March 2014
    4,793 Posts
    just go australium gold and purple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Show Events

2. Post #162
    February 2016
    151 Posts
    Green and Purple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    November 2014
    620 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Indonesia Show Events

4. Post #164
    March 2014
    4,793 Posts
    Doctor's Orders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #165
    October 2015
    219 Posts
    ok I'm sorry but why haven't you just made the other team the standard black and red edgy evil version?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,742 Posts
    if it's oc fortress then you need to do a lot more deviantart study
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    November 2014
    741 Posts
    if it's oc fortress then you need to do a lot more deviantart study
    http://toxicholygrenade.deviantart.com/
    Observe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events

8. Post #168
    April 2015
    127 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    April 2014
    1,849 Posts

can we get a fix for the fuckin hazmat? this pinheaded shit is totally unwearable.
    I know that it was submitted for Sniper as a joke (which is still bad BTW), but this is unacceptable

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #170
    March 2013
    2,230 Posts
    I know that it was submitted for Sniper as a joke (which is still bad BTW), but this is unacceptable

At this point it now that it's on the Sniper it needs a new overhaul, concept and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    March 2014
    4,793 Posts
    not to mention there's no way a human head could fit in such a small space

12. Post #172
    June 2015
    284 Posts
    not to mention there's no way a human head could fit in such a small space
    ..Who said Pyro is human?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    October 2014
    376 Posts
    ..Who said Pyro is human?
    Well, he has a human skull.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #174
    June 2015
    284 Posts
    Well, he has a human skull.
    ...and is also a citrus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    November 2015
    567 Posts
    ...and is also a citrus
    ...Let's not talk about that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

16. Post #176
    March 2014
    4,793 Posts

needs textures
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    November 2014
    413 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

18. Post #178
    November 2013
    1,473 Posts

needs textures
    needs new models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    March 2014
    4,793 Posts
    needs new models
    people keep giving disagrees and shit like this isnt helpful

could y'all give some actual fuckin critiques for once
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

20. Post #180
    December 2013
    1,507 Posts
    Yo ikes that's a sick edit of the brown bomber and the graybanns, or is that pyrovision goggles? Idk nice edit tho.

(I am not saying you ripped said models, I am saying your model resembles them too much. A.k.a "needs new models" )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    August 2013
    696 Posts

He just did. You don't have to be so aggressive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Israel Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 6 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,624 Posts
    Why not instead of "lol start over" why not tell him whats wrong with it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

23. Post #183
    July 2011
    1,159 Posts

A lot of the forms in this hat are very large and blown up looking, The whole thing kinda looks like its made out of marshmallow in its current state.
    Personally I think you should try reducing some of the shapes and add some creases and folds in order to make it look more like fur and fabric.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 20Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    August 2014
    1,729 Posts
    Yo ikes that's a sick edit of the brown bomber and the graybanns, or is that pyrovision goggles? Idk nice edit tho.

(I am not saying you ripped said models, I am saying your model resembles them too much. A.k.a "needs new models" )
    "Yo u ripped off some in-game models gj (im just kidding tho u totally didnt)"

...What? Is this supposed to be referencing that "jk im only acting retarded" comic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #185
    September 2012
    245 Posts
    (Re)Making some weapons:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 29Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,662 Posts
    (Re)Making some weapons:
    Glad someone finally did a tank minigun, brings me good memories from my first ever model in Blender

That UV testing though

Good job

Also you made me remember I have plenty of models that could use textures, so expect some of those making a return very soon

PS: Apologies for the load of images, I hope they don't disturb the pace of the thread too much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    January 2015
    1,471 Posts
    Glad someone finally did a tank minigun
    there is the one from arms race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,662 Posts
    there is the one from arms race
    I have been away from the Emporium for three years I think, maybe didn't see it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events

29. Post #189
    March 2014
    4,793 Posts
    A lot of the forms in this hat are very large and blown up looking, The whole thing kinda looks like its made out of marshmallow in its current state.
    Personally I think you should try reducing some of the shapes and add some creases and folds in order to make it look more like fur and fabric.
    thanks bud

I could try and get these shapes right, only problem is that it's really hugging the tri limit right now so I'm gonna have to tear it doen before i do anything

I dont want to make it too thin though, it's supposed to be thick and woolly. I want it to hug the sides of the head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

30. Post #190
    July 2013
    4,666 Posts
    thanks bud

I could try and get these shapes right, only problem is that it's really hugging the tri limit right now so I'm gonna have to tear it doen before i do anything

I dont want to make it too thin though, it's supposed to be thick and woolly. I want it to hug the sides of the head.
    Out of curiosity, is the star on the cylindrical badge part of the cylinder's mesh or is it floating right above it? I imagine the front of that cylinder would waste a ton of tris if it's the former, and if it's the latter, I don't see how this should be above like 900 tris out of a max of 1400. Perhaps there are a lot hidden on the underside of the hat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

31. Post #191
    March 2014
    4,793 Posts
    Out of curiosity, is the star on the cylindrical badge part of the cylinder's mesh or is it floating right above it? I imagine the front of that cylinder would waste a ton of tris if it's the former, and if it's the latter, I don't see how this should be above like 900 tris out of a max of 1400. Perhaps there are a lot hidden on the underside of the hat?
    it's clipped in

32. Post #192
    October 2010
    1,458 Posts

needs textures
    Nice Zarya skin.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Dumb x 12Late x 5Funny x 4Artistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,662 Posts
    Hi guys, hope you are ready for a cascade of images

These are some models I had lying around waiting for textures that never came:

Bedwarmer (with nice red glowing effect in those holes)

Lethal Set

That last one is what Sexy Robot did before losing all his work... Loved it, so not sure if i'll be handing this out without asking him again, won't feel right. Bubbles are jiggleboned.

The revolver has poison darts for bullets

Nuclear Pistol (the clip is an uranium bar, and the pistol was supposed to be made of plumb and that clunky)
    Hit the uranium hard enough for sweet projected radiation

T-wrench (an actual wrench! No pun intended)

AND AT LAST, MAKING A RETURN

THE TOASTERGUN (Toast projectile INCLUDED)

Last one was an unfinished attempt by Cuntsman

And a video with the old model (highest quality media around)

Sorry for this many images, sorry for these terribad AO bakes and if you wanna give something a try or have any doubt just PM me or contact me on Steam. As the Emporium doesn't move as fast as before I guess I'll be tidying this post up when I have some time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 18Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Dennab
    August 2009
    11,021 Posts
    oh shit i remember that toaster gun lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    September 2012
    245 Posts

These are up:

The Overbite and The Treadmill v2

Click to vote on them!
    Mod downloads included on the workshop pages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,345 Posts
    Oh man, I remember some of those! I was really looking forward to that syringe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,662 Posts
    Oh man, I remember some of those! I was really looking forward to that syringe.
    Well, thank you guys for the welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,353 Posts
    Oh, Sweet!

I've seen theses before while reading older Emporium threads and i've always wonder about the story behind the revolver, is it from something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,724 Posts
    "Hey baby!"

Concept from some nerd. Not so sure on colors atm, too much black at the bottom imo.

EDIT: What should be paintable on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,662 Posts
    Oh, Sweet!

I've seen theses before while reading older Emporium threads and i've always wonder about the story behind the revolver, is it from something?
    Nope, and it's not really based on any revolver in particular, just wanted to design a stylished and light stealthy gas revolver. I know the silencer wouldn't silence that much, but I put it to help the silouette and add an over-the-top spy-fiction look. Normally people make poison dart pistols, but I wanted a revolver. Now I think about it those aren't even the most recent and updated images of the model, I have to fix that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Spain Show Events