1. Post #161
    June 2014
    2,387 Posts
    I can't think of a good Pyro loadout that isn't overused
    I beg to differ. I've never seen anyone use this loadout:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,144 Posts
    I just wish the Lollichop Licker was usable at all times and not restricted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts
    I just wish the Lollichop Licker was usable at all times and not restricted
    Pyro is probably the Class with the most great cosmetics that could work year-round but are Halloween restricted. Most of his helmet replacements, the Manacles, Candleer, the Burny's set, even the Bozo Bouffant could arguably work year-round on the Pyro specifically.

Personally my favorite is the Rugger Respirator. It really sucks that it's restricted, it could easily pass year-round.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #164
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,834 Posts
    Pyro is probably the Class with the most great cosmetics that could work year-round but are Halloween restricted. Most of his helmet replacements, the Manacles, Candleer, the Burny's set, even the Bozo Bouffant could arguably work year-round on the Pyro specifically.

Personally my favorite is the Rugger Respirator. It really sucks that it's restricted, it could easily pass year-round.
    both the Macabre Mask and the Beast From Below are absolutely golden and it kills me to see them restricted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    February 2014
    581 Posts
    I can't think of a good Pyro loadout that isn't overused
    Try to find a cosmetic you very rarely see.
    For instance, I never see anyone wearing the Mishap Mercenary because of how badly it goes with most hats.
    Then you find a bunch of cosmetics that go well with it, and that's how I finally got this quite pleasing loadout for Pyro, which is the current one I use.

And so far I haven't seen anyone wearing this loadout.

Edit:
    I love how I can do this with one of the Batman promos...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

6. Post #166
    March 2013
    6,615 Posts
    I beg to differ. I've never seen anyone use this loadout:

That's because you can only see it 3 days a month.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    June 2014
    2,387 Posts
    That's because you can only see it 3 days a month.
    Well, I don't often see people use Sengoku Scorcher + Charred Chainmail very often, which is an awesome pair by itself

8. Post #168
    July 2015
    1,824 Posts
    I promise myself that I will make a video about this loadout. In context, I will parodize it and make fun of it. In the end of the video, I will put the word: why

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,620 Posts
    I promise myself that I will make a video about this loadout. In context, I will parodize it and make fun of it. In the end of the video, I will put the word: why

why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2008
    21,536 Posts
    the batman promos are probably the least appropriate batch of items to ever be added to tf2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    16,372 Posts

my lifelong dream of being black white supremacist has finally came true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    September 2009
    1,419 Posts

I'm piss at taking good pictures, but I made my sniper look like that one guy from Jumanji. Sort of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    That's about as good a Hunter van Pelt as you can get with Sniper's currently available items. Could maybe use a different beard, like the Five Month Shadow, but that's not perfect either.

Should paint the Sola Topi brown, though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,466 Posts
    I have returned from the grave with appropriately painted hats and accessories:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

15. Post #175
    December 2012
    4,719 Posts
    kibbleknight if I saw your heavy on a server id instantly switch to medic and pocket you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

16. Post #176
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    I can only hope my own Heavy loadouts are worthy enough to inspire similar confidence.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,144 Posts

I personally think the Cosa Nostra would look better on spy. Though I might be biased because I use Cosa Nostra/Lurker's Leathers and I love it.

18. Post #178
    September 2015
    77 Posts
    What goes well with the Screaming' Eagle?, I hardly see any using it on servers

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    6,140 Posts
    FDU and Killer's Kit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts
    kibbleknight if I saw your heavy on a server id instantly switch to medic and pocket you
    He does look like a perfect Bear, I'll give that to the Heavy loadout.

(I shouldn't have to say this but just in case, by Bear I mean the sexual kind.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    See, I was thinking more Macho Man Randy Savage.

But I don't see why he can't be both.

22. Post #182
    I main Captain Falcon
    November 2010
    5,510 Posts
    Soldier's ready for Street Fighter V

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    September 2015
    150 Posts
    I know i'm really late to the fallout party but i've tried to make hancock from fallout 4, i think this is solid.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    So I'm still not quite used to the notion that the most recent batch of Halloween items aren't restricted.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #185

November 2013
    349 Posts

Me and a friend are having another debate, but this time over who's sniper loadout is better.

Rate Zing for the first one
    Rate Useful for the second one

Also post opinions on what changes you think could be made to the different loadouts.

*Edited because I forgot the trained killer version of the villain's veil*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 20Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    First one has like a gritty 1980s Time Cop vibe.

Second one has a campy 1970s gay bar vibe.

Edit: Hey, no fair switching pictures! That bandana was skull-less a minute ago! Now it looks less gay bar, and more just kinda random.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    April 2011
    592 Posts
    Spy shogun loadout idea I had

Any suggestions for 3rd cosmetic?

28. Post #188
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    Well, ideally...

But, more realistically...?

Edited:

Alternately, perhaps instead of a shogun, more of a stereotypical Japanese thief?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #189

December 2015
    103 Posts

Alternatively: http://imgur.com/SsoOr4W
    So cute XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    6,140 Posts
    Hey friend, to embed an image you need the direct image link - on Android you can tap and hold on the image, then hit "Copy Image URL" to do that.

PS. Charge your phone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191

December 2015
    103 Posts
    Hey friend, to embed an image you need the direct image link - on Android you can tap and hold on the image, then hit "Copy Image URL" to do that.

PS. Charge your phone
    Thanks, I was wondering why it didn't work! Also, I did charge it XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    907 Posts

something something government alien spies conspiracy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    December 2012
    4,719 Posts

why yes, thank you, i do fancy a hat to kill for
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,620 Posts

why yes, thank you, i do fancy a hat to kill for
    You should use a nametag on it and the only thing you'd change is adding a question mark at the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    November 2014
    1,051 Posts
    Vote zing for Fancy Fedora:

Vote wrenches for A Hat to Kill For
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 13Useful Useful x 9 (list)

36. Post #196
    December 2013
    1,853 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #197
    May 2012
    389 Posts

I just wish it wasnt so bad on blu. why isnt the helmet waterlogged

I guess you could also go for the other helmet

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,620 Posts
    This helmet looks better to me anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,466 Posts
    Still needs a few more name tags, but have a Kid-Squid Demoman:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,527 Posts
    Still needs a few more name tags, but have a Kid-Squid Demoman:
    I don't get it is he a kid or a    Scot   ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)