1. Post #361
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    my animation test for caveira / rigged by Marcelievsky
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #362
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    some one called Sergio ripped all the operators with intel GPA and converted them with hex2obj !

3. Post #363

August 2016
    18 Posts
    some one called Sergio ripped all the operators with intel GPA and converted them with hex2obj !
    A link would be nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #364

5. Post #365

August 2011
    142 Posts
    I think he may have meant a link to the models ;)

6. Post #366
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    I think he may have meant a link to the models ;)
    x)

Links are on the previous pages of this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #367

August 2011
    142 Posts
    x)

Links are on the previous pages of this thread
    The models "Sergio" ripped?

8. Post #368

August 2016
    18 Posts
    I'm talking about the Sergio models that RAVENOV mentioned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #369

October 2016
    6 Posts
    Hey my dudes. Anyone able to pass me the .obj and textures for ash and valk? I dont own the game but would like to use both models for some animation stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #370

December 2016
    1 Posts
    I'm with Phenomenal. I'd like the .ojb and textures for Valk so I can rig her into a model for Gmod since nobody has yet. :p

11. Post #371
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    take a look
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    December 2016
    33 Posts

Got done ripping Fuze's textures last night. Strangely enough he has a face texture

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dydm05...e_Textures.zip

13. Post #373
    June 2011
    651 Posts
    Thanks for the textures, the quality is good.

Here is Fuze

P.S : The model doesn't have head mesh afterall despite exist textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

14. Post #374
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    Damn, My most favorite operator is here. That's odd that it has textures for the face however despite the fact it doesn't have head mesh

15. Post #375
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Hey luxos, can you get Ash? her textures are somewhere in the previous pages

Edited:

Here, found them

Edited:

Damn, My most favorite operator is here. That's odd that it has textures for the face however despite the fact it doesn't have head mesh
    Budjet cuts...

16. Post #376
    June 2011
    651 Posts
    I have some problems with ash and other characters for the moment but soon I will release others in compensation

17. Post #377
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    Valkyrie man pls............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................!
    model inspiration: kinessa johnson
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    I have some problems with ash and other characters for the moment but soon I will release others in compensation
    Alright

19. Post #379
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    Budjet cuts...
    Either that or the face textures are in the game for future heads for fuze. Developers sometimes leave addon assets behind for it to be added later

20. Post #380

August 2011
    142 Posts
    Valkyrie man pls............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................!
    model inspiration: kinessa johnson
    Thought you said some guy Sergio already ripped and converted ALL characters?

And Johnson was/is a fake'fraud, and was more or less thrown out of Africa for talking shite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Thailand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    October 2015
    261 Posts

And Johnson was/is a fake'fraud, and was more or less thrown out of Africa for talking shite.
    :D whut

22. Post #382
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    I don't think sergio will handout the models. Seems like he is keeping them to himself which I have nothing against that really.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I might be posting some more textures later today

Edited:

Just finished uploading the blackbeard textures. Interesting that you can overlay parts of his textures for a custom camo which prove to be very fun to customize

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sahvs1...d_Textures.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #383
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    he ripped Valk

Edited:

what's your special dump problem ?!
    if you don't get it, try hard to understand ? ok ?
    you came from nowhere and you begin writing anything ?!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Algeria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #384

August 2016
    18 Posts
    he ripped Valk

Edited:

Doesn't mean a whole lot if he's not sharing. Also she looks even more potato faced there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #385

August 2011
    142 Posts
    he ripped Valk

Edited:

You are the problem!!

You make a claim, don't back it up, post a video that is mostly gameplay.

I didn't come from nowhere either, do you feel more important than anyone else around here?

Do some research on Kinessa Johnson as well, and you MIGHT just have some credibility, other than that, I don't really care what you think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Thailand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #386
    June 2011
    651 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

27. Post #387
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    Almost the whole spetsnaz team is here, I guess this calls for me to get some textures for Tachanka to complete this team.

28. Post #388
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    Ok got the textures from Tachanka along with two heads that I thought that fitted him well.

Dust line head

K6-3 Head

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8f0ma1...a_Textures.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #389
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    You are the problem!!

You make a claim, don't back it up, post a video that is mostly gameplay.

I didn't come from nowhere either, do you feel more important than anyone else around here?

Do some research on Kinessa Johnson as well, and you MIGHT just have some credibility, other than that, I don't really care what you think.
    lol

30. Post #390
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    Can you two stop fighting, this isn't a drama thread. Take it to the PM's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #391

August 2011
    142 Posts
    Can you two stop fighting, this isn't a drama thread. Take it to the PM's
    Considering I last posted that 11 hours ago, it's probably a pretty good indication that there's nothing more to be said, or has been said on my behalf ;)

32. Post #392
    June 2015
    192 Posts

33. Post #393
    October 2015
    261 Posts
    Ok got the textures from Tachanka along with two heads that I thought that fitted him well.

Dust line head

K6-3 Head

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8f0ma1...a_Textures.zip
    { - }7

34. Post #394
    December 2016
    33 Posts

http://www.mediafire.com/file/16uhmy...k_textures.zip

Out of a request on devaintart. I've extracted the Seahawk helmet textures for blackbeard

Valkyrie textures coming very soon.

EDIT: Here she is along with two heads, The driver and the WW2 one, I don't remember it's ingame name

Valkyrie:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/j3ugrb...g/Valkyrie.zip

Valkyrie Driver Head:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/58uchg...rie_Driver.zip

Valkyrie WW2 Head:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qmobdq...lkyrie_WW2.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #395
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    Valkyrie Driver Head:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/58uchg...rie_Driver.zip

thanks "P147Proman"

36. Post #396
    December 2016
    33 Posts
    thanks "P147Proman"
    No prb, we can overlay her clothing as well so this should go well with a black uniform or anything else.

37. Post #397
    June 2015
    192 Posts
    yep it's easy, no prblem

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,594 Posts
    Valkyrie's textures seem to be incomplete, her body texture is just completely missing the arms, they're just all white in the texture.

39. Post #399
    January 2016
    153 Posts
    valkery face is awfull. sorry....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #400
    December 2016
    33 Posts

Use DXTbmp to get rid of the alpha channel and you'll get this. Use a complete white picture to replace the alpha, that's how I get rid of it. Be sure to save it TGA to avoid quality lost (Don't download this image, Was downsized for a preview only)