1. Post #81
    Gold Member

May 2011
    3,090 Posts
    Don't bother Ulriik, Jake doesn't build, all he does it attack people and treat them like slave labor.

They're in the process of tearing down his church because they're mad at Vami for destroying their chests after they repeatedly bullied him for weeks when all he wanted to do was build.

They treated him like dirt and he eventually got fed up with it, they have no claim to the city's structures anyways, Vami was the only one who contributed to building it, that they demolished his church is just further proof that they have no respect for the work he put into the city they've (Faction) "claimed" as their own.

Griefing is against the rules, He deserved the ban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    Don't bother
    I do what I want m80, thnx tho. If somebody wants to build then they should be able to. I'm not trying to defend Jake at all I just offered materials. I could care less about bans on the server, and there's a good chance the mods/drak have already let him back on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

3. Post #83

February 2012
    111 Posts
    So is the server dead? It's been down for the past two days now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,744 Posts
    Bring it back 1.10 hype
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,744 Posts
    Drakortha where are you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,412 Posts
    The continents are now re-opened for exploration & settlement. This includes Dagon Fel, Sadrith Mora, Bal Fel, Terth Valhalla, Nautilus Taber, and Orrostar.

https://mctaw.wordpress.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events

7. Post #87
    May 2007
    134 Posts
    How do we access the old continents? Haven't been able to find them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

8. Post #88
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    Is there still a dynmap? Might be handy

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,744 Posts
    Yaaaaaaas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events

10. Post #90
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    The continents are now re-opened for exploration & settlement. This includes Dagon Fel, Sadrith Mora, Bal Fel, Terth Valhalla, Nautilus Taber, and Orrostar.
    Just a heads up, you can't build or edit terrain on Orrostar and likely the onther continents, but I haven't checked them yet. Hopefully this gets fixed soon! -Cave

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,412 Posts
    Okay just want to make some things clear.

The permissions on Orrostar are fixed. Anyone can build there or repair old builds. The continents also have full permissions except for Dagon Fel, which remains world guarded as it's the most historic.

The long term plan is an Age of Continents 2, so this could mean Port Orange as spawn. So maybe use this time to establish a base or settlement on one of the continents so when AOC2 hits, you'll already be established there. Remember; during age of continents, the mainland is closed off.

Orrostar will likely be closed during the new age so I suggest not choosing it as your new home!

There's some more information about it on the blog;
    https://mctaw.wordpress.com/2016/10/...2-proposition/

12. Post #92

February 2012
    111 Posts
    Okay just want to make some things clear.

The permissions on Orrostar are fixed. Anyone can build there or repair old builds. The continents also have full permissions except for Dagon Fel, which remains world guarded as it's the most historic.

The long term plan is an Age of Continents 2, so this could mean Port Orange as spawn. So maybe use this time to establish a base or settlement on one of the continents so when AOC2 hits, you'll already be established there. Remember; during age of continents, the mainland is closed off.

Orrostar will likely be closed during the new age so I suggest not choosing it as your new home!

There's some more information about it on the blog;
    Orrotsar is bugged atm. Some areas have semi Permissions ( I can access chests, use doors) but can't break. Most of the continent is still completely untouchable though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,744 Posts
    I'm going to be brutally honest, I don't think anyone should even be on the mainland anymore. Slap us on Orrostar and force us to start over with wiped inventories/endchests. With just the loot and fresh terrain remaining on Orrostar I assume everyone could have a fairly good restart.

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,412 Posts
    update

The Ancient World has been updated to 1.10.2! Please report any bugs to drakorthaproductions@gmail.com, or to a moderator in-game.
    https://mctaw.wordpress.com/2016/10/...-world-1-10-2/

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,412 Posts
    Cast your vote!

My proposition also includes closing the mainland. The purpose of a new age is a soft restart for all players and a refocus of the gameplay. What Iím proposing is a mix of old continents and new, including new 1.10 biomes and terrains.

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,412 Posts
    A Ship has arrived at Ironheart City Dock.
    All aboard for the Continents & Orrostar!
    https://mctaw.wordpress.com/2016/10/...art-city-dock/

17. Post #97
    Gold Member

May 2011
    3,090 Posts
    You should expand the spawn protection to the ship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,412 Posts
    This thread is being closed to make way for an updated one.
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1539090