1. Post #481
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

2. Post #482
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    Any luck with Ash or Frost? Or Hibana?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    June 2015
    213 Posts
    Hibana is Better, hope she will be the next !

4. Post #484

April 2015
    17 Posts
    Luxox_18 can you rip the two hostages next please.

5. Post #485

July 2016
    5 Posts
    Will we be seeing Sledge's legendary outfit soon, as we saw with Kapkan's?

6. Post #486
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,365 Posts
    Hibana is Better, hope she will be the next !
    How about we skip the anime operators for the time being and get some more GIGN/GSG9/FBI in here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #487
    June 2011
    666 Posts
    9x19SVN

I extracted this weapon long time ago but I'd forgot that I had it.

I want to retake the work over the GSG9 characters and then continue with the legendary models.

(about Valkyrie, I only extracted the base model without animation and rigging applied)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

8. Post #488
    June 2015
    213 Posts
    9x19SVN

I want to retake the work over the GSG9 characters and then continue with the legendary models.

(about Valkyrie, I only extracted the base model without animation and rigging applied)
    Nice man as always,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    June 2011
    666 Posts
    I don't know when I'll be able to post Hibana, I prefer to work in the remain german operators

10. Post #490
    December 2016
    34 Posts
    Damn. That was unexpecting about the gun. I'll help out with the German operators by getting the textures. I'm feeling a bit under the weather but I will help out.

EDIT: I got up not to long ago. I did the bandit textures real quick since I feel better than I did earlier today. Blitz's textures will properly come tomorrow.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3rc53...pgq/Bandit.zip

11. Post #491
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

12. Post #492
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

13. Post #493
    July 2015
    961 Posts
    Legendary.

14. Post #494
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    yasss finally!

15. Post #495
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

16. Post #496

November 2014
    18 Posts
    Dayum Luxox is on fire!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    9,760 Posts
    Think I might find someone to port these to sfm. Currently there's none on the sfm workshop, 4 old ones on gmod, and 2 more on the left 4 dead workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #498

September 2012
    7 Posts
    good job luxox_18:) Can you please export this one? it will be awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Ukraine Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

19. Post #499
    March 2013
    96 Posts
    Pretty sure that's not in the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #500
    June 2011
    666 Posts
    good job luxox_18:) Can you please export this one? it will be awesome
    yep, is not in the game, this model was made by blur studio only for the cinematics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #501

September 2012
    7 Posts
    yep, is not in the game, this model was made by blur studio only for the cinematics.
    oh sorry, maybe this one, cause it a bit simillar

22. Post #502
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    I noticed that Ash along with the other ops are missing the "eye reflection" texture from the other eye mesh. Without that mesh, the eye looks like it has caved into the eyeball.

Edited:

Also Ash is missing her high-quality eye texture

23. Post #503
    December 2016
    34 Posts
    Blitz textures going up here shortly, sorry for the delay. Last week was awful for me, don't want to go into details.

EDIT: Here is Blitz's Textures, http://www.mediafire.com/file/oswmb4rjr47lvgh/Blitz.zip

24. Post #504
    June 2011
    666 Posts
    I noticed that Ash along with the other ops are missing the "eye reflection" texture from the other eye mesh. Without that mesh, the eye looks like it has caved into the eyeball.

Edited:

Also Ash is missing her high-quality eye texture
    there are no missing meshes or textures, if a character use sun glasses for example, they have no eyes or reflection meshes, that's all and is not my fault, the models are available in this way.

you can add the missing meshes from other characters, the same with textures.

25. Post #505
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    there are no missing meshes or textures, if a character use sun glasses for example, they have no eyes or reflection meshes, that's all and is not my fault, the models are available in this way.

you can add the missing meshes from other characters, the same with textures.
    Ahh, okay. But as for Valkyrie, she is missing the Navy SEAL logo on her pouches.

26. Post #506
    June 2011
    666 Posts
    Ahh, okay. But as for Valkyrie, she is missing the Navy SEAL logo on her pouches.
    check the folder composite, then check the texture "CHR_test_test_test_test_.dds"

27. Post #507
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    check the folder composite, then check the texture "CHR_test_test_test_test_.dds"
    ahh, there it is

28. Post #508

October 2016
    109 Posts
    9x19SVN

Should we assume this will be the only weapon you'll extract?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    Frost or Hibana next?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #510

January 2017
    2 Posts
    Can anyone port sledge hammer?

31. Post #511
    June 2011
    666 Posts
    Frost or Hibana next?
    the next is Blitz but for now I'm busy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    I noticed that the top part of the chem-lights and the curved handles on the bottom have wrong UVs. Especially the handle.

They are supposed to be black but the top part has the same color as the light and the bottom part has a weird combination of different textures because it is using the wrong UVs.

Edited:

If you zoom in to the chem-lights, you'll notice the top and the bottom are dark-grayish

Edited:

Oh and by the looks of it, you put the wrong eye-textures with the Valkyrie model as well.

Edited:

I didn't even realize, why is she missing the thick eye-liners and the markings on her face???

Edited:

Third thing is that why does her hair look completely different to the ingame model?

It's more thick and dark-yellow than it is as the ripped model.

Edited:

Also, in the game, the tattoos are light-grey. Not black

Edited:

Furthermore, the pouches seem to also have the wrong texture. The ones to the right when looking from Valkyrie's POV, they have that brown stripe on them and the pouch where the chemlights are have a white stripe on it.

Edited:

I looked at the artwork of Valkyrie and noticed that the big pouch is supposed to have badges on it.

As seen here:

Edited:

It seems she's missing the USA flag badge on her chest armor as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

33. Post #513
    June 2015
    213 Posts
    I noticed that the top part of the chem-lights and the curved handles on the bottom have wrong UVs. Especially the handle.

They are supposed to be black but the top part has the same color as the light and the bottom part has a weird combination of different textures because it is using the wrong UVs.

Edited:

If you zoom in to the chem-lights, you'll notice the top and the bottom are dark-grayish

Edited:

Oh and by the looks of it, you put the wrong eye-textures with the Valkyrie model as well.

Edited:

I didn't even realize, why is she missing the thick eye-liners and the markings on her face???

Edited:

Third thing is that why does her hair look completely different to the ingame model?

Edited:

Edited:

Furthermore, the pouches seem to also have the wrong texture. The ones to the right when looking from Valkyrie's POV, they have that brown stripe on them and the pouch where the chemlights are have a white stripe on it.

Edited:

I looked at the artwork of Valkyrie and noticed that the big pouch is supposed to have badges on it.

As seen here:

Edited:

wait...what ?!

34. Post #514
    June 2011
    666 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

As seen here:

Edited:

35. Post #515
    July 2015
    961 Posts
    -snip-
    Man, you should really chill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    What's so dumb about when I point out the issues?

37. Post #517
    June 2013
    4 Posts
    @luxox_18 you can rip this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

38. Post #518
    October 2015
    273 Posts
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e7c4in...rie+mod+01.rar
    Posted just the moded Diffuse Maps, complete with textures that you have of Glaz (head gear) + Black Beard (halmet) for the scarf, fixed Alpha map for Hair...etc
    Working on an other Mod for Valk's completly different, So i need someone to do a full Rigg For this (mode 01)

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bz9n3c...rie+update.rar
    Added darker Texture to look nice + Pistol Holder
    Added the Standard Model

I didn't realize that was the true texture model minus the new colors. Do you have the original textures of the pouches?

39. Post #519
    June 2015
    213 Posts
    I didn't realize that was the true texture model minus the new colors. Do you have the original textures of the pouches?
    chek my links you can use the alpha chanel to edit your personal camo or here is a link of the Virgin maps given by #P147Proman http://www.mediafire.com/file/j3ugrb...g/Valkyrie.zip

40. Post #520
    December 2016
    34 Posts
    @Maz, I know I'm a bit late to point this out but the reason is it's so dumb pointing these out is because they are minor details that can easily be recreated or fixed. Luxox also ports them as is with what intel gpa captured and so do I with the textures at the highest setting. He is also the only one right now that is porting this as no body else right now due to how complicated it is. Please be more considerate in the future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)