1. Post #4001
    December 2013
    1,481 Posts

Any ideas on a third cosmetic? I like how he looks without a hat.

Slack's painted Zephaniah's Greed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #4002
    September 2015
    152 Posts
    I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #4003
    July 2016
    206 Posts
    I'm getting Hoss Delgado vibes from this.

4. Post #4004
    October 2014
    286 Posts
    I'm getting Hoss Delgado vibes from this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

5. Post #4005
    June 2016
    508 Posts
    Time for Voting, I didn't expect this many entries. My imgur was stuck loading for almost an hour.
    http://imgur.com/a/ImH4N

if anyone can teach me to post an album, please tell me.

Poll:
    http://www.strawpoll.me/11786257
    yall vote

6. Post #4006
    March 2014
    4,599 Posts

i felt like the exowear fit the loadout better

also i like the larger paint region, gives it a more consistent gold theme :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Late Late x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4007
    November 2015
    543 Posts

i felt like the exowear fit the loadout better

also i like the larger paint region, gives it a more consistent gold theme :)
    AD/HD is now even 30% more pround of you

Edit :
    Try getting Overclocked misc instead of the skull
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4008
    April 2016
    1,022 Posts
    There any alternative websites to http://loadout.tf/ for trying out custom loadouts?

Been waiting for them to update it with the new cosmetics from Halloween, but we're in December now and they still have yet to add them. Actually, they had some of the stuff ( I know usual effects were up at one point ) but now it's back to how it was before the Halloween items and effects were added.

Wanna test some loadouts out for the sake of curiosity, as well as see if any of them conflict.

9. Post #4009
    October 2014
    169 Posts
    There any alternative websites to http://loadout.tf/ for trying out custom loadouts?

Been waiting for them to update it with the new cosmetics from Halloween, but we're in December now and they still have yet to add them. Actually, they had some of the stuff ( I know usual effects were up at one point ) but now it's back to how it was before the Halloween items and effects were added.

Wanna test some loadouts out for the sake of curiosity, as well as see if any of them conflict.
    the latest halloween cosmetics are in there though?

10. Post #4010
    April 2016
    1,022 Posts
    the latest halloween cosmetics are in there though?
    Weird, I just tried again and they loaded. But all week I've been looking up Class Crown only to have it never show up in the items list.

But I just tried again and it pops up now... I tried like 5 minutes ago too and neither it, the Combustable cutie, and a few other of the cosmetics wouldn't loaded up for me...

11. Post #4011
    November 2013
    338 Posts

Found this loadout on one of these threads a while back, I never stopped using it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #4012
    March 2016
    175 Posts
    Weird, I just tried again and they loaded. But all week I've been looking up Class Crown only to have it never show up in the items list.

But I just tried again and it pops up now... I tried like 5 minutes ago too and neither it, the Combustable cutie, and a few other of the cosmetics wouldn't loaded up for me...
    If you ask in the steam group they will update the item list, also you should specify if you are using v1 or just loadout.tf.

13. Post #4013
    November 2015
    72 Posts

(Alright, alright my friend pressured me to change the pic)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #4014
    January 2015
    1,349 Posts
    At least you didn't post one of those huge links that eat half the page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #4015
    March 2014
    4,599 Posts

this loadout is why i want the unusual superfan to become a reality
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

16. Post #4016
    February 2016
    497 Posts

Today's special: Dusty Uses The Well-Rounded Rifleman On 60% Of His Loadouts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4017
    February 2016
    497 Posts
    Okay now I REALLY have a good reason to have this hat equipped for a good majority of my loadouts

18. Post #4018
    December 2013
    1,481 Posts

Should I grab this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4019
    October 2013
    1,005 Posts
    Pocketaro Kritjo and his stand: Star Pootinum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Saudi Arabia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #4020
    April 2011
    595 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #4021
    January 2014
    123 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #4022
    January 2015
    64 Posts
    "Hazmat Headcase IS a good Sniper cosmetic!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #4023
    March 2016
    175 Posts
    Oh, for fucks sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #4024
    November 2014
    548 Posts

this would be my engi loadout if i ever come back to tf2

is it good, though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #4025
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts
    My current favourite set ups. Guerilla Scout, Soviet Secret Weapon Heavy and "I like how these items look" Pyro.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #4026
    February 2014
    590 Posts
    I have a thing for finding cosmetics that make the goggles look separate on the polar pullover~

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

27. Post #4027
    February 2016
    497 Posts

First loadout's the one I've got currently, the other two are ones I'm trialling out (Except I don't have the Macho Mann atm and I'm wondering if I should invest in it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #4028

March 2016
    32 Posts

" I AM NOT A HAMBONE"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

29. Post #4029
    November 2014
    368 Posts

First loadout's the one I've got currently, the other two are ones I'm trialling out (Except I don't have the Macho Mann atm and I'm wondering if I should invest in it)
    I honestly like the one you've got going already the most
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #4030
    March 2016
    135 Posts
    Uncle Death from Let it Die

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #4031
    November 2015
    543 Posts

32. Post #4032
    February 2016
    497 Posts
    Using The Electric Twanger, I wanna see some real douchy Scout that scream "I will play nothing but Wonderwall by Oasis"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #4033
    April 2014
    1,805 Posts
    Unboxed that weird bird - thingy. Its hard to find things that go with it

Thanks for the gift!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #4034
    October 2015
    4,194 Posts

" I AM NOT A HAMBONE"
    A loadout referencing Ghost? This is gud

35. Post #4035
    April 2011
    595 Posts

Granny Pyro hopes you like your cookies well done

Edit:

"Do whatever Caesar tells you to do. And whenever the opportunity presents, strike at the Profligates. Pile body upon body."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #4036
    June 2016
    508 Posts
    X post from emporium
    based of of me irl

37. Post #4037
    April 2016
    1,022 Posts
    I'd like to try an Naota ( From FLCL ) look for Scout now that he has a Guitar Misc. But I don't think any of the jackets look close enough to his from the anime.

Not to mention, Naota's backward's ballcap is red, while the jacket is blue. Which mean's color wise it'll never work.

Closest I could see coat wise is the Thermal tracker painted team spirit, which looks awesome painted that...

38. Post #4038
    June 2016
    508 Posts
    I'd like to try an Naota ( From FLCL ) look for Scout now that he has a Guitar Misc. But I don't think any of the jackets look close enough to his from the anime.

Not to mention, Naota's backward's ballcap is red, while the jacket is blue. Which mean's color wise it'll never work.
    well there is a color similar to slate (the tf2, team if anything, gives great fucking item names)

39. Post #4039
    April 2016
    1,022 Posts
    well there is a color similar to slate (the tf2, team if anything, gives great fucking item names)
    It'll work for maybe the Guitar, which honestly looks closer to Haruko's anyway and is Blue color wise.

Jacket wise, the closest one to Naota's is probably the Thermal Tracker appearance wise, but the sleeves are the only paint able part if I recall, meaning the middle part will always be team colored. Would look better if the Thermal Tracker was a long sleeved coat and paint able I guess.

40. Post #4040
    Dennab
    December 2016
    975 Posts

friendly winter pyro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)