1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,457 Posts
    if anyone got spare pass, i'll take it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    October 2014
    169 Posts
    if anyone got spare pass, i'll take it
    Same. But the stress test seem to never end so it's okay for now.

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    4,610 Posts
    Same. But the stress test seem to never end so it's okay for now.
    considering the weekend load this stress test is handling itself remarkably well

4. Post #84
    November 2013
    903 Posts
    Help. I received 3 beta pass invites, it seems they will become pretty common now.
    EDIT: and you can rename them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #85
    July 2013
    384 Posts
    Just got into a Stress Test for the first time. Got steamrolled twice on Gullywash. Fun fun fun.

6. Post #86
    November 2014
    981 Posts
    If anyone wants a pass, here's a thread on teamfortresstv specifically about passes
    People are giving them out like candy there

http://www.teamfortress.tv/32441/giv...hmaking-passes

It's how I got mine

edit: and don't spam it with "can i pls have pass ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)", just wait until someone says they have some to give away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    4,501 Posts
    if someone needs to dump a pass, i'm available.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Person
    June 2008
    8,411 Posts
    -all out-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,406 Posts
    I have mobile auth enabled, but my phone broke the other week, but is technically still enabled. Do I need to do anything on my phone to still be able to join?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,457 Posts
    Oh damn, forgot to snap it, but geel gave me one, much appreciated

11. Post #91
    July 2012
    2,692 Posts
    Is anyone else's graphics settings constantly switching back to high, even immediately after hitting "apply"?

12. Post #92
    『  』
    June 2010
    923 Posts
    Did somebody say beta passes

I didn't get any more gift passes apart from that one, and my friend (whom I gifted it to) didn't spawn another pass.

13. Post #93
    November 2014
    981 Posts
    Is anyone else's graphics settings constantly switching back to high, even immediately after hitting "apply"?
    Remove all the dxlevel stuff from your configs and launcher settings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,963 Posts
    Not sure why I haven't gotten a beta pass, probably my shitty luck as always. At least I managed to get one thanks to a friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    March 2014
    4,119 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #96
    January 2015
    1,381 Posts
    I used to be a wimp, but now i'm a jerk, and everyone loves me!

So order your's today, wimp!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

17. Post #97
    October 2015
    254 Posts
    why do his thumbs look like giant toes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    May 2011
    700 Posts
    maybe toes just look like giant thumbs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    January 2015
    1,381 Posts
    the wrists have to be bigger than his sleeve cuffs, so the hands gotta be big to match.

20. Post #100
    June 2015
    561 Posts
    I'm bored so I've decided to give you guys a bit of a philosophical question

What is the least used weapon in TF2? or Least Worn Cosmetic (The Choice Is Yours)

Here's what I think:

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    4,501 Posts
    i use the Shahanshah pretty often, tribalman's shiv is just shit to me and i prefer smg over jarate so the bushwhacka is also useless to me.

i've almost never seen anyone use the pain train though, so i guess thats my nominee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    I make graphic designs and lua errors (◡‿◡✿) ‏
    January 2013
    5,200 Posts
    I used to play TF2 loads in 2012 and loaded it up today - has damage on the Sydney Sleeper been reduced or am I just shitty since it's been so long

A lot of my shots just don't seem to kill anything even when fully charged.

It's a strange and I have like 12k+ kills on it so I don't wanna abandon my beloved Sleeper but :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    March 2016
    141 Posts
    i've almost never seen anyone use the pain train though, so i guess thats my nominee
    pain train's used pretty often in comp, couldn't say about pubs though

I'd say the fire axe or third degree, though I could be a smartass and say golden pan/wrench/saxxy, whichever one has the least in total

I used to play TF2 loads in 2012 and loaded it up today - has damage on the Sydney Sleeper been reduced or am I just shitty since it's been so long

It's a strange and I have like 12k+ kills on it so I don't wanna abandon my beloved Sleeper but :'(
    lookin' at https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/S...Update_history seems that it hasn't been changed, though the wiki isn't infallible if that makes you feel any better

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,696 Posts

nope. does 1:1 the same dmg as it was released

only difference is jarate duration scales on charge level but that doesnt affect initial dmg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #105
    June 2014
    6,766 Posts
    I'm bored so I've decided to give you guys a bit of a philosophical question

What is the least used weapon in TF2? or Least Worn Cosmetic (The Choice Is Yours)

Here's what I think:
    What a bizarre choice. You really use the sun on a stick more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,696 Posts
    bison is never ran on serious loadouts

which is a shame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

27. Post #107
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts
    Yeah, I'm going to have to go with either the Sun-on-a-Stick or Sharpened Volcano Fragment. Both look great, both have absolutely shite stats, and both are only used by people that are really new to the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    February 2016
    124 Posts
    My choice would have to be the Fists. There's just no reason to use them over the utility that the GRU/Fists of Steel provide. Even stuff like the Eviction Notice provide more benefits than the Fists.

29. Post #109
    February 2014
    633 Posts
    Least worn cosmetic?

Probably this:

Never see anyone wear it, and if they do. You can barely see it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    6,864 Posts
    Sun on a Stick
    Righteous Bison
    Sharpened Volcano Fragment
    Family Business
    Eureka Effect

Probably a lot more shit weapons no one uses, but personally I'd go with the Sun on a stick.

Worst hat for me will always be the Trophy belt, which was also my first hat.

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,849 Posts
    There's just no reason to use them over the utility that the GRU/Fists of Steel provide.
    Not to be that guy but I like using the fists because I like not having a downside to my weapon. Sure it doesn't have utility like those two, but I can definitely say that in a fight I will be getting that nicely timed crit that gets me the hatemail. I don't find myself in situations where I'd need to use those as often either.

Otherwise I see tons of people using the fists, strange or not.

Cosmetics wise, it'd be a blue moon seeing people with the Heavy's football helmet, and surprisingly enough I don't see as many people using that unicorn hat either.

32. Post #112
    November 2014
    633 Posts
    Least worn cosmetic?

Probably this:

That's nothing

33. Post #113
    January 2015
    1,381 Posts
    Least worn cosmetic?

Probably this:

You seemed to have linked the wrong picture, dont worry i fixed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

34. Post #114
    December 2013
    1,486 Posts
    The downgrade version of it which is only missing the red shine on the nose is 34 keys.

And the red nosed caribou was the most rare item from the 2013 smissmas badge. So yeah, THAT'S why you never see anyone wearing it.

35. Post #115
    June 2015
    561 Posts
    Never Seen?
    Can't tell the difference?

I didn't even know these existed till today, and even then it was a accident.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    July 2015
    1,001 Posts
    -Not on Engineer, a Texan
    -No excessively large forehead

6/10

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,696 Posts
    My choice would have to be the Fists. There's just no reason to use them over the utility that the GRU/Fists of Steel provide. Even stuff like the Eviction Notice provide more benefits than the Fists.
    remove pow haha from holiday punch and i guarantee fists will live again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    ask me about my fetish fetish

April 2012
    178 Posts
    What is the least used weapon in TF2?
    I'd say the Dalokohs Bar is a strong contender. Every competent Heavy I've seen has always used the Sandvich.

39. Post #119

December 2011
    828 Posts
    Never Seen?
    Can't tell the difference?

I didn't even know these existed till today, and even then it was a accident.
    I use those in my main loadout, mainly due to the Belt Buckle. That and the Half-Pants look like garbage imo.

40. Post #120
    September 2015
    158 Posts
    Big thank you to Aire (dont know if he is here or not) for giving me the pass! You are the real MVP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)