make it a bit dimmer tone of yellow? It might look better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #3370
    November 2013
    117 Posts
    Sorry for asking, is anyone willing to help out with texturing my model?
    I haven't been able to do everything to make this look good, so if interested please lemme know.

11. Post #3371
    November 2014
    130 Posts
    Sorry for asking, is anyone willing to help out with texturing my model?
    I haven't been able to do everything to make this look good, so if interested please lemme know.

Some concept art would be really nice, it would help to know what that grip is supposed to be made out of.

12. Post #3372
    November 2013
    117 Posts
    Some concept art would be really nice, it would help to know what that grip is supposed to be made out of.

Sim doc's original concept art for the gun. It's based on the actual thing, except the back part is made of rubber instead (in addition to working like a normal pistol rather than a 1 shot backup).

13. Post #3373

September 2016
    24 Posts
    Rough draft of my taunt idea where the demo pulls out a top hat and a bunny holding a sticky pops out of it. PLEASE give me feedback :)

14. Post #3374
    Gold Member
    February 2013
    2,869 Posts
    Rough draft of my taunt idea where the demo pulls out a top hat and a bunny holding a sticky pops out of it. PLEASE give me feedback :)
    Drawing should really stand alone more as the concept description. Right now the only thing that helps is what you typed before. Its very vague and you cant even see what the bunny looks like or what the exact actions and movements are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #3375
    August 2014
    353 Posts
    How about a rough storyboard of what you want to see specifically for the taunt itself?

16. Post #3376

September 2016
    24 Posts
    How about a rough storyboard of what you want to see specifically for the taunt itself?
    I'll do that right now! :D

17. Post #3377
    April 2014
    1,862 Posts

Anyone want to texture this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #3378
    August 2014
    353 Posts

Shore. I'll try and give it a go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #3379

January 2017
    1 Posts

Hey guys,so with a help of a friend we managed to create this concept art for my very first item contribute.I am in need of a modoler and a texture artist.If you want to claim this contact me on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/06669/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Macedonia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #3380
    April 2014
    1,862 Posts
    Shore. I'll try and give it a go.
    I'd rather have someone more experienced, sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #3381
    August 2014
    353 Posts
    I'd rather have someone more experienced, sorry
    Hey man, it's quite alright. I completely understand!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #3382
    May 2015
    384 Posts
    I need a rigger and a UV wrapper for this cosmetic for heavy

Somebody in for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #3383
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,756 Posts

Here's a set I'm working on with the help of A_Guardian and Overpovered.

Gonna post more pics when more progress is made

24. Post #3384
    August 2015
    94 Posts

Is the stock meant to be made out of wood? If so it looks very blocky, it might help to curve out the edges a bit more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3385
    October 2016
    10 Posts
    A quick sketch of a Oni inspired set for Pyro. Would this interest anyone, It's so I know if it's worth expanding on...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

26. Post #3386
    January 2009
    1,925 Posts
    Alright! I started picking some base colours after unwrapping it.

I haven't the faintest idea on how to put it's custom animations into the game.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

27. Post #3387
    September 2012
    233 Posts
    I made another set before college returns because why not.
    It's some weird Vietnam War Jungle Camo Operative Stealth amalgamation so I threw in Frontline and Mayann tags hopefully thats coolio.

The Rainforest Ranger

Mods are all linked on the page, vote if you like it! Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 21Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #3388
    Dennab
    January 2014
    102 Posts
    promo pic is a bit too dark, very cool and creative items tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #3389
    April 2016
    948 Posts
    I love the cosmetic set up and weapons. I'm not for giving Engineer a weapon like The Fever Heater if that's what I think it's suppose to be.

30. Post #3390
    March 2014
    4,526 Posts
    It's some weird Vietnam War Jungle Camo Operative Stealth amalgamation so I threw in Frontline and Mayann tags hopefully thats coolio.

The Rainforest Ranger

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #3391
    June 2013
    448 Posts
       I haven't the faintest idea on how to put it's custom animations into the game.   
    I have a tutorial for that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #3392
    April 2014
    1,862 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #3393
    August 2013
    2,774 Posts
    would this fit into the emporium? i've been making a dinky little koth map with help from TF2Maps for testing and i thought i'd show it here since i've made some major revisions
    koth_ivanpah (currently a4)

obviously not final (far from it) and pretty rough arond the edges, but i'm hoping to at the very least get this map to a late beta stage come june, something i've never done before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #3394
    July 2016
    147 Posts

The Rainforest Ranger

I have really conflicting feelings about that EX41, it looks fantastic but unless it does something unexpected it looks like the complete OPPOSITE of what the engineer does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3395
    April 2016
    419 Posts
    How is that flamethrower going to fit under his glove dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

36. Post #3396
    July 2014
    1,497 Posts
    How is that flamethrower going to fit under his glove dude
    A flamethrower-shaped glove?

Not like a hand-shaped one will be useful anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #3397
    January 2015
    41 Posts

I'm available if you're willing to give me a shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

38. Post #3398
    April 2010
    967 Posts
    Added a gun to a Heavy set I made some time ago.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 38Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #3399
    September 2016
    15 Posts
    iDisguise. Still need to work on the reflections and phong settings on the model. (No clue how they work)
    It has custom animations. The spy presses the button and turns it on in the draw animation.

Sorry for the crap screenshot, not bothered to boot up TF2 and take more screenshots.

I'm really a terrible animator

EDIT: Forgot to say that it replaces the Disguise Kit/Cigarette Case
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Ireland Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #3400
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,756 Posts

coming soon™

(i've also fixed clipping since dw)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)