1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,119 Posts
    You can pose bones in Gmod. Use the Joint Tool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,156 Posts
    You can pose bones in Gmod. Use the Joint Tool.
    Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks.

3. Post #123

November 2014
    17 Posts
    I can't wait to see more of these characters ported. I've been dying for some high quality SWAT/police models and most of the operators from Siege would work perfectly for that.

I'd love to see a modified version of Rook/Montagne made to look like the RAID unit of the French National Police. Keep up the good work, guys.

(pic for reference)
    I know right, the montagne model + shield would be so friggin sweet! Sadly only Lux knows how to extract this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #124

December 2015
    3 Posts
    I know right, the montagne model + shield would be so friggin sweet! Sadly only Lux knows how to extract this shit.
    I asked him before for the Hex2Obj settings but he didnt even bother to respond. He's probably too busy ripping R6:S models :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125

January 2016
    2 Posts
    Hry guys i managed to get a frame with gpa, but im not good with hex editor to separate data and find positions...any hint?

6. Post #126
    June 2011
    649 Posts
    I'm busy ripping the model of nathan drake from uncharted 3 and fixing head models from Star Wars Battlefront

I'm planning to extract a character, maybe Montagne with H2o files for hex2obj .

Anyway, I report that MichaelDarkAngel , the creator of the tool ARchive_neXt ( 3d models and texture extractor for Anvil engine) will add support for rainbow six siege files before to add support to AC: Syndicate.

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.ph...6617&start=390
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    April 2015
    188 Posts
    ... fixing head models from Star Wars Battlefront
    since 3 days, Unwrap3d can import meshes from SWBF 2015
    http://unwrap3d.com/u3d/downloads.aspx

8. Post #128

December 2015
    3 Posts
    I'm busy ripping the model of nathan drake from uncharted 3 and fixing head models from Star Wars Battlefront

I'm planning to extract a character, maybe Montagne with H2o files for hex2obj .

Anyway, I report that MichaelDarkAngel , the creator of the tool ARchive_neXt ( 3d models and texture extractor for Anvil engine) will add support for rainbow six siege files before to add support to AC: Syndicate.

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.ph...6617&start=390
    Aight, thanks for keeping us up to date Luxox!

9. Post #129
    June 2011
    649 Posts
    since 3 days, Unwrap3d can import meshes from SWBF 2015
    http://unwrap3d.com/u3d/downloads.aspx
    thanks for the info. The problem is that you will find the same issue with the head models when you import the meshes to unwrap.

10. Post #130

January 2016
    8 Posts
    Any caritative sould willing to share the MP5 folding helmet stock made by B&T manufacturer?
    I mean the 3D model with textures. It's something impossible to find over the Internet and R6:S seems to be only source to get it.
    Implementation into my game by attaching it to my weapon model will be a problem of mine. But please, I just need someone to extract it from specific game for me, as I'd have to download it illegally since I virtually got no money and wait for it's completion during hours and just for this extremely little thing; sounds really crazy. And better not to mention extraction process familiarization difficulty 'cause it's new engine, as I believe to know.
    It's for making a recreation from a real firing exercise performed by a special unit from my country. Here I leave an image respecting what I'm talking about:

Cheers to everybody and thanks in advance!

PD: I'm sorry for double post =(

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,445 Posts
    Any caritative sould willing to share the MP5 folding helmet stock made by B&T manufacturer?
    Double that. MP5 itself in game looks very awesome.

12. Post #132

December 2013
    17 Posts
    Did any of the operators in these images made it to the final game?

GIGN
    http://imgur.com/cqSODdu

Police/FBI/SWAT
    http://imgur.com/GeIiK9Z

Edited:
    I see. Shame, they looked pretty good though. Thanks for the quick response.

13. Post #133
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    No, those were the old 2014 E3 models

Edited:

By that time, operators weren't implemented yet, and there were 3 classes only, wich used those generic SWAT models. The only models that made it to the final game are the generic terrorists shown in the non scripted at all gameplay trailer.

BTW, I agree with you, they look pretty nice and it's such a shame that Ubisoft scrapped them

14. Post #134

January 2016
    3 Posts
    I have to ask, how do you attache the IntelGPA to a process like R6S that is launched by another application ( UBI ) or a Steam game ?

15. Post #135
    January 2016
    9 Posts
    Yes, though I'm still working on fixing up the rigging a bit more on the shoulders and modelling her PDA.
    Oh also working on some bodygroup variants:

I'll probably do my own Jager port after I finish her.
    u should totally do a Jager model w/ a valve NPC rig. would be totally sick for animating
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    Been lurking this thread for a while -- great work on the current extractions.
    Is it possible to extract first person character meshes? Specifically the upper torso.

17. Post #137
    July 2015
    26 Posts
    Still ripping ? I love to see the OKP-7 Sight and GSG-9 Bandit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138

January 2016
    1 Posts
    Would be great to have all this great Models, or is here a Tutorial or something how to rip the models from Ingame?

best Regards from the new Member

The Reni

19. Post #139

February 2016
    1 Posts
    I have to ask, how do you attache the IntelGPA to a process like R6S that is launched by another application ( UBI ) or a Steam game ?
    When i try to attach the GPA it wont show up for R6S but it works for GMOD and other games so if anyone has some knowledge to fix this then cheers.

20. Post #140

January 2016
    2 Posts
    intel gpa can capture frame from codex version of game but cant show erg so its only possible to extract mesh with hex editor

21. Post #141
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    seriously guys , c'mon guys , can anyone compress all R6S models in a .zip / .rar file and upload it .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    seriously guys , c'mon guys , can anyone compress all R6S models in a .zip / .rar file and upload it .
    euh you speak with walls bro, rak fahem

23. Post #143
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    euh you speak with walls bro, rak fahem
    Yeh , i know but maybe one is just a brick , no i'm joking , can you do the for R6S models as CW models ?

24. Post #144
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    As far as I'm aware, it's not really 'easy'. The only one who has ripped characters/stuff from this game is luxox_18. He once told us that he uses Intel GPA, and that meshes are hard to locate, but easy to extract.

He's been busy extracting things from other games recently, but you can try sending him a PM

25. Post #145

November 2015
    52 Posts
    There is an absolutely fantastic Pecheneg machinegun (bull-pup style) in this game - the one and only model of that weapon. It would be great if it was ported one day...

26. Post #146
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    As far as I'm aware, it's not really 'easy'. The only one who has ripped characters/stuff from this game is luxox_18. He once told us that he uses Intel GPA, and that meshes are hard to locate, but easy to extract.

He's been busy extracting things from other games recently, but you can try sending him a PM
    Bro , do you know to extract models from games in a high-ploy formes / meshes ?

27. Post #147
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    I'd try to do it if everytime I try to install Intel GPA, the installer wouldn't tell me about a missing DLL

28. Post #148
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    I'd try to do it if everytime I try to install Intel GPA, the installer wouldn't tell me about a missing DLL
    But can you export models in high-poly formes ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,514 Posts
    You don't understand half of what we're saying, do you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

30. Post #150
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    You don't understand half of what we're saying, do you?
    I do understand what are you saying , i know that you are trying to extract a bunch of models from games and enjoy making them addons / movies / personal project / educational purposes ............. ,and also that some of you are having problemes with ripper's tools and , and others and proposing / convincing others with their models extraction / tools . So i decided to ask you guys a question nicely :
    Does any one of you know a tool that can export High-poly meshes from games ? and can you do it for me specially on games that i don't have / cain't buy / cain't download ?
    Also , a new question , Why in-game models look so great and awesome and when you extract them they'll look terrible ? i need explanation ?
    Also and last , i use Crowbar 2016 lastest version to decompile models from Garry's mod , why when i finish decompiling it , i don't see the Running / walking / landing / gun swep ........ anims . please help ? ( Sorry for making the reply so long and also sorry for my bad English if it was ,

31. Post #151
    January 2015
    24 Posts
    I do understand what are you saying , i know that you are trying to extract a bunch of models from games and enjoy making them addons / movies / personal project / educational purposes ............. ,and also that some of you are having problemes with ripper's tools and , and others and proposing / convincing others with their models extraction / tools . So i decided to ask you guys a question nicely :
    Does any one of you know a tool that can export High-poly meshes from games ? and can you do it for me specially on games that i don't have / cain't buy / cain't download ?
    Also , a new question , Why in-game models look so great and awesome and when you extract them they'll look terrible ? i need explanation ?
    Also and last , i use Crowbar 2016 lastest version to decompile models from Garry's mod , why when i finish decompiling it , i don't see the Running / walking / landing / gun swep ........ anims . please help ? ( Sorry for making the reply so long and also sorry for my bad English if it was ,
    Thing is, Source Engine is older, which means that it won't look as amazing as it would in it's original engine(I think you may also need to smoothen the model first.). Another thing is that animations from the game (as far as I know) are never ported onto the model, they aren't included with it as animations are different files that the game makes a specific model use. To add animations you'd need to use any of valve skeletons (L4D, HL2, CSGO) Then configure the QC file to add in animations (I think I got that right?)

32. Post #152
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Thing is, Source Engine is older, which means that it won't look as amazing as it would in it's original engine(I think you may also need to smoothen the model first.). Another thing is that animations from the game (as far as I know) are never ported onto the model, they aren't included with it as animations are different files that the game makes a specific model use. To add animations you'd need to use any of valve skeletons (L4D, HL2, CSGO) Then configure the QC file to add in animations (I think I got that right?)
    Yeh , but how can i configure the QC file from Crowbar tool , or even how can i extract them as a noob at scripting .

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,760 Posts
    Extracting high poly models from a game is not possible because games never actually use the high poly models. High poly models are...well...high poly models, but they're only used for baking normal maps for the low poly models. This combination in-game alters how the light wraps around a model, making it seem higher poly than it really is. If you were to use high poly models for everything, your game would be unplayable as you would get about 1 frame every 10+ hours, and that's if you're lucky.

The shaders are what especially make a difference when comparing an old engine like source to the new engines like R6S uses. Particularly all new engines use PBR (physically based rendering), while older games do not. Reflections especially are now rendered in real time instead of being pre-made for small parts of each map like they used to be.

As for the Crowbar tool, the creator is still working on fixing some of the kinks in it. Animations it extracts are often broken in the process (though fixable with the know-how). It could also be using animations from a separate directory, in which case I don't think it actually includes that when it compiles, it just references the location when the game goes to find the animations.

34. Post #154
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Extracting high poly models from a game is not possible because games never actually use the high poly models. High poly models are...well...high poly models, but they're only used for baking normal maps for the low poly models. This combination in-game alters how the light wraps around a model, making it seem higher poly than it really is. If you were to use high poly models for everything, your game would be unplayable as you would get about 1 frame every 10+ hours, and that's if you're lucky.

The shaders are what especially make a difference when comparing an old engine like source to the new engines like R6S uses. Particularly all new engines use PBR (physically based rendering), while older games do not. Reflections especially are now rendered in real time instead of being pre-made for small parts of each map like they used to be.

As for the Crowbar tool, the creator is still working on fixing some of the kinks in it. Animations it extracts are often broken in the process (though fixable with the know-how). It could also be using animations from a separate directory, in which case I don't think it actually includes that when it compiles, it just references the location when the game goes to find the animations.
    Okey then thanks , So there is noway to export high-poly meshes from games , and Crowbar tool still in process of fixing and upgrading , okey thanks , Bro but i've told some o,e about my problelem and he said that this script is useful , but i don't know where to put it on QC file :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2ZXZher6s ( please don't watch the video just go to the description and order it by top comment and then search for my comments , with 10 replies , the icon is the same )

35. Post #155
    July 2015
    26 Posts
    Is luxox_18 the only one here that rips models and convert them into .obj ?

36. Post #156
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Is luxox_18 the only one here that rips models and convert them into .obj ?
    Maybe you should try RAVENOV , he's best .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

37. Post #157
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    That dude usually ends up snipping everything, I'd rather to trust luxox
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Why , i've just given my opinion .

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,119 Posts
    Luxox seems to be the only person who can rip from this at the moment. Best to just wait and let him do it in his own time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    February 2014
    1,778 Posts
    Why , i've just given my opinion .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)