1. Post #41
    September 2015
    167 Posts
    Did it for the first time, trying to undo my horrible mistake.
    My internet connection resists asissting me in it, though.
    Could you atleast edit the message to be short? Quite annoying to scroll over it

Edited:

Time for a nother contest!

This time i am looking for a loadout inspired by the Mad Max movies

Rules:
    3 entrys per person
    One of the cosmetics has to be avaliable in strange
    3 cosmetics maximum
    No restricted cosmetics
    No limited time cosmetics (cosmetics wich were avaliable for limited time and are now rare to get)
    The winner will be chosen by the ratings and if it follows all the rules listed before
    The contest will run for 3 days (if thats good)

Prize: 1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

Good luck

Current entrys:
    That Spy (1x)
    G. Verloren (1x)
    G=4//\/\3!2 (3x)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    December 2013
    1,849 Posts
    -AND I JUST NOTICED THE LOADOUTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BASED OFF MAD MAX FUCK ME-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Bonk Boy! NaNaNaNaNa...
    July 2006
    966 Posts
    Just released a new version of TFMV (about time).

TFMV Steam Guide

You can now switch to blue skins, bodygroups are automatically turned off by TFMV, item styles are supported now (festives, mvm weapons etc) and more.

More details about TFMV 1.5 on this post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox France Show Events Winner Winner x 18 (list)

4. Post #44
    December 2013
    1,849 Posts
    Just tried out the new version of TFMV:

Now i can see if my favorite botkillers fit the loadouts i make, hallejulah!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    Okay, this is frustrating.

I've made two Mad Max outfits I really liked, and then discovered at the last minute that the one uses an item I forgot was Halloween only, and the other one uses an item I didn't realize was limited.

Sigh. Back to the drawing board, I guess. I might still post the outfits anyway as a sort of "blooper reel" later, even though they can't be official entries.

Edit: Here're the bloopers.

"There has been too little violence. Too little pain."
    - Lord Sealmungus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    June 2010
    1,126 Posts
    I would like an update that fixes the rigging around the shoulder area.
    That is also in my submitted update.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    June 2015
    260 Posts

thats just silly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    April 2011
    591 Posts

I finally made my Captain Australia loadout

Edit:

Also for the Mad Max Contest

MEDIOCRE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 21Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    June 2015
    260 Posts

Dapper Arsonist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    Wez

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    October 2014
    825 Posts

Man this sure is one snazzy mustache....(Also thank you BANG for the new item viewer, I'm addicted to loadout making now )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts

"Who is this 'Batmen' you speak of? 'Fraid I've never heard of him, stranger"

Honestly if the Bathood was paintable it'd be my new favorite hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    December 2013
    1,849 Posts
    Honestly if the Bathood was paintable it'd be my new favorite hat

Not everything will be hapiness and sunshines if they make it paintable, though. It's materials allow it, however.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    June 2014
    7,207 Posts
    Could you atleast edit the message to be short? Quite annoying to scroll over it

Edited:

Time for a nother contest!

This time i am looking for a loadout inspired by the Mad Max movies

Rules:
    3 entrys per person
    One of the cosmetics has to be avaliable in strange
    3 cosmetics maximum
    No restricted cosmetics
    No limited time cosmetics (cosmetics wich were avaliable for limited time and are now rare to get)
    The winner will be chosen by the ratings and if it follows all the rules listed before
    The contest will run for 3 days (if thats good)

Prize: 1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

Good luck

But alas, the items conflict.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    October 2013
    794 Posts
    Pretty fond of this Demo loadout

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11 (list)

16. Post #56
    December 2013
    1,849 Posts
    Dunno if i showed this, but here:

The new update made this loadout a lot better for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    June 2014
    1,427 Posts
    Pretty fond of this Demo loadout

Those dynamites look like candles.

I like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    Those dynamites look like candles.

I like it.
    Umm...

*awkward cough*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts
    Umm...

*awkward cough*
    Halloween only, unfortunately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

20. Post #60
    June 2015
    546 Posts
    Besides the minor clipping, El Muchacho actually goes with a lot of Incompatible items
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    January 2015
    380 Posts
    Heavy promise

Pain without end

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62

November 2014
    3 Posts
    Pretty simple engie loadouts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    April 2011
    591 Posts

I tried

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts
    Pretty simple engie loadouts.
    I see that second loadout and all I can think about is this stupid picture

and I don't know why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

25. Post #65
    September 2015
    77 Posts
    I recently picked up a strange Professional's Ushanka painted 'An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge'

What kind of loadout could I make without removing the paint?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari New Zealand Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    January 2016
    6 Posts
    Well, Bruiser's Bandanna and Doublecross Comm both look good if you're into "edgy" and want to blow the money on paint. If you're gonna use either of those, a good third would be the Snow Scoper I guess, but that's really a pretty standard response, and isn't super creative. Marksman's Mohair works well with the Ushanka in general, seeing as they're sort of a set. Scoper's Smoke is decent if you're into beards on your loadouts. Polar Pullover looks.. interesting with the Ushanka, you might be able to make it work if you really try, but honestly eh... I dunno, just my two cents.

27. Post #67
    October 2014
    1,621 Posts
    I can't really decide between these two loadouts, what do you dudes think?

rate agree for:

rate disagree for:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,834 Posts
    I recently picked up a strange Professional's Ushanka painted 'An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge'

I fiddled around in TFMV and got this. Couldn't get the paint on the hat to work, and the other two items are painted Waterlogged

that's not the snipers blue skin, so it'd look slightly different with the pants and stuff. otherwise, still cool
    I know, but I fiddled with it for a few minutes and couldn't get it to right itself. Was sorta unfortunate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

29. Post #69
    August 2013
    9,629 Posts
    that's not the snipers blue skin, so it'd look slightly different with the pants and stuff. otherwise, still cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    January 2016
    7 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    October 2015
    1,942 Posts
    Sorry, I'm new to this. How do I upload a working IMG file again?
    [.t]LINK IMAGE[./t] Remove the points in the brackets

32. Post #72
    February 2014
    659 Posts
    Sorry, I'm new to this whole thing. Can someone delete this post for me?
    Turn entire post into "-snip-" and you're fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    August 2014
    1,728 Posts
    Ok, you know what? I don't feel like seeing new users embarrassing themselves and potentially getting banned for a day is worth it anymore.

If anybody wants this edited into the OP, that's fine, if not, that's fine.

How to get an image of your loadout:
    1. Get a picture of your loadout. This can be done by pressing your screenshot button while in TF2, or making it using TFMV or loadout.tf, or even by using Garry's Mod.

2. Upload your picture to an image sharing site, such as http://imgur.com/. Usually there are large "upload" buttons that can be found relatively easily on such sites.

3. Get a Direct Link from the site to your image. What does this mean? This means that when you put the link into your address bar and press "enter", only your image shows up on the page, such as in this link. Do note that on imgur specifically, direct image links will have the url start with "i.imgur.com" followed by a url for the file's name, like so - http://i.imgur.com/QVqPmUz.png.

4. Take the imgur link you have (there are a bunch of different links available to copy, always pick the one that says "direct link" above it) and paste it into a reply box for this thread, like so:

http://i.imgur.com/QVqPmUz.png

5. Add either [t] tags or [img] [/img] tags to the front and back of the url, depending on how big the picture is (if it's bigger than, say, 500x500, then give it the [t] tag, otherwise give it the [img] tag.

The result should look something like this:

[ t ] http://i.imgur.com/QVqPmUz.png [ /t ]

There you go, you've now posted a picture of your loadout to the loadout thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    November 2014
    541 Posts

Questing for this set , is it good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 15Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2008
    21,536 Posts
    scout can finally grow facial hair

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    January 2016
    7 Posts

Many thanks to Rajikaru for helping me out on this. Second times a charm?

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    September 2015
    150 Posts
    This might get some dumbs but can the masterminds of the loadout thread help me out with making fish from Nuclear Throne?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    September 2015
    77 Posts
    Is the paint on the mohair white or grey? I can't tell

Edited:

This might get some dumbs but can the masterminds of the loadout thread help me out with making fish from Nuclear Throne?

I tried
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    July 2015
    1,802 Posts

Vicious Visage and Abhorrent Appendages? Maybe add the Sole Mate because fish, I guess. You might as well have him do the melee taunt for that guitar thing.

40. Post #80
    September 2015
    150 Posts
    Vicious Visage and Abhorrent Appendages? Maybe add the Sole Mate because fish, I guess. You might as well have him do the melee taunt for that guitar thing.
    It works but is there a way for a non-restricted one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)