1. Post #4281
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    4,338 Posts
    am I the only one who picks up any old monitor from a pawn/thrift store when I need a monitor?

230 bucks seems really pricey, especially for a cheap-ass like me
    Once you go 144hz there is no return
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4282
    July 2010
    1,737 Posts
    Once you go 144hz there is no return
    Arguably same with IPS.

I swapped my old 720p TV for a Dell 1440p 60hz IPS monitor and it's honestly night and day.

Can't go back to anything else anymore.

3. Post #4283
    January 2015
    1,347 Posts
    https://twitter.com/ValveNewsNetwor/...09115059916803

Has a concussion and will be offline for a while.

Electra also has some injuries; doesn't appear that either have anything life threatening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

4. Post #4284
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,731 Posts
    After not playing for 3 years I came back and things are more less the same aside with the death of community servers I used to love and care. Also the quality in player's skills is down to the shitter.

Also for some weird reason Im getting alot achievements I clearly remember unlocking back in the day, did they reset player's progress or something?

5. Post #4285
    ics
    May 2006
    235 Posts

Also for some weird reason Im getting alot achievements I clearly remember unlocking back in the day, did they reset player's progress or something?
    No, it's just your alt account

6. Post #4286
    August 2011
    904 Posts
    Anyone got any experience running servers? I'm getting this every time I start a freshly installed tf2 server on my vps.

Start command is
    tf2/srcds_run -debug -console -game tf -nohltv +sv_pure 1 +map ctf_turbine +maxplayers 32

Edited:

7. Post #4287
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,643 Posts
    https://twitter.com/ValveNewsNetwor/...09115059916803

Has a concussion and will be offline for a while.

Electra also has some injuries; doesn't appear that either have anything life threatening.
    Dang, hope he's not left with anything permanent.

I know Tyler's gotten a lot of flak from Facepunch in the past, but he's done a really good job in taking that feedback and improving. Plus getting in a car wreck just flat out sucks, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #4288
    August 2011
    904 Posts
    Fixed,
    dpkg add-architecture i386

apt-get install libcurl3-gnutls:i386

Incase someone googling comes across this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #4289
    January 2016
    170 Posts
    I just found out that Jill was one of the makers of tf2items. That's really really neat. No idea how I missed this fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Canada Show Events Late Late x 3Informative Informative x 3 (list)