1. Post #161
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Luxox seems to be the only person who can rip from this at the moment. Best to just wait and let him do it in his own time.
    And while we are waiting we what can we do ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    Either keep waiting or get the game/download it and try extracting models by yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Steam Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #163
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Either keep waiting or get the game/download it and try extracting models by yourself
    What tool can i use for AC sindycate .

4. Post #164
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    I heard luxox saying that R6:S uses a 'similar' engine to Assassins Creed, so Intel GPA

5. Post #165
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    I heard luxox saying that R6:S uses a 'similar' engine to Assassins Creed, so Intel GPA
    Yes the engine is anvilnext engine 2.0 thanks , bro and where can i upload ,not mediafire

6. Post #166
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    Mega is usually pretty good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Mega is usually pretty good
    Okey , thanks

8. Post #168
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    Some dusty operators for next month

!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Algeria Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Some dusty operators for next month

!!!!!!
    We're waiting .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,445 Posts
    I'm waiting for that helmet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,248 Posts
    Were the base game characters ever released for source? Or are they still being worked on?

12. Post #172
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    Jäger, Doc, Kapkan and I.Q were ported to Source by Lenoax as playermodels, and Corgi is working on more detailed versions of I.Q and Jäger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

13. Post #173

May 2016
    1 Posts
    @luxox_18

Do you have any plans on doing all the operators for siege?

If not, could you share your settings or extraction process? The models you have done so far looks great!

I really want to make some custom fan art for each operator :)

14. Post #174

August 2012
    3 Posts
    Can you make one for the SAS? Whether it be Smoke, Thatcher, or Sledge in particular. The depiction of the SAS in the game are actually almost 100% accurate in real life so I will only hope I can use those skins too in my game, especially CS Source/CS, etc.
    In fact may I also ask for a customized SAS skin of having the S10 gas mask Thatcher wears go with a Smoke/Sledge/Mute body?

Thanks!!

15. Post #175
    March 2013
    94 Posts
    we headgear now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    so any luck extracting operators? i could really use those new seal guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,248 Posts
    so any luck extracting operators? i could really use those new seal guys
    I think the people who were working on them either forgot about them or are on an indefinite hold.

18. Post #178
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    I think the people who were working on them either forgot about them or are on an indefinite hold.
    well i just put this here, i saw some people ripping the closed beta. ninja ripper works? and since its same engine as assassins creed maybe there are tools for assassins creed?

19. Post #179
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    That was Luxox_18, he extracted them from the Open Beta using Intel GPA, the engine is AnvilNext

20. Post #180
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    That was Luxox_18, he extracted them from the Open Beta using Intel GPA, the engine is AnvilNext
    and this guy moded helmets so there is access to files... i cant find any .forge extractors

21. Post #181

July 2016
    5 Posts
    Just, uh, gonna leave this here in case of any updates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #182

July 2016
    5 Posts
    and this guy moded helmets so there is access to files... i cant find any .forge extractors
    I've found an article that might help with those files.
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fileex...forge-file.htm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    who perfectly extracted those ones, pls help ?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #184

November 2014
    17 Posts
    This is the version of intel GPA used to rip from the game I believe. http://dev.cra0kalo.com/?p=213 Can you guys try and install it and see if you manage to rip a model from the character select screen? It will be broken, but we use hex2obj for that. I tried it before, but the intel GPA HUD didn't even show up for me, though it did before.

25. Post #185
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    I did the same, I launched R6S through the GPA, but the hud wasn't showing and I wasn't able to capture any frame

26. Post #186
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    anyone? pls :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    I'm going to try to use the Intel GPA to rip Ash and Blackbeard and I'll post the models here so someone can then convert them to .obj or something.

Edited:

NinjaRipper doesn't work on the game as BattEye just automatically blocks off the directx11 injector.

Edited:

Intel GPA opens up 6 instances of the RainbowSixGame.exe but never launches the game. I have to close down BattlEye to shut down the game and after doing that and running the game again, I get a message saying "Injection failed, see log".

Edited:

3D Ripper DX doesn't work neither as it says "Unable to create process"

28. Post #188
    July 2015
    916 Posts
    I was able to get Intel GPA working with the game, but I was only able to rip textures, not geometry.

29. Post #189
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    I was able to get Intel GPA working with the game, but I was only able to rip textures, not geometry.
    Damn. Did you follow the tutorial that was on this page?

http://dev.cra0kalo.com/?p=213

you apparently have to use the "patched frame analyzer"

30. Post #190
    July 2015
    916 Posts
    GPA 2014 doesn't work on Siege. The newest one does, but like I said, textures only.

31. Post #191
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    GPA 2014 doesn't work on Siege. The newest one does, but like I said, textures only.
    Ahhh...

But I wonder how the models were able to be ripped if it only rips textures

Edited:

Here is Kapkan from the Spetsnaz team

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k...naz_Kapkan.rar

I have no tool for rip meshes from this game.
    I use IntelGPA for capture a frame (The tool cannot show the meshes but the data is in the file) then, I use Hex2obj for convert these data to obj.
    Here it is said that you need Hex2obj to convert the meshes but if you can't even capture the frame, it's no good.

Edited:

I'm downloading the new version of the GPA to see if I have better luck.

However, is there an option that perhaps says "rip only textures"? If there is, maybe you have turned it on?

Edited:

If I am succesful in getting the data ripped, I'll post the files here. I have 0 clue how to use hex2obj, so I'm not going to waste time trying to use it.

Edited:

Well, I downloaded the tool but every time I try to open it, I get:

"Injection failed, see log for details"

Edited:

Okay I was dumb, I was supposed to launch the "RainbowSix.exe" file, not the Game one >.<

Edited:

Okay well, the GPA opens up the game but the HUD won't show up. I may have to download an old, cracked version of the game which I really do not want to do.

Edited:

Because they introduced BattlEye, the tool no longer works or doesn't do it properly.

I would have to get a pirated, older version of the game that doesn't have battleye.

Edited:

God damn it :(

I guess there's no way to get the models. At least without getting a cracked, Dust Line version of the game without BattlEye.

32. Post #192
    June 2011
    649 Posts
    Considering that there is no a extraction tool coming soon I will retake the work for extract operator models, but only base character from all DLC, no headgears because I have no these models unlocked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

33. Post #193
    July 2015
    916 Posts
    You're a legend. Thank you so much.

34. Post #194
    February 2014
    135 Posts
    Considering that there is no a extraction tool coming soon I will retake the work for extract operator models, but only base character from all DLC, no headgears because I have no these models unlocked.
    Wait but you can preview all the headgear on operators without having to buy them.

35. Post #195
    June 2011
    649 Posts
    Wait but you can preview all the headgear on operators without having to buy them.
    My game     is cracked    :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Holy crap thank you! But how will you extract them?

Edited:

My game     is cracked    :P
    But do you have all the operators unlocked? I mean, I looked up a cracked version of the game on a PirateBay proxy site and all I could see were the launch date versions of the game. So no Buck, Frost, Valkyrie, Blackbeard, Caveira nor Capitão.

Oh and once you are finished, do you mind maybe uploading them together in a .rar file? I could further upload them to some other model hosting website so the models are more easily accesable.

37. Post #197

July 2016
    5 Posts
    Well that's great news! I thought we had hit a snag or something.

38. Post #198
    July 2015
    26 Posts
    Weapon/Gadgets as well ?

39. Post #199
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    He has specified that weapons are separated in way too many parts and that they are too difficult/time consuming for him to extract

40. Post #200
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Hopefully this thread doesn't die for a month or year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)