1. Post #1
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,614 Posts

STILL NOT AS BAD AS THE PERSKIN THREAD!

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN!

What is this thread?
    Basically this thread is a roleplaying game where you the player control a large or small PMC/PSC/Milita/Military/Business/Mercenary Group/Nation/Cult etc. and make Poses revolving around everyone's factions may it be dealing, allying or even fighting an all out war!

Useful Links

Map
    Wiki
    Discord

Click the hyperlink to the wiki page to check out the rules, please do this semi-frequently. If you have any questions about the rules ask the GM's

Rules of the thread.

Rules are subject to change.

These guys control NPC factions, Help out the OP (Me) with the rules and decisions, and can answer any of your questions.
    (Click open link in a new tab to go to their userpage)

Faction Introduction Template (For new players)

1. Faction Name.

2. Faction Alignment and/or mission. (Very Chaotic-Chaotic-Chaotic Evil-Neutral-Neutral Good-Good-Very Good.)

3. Some images of your faction members doing stuff.

4. (OPTIONAL) The leader of your faction.

5. (OPTIONAL) A pic of your territory.

Factions controlled by other players.

Annointed Warriors of Allah. - Laggies

Blackforce Corporation. - Kommandant298

Children of God. - F T

Dominion of New Hansa. - Fort83

Eastern Legion. - Bottle Boy

Elios Corporation. - DaFrostIsReal

Guardia Sombra. - F T

Grand Duchy of Baltia. - VenomBlizzard

Grey Storm Air Force (GSAF). - FloaterTWO

Firebrand Confederation. - -Rusty-

Kraaivuur International. - Redcoat893

Kuril Republic, The. - Ninja Nub[NOR]

Nemean Lion. - Phenix_360

Papilon Solutions PMC. - Taggart

Penumbra Corp. - CSLeader

Phoenix International. - Sir_Leaf

Platine Commonwealth, The. - PeixeSierra

Republic of Boliveria, The. - Slim Charles

Sovereign States of Honshu, The. - Slim Charles

SABRE International Security Investment Group. - RobDavids25

Smokkelaars Alliansie, The. - ScienceGuy44

Sparrow Corporation. - jugerbro

Talon Security Solutions. - Mralexs

Tchvonyan People's Republic of Tchvonya, The. - McTbone

Tacticus Solutions. - McTbone

Trinity Corporation. - Infab

Vaspo Defence Forces. - Lucky9Two

United Republic of Karaq. - Rick Vice

Viper Defense Initiative. - Viper123_SWE

World's Liberation Army. - _angel

Xin Syndicate. - wotman

Soviet Republic of Provideniya, The. - Luahelper

Raven Consortium, The. - TacoManz

Civil Nationalist Front. - georgeebizzle

Goldtop Security. - Minimole

United Roman Republic, The. - ussr68

Tiger Company. - VincentVanGoat

Ares Nůmadas. - Luxuria

Gecko Group. - justinl132

Republic of Herrera, The. - DaFrostIsReal

Kozlovia. - Afran

BogotŠ Carte, The. - Afran

Divine Order of Christ's Blood. - Creatrick

Reichstadt. - RoblixWW2

Raptor Industries. - rama2299

Republic of Prochnost, The. - DatCheez

Recreational Federation of Costa Rica - Rick Vice

Phalanx Dynamics. - Icy Fire

Democratic Republic of Kergikstan, The. - FBI SWAT GUY

Republic of Utarica. - Vlog

Brownsfield Weapons Industrial. - AutismoPiggo

Coalition of Guadeloupe and Martinique - Scorpo

If you have not been actively posting for several months, you will be removed from the list due to inactivity.

These are the NPC factions other than the real life countries that are controlled by the GMs (And players with the GMs permission)

Regional NPC Pack. Countries that don't already have models of them in gmod/sfm. use these models as stand-ins. Nab them here. (Credits to -Rusty- and CSLeader for the models)

Global Reporting Network. International news service that can and will report on anything possible, like small skirmishes in obscure countries, or Bane losing his 'Biggest Guy of 2015' award.

The United Natons. United nations peace-keepers. Nab them here.

FARC. Infamous and Notorious Pro-Communist guerilla group in Colombia. Nab them here.

FAQ

Q. What happens to my faction if I decide I want to leave the thread?
    A. In the event that you decide to leave or are absent for a long period of time your Faction will be removed from the OP and moved to the inactive category on the wiki.

Q. What happens after I join and introduce my faction?
    A. Well, you join in then numpty.

Q. I'm getting bad feedback directed at my faction from the other players what do I do?
    A. Listen to there criticism and take them into account and modify your faction a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,256 Posts
    And then we begin

3. Post #3
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,614 Posts
    WIP.

4. Post #4
    I'm a newfoundlander born and bred and i'll be one till' I die
    October 2012
    903 Posts
    The new order has begun

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,723 Posts
    The link to the Towerlight dudes is dead

6. Post #6
    December 2014
    61 Posts

The Raven Consortium is made up of many other militias in the Middle-East and several other regions with the one goal of driving outsiders out of the Middle-East and showing dominance over them. They are quite violent and known to be irrational (Chaotic-evil). However they have several small bases/outposts around the Middle-East but no main base of operations.

The first target of the Raven Consortium is appearing to be Syria. Rumors are they are on the move and fully prepared.

Wiki
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,234 Posts
    2b. Don't be a sore loser if someone attacks your faction. That being said it's best to organize conflicts with the
    Is there more to this rule? It looks like it just cuts off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Ninja Nurse Fetishist
    December 2011
    12,982 Posts
    And so it begins again.

9. Post #9
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    10,440 Posts
    god bless the superior thread

(User was permabanned for this post ("Why reply? Boi you already had your last chance." - Pascall))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,139 Posts
    'Koshkin' T-90 tank undergoing exercises in the forest

Also it'd be appreciated if my faction was added to the OP..thanks :)
    My wiki page: http://espionage-wars.wikia.com/wiki...of_Provideniya
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    9,942 Posts
    Goldtop Security continues to deploy in Moscow Russia

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2013
    566 Posts
    At the suggestion of FT, here's my recent post from the last thread.

To understand this, read the previous entries to get the Idea.
    1. Ambush.
    2. Reaction.
    3. Torture.
    4. Intel Briefing.

Al-Kawm, Syria

Deep inside the AWA bunkers, Kadafi starts addressing to three prisoners in their 'care'.

Kadafi (in Arabic): "OK, seeing as I have no more use for you three, I've have decided to have you all sent to Damascus, where you will be...... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Kadafi then pistol whips the Blackforce Operative, then kneels in front of him.

Kadafi (in Arabic): "Listen you pathetic dog of an American, if you continue to cry in front of me........"

He then stands and points his Glock at his leg.

Kadafi (in arabic): "You know what, I think I know of a way to really make you start crying, which will give me a perfect excuse to kill you here and now! Prepare..........."

At this point, another insurgent enters with a worried look on his face.

AWA Jihadist: (in Arabic) "Sir, SIR!".

Kadafi (in Arabic): "Oh for the love of Allah, How many time I have to tell you miserable grunts NOT TO INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL PEOPLE! HOW MANY TIMES?!

At this point, the insurgent is killed by a head shot

Kadafi (in Arabic): "What the Hell? Where did that come from......"

Blackforce Operative (off screen) : "Flashbang out!"

Kadafi (in Arabic): "GET DOWN!".
    To be continued.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

13. Post #13
    February 2014
    414 Posts

Smokkelaars in Western Ukraine begin to relocate supplies and marketable goods closer to the border with Belarus in a long-awaited move designed to capitalize on the fighting that has since moved out of Western Ukraine; while the majority of the still tiny force will remain in Western Ukraine to capitalize on the still present chaos that the fairly recent fighting has wrought on the civilian populace, the smaller "expeditionary" force following the Eastern Legion's advance is designed to capitalize on the Legion's demands for higher-grade personal weaponry, recreational narcotics, medicinal products and personal entertainment; everything from chocolate bars to laser sights are taken along to the front lines of the Batlian - Legion war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    5,496 Posts
    We get it ok, you want to suck a turd out of Jenkins asshole and you hate FT. Go be a pest somewhere else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    March 2016
    97 Posts
    WLA leaves Syria. It's official. WLA is pulling out troops in Syria. The fear to AWA's WMD and the loss of lifes are cause of this decision

The death toll reaches over 10,000, The vast majority killed in chemical attacks or dirty bombs attacks. Recruitment campaings will be make to replace loss troops. The humanitarians missions won't cease.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,975 Posts
    Man those soldiers gotta have some magic powers or something, their hands arent even holding their weapons, in other words, use the fingerpose tool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    March 2016
    97 Posts
    Man those soldiers gotta have some magic powers or something, their hands arent even holding their weapons, in other words, use the fingerpose tool.
    I normally use fingerposer but today I'm a bit busy and I wanted to say that I leave the conflict.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,115 Posts
    I think i'm out for good now since I can't be arsed to remake my guys again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2016
    591 Posts
    Kraaivuur has announced that they are opening a new office in New York, in order to gain better access to the growing US market, CEO Johannes Wester has also released a statement saying that the WLAs withdrawal from Syria is "Cowardly" and "Treacherous"

Wester announcing the opening of the New York office

Wester with the head of the New York office Nicolaas Caaren and head of Kraaivuur PR.

The New York Office
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,210 Posts

Code:
    Somewhere in the remote countryside of Romania, two men show up to make some farmers disappear. Paid off by the 'Land Baron Samuels' that has struggled to make a deal with the ranchers; he's resorted to other means to get what he wants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2007
    5,496 Posts
    Nice thread spam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,210 Posts
    Sorry I'm new to espionage wars am I not able to introduse my faction here?

23. Post #23
    January 2007
    5,496 Posts
    Sorry I'm new to espionage wars am I not able to introduse my faction here?
    You could start by reading the OP.

24. Post #24
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,614 Posts
    That didn't need to be brought up.

We get it ok, you want to suck a turd out of Jenkins asshole and you hate FT. Go be a pest somewhere else.
    Neither did this. I don't want anyone to be excluded from this thread because of previous beef's you guys have had.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    November 2014
    111 Posts
    Yay, finally was able to figure it out how to add more bodygroups. Huge thanks to Phenix_360 for help.

after negotiations neutral zone was created in belarus-polish border where both factions exchange POWS.

after death of khan, GDB goverment sent peacekeepers on the mission to help royalist to establish new goverment in Tunguska.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,422 Posts
    The hats are missing normal maps.

27. Post #27
    November 2014
    111 Posts
    shit, didnt noticed that cheers

28. Post #28
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,614 Posts
    It's obvious what you are doing. I think you'd be more at home in the Perskin thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,210 Posts
    It's obvious what you are doing. I think you'd be more at home in the Perskin thread.
    What's so obvious? That my faction will crush yours in the days to come? I wouldn't worry about that right now, I'm starting off small. Just two guys taking a few odd jobs here and there and maybe they'll expand once they collect a decent sum of funds and build a reputation for themselves.

If you want to sponsor my faction or hire them in get contact with me through a PM with details and I'll start working on some pics. If you think there's some dark splinter cell side to these guys you're wrong, trust me these guys are just soldiers of fortune.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

30. Post #30
    August 2014
    254 Posts
    Phoenix International Owner and CEO James Markson held a last-minute press conference this morning...

Phoenix International Invaded Onchon North Korea...

As Phoenix International deployed via air, parachuting and lifting vehicles in as well as troops, and with the such sudden appearance, they had precious few minutes to set up a staging area in Onchon... however. As the police and military of North Korea scrambled, Phoenix International had it's hands full shortly after.
    Phoenix International Military Police have been deployed with the main force to try and take care of the civilians... but P.I.'s main focus is on the fight. And many civilians are caught up in the crossfire.

*Side note: So. Since GM's are now around to use them NPC factions. Figured I'd put them to work. :D

*Clarifaction:
    -Did you use those helicopters and Ospreys to life those tanks and MRAP's? Lemme tell you-: I KNOW. I remember what happened last time someone did that. And noooo. They were as stated, "Dropped in via parachutes". Most likely out of a CJ or a plane of a similar class and capability.
    -Why the desert vehicles?: P.I. just switched theaters from Syria to North Korea, manufacturing proper color schemes for their armor and vehicles would be a waste of resources they could be useing to fight the North Koreans with.
    -What was James Markson getting at?: Since NPC factions are up and rolling. I figured I might as well try and get the United States to work alongside P.I. and cross the DMZ full force. (Let's see if that actually happens though)
    -You know if the U.S. doesn't step in with their NPC faction Military you fucked?: Probably... yeah. :D

Thanks! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

31. Post #31
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,256 Posts
    Tbonian News Network posted:
    With the news of a Corporate Military invading North Korea, the Tbonian People's Republic of Tbonia has condemned it as "another corporation overstepping its boundaries and playing with the balance of world sovereignty."

Tbonian Committe for State Security Senior Official Randal Chekov expressed the disapproval for the invasion.

"Once more, the corporations of America have proven they show no regard for the world stage and have started another senseless conflict. I doubt any good can come from this and it is yet another sign the corporate militaries of the world must be knocked out of commission and dissolved."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    August 2014
    254 Posts
    *coporate militaries about to get bumrushed*

God damn... that was quick.
    *Insert that escalated quickly meme here*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,422 Posts
    Well I haven't got any content due to being busy with skool, I do have this I can post:

A glimpse of my new dudes because i'll be releasing my rangers veeeery soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2014
    400 Posts
    Hey, Jenkins, since you are the new owner of the thread, do ya think I might be able to join back? I know you guys dont really like me, but I think I have a better idea of what to do in ESP wars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,614 Posts
    Yeah me and the other GM's have talked about it and we're okay with it just you're going to be on a three strike rule. 'no stalking' 'no begging' 'don't be a cunt'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    November 2014
    400 Posts
    Sounds good. Thanks.

37. Post #37
    Ninja Nurse Fetishist
    December 2011
    12,982 Posts
    Oh and.. RIP V5, Trinty Did'nt do anything this Time. Hoo-ray?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    November 2014
    400 Posts
    So, for my nation, would Wadiya from The Dictator count as a "pre-existing" group?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    No, that counts as ripping something off that already exists.

Be it a movie, video game, book franchise, or anything created by someone else, you can't just lift a faction from another form of media and use it for Espionage Wars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    April 2016
    591 Posts
    So, for my nation, would Wadiya from The Dictator count as a "pre-existing" group?
    No, why don't you go with Atlas from Call of Duty, or Tropico?

:Edit:
    Yeah, sarcasm doesn't really translate well over the Internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)