1. Post #81
    July 2015
    924 Posts
    Thanks for the updated textures. Went ahead and applied those along with some updated shaders to the IQ. Looks great.

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,760 Posts
    Updated textures on my port. Thank you so much, Luxox for being such an awesome guy!

3. Post #83

December 2015
    3 Posts
    @Luxox_18 Is there any chance you could share the export settings you're using for Hex2Obj? I've managed to get hexes from certain items using the Intel Graphics Monitor, but as you said they are not readable right off the bat....

4. Post #84
    June 2011
    651 Posts

Jäger with P12 and M870 is coming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

5. Post #85
    February 2014
    1,780 Posts
    Oh, you managed to extract some weapons too! Awesome!

6. Post #86
    June 2011
    651 Posts
    GSG9 Jäger

M870

P12

Character and weapons in this file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3d...GSG9_JAGER.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    March 2013
    95 Posts
    Looks sick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    November 2014
    741 Posts
    The GSG9 would look more like a hl2 rebel if the helmet was removed. It looks really cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,931 Posts
    luxox ur a qt

10. Post #90

November 2014
    17 Posts
    Mhm, I prefer bandit to jager but I'll take it! Wish I could make them look as good in cinema 4D as you make them look Lux. Once you have your fun with uncharted, I hope you'll take a look at montagne + shield or any of the FBI operators!

11. Post #91
    February 2014
    1,780 Posts
    They are literally the same model with other gear and textures, I was planning that once we have Jäger for Source, make a reskin to make his jacket look like Bandit's jacket

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,519 Posts
    They are literally the same model with other gear and textures, I was planning that once we have Jäger for Source, make a reskin to make his jacket look like Bandit's jacket
    Jäger got a flight helmet tho? And also different gear setup.

13. Post #93
    February 2014
    1,780 Posts
    '[...] other gear and textures [...]', the helmet is the same, they just removed the reinforced visor and replaced it with a dark flight one (and some minor plating in the forehead too, but they look almost the same)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    January 2014
    153 Posts
    I'm finishing the last post of R6S from Luxox, with just the M870.

Thank you Kenway for the Image.

Happy New Year!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,698 Posts
    why is his visor uh.. not shiny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,760 Posts
    I'm finishing the last post of R6S from Luxox, with just the M870.

Thank you Kenway for the Image.
    I don't mean to be an ass, but do you do any shaders at all on your ports? You should also look in to your rigging, they need a lot of work especially in the finger department. I can see just from that image that the wires are not weighted well as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    You also really need to fix the smoothing on just about everything. Especially the gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #98
    January 2014
    153 Posts
    The smoothing I see and is good, just I will fix some in the helmet, and the weapon need yeah, a good smooth, I will work in that.
    The visor got a envmap, but because the place in the image don't got envmap, the model don't show the envmap.
    Now I'm fixing the smooth in the helmet, and I will add a transparent visor, but just the 10%.

Image in HLMV:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    The smoothing on the shotgun is mostly what I'm talking about. All of the edges that should be hard on the rails and sights are rounded.

20. Post #100
    January 2014
    153 Posts
    The smoothing on the shotgun is mostly what I'm talking about. All of the edges that should be hard on the rails and sights are rounded.
    I will fix that, when I end that, I will show you a image.

21. Post #101

November 2015
    1 Posts
    Well done!

22. Post #102
    January 2014
    153 Posts
    Finishing the smooth of the M870, with flexs for the part of the weapons.

I don't know is the phong is fine.

23. Post #103
    February 2014
    1,780 Posts
    Tone it down a little bit more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #104
    September 2014
    147 Posts
    mmm.. dat shotgun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    January 2016
    16 Posts
    Interesting....

26. Post #106
    January 2016
    16 Posts
    Could you do more weapons but then in serperate .obj?

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    I would also like more of the weapons ripped.

Especially the PP-19 and PKP.

28. Post #108
    January 2016
    16 Posts
    I want the FMG-9 without attachments

Edited:

Can you teach me how to do it? I dont fully understand....

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,120 Posts
    I'm guessing you use ninjaripper, but I can personally never get it to work and I don't own Siege so I can't really try for myself.

I'm hoping some more of the content starts getting ripped soon, though.

30. Post #110
    February 2014
    1,780 Posts
    I'll see if I can catch Luxox on a good moment to ask him how he uses Intel GPA to rip stuff from this game

31. Post #111
    January 2016
    16 Posts
    Yeah, make a video or something Luxox
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,760 Posts
    What would be awesome is IQ's pad thing from her arm, I started modelling my own, but if I can get the original it's that much better.

33. Post #113
    July 2015
    924 Posts
    What would be awesome is IQ's pad thing from her arm, I started modelling my own, but if I can get the original it's that much better.
    Speaking of IQ, are you gonna put out your version?

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,760 Posts
    Speaking of IQ, are you gonna put out your version?
    Yes, though I'm still working on fixing up the rigging a bit more on the shoulders and modelling her PDA.
    Oh also working on some bodygroup variants:

I'll probably do my own Jager port after I finish her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    July 2015
    924 Posts
    Awesome, looking good so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    March 2013
    95 Posts
    Yes, though I'm still working on fixing up the rigging a bit more on the shoulders and modelling her PDA.
    Oh also working on some bodygroup variants
    Looks mint.

37. Post #117
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,170 Posts
    Oh also working on some bodygroup variants:
    You think you could also include a version where her helmet's visor is down?

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,760 Posts
    You think you could also include a version where her helmet's visor is down?
    It's rigged to a bone so you can pose it however you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    October 2012
    70 Posts
    I can't wait to see more of these characters ported. I've been dying for some high quality SWAT/police models and most of the operators from Siege would work perfectly for that.

I'd love to see a modified version of Rook/Montagne made to look like the RAID unit of the French National Police. Keep up the good work, guys.

(pic for reference)

40. Post #120
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,170 Posts
    It's rigged to a bone so you can pose it however you want.
    Are you talking about SFM? Cause I'm more of a Gmod guy.