1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    7,847 Posts
    http://news.sky.com/story/1594799/tr...ers-disability

Trump allegedly mocks a guy with a disability

Now there's a man I want at the head of the largest army/economy in the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm halving my usage of math each week.. but, apparently I'll never be able to quit.
    October 2009
    9,212 Posts
    He has taken a swing at practically everyone, why not overtly go after the disabled..

I have a sad feeling deep down that this won't affect his polls what-so-ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    10,169 Posts
    It's a sad world when this moron can get so much attention and has a chance of being the president of the United States.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 17 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2013
    3,635 Posts
    i remain to have faith in the good people of your great country to not vote him into any position of power

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2012
    5,552 Posts
    i remain to have faith in the good people of your great country to not vote him into any position of power
    Judging from my college campus, thankfully we are much smarter than that to vote for this jackass.

Just sad that Sanders has little chance to be elected.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,805 Posts
    He's just speakin' his mind, we need someone who aint afraid to say what's on their mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 15 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2014
    965 Posts
    Donald Trump is the id of the Republican party.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,272 Posts
    If Trump gets the republican nomination, I hope there will be a spike in young democrat voter participation out of fear that this guy could be president.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,985 Posts
    Donald Trump is the id of the Republican party.
    That's why they hate him so much. They're looking into a mirror that shows their inner self at it's ugliest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    25,761 Posts
    Our votes don't really matter. Gore won the popular vote yet Bush became president
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2009
    89 Posts
    This is just another example of Trump showing his true colors. He is a disgustingly ignorant and arrogant person, it really appalls me how many people actually like him. I seriously hope that more people are going to wake up and realize how terrible of a person he really is after watching this and just completely disregard him for the rest of the race so he'll just drop out and leave us alone. Then maybe we can finally start shinning some light on the people who are actually doing great things for this world and we can talk about real solutions to the problems we face.

He's just speakin' his mind, we need someone who aint afraid to say what's on their mind.
    Yes, we do need someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind. However that does not mean we should just listen to all of the shit that comes out of their mouth and regard it as what everyone else is thinking then follow along with it. I'd like to believe most people aren't that shitty of human beings. Our president needs to be someone who is actually intelligent and speaks words of wisdom, compassion, and unity. Someone who is going to bring us together and unite us, not someone who is trying to separate us and only seeks more money and power because lets be honest, that's obviously all this man cares about. This is all a power trip for him and if he actually wins this election then I've just about lost all faith in humanity.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    3,357 Posts
    This is just another example of Trump showing his true colors. He is a disgustingly ignorant and arrogant person, it really appalls me how many people actually like him.
    There are a lot of disgustingly ignorant and arrogant citizens. Thats mainly the reason.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,300 Posts
    I hope the pacs run with that picture on every ad

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,488 Posts
    Trump might as well be a comedian intending to come off as ignorant, discriminatory and offensive as possible but now he's in too deep.

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,827 Posts
    That's why they hate him so much. They're looking into a mirror that shows their inner self at it's ugliest.
    Uh, no I'm pretty sure that's not the case

16. Post #16
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    14,052 Posts
    Usually every Republican and Democrat candidate has a thing or two that people could use against them for ammo.

Where does one even start with Donald Trump? How is he leading the polls for the nomination, again?

17. Post #17
    Dennab
    August 2009
    6,070 Posts
    You guys really need to chill and do your research before you freak out like the media wants you to. This is him talking about it

A lot of people (myself included) do impressions of people like that, if I think someone said something stupid I do those stupid gestures to emphasize how stupid something or someone was. He allegedly (just like the article claims that he allegedly did this) that he wasn't aware of any condition. I 100% believe that, I doubt he knows anything about any writers at the NY Times besides some names, he's constantly slamming them on his Facebook and Twitter.

If you're going try to shit on the guy who's absolutely killing it in the polls look for something besides "we think he might hate the disabled but we're not sure".

Usually every Republican and Democrat candidate has a thing or two that people could use against them for ammo.

Where does one even start with Donald Trump? How is he leading the polls for the nomination, again?
    He clearly knows how to get shit done and speaks his mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    December 2009
    89 Posts
    There are a lot of disgustingly ignorant and arrogant citizens. Thats mainly the reason.
    What I've been finding is that most people these days don't seem give a shit about anything outside of their own little worlds. If they aren't directly involved then they want nothing to do with it or just don't care enough to actually look into things themselves so that they can form their own opinions. Most people would rather just listen to what everyone else is saying about the matter so that they can share their same biased views which could very well be wrong.

Something really needs to be done about this. We've got to find a way to inspire people to be better human beings and actually give a shit about the things that go on around the planet they live on. We've got too many people living here that the world has to There's no room for selfish greedy people that are destroying our planet.

19. Post #19
    Here
    Dennab
    March 2013
    12,416 Posts
    You guys really need to chill and do your research before you freak out like the media wants you to. This is him talking about it

A lot of people (myself included) do impressions of people like that, if I think someone said something stupid I do those stupid gestures to emphasize how stupid something or someone was..
    When reading the article I was quite confused. He didn't say anything about any condition.

Looks like the leftwing media is just out to get him at this point. Dunno, he says some pretty retarded shit so I don't see the point in exaggerating minor things.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,961 Posts
    When reading the article I was quite confused. He didn't say anything about any condition.

Looks like the leftwing media is just out to get him at this point. Dunno, he says some pretty retarded shit so I don't see the point in exaggerating minor things.
    They have good reason to be out to get him. They don't want him to run this country. Because he shouldn't.

21. Post #21
    Here
    Dennab
    March 2013
    12,416 Posts
    They have good reason to be out to get him. They don't want him to run this country. Because he shouldn't.
    They've been doing the same thing with Bernie too, painting him as a sexist at every opportunity.

Basically just manipulating peoples uninformed preconcieved beliefs. Trump making fun of disabilities is believable, an old white man like Bernie being sexist is believable, etc.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,311 Posts
    "They have good reason to be out to get him"? They don't have to be out to get jack doodly, they should be unbiased and impartial. Nobody should forgive bad journalism just because it fits their agenda.

Edited:

"Leftwing media" is every bit as bad as "rightwing media".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Portugal Show Events Starred Starred x 6 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,642 Posts

This title is not kind to my "trumpweb" addon.

On topic, seems like some people were jumping the gun a bit on this particular story.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,985 Posts

You kinda have to wonder why dictatorships even bother with the whole propaganda thing if people are this impressionable. Imagine all the money they could have saved paying for entire government agencies when all they had to do is act like Archie Bunker and watch people's critical thinking turn off like a light.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,961 Posts
    "They have good reason to be out to get him"? They don't have to be out to get jack doodly, they should be unbiased and impartial. Nobody should forgive bad journalism just because it fits their agenda.

Edited:

"Leftwing media" is every bit as bad as "rightwing media".
    I was talking more about the individual people not wanting him to be President. You don't have to be either party to know he does not have the right values or ideas for presidency. If Trump received unbiased and impartial reporting (ahhh, utopia), he would not be doing well in the polls and everyone would know him as the unethical, backpedaling, and sexist joke of a politician that he is. He's smart enough to manipulate a specific population of people that don't actually know what the hell is going on... Wait, that wouldn't make him a joke, that'd make him a successful politician. Sadly.

I was by no means "forgiving bad journalism", I was saying I fully understand how any sane person could come to the conclusion that Trump is not meant for presidency. A journalist saying he shouldn't be president because of "he make fun of the disabled ppl ;(", and then precedes to cite a video where Trump gesticulates absolutely normally, is not a journalist. It's a uninformed blogger sharing his opinion, trying to add anterior context that wasn't there. Write an article on the fact that he criticizes other politicians for his own same faults, write about how he tries to mine at the faults of his competition instead of presenting logical support for his own platform. Write about how, in all seriousness, Trump is a good politician. And why that is a horrible thing for our government.

26. Post #26
    May 2012
    343 Posts
    A lot of people (myself included) do impressions of people like that, if I think someone said something stupid I do those stupid gestures to emphasize how stupid something or someone was.
    you do realize those 'impressions' are mimicking vocal and motor tics of disabled people in the first place right??

the arm flapping and loud stutter is an intimation of down's (or something similar I forget exactly) which is why it is in turn unfortunately used to mock somebody as "stupid"

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,620 Posts

A lot of people (myself included) do impressions of people like that, if I think someone said something stupid I do those stupid gestures to emphasize how stupid something or someone was. He allegedly (just like the article claims that he allegedly did this) that he wasn't aware of any condition. I 100% believe that, I doubt he knows anything about any writers at the NY Times besides some names, he's constantly slamming them on his Facebook and Twitter.

If you're going try to shit on the guy who's absolutely killing it in the polls look for something besides "we think he might hate the disabled but we're not sure".

I'm honestly disappointed. How did left-leaning press have the reliability of an average Fox News article?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,878 Posts
    I'll say this, all the people who like Trump are what's wrong with America.

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    August 2007
    4,320 Posts
    PLEASe trump be our next pres
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,827 Posts
    I'm honestly disappointed. How did left-leaning press have the reliability of an average Fox News article?
    Because it's left leaning

Edited:

Really though, you're not actually saying that the leftist alignment of a media entity makes it inherently better are you?

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    8,262 Posts
    Don't

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,220 Posts
    judging by this thread, your faith is misplaced

Edited:

trump knows how to get shit done, building a large concrete wall with armed guards spanning the entire southern border is totally a sound proposition and would not at all accrue billions in national debt

i love when he speaks his mind, spanish is the language of liars, rapists, and thieves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    April 2013
    9,481 Posts
    At this point Vince Mcmahon would be a better president than this guy.

Edited:

i love when he speaks his mind, spanish is the language of liars, rapists, and thieves.
    excuse me, what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    7,742 Posts
    At this point Vince Mcmahon would be a better president than this guy.

Edited:

excuse me, what?
    Don't worry he's not serious

35. Post #35
    Dennab
    December 2008
    1,684 Posts
    You kinda have to wonder why dictatorships even bother with the whole propaganda thing if people are this impressionable. Imagine all the money they could have saved paying for entire government agencies when all they had to do is act like Archie Bunker and watch people's critical thinking turn off like a light.
    Hey, look at Idi Amin. He was a horrible tyrant, a thuggish rapist, murderer, and warmonger but the western media was willing to overlook those things because he said and did ridiculous things like call himself "conquerer of the British Empire"

36. Post #36
    September 2013
    6,300 Posts
    The more I hear about Trump, the more ashamed I am of being an American.

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    April 2014
    2,728 Posts
    Well, he is going to be our first "African" president if he ever gets elected.

Hope to god not.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    13,813 Posts
    It's funny that the GOP illuminati is trying so hard to push for Bush, Christie, or Rubio to be their frontrunners in 2016 but their attempts are failing horribly and Trump and Carson are the top contenders