1. Post #1361
    January 2013
    2,339 Posts
    I will add my pose about the Reichstadt helping EER at Turkey later, since now I am working on the reskins for the Sveslavia/Sveslavian Union. And also gotta make wiki page for it.

Expect it tonight.

2. Post #1362
    December 2014
    169 Posts
    With the increase of violent activity in Northern Chile, caused by Platine separatists, including that of a local militia, the Commonwealth had it's relations with their neighbour to sour up fast; the increase of presence of the Chilean Military in the area has put the Commonwealth in alert as the conversations between both countries have been getting a more agressive tone by the day. The Platine Military has reinforced it's presence in the West end of the country as a response; coincidentally, thanks to the arrival and the interests of Lukrom in the area, Tbonian soldiers have done the same.
    Below, a photo of a Platine M1 Abrams next to the border with Chile, in the back, the town of Piamonte, the biggest in the Western Commonwealth.

The Chilean Military have also reported sightings of some "unknown personel" in the area. They highly suspect that they are from the Kuril SI, but no confirmation yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

3. Post #1363
    October 2014
    656 Posts
    Herreran News Network posted:
    President Terry Owen has been rushed to the hospital after collapsing on stage at the Presidential Gala. His status is currently unknown.

Later...

Herreran News Network posted:
    We can now officially confirm that President Terry Owen has deceased in the Universal Hospital of Lille. We now take you live to a spokesperson of the government.
    Spokesperson posted:
    We have now received confirmation of U.H. Lille that President Owen died of natural causes after being induced into a medical coma. Mister Owen's heart stopped beating at approximately 4:15 AM. The Vice President will now take control until the elections occur. The elections will most likely be held sooner keeping the current situation in mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

4. Post #1364
    January 2013
    2,339 Posts
    Sveslavia has been added to wikia.

5. Post #1365
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, how and why does Sveslavia have a navy when they're at least a thousand miles away from the ocean in every direction? I suppose they've got that little lake just south of Novosibirsk, but it seems like kind of an overstatement to call any force to patrol that lake a navy.

And secondly, how does a country founded in 2015 already have a space program? I'm hoping that's just them being ambitious. If your country has only existed for a year, then there are much bigger things to be concerned about than a space program.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #1366
    January 2013
    2,339 Posts
    I added it for the future, not for now. Sorry for not pointing that out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1367
    February 2015
    400 Posts

Following massive artillery barrages, Order joins the first direct engagements against the Turkish army. Highly mobile Crusader brigades support ERR's heavy armor columns as they advance towards frontal Turkish lines. For most of them, this is their first serious battle experience, though driven by pure zeal and displaying rarely seen fanaticism, they already attract lots of attention - both from their allies and Turk opponents.

Since this is the first large-scale conventional conflict for the Order, the coming days will show whether it is worthy enough to pursue its grand goals.

Order's LMV deploying a smoke screen to cover Crusader advance.

During the conflict Order will also provide an effective medical aid to its troops and allies. The newly formed "Order Hospitalis" teams of well trained and supplied surgeons and medics have already established their triage and aid tents throughout allied military bases and FOB's.
    Next time I should ask someone else to do the effects. Also, I remember seeing generic continent-specific military models somewhere here. They would be useful in some of my future screens, but I can't find them anywhere. Could someone post them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

8. Post #1368
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,519 Posts
    You can find a link in the OP I believe.

9. Post #1369
    February 2015
    400 Posts
    Yeah, forgot to check the OP. Thanks.

10. Post #1370
    January 2013
    2,339 Posts

RNN posted:
    "Heil!

The Ministry of Defence has told us that the Reichstadt troops already arrived to borders of EER with Turkey and prepared their base. Their allies from EER and GDB helped them to set it up and had some friend talks.

Reichstadt Spec Ops killed one woman of a Turkey nationality, because of an unauthorized movement in the base. The woman has been told to not go in and after several shoutings on her, she has been shot by not obeying the Reichstadt Spec Ops soldier.

There were no other accidents and we hope there will not be any necessary victim."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

11. Post #1371
    I'm a newfoundlander born and bred and i'll be one till' I die
    October 2012
    903 Posts
    The Holy Roman Remnants have begun their expansion out of upper Austria, and into the rest of the country. They have started off by expanding into the state of Styria. They plan to expand and build their empire as peacefully as possible, however future actions will entirely depend on their success with these operations.

As part of their peaceful operations, they have expanded into towns and cities as they make their way towards the capital. While in these towns and cities, they set up public speeches and use propaganda in order to sway the people towards their empire, with explanations of their Austrian history and the former glory of the empire. They also visit government officials to try and assimilate them into the empire. Their overall goal is to take Austria under their flag without a shot being fired.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

12. Post #1372
    April 2016
    591 Posts

With the full extent of the casualties sustained through Hurricane Matthew Johannes Wester has decided to deploy a further 200 Contractors to the Caribbean, with full motorized support and a company of Combat Engineers assigned to repair infrastructure. Along with the compliment of contractors, more food, water and antibiotics. The teams are distributing food and water, helping with transportation, and setting up first responder capabilities, he said. Wester said on Friday the KSP Redeker, an transport ship, is heading toward Haiti to support relief efforts and will start helicopter flights to support Kraaivuur efforts on the island.

Camp Royal Motor Pool, Jamaica
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #1373
    January 2012
    1,094 Posts

While the ERR begins it's campaign against Turkey, the Gecko Group's Involvement in the area has begun to show some backlash, With the recent mobilization and deployment of it's large fleet. Locals living in the area have complained about the noise of the Tomcats and Lancers, with the Group providing thousands of jobs to the surrounding area. The city of Bellevue is very hesitant about applying noise regulations in the fear of chasing away one of the largest businesses in the region.

Their fears are about to come true soon.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #1374
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,910 Posts
    The Turkish military are doing their best, trying to hold Istanbul from the aggressive attackers as they await for the rest of the Turkish military to mobilize.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1375
    October 2014
    656 Posts
    Herrera News Network posted:
    President Larrise has today taken the presidential oath. After the ceremony he spoke on a national broadcast.
    Larisse takes the oath

Larisse speaks on the broadcast;
    Ladies and gentlemen, the allies of Herrera are being wrongfully accused by the Panamanian people, who have shown increasing and unneeded violence towards the occupation forces. We have decided to act and aid the forces currently in Panama. Starting from today, troops will be transported to Panama until the situation calms down. Thank you for taking the time to listen, and I wish the entire population of Herrera a beautiful day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1376
    August 2015
    109 Posts

Silivri, Turkey
    With majority of the EEC joining the Turkey campaign, ERR forces push on the boarder coast town of Silivri, with Turkish forces now reported moving closer to ERR lines - ERR forces slug it out with Turkish forces already in the city. The fighting has slowed ERR advances dramatically and are expected to have a halted front within a week. ERR forces have been encountering heavier resistance further in Turkish territory as expected, with Legions seeing the might of the Turkish Armed Forces - it has been suggested that the front on the mainland will grind to a halt in mid-October if the same resistance is present and the ERR Supreme Command will have to come up with a new approach to the military campaign.

So far ERR forces have been taking heavier loses in the near by coastal towns and along the front, where the other EEC allies have been reported to have been just deployed but their forces may encounter the same fears - with objectives of capturing the small islands off the coast it seems the EEC allies and ERR will have to fight harder if they stand a chance against the 2nd largest country in NATO.

ERR Legionnaires in the coastal town of Silivri, encountering heavy resistance in the city.

ERR BM-27, and BM-30 heavy artillery have hit civilian targets, many villages have been devastated by the artillery on the boarder - ERR officials say "The artillery was aimed at hostile combatants".

With the VDI threatening to attack the ERR, the ERR Senate has granted the Consuls emergency powers - Titus Julius Scipio sent a number of heavy Armati Legions north with a Praetorian Guard Legion to be the first to encounter the VDI forces if they do enter the ERR, the Legions have orders to 'dig in and prepare for any attack'. The Senate released a statement today towards the VDI "Threatening a sovereign nation with aggressive actions is unacceptable - and should be condemned by the international community"

T-16M2 heavy armor moving towards the Bulgarian boarder.

NOTE: I have been told that the ERR, and EEC advance into Turkey has been OP - I understand the position and realize that there has been no focus on the Turkish forces, etc. I will be covering them more often hereafter. Just I finished these scenes before I was told and will take the war slower of course and all EEC members have been notified.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

17. Post #1377
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    Would it be possible to see those tanks without all the blur and darkening? I'm still not sure what's going on with the paintjobs or where they're even originally from.

18. Post #1378
    August 2015
    109 Posts
    Would it be possible to see those tanks without all the blur and darkening? I'm still not sure what's going on with the paintjobs or where they're even originally from.
    The model is a T-72M2 originally from Wargame Red Dragon. The paintjob was just an issue when the model was ripped from the game itself - it was just a very dark green even adjusting it in photoshop it is still extremely green and I am trying to retexture it.

This is the exact model but in Wargames.

19. Post #1379
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    I could take a look at it if you send me the model and textures, I might be able to rectify it.

If you ripped it yourself, the original ripped textures would be useful, too. There might be some useful masks or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

20. Post #1380
    August 2015
    109 Posts
    I could take a look at it if you send me the model and textures, I might be able to rectify it.

If you ripped it yourself, the original ripped textures would be useful, too. There might be some useful masks or something.
    Alright! I will send you the original textures and also the model itself.

21. Post #1381
    January 2013
    2,339 Posts
    Reichstadt

"Heil!

We got a news that the RNA has stepped back - not far, not close, as the forces of Turkey stiffen in the clashes. Two captains were responsible for stepping back and as soon as our Führer heard about it, he immediately sent for them to come to Reichstadt.
    They were interrogated outside the bunker by the Führer himself. The captains showed no respect, which even more enraged our Führer.
    "

"After that, the soldier that was guarding next to the doors, has been allowed to kill the traitors. Führer left afterwards leaving the soldier to dump the bodies into the hole beneath."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #1382
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,519 Posts
    South of Varna, Bulgaria, VDI scouts have been conducting reconnaissance operations in rough terrain, mapping the location of any ERR forces they find.

Meanwhile amidst the rumors of negotitations between the ERR and VDI, Initiative forces have been fortifying their positions with several trenchsystems and prefab bunkers. VDI ACE units have been deployed and according to eye witnesses in Varna these robotic soldiers appear to represent a bulk of VDI's forces partaking in Operation Euroforce.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

23. Post #1383
    February 2015
    400 Posts

Since the initial momentum is lost and the Coalition is facing entrenched Turkish forces, Order sends its forces to aid ERR in Battle for Silivri. This coastal town is one of more important checkpoints before Order's ultimate goal - Istanbul.

Order Hospitalis teams are working relentlessly to aid wounded Crusaders and troops of EEC. Increasingly more casualties are being suffered in Silivri, which keeps several of Order's medevac helicopters almost constantly in air.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1384
    January 2012
    1,094 Posts

Former CFO of the Gecko Group went missing 3 days ago, Police haven't been able to locate his body and a search is underway. In Reality, Catherine had decided get a little revenge and had sent a team to intercept and execute him. What happened to his body is a mystery.
    Meanwhile

Lt.Cmdr Darius had returned from a recent expedition into the Canadian Wilderness. As a result, his request to Cmdr. had been approved. He had also met with his fellow friend and officer Cmdr. Hawthorne to pay respects.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1385
    August 2015
    109 Posts

Silivri, Turkey
    The ERR have been slugging it out in Silivri, with heavy fighting in the streets throughout the day. Casualties on both sides are mounting and the fears of more Turkish forces arriving is a everyday fear - the ERR have given orders for mechanized Cohorts to move into the city to help with the ever growing threat of Turkish forces. The Turks on the other hand have been shown to be holding up in buildings, picking off ERR troops as they come down their streets and the use of RPG's have become a wipe occurrence to clear out infantry, whom are defending inside the buildings.

The ERR airforce is also ordered to start bombing sections of the city known to be heavily defended by Turkish forces, in other events - the Order of Christ's Blood have entered the city taking some of the pressure off ERR forces which has been proving to show on the troops. Also, Gecko groups entree into the conflict shows a warm welcome as the ERR knows their allies are at their side for the conquest of Constantinople.

Turkish forces defending in a blown out building, still causalities mount.

ERR troops on a normal day of fighting in the streets of Silivri.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

26. Post #1386
    February 2015
    400 Posts
    A little note - it's "Order of Christ's Blood" or simply "Order" for short, not "Christ's First Blood".

27. Post #1387
    November 2015
    55 Posts

Gallipoli, Turkey..
    The Royal Volhynian Marines and the Baltian Freikorps has assaulted the Gallipoli beaches with a strong invasion force. They managed to easily take the beach from the Turkish forces as they didn't have time enough to build very strong fortifications.

Above can Volhynian Marines be seen, getting briefed before they hit the beach to aid those who's still alive from the first wave.

As the combined Volhynian and Freikorps assault began. Freikorps began beach assault just up north from the Volhynian beach landing. The main objective of Freikorps is to establish a Sea landing zone where rest of force can land the heavy equipment in order to advance further into the Turkish lands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

28. Post #1388
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    I'm confused. What's on the Gallipoli peninsula that's worth invading it for, and why are the Turks even bothering to defend it?

The Allies only attacked the peninsula in WW1 to secure a sea route to Russia so they could send them supplies. There's nothing of importance there at all.

29. Post #1389
    November 2014
    111 Posts
    Basically same reason you just said why brits did it. The main goal for Ecc forces in gallipoli is to secure the sea route,for the movement of troops and supplies to the err war effort and to move forwards the allied territory.

30. Post #1390
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    5,496 Posts
    Firebrand Confederate troops have been spotted manning checkpoints and outposts on the south western border of Dominion of New Hansa territory. It's currently not known why they are there at this time.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

31. Post #1391
    November 2014
    111 Posts
    Hey there guys ,So I am renaming my faction again. I do not really fell that baltia is a really appropriate name. So I am Renaming Grand Duchy of Baltia to Grand Duchy of Samogitia. And now for the post itself

Today, a broadcast interrupted the most TV channels with this news. The news was hosted by Grand Duke itself. The broadcast started with a Live recording of A grand ducal palace(current residence of GDS government and building where all political decision is made)

My dear people, recently it came to my attention that not many of my vassals and my people agreed with stance on the Current war in turkey, We saw many of our ex-military soldiers and officers joining Freikorp group to fight in turkey, my vassals notably Duke of Courland kept requesting me to reconsider my stance, after days of thinking I came to realisation. And they are right.

What kind of ally am I ? I Simply choose to sit and watch while our allies bleed from the fighting the bloody battles against these Turks, even our own people showed the great courage and bravery to join our allies in war and fight united as brothers. They show great bravery in battle and it also unravels the truth of my untrustworthiness and cowardice. And I tell you that I simply thought I was doing best for my countries and ally interest, but I was wrong. I am not a coward I'll tell you that nor am I willing to lick boots of these pathetic mercenaries known as VDI.

I made a final Decision, We are going to War, And we will help our allies to retake Constantinople from these Scum and by my blood I swear that Samogitian flag will wave on the top of the Hagia Sophia. As I am speaking, Our brave troops are preparing to be deployed to Turkey and ERR to fight these Kebab Scum and push them back to their Turkish dens like little mongoloids they are. We will retake what was taken from Europe for hundreds of years for both our God and in the glory of Samogitia !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #1392
    January 2012
    1,094 Posts

Gecko Group's 1st Bombardment wing Deploying to the ERR.With the Eastern Coalition
    locked in heavy combat against turkey. The Caesar has asked for the Gecko group to
    eliminate a growing VDI force massing in the city of Varna.

The Current Battle plan will be deploying 4 Squadrons of F-14s to secure the airspace around
    Varna and to knock out opposing Anti-Air units on the ground(1). Once the Airspace is
    under Gecko control, the 1st Bombardment wing will target VDI Forward operating bases in a
    two prong attack(2). Once VDI Bases are combat ineffective, all available F-14s will pick
    surviving forces and cover the Lancers as they make for ERR Territory(3).

Blackbirds will be in the Air Providing real-time footage of the battle, as well as providing Strategic
    information to friendly units.

Pretty small post, didn't have much time to work on the pics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #1393
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,519 Posts
    I thought Gecko was neutral?

34. Post #1394
    January 2012
    1,094 Posts
    We are, but we are being paid to do these missions. That said, we work for whoever pays more

35. Post #1395
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,910 Posts
    So then you're not neutral?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #1396
    January 2012
    1,094 Posts
    Yeah, I'm on the Roman's side for now. once the conflict ends I'm going back to neutral.

37. Post #1397
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,256 Posts
    I'm not sure it works like that, you broke neutrality to participate in a conflict and once that conflict is over Gecko will be known as 'that company that bombed people for toga terrorists'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #1398
    January 2012
    1,094 Posts
    won't argue with that, all I can say is that Buisness is buisness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1399
    August 2015
    109 Posts
    I'm not sure it works like that, you broke neutrality to participate in a conflict and once that conflict is over Gecko will be known as 'that company that bombed people for toga terrorists'
    Toga terrorists haha, more like the evolution of man! Our cause is just and noble!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #1400
    April 2016
    591 Posts

A Kraaivuur Fireforce that was dispatched to Costa Rica has crossed the border between Costa Rica and Boliverian Panama. The Fireforce has been sent to report on Central Pact troop movements, and has been ordered not to engage CP troops unless they are fired upon first. Fireforce "Sentraalsuig" crossed the border by the Rio Sixaola, in a remote area of the river, landing near the town of Las Tablas.

Kraaivuur CEO Johannes Wester also gave a press conference concerning Firebrand Troops in New Hansa territory.

Here at Kraaivuur we strive to uphold law and order around the globe, this cannot happen if sovereign nations allow terrorist groups access to Checkpoints and Military bases within their own country, we beg South Africa to enforce embargos on New Hansa, and other countries should do the same. A Terrorist group should not be allowed as part of a regular army, these men are criminals, drawn from cartels, gangs and the like. One of their goals is to "provide resistance to the various warring factions that have been bringing instability to their homelands". Well this is our homeland, our families, our country. If the South African people require it Kraaivuur forces are willing to provide security for towns and private property along the lawless frontier, to help protect the innocent from these terrorists.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)