1. Post #1
    I'm Better Than You
    August 2008
    7,574 Posts

ScriptFodder - The Garry's Mod Marketplace

ScriptFodder is tailored towards two types of people, if you're a Garry's Mod server owner, ScriptFodder can offer a variety of premium content for your server, or if you're looking for something a little more tailored, you can create a job listing checked out by a big audience of content-creators. If you're a content-creator you can start selling through ScriptFodder today, it's free to simply submit a script for approval.

new thread, selling lua KILLED gmod amaright
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 31Funny x 6Agree x 2Disagree x 1Lua King x 1Late x 1Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Zing x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1Lua Helper x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2015
    437 Posts
    first

(User was banned for this post (""first"/meme reply" - NiandraLades))

worth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny x 16Dumb x 12Winner x 5Lua King x 3Disagree x 1Agree x 1Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2014
    715 Posts
    "Premium content"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Zing Zing x 2Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2014
    81 Posts
    Ayyyy we hit 5k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    The guy who thinks he's funny
    October 2014
    1,443 Posts
    I bet matt was refreshing the page constantly so he could create this thread first

fucking fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2014
    715 Posts
    Since this is the third thread, are we going to have Script Fodder v3?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2013
    6,640 Posts
    Of course! Gotta get ready for Garry's Mod 16!

8. Post #8
    I'm Better Than You
    August 2008
    7,574 Posts
    I bet matt was refreshing the page constantly so he could create this thread first

fucking fast
    neth told me on steam, sry i don't like u guys that much

Edited:

maybe for gmod 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

March 2014
    329 Posts
    Oh please, you edited an addon that wasn't originally yours and released it and now you think you're all big shot, I bet you have no idea what makes your addon better than Crap-Head's.

And no, we're not jumping on the bandwagon, you're acting like a douche, going against someone with more knowledge than you.

Apparently free = better, more optimized
    Wow, aren't you smart. Not reading absolutely anything I previously said and all. Let me make this simple for you, so you can't possibly misread and claim something stupid.

1. I have already explained why it's better on the previous page. If you for some reason think I'm lying, compare them yourself. If you wont do that because you're scared I'm right, your argument is invalid.

2. Because someone is a better coder means my argument is void? Okay.

3. I have never, repeat, never claimed 100% of it was created by me.

Edited:

Right after Half-Life 3, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    October 2015
    102 Posts
    Yes! Now I dont have to click that extra page button lmao.

11. Post #11
    June 2015
    437 Posts
    Wow, aren't you smart. Not reading absolutely anything I previously said and all. Let me make this simple for you, so you can't possibly misread and claim something stupid.

1. I have already explained why it's better on the previous page. If you for some reason think I'm lying, compare them yourself. If you wont do that because you're scared I'm right, your argument is invalid.

2. Because someone is a better coder means my argument is void? Okay.

3. I have never, repeat, never claimed 100% of it was created by me.

Edited:

Right after Half-Life 3, right?
    Why do I have to look at the code? It's not even yours lol. Hence why I say, I doubt you understand what makes your "addon" better than Crap-Head's.

And you saying you worked on your addon harder than Crap-Head's. Funny guy, all you did was edit code and claim it yours, you're a hard working man. Here's a medal, now go show off that you've made an addon that you have no idea how it works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12

March 2014
    329 Posts
    Why do I have to look at the code? It's not even yours lol. Hence why I say, I doubt you understand what makes your "addon" better than Crap-Head's.

And you saying you worked on your addon harder than Crap-Head's. Funny guy, all you did was edit code and claim it yours, you're a hard working man. Here's a medal, now go show off that you've made an addon that you have no idea how it works.
    I've explained exactly what makes it better, and you're still saying I have no idea. If you weren't so lazy and took a look at it yourself, you'd see that. Until then, you have literally no valid argument. There is no doubt in my mind that I didn't make all of it myself, but you're still somehow using that as an excuse to say it's bad. It doesn't matter if a damn gorilla made it, that does not at all affect if it's functionally superior or not to a different one.

Again, if you missed the first sentence, I explained in the last thread exactly what makes it better than his. How could I explain something I don't understand?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    A living example of an OCD programmer
    June 2009
    6,538 Posts
    And the shitstorm continues.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    March 2014
    3,179 Posts
    Dramafodder - Now with cross thread functionality
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    Not another server
    August 2013
    1,488 Posts
    Dramafodder - Now with cross thread functionality
    lets be real that's the only reason people view this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree x 18Disagree x 2Funny x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    September 2009
    1,654 Posts
    lets be real that's the only reason people view this thread
    I love waking up and seeing +50 new posts, I know something good is going down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2016
    582 Posts
    I've explained exactly what makes it better, and you're still saying I have no idea. If you weren't so lazy and took a look at it yourself, you'd see that. Until then, you have literally no valid argument. There is no doubt in my mind that I didn't make all of it myself, but you're still somehow using that as an excuse to say it's bad. It doesn't matter if a damn gorilla made it, that does not at all affect if it's functionally superior or not to a different one.

Again, if you missed the first sentence, I explained in the last thread exactly what makes it better than his. How could I explain something I don't understand?

Can you two take this shit to Steam? I want some good drama. This is not quality.

Not sure if you noticed, but you're arguing on which script is shittier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

December 2014
    127 Posts
    Can devs get a way to moderate their comments (not reviews)?

Sorry for reposting this here, but I don't get any response in previous thread...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2012
    782 Posts
    Can devs get a way to moderate their comments (not reviews)?

Sorry for reposting this here, but I don't get any response in previous thread...
    No
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20

December 2014
    127 Posts

21. Post #21
    June 2015
    437 Posts
    That would be highly taken advantage of, and unfair for people who like to comment criticism and opinions.

What I mean is that, Content Creators would be afraid that people's criticism and opinions will hurt their reputation which is why, of course they would delete them, without anyone noticing that there's something wrong with the script.

Can't tell if that's clear enough, but I'm sure that's the reason why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    July 2013
    915 Posts
    im ready for the memes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    April 2008
    1,586 Posts
    if this thread and its consistent page spanning arguments are any indication you guys aren't nearly responsible or mature enough to fairly moderate the comments on your own scripts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2012
    782 Posts
    That would be highly taken advantage of, and unfair for people who like to comment criticism and opinions.

What I mean is that, Content Creators would be afraid that people's criticism and opinions will hurt their reputation which is why, of course they would delete them, without anyone noticing that there's something wrong with the script.

Can't tell if that's clear enough, but I'm sure that's the reason why.
    if this thread and its consistent page spanning arguments are any indication you guys aren't nearly responsible or mature enough to fairly moderate the comments on your own scripts
    This is exactly why there will be no self moderation by content creators themselves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

September 2015
    503 Posts
    Why not create a way to report comment
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    January 2012
    782 Posts
    Why not create a way to report comment
    Maybe because nobody has suggested it before? I am also very busy right now with a bunch of different stuff and I can't constantly add features to ScriptFodder. Maybe Matt will start adding some more stuff soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27

November 2015
    84 Posts
    Maybe because nobody has suggested it before? I am also very busy right now with a bunch of different stuff and I can't constantly add features to ScriptFodder. Maybe Matt will start adding some more stuff soon.
    Maybe Robotboy should join the team, him and Matt are starting to look alike!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPad Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 8Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28

March 2016
    8 Posts
    Hey boys hmmmm im banned from script folder because i take my money back and im so sorry but I began to be '' forum '' if I can call it her so I was not sure how it was walking I'm really sorry

Edited:

There is there a way that I do Unban ???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    I'm Better Than You
    August 2008
    7,574 Posts
    Maybe Robotboy should join the team, him and Matt are starting to look alike!
    don't

Edited:

Hey boys hmmmm im banned from script folder because i take my money back and im so sorry but I began to be '' forum '' if I can call it her so I was not sure how it was walking I'm really sorry

Edited:

what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    September 2009
    1,654 Posts

Edited:

You have to post your SteamID so they know who you are.
    But if you did a chargeback then the chances of you being unbanned are a big fat zero.

31. Post #31

March 2016
    8 Posts
    STEAM_0:1:83092820
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    September 2009
    1,654 Posts
    https://scriptfodder.com/users/view/76561198126451369/
    This user is banned for: PayPal disputing. Expires: Never

Why should you be unbanned?

33. Post #33
    I'm Better Than You
    August 2008
    7,574 Posts
    STEAM_0:1:83092820
    paypal disputes on 3 (good quality working) scripts, yerrrrrrrrrr ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    September 2009
    1,654 Posts
    paypal disputes on 3 (good quality working) scripts, yerrrrrrrrrr ok
    This guy already tried asking to be unbanned.
    Clearly his translator doesn't work and he can't understand "NO"

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post50021586

35. Post #35

March 2016
    31 Posts
    A few weeks ago I got banned for the reason: Using leaks, trying to sell a leaked addon a while ago, and I would like to appeal.
    SteamID64: 76561198126532803
    Scriptfodder: https://scriptfodder.com/users/view/76561198126532803

Why should you unban me?
    When I started my G-Mod server a few months ago, I got no donations for a long time, and not wanting to purchase something for a server that I didn't even know was going to expand, I decided to use leaks.

Adding onto that, the reason I attempted to sell a leaked addon a while ago (Taxi Driver), I was in desperate need of money and didn't think twice about what I was doing.

I would not be using anymore leaks - I found out I was banned when I went to buy vcmod. I will not cause any harm by being unbanned(or banned). I just ask for another chance and I will be contributing to the community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    December 2015
    308 Posts
    Sad story
    Honestly, I'm not sure why people even try this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPad Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    748 Posts
    I would like to chip in to this topic without taking a stance;

I find that banning people in general seem to just cause more problems for everyone involved(depends on the ban reason). Someone leaks -> gets caught -> gets banned -> now there's definately no reason Not to leak everything he ever bought.

I do believe everyone is aware that they are breaking the rules by leaking, however, it's just something to keep in mind. There's very few people who actually are out to hurt developers, it's more "give back to the leak community once they buy a script". I think that by banning someone who commited a "minor" leak will only result in an active stance Against ScriptFodder, while issuing a firm warning of some sort would definately be more useful for the developers.

This is my opinion and you might not agree but I do believe that there might be more to gain by granting people a second chance as long as they show remorse, remove leaks etc - I mean, the odds someone who got caught would leak again if they were shown pity are low.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    DramaFodder
    July 2013
    2,274 Posts
    I would like to chip in to this topic without taking a stance;

I find that banning people in general seem to just cause more problems for everyone involved(depends on the ban reason). Someone leaks -> gets caught -> gets banned -> now there's definately no reason Not to leak everything he ever bought.

I do believe everyone is aware that they are breaking the rules by leaking, however, it's just something to keep in mind. There's very few people who actually are out to hurt developers, it's more "give back to the leak community once they buy a script". I think that by banning someone who commited a "minor" leak will only result in an active stance Against ScriptFodder, while issuing a firm warning of some sort would definately be more useful for the developers.

This is my opinion and you might not agree but I do believe that there might be more to gain by granting people a second chance as long as they show remorse, remove leaks etc - I mean, the odds someone who got caught would leak again if they were shown pity are low.
    I think people who use leaks deserve a second chance, but those who spread leaks don't. In the case of the guy above he tried to sell a leak which is like double scummy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #39
    September 2009
    1,654 Posts
    Do you share the same thoughts with people that chargeback on stuff they have brought?
    Should they be banned for life?
    If they were to be unbanned they should have to pay back the script + the chargeback fee.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    748 Posts
    Do you share the same thoughts with people that chargeback on stuff they have brought?
    Should they be banned for life?
    If they were to be unbanned they should have to pay back the script + the chargeback fee.
    Chargeback and leaking I find different.
    Chargeback (assuming script is working fully) = scam developers
    Leak = just want to get a "rep" in the "cool underground community" kinda,

edit: while there are leakers who do it trying to hurt developers and scriptfodder, releaks, hosts own sites, etc

Just to add, for me - I find that those who instantly blame and name call leakers who "apologizes", are not just thinking properly.
    Obviously, leakers knew they were doing wrong - but at the same time, by banning/keeping them banned, that will definately NOT help our case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)