1. Post #481
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,312 Posts
    so I've bought www.csgofreehacks.club like a month ago but I have no idea what to do with it, any suggestions? I can also give that domain to anyone who wants it
    Turn it into one of those "Life Hack" images, where its screenshots of various games with text saying "CS:GO Hack #1 if you aim for the head and press mouse1 the person you're pointing at could die in one shot!'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 New Opera Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    7,280 Posts
    Upload really shitty hacks that get you vac banned straight away and put a bunch of fake reviews that say it's 100% undetectable so you get at least one moron banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #483
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,662 Posts
    Upload really shitty hacks that get you vac banned straight away and put a bunch of fake reviews that say it's 100% undetectable so you get at least one moron banned
    was actually my first thought but after I bought the domain I remembered that I can't program for shit

I could however upload very outdated hacks

Edited:

Turn it into one of those "Life Hack" images, where its screenshots of various games with text saying "CS:GO Hack #1 if you aim for the head and press mouse1 the person you're pointing at could die in one shot!'
    or just do this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events

4. Post #484
    "Wanna play a match of faceit?"
    "Yeah sure"

the only reason why we won was because the baiting swede abandoned the game 2 overtimes in   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #485
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,160 Posts
    After this update alt tabbing breaks my csgo, most times it won't switch back to the game and there are rare cases this happens :

Is this just happening to me ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #486

May 2014
    723 Posts
    Has gemini not been unlocked past Phoenix Compound or am I doing something wrong?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

7. Post #487
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,345 Posts
    Has gemini not been unlocked past Phoenix Compound or am I doing something wrong?
    Me and Janu got to the Phoenix Compound.
    Really fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome New Zealand Show Events

8. Post #488
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,723 Posts
    you're doing something wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #489

May 2014
    723 Posts
    I've done it like 10 times in total and haven't been able to progress. I've done easy, easy pistol only, hard, hard pistol only. If both members have to have the pass I'm going to kill myself from embarrassment

10. Post #490
    May 2014
    609 Posts
    Yeah, me and my friend have tried to pass it and once completed with just me left twice it said we hadn't completed it

We both have the pass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #491
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,486 Posts
    You have to complete it without having previously lost a round in the same session. This means that if you all die and lose a round, you have to disconnect and create a new lobby and try again.

The mission text states you have to win the mission, which apparently doesn't happen if you don't have a higher score than the bots
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari Norway Show Events

12. Post #492

May 2014
    723 Posts
    You have to complete it without having previously lost a round in the same session. This means that if you all die and lose a round, you have to disconnect and create a new lobby and try again.

The mission text states you have to win the mission, which apparently doesn't happen if you don't have a higher score than the bots
    Fuck, ok. Thank you so much. About to attempt hardmode+pistols again

13. Post #493
    Dedicated to the facepunch title flaming brigade
    October 2011
    1,401 Posts

And they say the british scene is shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,662 Posts
    is there any reason why me and my friend both can't get past the phoenix coop mission? we've played it twice already and won both without dying yet it still says we need to win at least once on it. This makes no sense.

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,723 Posts
    I think it has to be on normal for it to count.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #496
    December 2011
    2,799 Posts

so this just happened

Edited:

I blamed the silver guy on our team the whole match, but turns out he did pretty well actually

Edited:

mm is fucked up

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,662 Posts

so this just happened

Edited:

I blamed the silver guy on our team the whole match, but turns out he did pretty well actually

Edited:

mm is fucked up
    d2 isn't the map he is really good at

for that it had to be mirage, vertigo or santorini

Edited:

Also people in the LE ranks are exactly the same when compared to SEM

I'm serious, the people in SEM have some weird fucking strats and just get you every time.

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,509 Posts
    Played 2 Mirage games and my clutch game was on (8 1vX won). Managed to pull 11 rounds back in a 15-1, including winning after ggs were called 3 times but alas it wasn't to be. That said, towards the end they were messing about.

No music version

Edited:

Also, seems TWC haven't paid prize money from 2014 despite announcing a new $150k tournament...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    August 2005
    3,246 Posts
    Playing against NA pros that push constantly on CT and just wreck you anyways feels bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #500
    Dennab
    December 2012
    332 Posts
    New Nuke looks like a TF2 map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #501
    November 2013
    2,533 Posts
    I realize any map that isn't Dust 2 might be a little bit visually jarring, but no it really doesn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree x 20Zing x 9Dumb x 2Disagree x 1Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    8,077 Posts
    I hope they update all the maps to look more like nuke/season
    its so crisp and nice, though its a bit visually cluttered I still love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Waterfox United States Show Events

23. Post #503
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,692 Posts
    I think it looks fantastic. Kinda shoes how old the other maps look.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #504
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    7,280 Posts
    cant wait until they update inferno so it's a clean industrial area with extremely bright colors and lighting with little or no semblance of the original map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,723 Posts
    cant wait until they update inferno so it's a clean industrial area with extremely bright colors and lighting with little or no semblance of the original map
    dont forget the obliterating peoples fps and making visibilty even worse

also lamp posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,927 Posts
    dont forget the obliterating peoples fps and making visibilty even worse

also lamp posts
    FUCK

LAMP

Edited:

FUCK THIS THING.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    2,572 Posts
    Here's my suggested changes to Inferno

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 26Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #508
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,927 Posts
    Here's my suggested changes to Inferno

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,944 Posts
    i agree in the sense that it doesn't have that grainy texture and pointy edges look that the older source maps had, but more rounded geometry and solid colors (i.e. what every new valve map looks like now)

obv the art direction is nothing alike

edit:

this is my fav popflash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    You mean it looks like an aperture power plant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,594 Posts
    What's with being unable to do two missions on the same gamemode on the same map at once?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

32. Post #512
    Oh so like what happened with mirage?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,548 Posts
    What's with being unable to do two missions on the same gamemode on the same map at once?
    Even in grindiest mmo's you can do multiple quests at same time, but here we have to do one mission at a time, despite it requiring exactly the same gamemodes/maps.

I'm surprised you even save your progress with missions when you switch them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,509 Posts
    MLG Columbus will have a $1,000,000 prizepool

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    Dedicated to the facepunch title flaming brigade
    October 2011
    1,401 Posts
    MLG Columbus will have a $1,000,000 prizepool

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    May 2010
    529 Posts
    Dota is still like double overall after sticker money etc. but still, this is hugeee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #517
    I really like to make music and do audio work, contact me if you need some yes?
    June 2013
    2,175 Posts
    God I'm so excited to be going to the Major, this shit is gonna be so hype.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

38. Post #518
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    7,280 Posts
    Oh so like what happened with mirage?

Nah, more like turning an old shitty trainyard in to whatever the fuck it's meant to be now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events

39. Post #519
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,160 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events

40. Post #520
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,927 Posts
    [ GSLT ]
    User accounts will also receive a temporary cooldown when their Game Server Login Token gets banned.
    Oh fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)