1. Post #3361
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    8,082 Posts
    people dont like change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

2. Post #3362
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,614 Posts
    Ohh... kay my dodge just seems to not be working at all, or I have like, 10% dodge at most
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

3. Post #3363
    October 2012
    1,022 Posts
    -sexy new sokol-
    Sokol's new face inspired me to make some shitty semi-OC (based on this comic)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

4. Post #3364
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,373 Posts
    it's tumblr, they'll whine about anything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

5. Post #3365
    October 2014
    1,277 Posts
    The fuck, all the characters look tons better.
    it's tumblr lol what did you expect

rational people?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Brunei Darussalam Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

6. Post #3366
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,620 Posts
    what's with every tumblr posting and having a tone like they just witnessed a war crime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #3367
    October 2013
    5,476 Posts
    There being a Tumblr community makes me wonder what the payday 2 Tumblr community looks like

Is there gay payday shipping
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #3368
    December 2015
    49 Posts
    There being a Tumblr community makes me wonder what the payday 2 Tumblr community looks like

Yes. Tons of it.

That's why I don't really go there anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #3369
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,530 Posts

I've seen Wolf x FtM Sokol, so yeah there's a lot of shipping
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #3370
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,003 Posts
    The BREN SMG is bugged. The medium suppressor is not removing concealment if you have no other concealment mod is applied. So it's acting like a low profile suppressor w/o the significant damage reduction. Also, why is a Full size assault rifle an SMG? The bootleg should qualify as an SMG due to it's size.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

11. Post #3371
    November 2014
    288 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620...5206082318418/

Someone got triggered about a confederate flag in the new biker heist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

12. Post #3372
    October 2013
    5,476 Posts
    Lol you guys should like post some payday shipping just so we can see it just as like a joke
    Like so we could laugh at it haha
    Anyone want to see it haha?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #3373
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,125 Posts
    wolf drills sokol mmm yeeeeee baby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

14. Post #3374
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,530 Posts
    Are the new sleeve textures still in the same directory or have they been moved?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Australia Show Events

15. Post #3375
    October 2013
    5,476 Posts
    wolf drills sokol mmm yeeeeee baby
    so every 30 seconds he has to stop to reheat his dick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

16. Post #3376
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts
    so every 30 seconds he has to stop to reheat his dick?
    slap the dick for quicker restart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Indonesia Show Events Funny Funny x 18Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #3377
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts
    jacket is going to take some time getting used to and new sokol looks super weird IMO, though that's probably because I've mained him since release and I'm not used to him having a realistic face

still very happy with the update, especially happy with dallas and hoxton
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #3378
    September 2013
    3,109 Posts
    Jacket's Baby face is gone now :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Brazil Show Events

19. Post #3379
    June 2012
    284 Posts
    Jacket's Potato face is gone now :c
    ftfy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

20. Post #3380
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,932 Posts
    Are the new sleeve textures still in the same directory or have they been moved?
    -snip nevermind there's viewmodels-

Edited:

I should probably remove my old Suits from Lastbullet shouldn't i?
    I need to start from scratch anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Netherlands Show Events

21. Post #3381
    Jacket's new face is great 'cos he actually looks like something out of Hotline Miami now

Edited:

In fact, here's a custom sprite I did to demonstrate my point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 14Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #3382
    March 2013
    1,313 Posts
    All I can say about the new heist is that the first day is an absolute pain in the ass, the second day is awesome as hell. Also listening to Ron Perlman's voice is like sex to my ears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android New Opera Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #3383
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    10,000 Posts
    i still can't believe ron perlman

coyoteze how much did ovk pay to hire his dulcet tones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #3384
    May 2011
    500 Posts

Anyone know what these black flat floors with text (They are only in a number of levels and not all, atleast, most i cant find them) and that list on top of the safehouse is for? I just found them while *Ahem* "jetpacking" temporarily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #3385
    October 2015
    41 Posts
    Anyone know what these black flat floors with text (They are in various levels) and that list on top of the safehouse is for? I just found them while *Ahem* "jetpacking" temporarily.
    Old or cut leftovers or placeholders from testing stuff and things like that during development. Things like that are normal to be found somewhere hidden on many games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Brazil Show Events

26. Post #3386
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    1,600 Posts
    Anyone know what these black flat floors with text (They are in various levels) and that list on top of the safehouse is for? I just found them while *Ahem* "jetpacking" temporarily.
    They put all the logic enteties there iirc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

27. Post #3387
    May 2010
    1,163 Posts
    Black planes above levels are where they put a majority of the level's mission elements/scripting in the editor. Viewing it from the editor, you can find pretty much all of the level's setup on these.

More specific elements, like special objectives and enemy spawns, won't be present on here, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

28. Post #3388
    January 2013
    786 Posts
    So the Biker Heist is pretty okay. Day 1 is very meh, however, day 2 is a lot better and more fun. I like that OVK is trying to make randomized objectives or paths like they did in Hox Breakout. The random train layout on Day 2 is a lot of fun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #3389

January 2012
    768 Posts
    Holy hell the server filter is clumsy. Want to play the new Biker heist? Just click the contract filter arrow 58 fucking times. That's individual clicks, no such thing as clicking left once to get to the end of the list or keep pressing the arrow to get to the latest heist sooner. Just add a couple of errors and kicks like I did and it adds to over 200 clicks to play a single heist. Or in my case, click over 200 times, get another error and ragequit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #3390
    June 2015
    2,456 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox France Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

31. Post #3391
    July 2012
    181 Posts
    Holy hell the server filter is clumsy. Want to play the new Biker heist? Just click the contract filter arrow 58 fucking times. That's individual clicks, no such thing as clicking left once to get to the end of the list or keep pressing the arrow to get to the latest heist sooner. Just add a couple of errors and kicks like I did and it adds to over 200 clicks to play a single heist. Or in my case, click over 200 times, get another error and ragequit.
    Yeah, scrolling list could be a lot better. I don't know why we don't have such simple things. Remember "!" mark in main menu?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #3392
    June 2016
    23 Posts
    Crime.net NEEDS to overhauled.

Edited:

TRRRRRRR BEEP CHK CHK CHK CHK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #3393
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

34. Post #3394
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,614 Posts
    Or, uh, am I not supposed to used the concealed ballistic vest anymore?

Edited:

...Oh I have 15% dodge. Uh, what? What the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

35. Post #3395
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    3,053 Posts
    Wait a minute, facial animations exist?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Estonia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3396
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts
    Wait a minute, facial animations exist?
    Using the scroll wheel on the character icon switches between characters, and during a split second the former character's texture is applied to the current character's model. This has some fucked up consequences, especially with Jimmy and Dallas.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

37. Post #3397
    November 2013
    2,623 Posts
    Awww... Another WW2 where you only play as the "MURICAN HEROES"

Can't play as the Nazis.. What a shame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #3398
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,620 Posts
    people in biker bars are hardasses

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 5 (list)

39. Post #3399
    November 2014
    288 Posts
    Awww... Another WW2 where you only play as the "MURICAN HEROES"

Can't play as the Nazis.. What a shame.
    Uh...actually the 4 characters are a Russian,a Brit,an American and a German...The official art even depicts him with the High Official attire...

And supposedly the 4 characters are in it just for their personal gain, not for a "greater Nation good"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

40. Post #3400
    November 2012
    497 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)