1. Post #401
    September 2011
    79 Posts
    Valkyrie 3d model ? THX :)

2. Post #402
    June 2015
    178 Posts

Use DXTbmp to get rid of the alpha channel and you'll get this. Use a complete white picture to replace the alpha, that's how I get rid of it. Be sure to save it TGA to avoid quality lost (Don't download this image, Was downsized for a preview only)
    or use TheCompressonator and convert to TGA it's working...

3. Post #403
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    Wait is Valkyrie's model up?

4. Post #404
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    or use TheCompressonator and convert to TGA it's working...
    That'll work also, true.

EDIT: No, the model is not up. Only the textures as of right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    alright

6. Post #406
    June 2015
    178 Posts
    That'll work also, true.

EDIT: No, the model is not up. Only the textures as of right now
    still the white part of the map forget how to deal with...

7. Post #407
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    Parts of those they are still white you can overlay with a camo if that's what you are asking?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    June 2011
    639 Posts
    Tachanka

also here are the variants provided by P147Proman

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

9. Post #409
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    Tachanka

also here are the variants provided by P147Proman

{ - }7

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,065 Posts
    Quick question. Is it possible for the maps to ever be ported? I can imagine it's difficult to do so what with having destructible environments and all, but from hard to downright impossible where would you say the likeliness of them getting ported are?

Amazing work on the Operators btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #411
    March 2013
    90 Posts
    Sorta on the topic of maps I'd love to see barricades ripped

12. Post #412
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    Luxox is only ripping the operators right now. The guns are in pieces like the the bolt and body for example so that will be tedious and boring
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    January 2014
    146 Posts
    Fuze, Glaz and Tachaska are so similar, if I put them in one model, with bodygroups and skins, will not disturb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    Fuze does not have a face so idk. I actually don't know much about modding gmod. I mainly mod FNV but I'll look at the textures again to be sure.

EDIT: looks like you can in terms of the arms and legs as those have the same uv however the heads might be a problem as they have the boot textures in there as well.

15. Post #415
    September 2011
    746 Posts
    Fuze, Glaz and Tachaska are so similar, if I put them in one model, with bodygroups and skins, will not disturb?
    I think it would be better separate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #416
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

17. Post #417
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    Nice job as always luxox, here are the textures of rook along with two heads.

Rook:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/9vq3zx03p68c315/Rook.zip

Rook_Creneau:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sc0utr...ok_Creneau.zip

Rook_Adrian:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8505n5...ook_Adrian.zip

18. Post #418
    December 2012
    136 Posts
    BlackBeard

Luxox what app do you use to make this nice renders?

19. Post #419
    June 2011
    639 Posts
    Quick question. Is it possible for the maps to ever be ported? I can imagine it's difficult to do so what with having destructible environments and all, but from hard to downright impossible where would you say the likeliness of them getting ported are?

Amazing work on the Operators btw.
    Is very difficult, will require more effort and for now is not possible

Edited:

Luxox what app do you use to make this nice renders?
    Marmoset Toolbag 2

Edited:

Nice job as always luxox, here are the textures of rook along with two heads.
    Rook - Rook_Adrian:
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #420
    July 2015
    178 Posts
    Really the only thing I want from this game is the weapons.

21. Post #421
    July 2012
    60 Posts
    Would love to have the Montagne and Rook models, do you think that's possible ?

22. Post #422
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    Is very difficult, will require more effort and for now is not possible

Edited:

Marmoset Toolbag 2

Edited:

Thanks!
    How long do you think it will take you to get Ash and/or Valkyrie or Frost? You said you had some sort of issues with them.

Also I have unlocked Hibana, so if you want to hit me up on Steam/Uplay and rip the model for example in the final top 5 placement cam at the end of a terrorist hunt round, send me request on steam.

23. Post #423
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    Also I have unlocked Hibana, so if you want to hit me up on Steam/Uplay and rip the model for example in the final top 5 placement cam at the end of a terrorist hunt round, send me request on steam.
    Post the textures here so please. At the moment he is very busy and has no freetime on steam.

24. Post #424
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    Post the textures here so please. At the moment he is very busy and has no freetime on steam.
    Valkyrie textures are somewhere in the previous pages. Ash textures someone had posted earlier but I quoted the comment in the previous page. Someone had the Frost textures but I'm fairly certain never posted them here. As for Hibana, Intel GPA does not work for me, me and some others were figuring that out for some time a while back with them getting it working but not for me.

Edited:

Hey luxos, can you get Ash? her textures are somewhere in the previous pages

Edited:

Edited:

Well, if anyone wants the Hibana textures, add me as a friend on Steam and I'll help you out getting the Hibana textures. Don't have Echo though.

25. Post #425
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    I'll get Hibana's textures later today . I have the season pass and the full game but thanks for the offer _MaZ. Appreciate the offer :).

EDIT: The textures will be out tomorrow instead. I'm pretty busy atm and very tired from modding nv but rest assured they will be out tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    I'll get Hibana's textures later today . I have the season pass and the full game but thanks for the offer _MaZ. Appreciate the offer :).
    Alright

27. Post #427

August 2011
    142 Posts
    Strange question, but any reason why Blackbeard is wearing a diving mask as opposed to standard goggles?

28. Post #428
    March 2013
    90 Posts
    Strange question, but any reason why Blackbeard is wearing a diving mask as opposed to standard goggles?
    Because he's wearing a wetsuit under that headgear. Looks dumb compared to the rest of the uniform, they'll probably add the full wetsuit later I imagine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    May 2014
    104 Posts
    There are also tactical goggles that do have nose guard attachments, one such example is a pair of ESS goggles seen here:

in this case it's an attachment that slips over and covers the whole front of the googles themselves and also has a space for the turbo fan variant. it's mostly down to personal preference but it would appear that most military personnel opt not to use them. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #430

August 2011
    142 Posts
    Because he's wearing a wetsuit under that headgear. Looks dumb compared to the rest of the uniform, they'll probably add the full wetsuit later I imagine
    That actually makes a lot of sense

Edited:

There are also tactical goggles that do have nose guard attachments, one such example is a pair of ESS goggles seen here:

in this case it's an attachment that slips over and covers the whole front of the googles themselves and also has a space for the turbo fan variant. it's mostly down to personal preference but it would appear that most military personnel opt not to use them. :)
    Yeah again makes sense, although the ones blackbeard is wearing are fully enclosed around the nose, I just thought ot was kind of weird, and didn't make much sense. Slakalov's post does make sense though.

31. Post #431
    FUN
    POLICE Fun is a disease
    I am the cure
    November 2008
    22,644 Posts
    Anyone do montagne with extended shield?

32. Post #432
    December 2016
    26 Posts
    I can get the textures for Montage but not for the shield as luxox doesn't want to rip anything other than the operators

33. Post #433
    July 2012
    60 Posts
    Yeah, getting montagne model and textures would be amazing

34. Post #434
    June 2015
    178 Posts

some Spanish Operator engineer Leak
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,065 Posts

some Spanish Operator engineer Leak
    dunno why people keep calling it a leak when it was on the update page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #436

April 2016
    60 Posts
    yeah its more of a hint at something than a friggin leak, leaks are not wanted or not permitted exposure of details or info regarding something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #437
    June 2011
    639 Posts

This is from the Ubisoft page

Also, I will continue extracting new operators very soon but for now I'm working in other games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #438

May 2016
    1 Posts
    Hi everyone,

1) Could someone tell me in which channel of the specular map the

roughness informations are stored.

2) I would like to know what is the detail normal map used for? How do I use it? (especially in 3dsmax)

39. Post #439
    October 2015
    243 Posts
    2) I would like to know what is the detail normal map used for? How do I use it? (especially in 3dsmax)
    I'm curious about this as well to be used in L4D2

40. Post #440
    June 2011
    639 Posts
    Hi everyone,

1) Could someone tell me in which channel of the specular map the

roughness informations are stored.

in the specular map you can find:

RED = Metalness
    GREEN= Specular
    BLUE=Roughness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)