1. Post #441
    December 2012
    136 Posts
    in the specular map you can find:

RED = Metalness
    GREEN= Specular
    BLUE=Roughness
    Specular? Isnt the Metallness and Roughness supposed to replace that? Hmm i wonder!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Austria Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    July 2012
    60 Posts
    Red : Gloss
    Green : Specular
    Blue : Roughness

3. Post #443
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #444
    July 2012
    60 Posts
    Is that possible to post the Pulse model please ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    January 2014
    153 Posts
    Request of Mafia Doggo. He want the model public, so, I put here a progress.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

6. Post #446

April 2016
    33 Posts
    What's the progression on the Valk model? Nevermind, I missed a page that literally answered my question
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Request of Mafia Doggo. He want the model public, so, I put here a progress.

I also wanted that model, thanks! Looking forward to the download link :)

8. Post #448
    June 2011
    649 Posts
    Valkyrie

I couldn't share this model but I think that is time. I will release others very soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

9. Post #449
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Valkyrie

I couldn't share this model but I think that is time. I will release others very soon.
    Archive is missing the Navy SEAL insignia texture from the chest pouches

10. Post #450

December 2016
    2 Posts
    Nice progress Lenoax! I promise when I donate luxox for another operator I'll donate you too :D

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,545 Posts
    Valkyrie

Wait, she has a normal face here. Is this the ingame model or a high-quality render model you were able to find?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,514 Posts
    I wondered that too since she lacks the massive fucking underbite (serious medical condition IRL) she usually has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,248 Posts
    Valkyrie

I'm so confused by this face. It actually looks good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    December 2011
    326 Posts
    she usually looks like this

15. Post #455
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    It's been awhile since I posted textures from this game. Here is pulse. You can overlay him as well much to my surprise.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5o94qim35m39jvz/Pulse.zip

16. Post #456
    May 2016
    27 Posts
    she usually looks like this

this is probably due to how she's rigged and not the actual model. that's why her model looks different. no rig.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    Working on Valk modes../../.. !

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,248 Posts
    Working on Valk modes../../.. !

isn't that glaz's headgear?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #459
    July 2015
    916 Posts
    Holy shit, her face is horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #460
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    isn't that glaz's headgear?
    Yep

21. Post #461
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,248 Posts
    The Siege team are a real hit and miss with faces. Mostly misses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #462
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,514 Posts
    The Siege team are a real hit and miss with faces. Mostly misses.
    I mean to be fair this applies mostly to the 3D artists as the artwork looks really good and have proper anatomy and proportions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    better than rigged one. much better she looks like woman now

25. Post #465
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e7c4in...rie+mod+01.rar
    Posted just the moded Diffuse Maps, complete with textures that you have of Glaz (head gear) + Black Beard (halmet) for the scarf, fixed Alpha map for Hair...etc
    Working on an other Mod for Valk's completly different, So i need someone to do a full Rigg For this (mode 01)

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bz9n3c...rie+update.rar
    Added darker Texture to look nice + Pistol Holder
    Added the Standard Model

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/e7c4in...rie+mod+01.rar
    Posted just the moded Diffuse Maps, complete with textures that you have of Glaz (head gear) + Black Beard (halmet) for the scarf, fixed Alpha map for Hair...etc
    Working on an other Mod for Valk's completly different, So i need someone to do a full Rigg For this (mode 01)

looks nice, you thinking about making black suit for the bearded seal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #467
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    you're reading on my mind lol, yes soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

29. Post #469
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,514 Posts
    Now, convince Ubisoft to add these skins to the game rather than some other shitty skins which doesn't fit the artstyle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #470
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    Now, convince Ubisoft to add these skins to the game rather than some other shitty skins which doesn't fit the artstyle.
    well those are seals and by the overall theme i think iraq or afghanistan so their outfits arecorrect i believe

Edited:

btw whats with arm bump map did you boost it, or its render or its like this in game? game's nomal maps arent that bumpy if i recall. i play it on medium low anyway :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    June 2015
    189 Posts
    if there is a way to contact them and suggest some of this skins why not? but, i know, no way to do that...

Edited:

well those are seals and by the overall theme i think iraq or afghanistan so their outfits arecorrect i believe

Edited:

btw whats with arm bump map did you boost it, or its render or its like this in game? game's nomal maps arent that bumpy if i recall. i play it on medium low anyway :/
    no bump boost, just the lights and shadows when rendering...

Edited:

Here we go Black Beard Black Camo Need Help who can gift me a Gmod copy, my steam acount here, i will upload the other mods when they are finished !
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8644i2...Black+Camo.rar

32. Post #472
    January 2016
    152 Posts
    if there is a way to contact them and suggest some of this skins why not? but, i know, no way to do that...

Edited:

no bump boost, just the lights and shadows when rendering...

Edited:

Here we go Black Beard Black Camo Need Help who can gift me a Gmod copy, my steam acount here, i will upload the other mods when they are finished !
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8644i2...Black+Camo.rar

cosmic retexture. they make me feel far cry 4 for some reason, their outfit reminds me of KYRAT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    March 2013
    94 Posts
    Those goggles are just so goofy lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Can you rip the Captain Blackbeard headgear?

(holy crap I just had a weird déjà-vu moment when writing this O.o)

35. Post #475
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    @_MaZ_ I would rip the textures however I need to purchase that headgear to view it.

36. Post #476
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    @_MaZ_ I would rip the textures however I need to purchase that headgear to view it.
    I'm pretty sure you can preview it without having to buy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    With certain headgear you need to buy in order to view it like the division front head for example

38. Post #478
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    With certain headgear you need to buy in order to view it like the division front head for example
    Yeah but I've viewed the pirate headgear before without having to buy it. If the headgear is purchasable from the operator loadout menu, you can preview it. If it is in the shop section under the tab where you can buy all the special items and stuff, you can't preview them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    @_Max_ I just looked and I can't preview it. I can't preview it either on the shop page.

40. Post #480
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,248 Posts
    @_Max_ I just looked and I can't preview it. I can't preview it either on the shop page.
    You should just click 'reply' at the bottom right of a post if you want to quote them btw.