1. Post #4121
    November 2014
    790 Posts

Any thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #4122
    May 2012
    389 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Croatia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #4123
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    15,420 Posts
    should be the other way around because ash ketchum flips his hat backwards when shit's going down in the pokemon series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4124
    May 2012
    690 Posts

What did you just say about my hair?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #4125
    March 2016
    175 Posts

I can't see it, because the black background
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4126
    June 2016
    934 Posts
    should be the other way around because ash ketchum flips his hat backwards when shit's going down in the pokemon series
    just no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #4127
    December 2016
    2 Posts
    does this look good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #4128
    November 2014
    542 Posts
    looks pretty okay tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #4129
    October 2013
    1,013 Posts

"KILLER QUEEN has already touched the rating buttons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Saudi Arabia Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #4130
    March 2014
    4,581 Posts
    give me your best yung lean outfits

this is what i came up with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #4131
    December 2016
    698 Posts

making dapper disguise outfits is hard

12. Post #4132
    October 2009
    963 Posts

making dapper disguise outfits is hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4133
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4134
    February 2016
    440 Posts

The one on the left is my current Sniper loadout, while the one on the right is one I've been trialling out

Also loadout.tf now allows you to set up facial expressions, and it's uh

pretty wild
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #4135

August 2014
    80 Posts

One of the scarier loadouts I've made. Sort of DOOM-esque.
    Now if only the Skull wasn't so expensive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #4136
    April 2016
    1,000 Posts
    Took a break from doing my next art request to try and put together a new loadout for Scout, but not really sure what the best hat/hair third cosmetic to place with these cosmetics:

- Night Terror Scattergun
    - Electric Twanger
    - FlapJacket

There seem to be a lot of decent options too IMO for this. Backward's Ballcap, Ye Olde Bakers Boy, Merc's Mohawk, Pomade Prince, Thirst Blood, Backward's Ballcap ( with headpiece IMO ), Greased Lightning and probably more. The question is, which would be the better option? Hoping to make it look like the scout was part of a band.

17. Post #4137
    July 2016
    192 Posts
    Took a break from doing my next art request to try and put together a new loadout for Scout, but not really sure what the best hat/hair third cosmetic to place with these cosmetics:

- Electric Twanger
    - FlapJacket

There seem to be a lot of decent options too IMO for this. Backward's Ballcap, Ye Olde Bakers Boy, Merc's Mohawk, Pomade Prince, Thirst Blood, Backward's Ballcap ( with headpiece IMO ), Greased Lightning and probably more. The question is, which would be the better option? Hoping to make it look like the scout was part of a band.
    The Pomade Prince is pretty underused and would probably look good with that.

18. Post #4138
    April 2013
    59 Posts

- Electric Twanger
    - FlapJacket

i would recommend Brütal Bouffant (even painted if you want)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #4139
    April 2016
    1,000 Posts
    i would recommend Brütal Bouffant (even painted if you want)
    I had this piece, but I ultimately ended up not picking it. It definitely seemed like a good choice, being that it's a cosmetic from a game that has a lot of push around rock and roll lol. I may toss it on on occasion for the heck of it and to swap things up at least.

The Pomade Prince is pretty underused and would probably look good with that.
    Since the piece was fairly cheap I decided to give it a shot, I do actually like it with the set up as well. This is what my scout ended up looking like in game.

Front:

Back:

Flapjack is painted After Eight ( paints the inside shirt )
    Guitar is painted Balaclavas Are Forever ( default color blended in with the coat too much for my taste, thought the darker color would make it look more distinctive and interesting )

For the time being I think I'll keep with this set up, but I'll probably look for more options down the line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #4140
    October 2013
    1,013 Posts

One of the scarier loadouts I've made. Sort of DOOM-esque.
    Now if only the Skull wasn't so expensive.
    its only 1.5 keys though...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Saudi Arabia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #4141
    October 2016
    21 Posts

Just random loadout idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #4142

August 2014
    80 Posts
    its only 1.5 keys though...
    Oh, woops, was looking at the wrong one on bptf. I know what I'm getting today.

Edit: Yep, this is what I wear now.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4143
    August 2013
    2,794 Posts
    i quite like this loadout with the salty dog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #4144

August 2014
    80 Posts
    Now that I have the thing, anyone have ideas for Spine-Chilling Skull loadouts? Preferably non-Halloween-restricted.

25. Post #4145
    June 2014
    2,381 Posts

kinda want to paint the flashdance footies since the color is a little strange

26. Post #4146
    February 2016
    440 Posts

A shame Rogue's Col Roule & Stealthy Scarf aren't compatible ingame, because it makes for an alright combo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #4147
    April 2014
    1,918 Posts

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4148

August 2014
    80 Posts
    1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!!!!
    Wrong flag.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 2 (list)

29. Post #4149
    March 2014
    4,581 Posts
    Since the piece was fairly cheap I decided to give it a shot, I do actually like it with the set up as well. This is what my scout ended up looking like in game.
    -pomade prince-

Flapjack is painted After Eight ( paints the inside shirt )
    Guitar is painted Balaclavas Are Forever ( default color blended in with the coat too much for my taste, thought the darker color would make it look more distinctive and interesting )

For the time being I think I'll keep with this set up, but I'll probably look for more options down the line.
    thirst blood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #4150
    June 2016
    934 Posts
    Wrong flag.

reminds me of Dan Blizerian

31. Post #4151
    October 2013
    1,013 Posts
    some good loadouts with the liquidator lid?

32. Post #4152
    December 2013
    1,851 Posts

???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #4153
    March 2013
    7,154 Posts
    Liquidator's, not Lumbricus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #4154
    RPG
    January 2010
    987 Posts
    I saw some pages ago a nice Jester Scout loadout.

Can't seem to find the page at the moment, but whoever you are, I hope you don't mind that I stole the loadout.

EDIT:

35. Post #4155
    December 2016
    3 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #4156
    April 2011
    591 Posts
    I'm in need of Bomber Knight loadouts

37. Post #4157
    July 2016
    192 Posts
    My personal Bomber Knight loadout:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4158
    June 2016
    934 Posts
    My personal Bomber Knight loadout:

the bomber knight really doesnt go with the winter themed cosmetics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4159
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,664 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #4160
    Vap
    June 2013
    119 Posts

These are the cosmetics I currently use with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)