1. Post #41
    February 2012
    361 Posts
    I'd guess that you guys are using NinjaRipper for this?

2. Post #42

November 2014
    16 Posts
    Nah, I quote "I use IntelGPA for capture a frame (The tool cannot show the meshes but the data is in the file) then, I use Hex2obj for convert these data to obj."

I wonder how he fixed the UV's, since GPA can't get them straight. Maybe he redid them.

3. Post #43
    June 2011
    639 Posts

I wonder how he fixed the UV's, since GPA can't get them straight. Maybe he redid them.
    Intel GPA capture all necessary data for obtain a full model, this include UVs, for a unknown reason the cra0's tool for export ERGs is incomplete, I contacted him long time ago for fix this, but he ignored my message

corrigendum: Maybe Cra0's tool is based in the erg model showed by intelgpa this not include UV's because are not necessary. I extracted models from the captured data, which are not standard like the ERGs (ERGs are standard regardless of the game or application captured, so it is easier to extract) .... maybe I'm just imagining things ... I don't know.

4. Post #44
    January 2014
    146 Posts
    (Thank you Luxox for the OBJ of Kapkan)

Hi, I'm making a player model of Kapkan, give some errors by now, but I will fix that.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,449 Posts
    Why does he look like he's been crawling through sewage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,175 Posts
    They're called "wetworks" for a reason, you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

7. Post #47

November 2014
    16 Posts
    Intel GPA capture all necessary data for obtain a full model, this include UVs, for a unknown reason the cra0's tool for export ERGs is incomplete, I contacted him long time ago for fix this, but he ignored my message

corrigendum: Maybe Cra0's tool is based in the erg model showed by intelgpa this not include UV's because are not necessary. I extracted models from the captured data, which are not standard like the ERGs (ERGs are standard regardless of the game or application captured, so it is easier to extract) .... maybe I'm just imagining things ... I don't know.
    Alright, I'll give it a try with the normal intel GPA then, I NEED more operator models :D

EDIT: The intel GPA overlay isn't showing up on the game, works for other ubisoft titles though. Did you have this problem too Lux? Did you get the full game btw?

8. Post #48
    November 2014
    118 Posts
    Any chance anyone could extract GIGN Twitch? Would like to rig her up.

I'd actually want all of GIGN, instead of just Twitch.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,126 Posts
    I'd actually want all of GIGN, instead of just Twitch.
    It comes down to what one feels like rigging :) I'd love to rig up twitch, since it's a decent looking armoured female that can be easily repurposed for other national police force FRTs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    November 2014
    118 Posts
    It comes down to what one feels like rigging :) I'd love to rig up twitch, since it's a decent looking armoured female that can be easily repurposed for other national police force FRTs.
    I'd want to use Rook, he packs quite the armor, plus he uses a flip down face shield which I fkin love!

11. Post #51
    January 2014
    146 Posts
    I fix that now, and got a little little phong of 0.1, remembering the Normal's Alpha.

Now this got some flexs, with a "WTF" extra flex.

and for finishing this, got some envmaps in the metal parts.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #52
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    How about weapon models ? They are lovely.

13. Post #53
    December 2012
    366 Posts
    Alright, I'll give it a try with the normal intel GPA then, I NEED more operator models :D

EDIT: The intel GPA overlay isn't showing up on the game, works for other ubisoft titles though. Did you have this problem too Lux? Did you get the full game btw?
    I tried using intel GPA as well but no luck, it literally didn't do anything. I tried Cra0 version and the intel 2015 version, still no luck.

14. Post #54
    June 2011
    639 Posts
    GIGN DOC

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d1...R_GIGN_DOC.rar

I'm not going to extract weapons, because the model is composed by little pieces. Is a very boring and tedious task.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    September 2014
    144 Posts
    Dat GIGN is badass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    November 2014
    118 Posts
    MY BOI DOC!

Thank you Luxox, fantastic work. I'm going to be having fun using him (Don't get me wrong).

17. Post #57
    nanomachines
    August 2013
    12,452 Posts
    MY BOI DOC!

Thank you Luxox, fantastic work. I'm going to be having fun using him (Don't get me wrong).
    Do you plan on porting him?

18. Post #58
    November 2014
    118 Posts
    Do you plan on porting him?
    Maybe. Depends if I can make a port good enough for the public or not. Also, going to factor in the shit-load of exams I'm getting these last weeks...

19. Post #59

November 2014
    16 Posts
    GIGN DOC

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d1...R_GIGN_DOC.rar

I'm not going to extract weapons, because the model is composed by little pieces. Is a very boring and tedious task.
    NICE, you are a wizard, Lux! That looks so good man, wish I could save you the time and extract them myself but I can't even get my intel GPA to work for siege! Terrific job on the operators.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,091 Posts
    I know this thread is primarily about the character models, but is anyone ripping weapons yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    September 2013
    650 Posts
    GIGN DOC

What do you mean by "pieces"? all separated in differents meshes like mag, trigger, barrel, receiver, etc? like MoH warfighter?

22. Post #62
    June 2011
    639 Posts
    What do you mean by "pieces"? all separated in differents meshes like mag, trigger, barrel, receiver, etc? like MoH warfighter?
    yes, and others.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,091 Posts
    Depending on how many pieces they're in, i'd personally be fine with putting them back together myself.

Not nessecarily for the dime a dozen guns that appear in every game ever made, but the rarer stuff like the PP-19 and the GSH-18 would be worth it.

24. Post #64
    February 2014
    1,768 Posts
    I'd personally like to see the SG-CQB and the 6P41 MG ported to Source, they seem to be rare weapons and look pretty cool

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,091 Posts
    and the 6P41 MG
    PKPs themselves aren't rare. The bullpup conversion in Siege is the only instance of it I've seen, but all the pictures I've seen of it don't exactly make it look great either.

There's also a couple of optics that look neat. I don't play siege so I have no idea what they're called, but I've seen the OKP-7 red dot sight in a few pictures. I'd love to have that.

26. Post #66
    February 2014
    1,768 Posts
    Russian optics, a side from the Kobra, seem to be rare. I have seen a few Pecheneg variants and I'm interested in this one just simply because it looks different to the rest

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,091 Posts
    If I can get it and it's not terrible then I'll probably use it for parts for my PK pack that I'm going to be doing, but that fully depends on if anyone rips the models first.

But yeah, if anyone's ripping weapons and/or attachments I'd like to request the PP-19, GSH-18, 6P41, and whatever this optic is called:

It's called the OKP-7 in real life, but I'm not sure what it's called in the game. I don't mind if they're in bits, I'll happily put them together myself.

28. Post #68
    December 2012
    366 Posts
    I been trying to find a way to rip the models but so far I've been unable to. Couldn't get intel GPA working and there is no other programs I know of that works.

29. Post #69

November 2014
    16 Posts
    Well I do get some sort of vague files when I try to rip siege, maybe these broken files are the ones lux uses with hex2obj.
    Also, tomorrow there's a free DLC HD texture pack, better textures for models weapons environments, I wonder if they're rippable? Would make character models look even better!

30. Post #70
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    They are putting out the ULTRA textures DLC today. Don't wanna make any demands, but can anyone try to get ? I played the closed Alpha before they were taken out. :)

EDIT:

Noticed your post, Eclipse.

31. Post #71
    December 2012
    366 Posts
    They are putting out the ULTRA textures DLC today. Don't wanna make any demands, but can anyone try to get ? I played the closed Alpha before they were taken out. :)

EDIT:

Noticed your post, Eclipse.
    Until we have a better method of extracting or ripping these models were kinda screwed unless luxox has the time to get around to using Intel GPA again.

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,754 Posts
    Bodygrouped helmet (soon a raised hood bodygroup too) with a custom modelled top for the head, rigged visor, jigglebones and L4D rig & animations.

Still need to fix some of the rigging around the shoulders and torso.
    Edited:
    Added FACS flexes, because even if there's no visible mouth, the balaclava should still move.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    June 2011
    639 Posts
    Textures now are have the double of resolution.

for example:

Characters: 1024 to 2048

Weapons: 2048 to 4096

Now, I going to extract Jäger and upload the new textures for the characters already released ( maybe is the last character because I want to export Nathan Drake from uncharted 3)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    nanomachines
    August 2013
    12,452 Posts
    Would you be able to get Montagne or Rook too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    Textures now are have the double of resolution.

for example:

Characters: 1024 to 2048

Weapons: 2048 to 4096

Now, I going to extract Jäger and upload the new textures for the characters already released ( maybe is the last character because I want to export Nathan Drake from uncharted 3)
    I only wondered. That ULTRA tex pack was an 8GB download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #76

37. Post #77
    November 2014
    118 Posts
    I'd expect that those texture files are encrypted and not loose, like with any developer nowadays. So linking it here is just pointless, since they'll need the game anyhow to rip them.

38. Post #78
    September 2011
    79 Posts
    I'd expect that those texture files are encrypted and not loose, like with any developer nowadays. So linking it here is just pointless, since they'll need the game anyhow to rip them.
    Make yourself.Lazybones ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,754 Posts
    What was the point of uploading a torrent of the texture pack when you just download it through uplay for free? I could see it being useful if there was an actual program for extracting them from the files, but there currently isn't until ARchive_neXt is updated or someone makes their own new extractor, and even then why not just download it from Uplay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)