1. Post #4081
    March 2014
    4,599 Posts
    It goes even further, to the point where there was even a hat made as well in TF2's workshop.

Dubbed "The Ass whooper"
    was also remade

funny seeing this, pokemon platinum just came in my mail today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #4082
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts

My unimaginative cowboy sniper

My unimaginative black knight demoman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #4083
    April 2016
    1,022 Posts
    was also remade

funny seeing this, pokemon platinum just came in my mail today
    Is it bad that I actually like the hat? Well, maybe outside of the pink default color.

Ug, I wish I could still enjoy the Pokemon games. But beating Gen's 1, 2 and 3 to death I just can't play them any more. I still love the franchise completely too, but when I play the new games I get a gym or two in and then never touch the game ever again lol.

4. Post #4084
    April 2014
    1,805 Posts

FREEEEEEEDOMMMM

Alex Salmond would be proud

5. Post #4085
    May 2008
    160 Posts

Don't know if this has been done but here's my attempt at Red Skull.

6. Post #4086
    December 2014
    458 Posts

Don't know if this has been done but here's my attempt at Red Skull.
    Gave me an idea

Ghost Rider!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #4087
    November 2014
    368 Posts
    too bad a burning flames pullover is absurdly expensive

8. Post #4088
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts
    too bad a burning flames pullover is absurdly expensive
    burning flames anything is expensive because its one of the few actually nice looking effects
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

9. Post #4089
    October 2013
    1,005 Posts

FUCKING HELL HELP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Saudi Arabia Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

10. Post #4090
    December 2013
    1,481 Posts
    I wish Scout had an item that is basically a white cap with paintable hair

"You are bullshitting me."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #4091
    November 2014
    548 Posts
    some biker stuff

wish they add more biker-related items tho

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4092

March 2016
    32 Posts
    Any loadouts with the bomb beanie?

Dear god...I just noticed how awful the preview for it looked on the wiki

13. Post #4093
    December 2013
    1,481 Posts
    I kinda tried to do my own, without an annoying white line at the bottom too!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4094
    October 2013
    1,005 Posts
    Any loadouts with the bomb beanie?

this looks fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Saudi Arabia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #4095
    March 2016
    175 Posts
    What game was this from again? I forgot.

16. Post #4096
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    5,877 Posts
    What game was this from again? I forgot.
    VA-11 Hall-A.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #4097
    October 2016
    30 Posts
    I'm not sure if it was done before.

Enter Salamandermeem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

18. Post #4098
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts

Been using degreaser/powerjack together a lot lately. Decided to make something incorporating the attendant to get the calling card passive. Worth buying/trading for the pieces? Mask is painted water-logged labcoat, looking at other items to combo with it other than the mask.

19. Post #4099
    July 2013
    225 Posts

Been using degreaser/powerjack together a lot lately. Decided to make something incorporating the attendant to get the calling card passive. Worth buying/trading for the pieces? Mask is painted water-logged labcoat, looking at other items to combo with it other than the mask.
    Personally think it's good but i wouldn't paint the mask.

if you wanna try something else, try the mair mask. Only problem being the gas tank on it.

20. Post #4100
    October 2016
    30 Posts
    Iíll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #4101
    November 2015
    543 Posts
    Iíll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    not even close tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #4102
    October 2009
    968 Posts
    I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #4103
    April 2014
    1,805 Posts
    That looks like a nice loadout on it's own, w/o the reference
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #4104
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,636 Posts
    Looking to update my sniper loadout that uses the Cold Killer, does anyone have any suggestions?

this is all i can really come up with

25. Post #4105
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,483 Posts
    My personal suggestion:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #4106
    April 2016
    1,022 Posts
    Played with the hat/coat combo for a while and found that the one odd pyro misc, hazmat headcase ( challenging myself to find one set up that might pass as decent for sniper lol ) that got changed so sniper could use it kind of works with it.

I think the fact that the hat's goggles covering the top half of it is what makes it work so well. The bottom looks like it's some sort of device used to breath easier during the cold climates in a sense. It clips a bit on the back of the hat though, which is why I painted it white to help elevate it a tad. You can ignore the sniper rifle or effect, it's loadout.tf and I was playing around with options.

The beard doesn't look bad though either keep though, the one your using now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #4107
    June 2016
    508 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #4108
    September 2015
    152 Posts
    Anyway to look like Rick from Rick and Morty? I prefer it to be on medic or engie but it doesn't have to be

29. Post #4109
    June 2016
    508 Posts
    any HELL-met loadouts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #4110
    November 2015
    543 Posts
    any HELL-met loadouts?

Hellmet, Spooktacles, Mistaken Movember (Waterlogged Lab Coat)   
    Edit :
    maybe that's not the right place to ask something about unusuals but can someone help me finding something that would fit with Tesla Coil Cold Killer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #4111
    November 2015
    72 Posts
    any HELL-met loadouts?
    I came up with this.

Painted the Hellmet black, then just Coldfront Curbstompers and the Killer's Kit.
    Experiment with different paints.

Bonus: Soldier eating his beard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #4112
    October 2016
    30 Posts
    Anyway to look like Rick from Rick and Morty? I prefer it to be on medic or engie but it doesn't have to be

Bad news:The hair piece is Halloween only.

Happy New Year Everyone!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4113
    March 2014
    4,599 Posts

can anyone confirm whether or not this is possible ingame?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #4114
    March 2016
    175 Posts

can anyone confirm whether or not this is possible ingame?
    Yes the flamendeer is a head replacement it can be equipped with your hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #4115
    January 2015
    1,349 Posts
    I recieved a peculiarly drab paint in the christmas sock. I used it on my hellmet and it made it look almost like the entire hat is made of bone

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

36. Post #4116
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts

this loadout with no/minimal clipping is impossible in game because of the slots being used

this clipping nightmare works just fine in game

fast learner should be swapped to the sleeve slot imho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

37. Post #4117
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,673 Posts
    send off an email, maybe they'll change it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #4118
    February 2014
    659 Posts
    While we're at the cosmetics that should be allowed to be worn together but they aren't:

There's absolutely no clipping between these 2 items but for some reason Sleeveless in Siberia occupies shirt equip region.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #4119
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts
    send off an email, maybe they'll change it
    Wow thanks, honestly didn't expect to get any results from that post, you're a very nice person.

(things like dead of night should probably also be relegated to the sleeve slot if you want to email your secret valve insiders that too)

edit: im retarded, read send as sent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #4120
    February 2016
    497 Posts

Although the Packable Provisions work on a select few engi miscs, it's such a precious little backpack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)