1. Post #121

December 2014
    90 Posts
    could you try to make them please ?:
    I think those exist already.

2. Post #122
    March 2014
    55 Posts
    Some G-Soldiers from FF8 would be just wonderful for me. An "HD" version anyways. :D

3. Post #123
    October 2010
    1,126 Posts
    I think those exist already.
    yeah, but they are in arcade game

4. Post #124

January 2016
    3 Posts
    On second thought, your style isn't what I am looking for in this req

5. Post #125
    January 2016
    4 Posts
    Can you do Toon link from the legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks/Phantom Hourglass?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    508 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127

January 2016
    3 Posts

Can you make this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    January 2016
    4 Posts
    What's on your list PolytizeMeCPT?

9. Post #129

May 2012
    4 Posts
    http://www.cinemablend.com/images/se...dred_85777.jpg

Lamb from League of Legends would be pretty cool I think.

10. Post #130

April 2014
    49 Posts
    Hey if you could do a model of Aayla Secura from starwars, that would be amazing. If you need any reference you can just search the name on google for pictures that you can use. I have added you on steam so if you need any more details I can provide them.

11. Post #131
    September 2014
    7 Posts
    I am late. Very, very late, but I am extremely happy with how the Janus model is turning out. Once again, amazing work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    October 2010
    1,126 Posts
    could you modify her:
    Daenerys Targaryen/Khalessi:
    like this:

please ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome France Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #133

February 2016
    2 Posts
    The character that I think would be a bit of a challenge would be A'Sharad Hett from the star was universe (around the clone wars), Preferable it would be him with a removeable tusken head prop thing but if you aren't into that then It would be great if you could just do his human face.

Also really nice work on the rest of these models, I am sure you are swamped with requests but I just thought I'd give it a shot.

Also here is a link to a fairly acurate irl costume: http://databank.501st.com/databank/C...Z_asharad_hett Hope that helps :)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #134

July 2014
    11 Posts
    Here is my Easten Dragon i badly look for someone who can make it done for gmod

His name is Stitch Mimulus

i aprechiate your patience , please note me what you say~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #135
    February 2016
    3 Posts
    WARNING I AM JUST ACTING LIKE CHUNG AND IM NOT REALLY HIM OK? JUST TREAT ME LIKE HIM ALSO I AM A NOOB AT THIS SO...IF I MAKE A MISTAKE DONT GET MAD!
    Hey there i was wondering if you could make a model of this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

16. Post #136

April 2016
    1 Posts
    Hey are you still doing this sort of thing, I would be really interested to get a model made for my channel if possible.

Let me know if this is something you can do and if there is a cost involved.

Bladewolf88

Hey, everyone!

I'm sure some of you have seen my Grinch player model thread. I'm almost done, it's looking pretty good in Garry's Mod, but I'm currently working on some custom animations for it for a Unity project I'm working on.

I know some of you are interested in that kind of thing, so I figured I'd include the custom Unity animations with the pack once I get it done so you can make your own extremely unlicensed and illegal Grinch games before Christmas rolls around. Er. What I mean to say is your own totally-not-the-Grinch games.

(You're a mean one, Mr. Blinch)

Anyways, once I'm done with that I'm actually kind of interested in making a couple of custom player models for you guys. Here's some examples of my past work:

You get the point. I'm not amazing, but I'll get the job done for ya.

So this thread is for you guys to post your custom characters you want to be a player model, and if I think it looks like a fun challenge that I'd also want to see in-game, then I'll get it done for you in a week or 2.

I do not do ports or reskins. Anything that you request and I approve of will be done from scratch by me, so if it exists in another game already then you're probably better off getting it ported since it'd be better quality anyways. That being said though, if you have a game character who's dated or needs a graphical update then I might still be interested in doing it. If your character only exists in 2D, then that's even better. I like a challenge!

Also for now I will only be doing player models. I'm feeling pretty lazy, so I won't be doing faceposing and the like.

Anyways with that out of the way, just post the name of the character and a picture for reference and I'll quote you if I decide to do it!

I look forward to seeing what you guys suggest!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #137

August 2012
    3 Posts
    Can you guys make a CSS model based off the SAS shown in Rainbow 6 Siege? Whether it be Smoke, Thatcher, or Sledge in particular. The depiction of the SAS in the game are actually almost 100% accurate in real life so I will only hope I can use those skins too in CS Source/CS, etc.
    In fact may I also ask for a customized SAS skin of having the S10 gas mask Thatcher wears go with a Smoke/Sledge/Mute body?

Thanks!!

18. Post #138
    Rosebud Frozen Peas...
    July 2011
    206 Posts
    Pleasant greetings, PolytizeMeCPT.

Would you be up to the challenge of creating player models of "Joke," "Dagger," and "Gray" from Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy? Workshop models of the first two already exist, but they are a bit wonky in appearance. Allow me to provide a link to them: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=475886295.

If you decide to pick up this request whether in part or as a whole, please refer to works created by Prohias or others that closely replicate his cartooning style. Avoid renditions created by Kuper.

I appreciate a moment of your time and thank you kindly for the custom request services. Even though your service is free, I would be more than happy to provide a gratuity/ complimentary payment of sorts should you deem it necessary and/ or if the amount of labor justifies it. Feel free to contact me by private message if you need to. Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

- Dawson

Other considerations/ ideas:

(1) Bodygroups that could be configured to be switched [ON] or [OFF]:
    (i) Joke + Dagger + Gray .......... Hats

(ii) Joke + Dagger + Gray .......... Glasses

(iii) Gray ................................... Cape

(iv) Gray .................................... Gloves

(2) Skin types that could be configured (for all three characters):
    (a) Skin 0 .................................. Default (black, white, grey, respectively.)

(b) Skin 1 .................................. Colorable outfits (NOTE: The bands on each character's hat + the cuffs of Joke's/ Dagger's suit should not be influenced.)

(c) Skin 2 .................................. 'Classic' (outfit colors remain the same, but skin coloration is completely white as in the original cartoons.)

(d) Skin 3 .................................. 'Classic' colorable (similar to Skin 2, but outfits can be colored.)

References to get the ball rolling:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #139

May 2016
    1 Posts
    It's pretty awesome that you're doing this (If you still are, that is. I hope so.)

I've never made requests of this sort before, so I hope any potential requests by me will be possible.

I just need to know if it's alright to make a request for something that only has one picture (or drawing, in my case) of it and nothing else?

What I'm trying to say is it's nothing "high profile", it's a design for a character I saw (that only one person made) that I liked, and the thought that it could potentially be made into a playermodel for Gmod by you (Assuming it's okay) is pretty awesome.

So basically: Is it okay to make a request for a random piece of fanart of something I saw? (Made by only one person?)

Possibly not, but there's nothing wrong with making sure.

20. Post #140

June 2016
    1 Posts
    Can you do this but w/ cat ears? and no gloves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    June 2016
    13 Posts
    So, I found this image of a Chuck E. model ripped from "Chuck E. Cheese's Sports Games".

I instantly thought "this needs to be turned into a Gmod playermodel". Is anyone willing to do that? I'll deal with making a thumbnail and description for the Workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #142

March 2015
    128 Posts
    I was wondering if you still could do The gabriel from LMS?

23. Post #143
    November 2009
    786 Posts
    I think this thread is dead geniuses. He hasn't posted to it in months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #144

April 2016
    33 Posts
    I just need a nate model from fallout 4 in a vault suit. Doesn't even have to be textured. Hell it doesnt even need the fucking mdl, I just need a rigged or boneweighted mesh and skeleton in a SMD or any applicable format, I need something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,266 Posts
    I just need a nate model from fallout 4 in a vault suit. Doesn't even have to be textured. Hell it doesnt even need the fucking mdl, I just need a rigged or boneweighted mesh and skeleton in a SMD or any applicable format, I need something.
    I think this thread is dead geniuses. He hasn't posted to it in months.
    please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    August 2014
    376 Posts
    this thread also wasn't meant for ports or model extraction/ripping, it was meant only for custom models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #147

April 2016
    63 Posts
    Could anyone kindly model me some animals to put in my demo scene I'm putting together, preferably the art style should follow the character in the picture: Colorful and vibrant. Please ignore the fact she has no clothes, she is a test for now. But adding some animals in would be great :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #148

June 2016
    2 Posts
    Could you make Keemstar from DramaAlert?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    February 2015
    849 Posts
    You still doing request?
    Then,could you make buster shot from megaman zero series?
    Because not only the 3D model dont exist in workshop,i think im gonna use it for some kind LUA learning

30. Post #150
    June 2016
    13 Posts
    this thread also wasn't meant for ports or model extraction/ripping, it was meant only for custom models
    In that case, are you willing to do Chuck E. yourself? I know I made another request in the forum, but I'm just willing to clarify things for people in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    November 2011
    206 Posts
    Hey there. Would it be possible if you could put the Kinect Star Wars Anakin Skywalker head on the Poe Dameron model? If models are needed, I can provide you with the KSW Anakin.

32. Post #152
    November 2012
    57 Posts
    A Ghost in the shell Police officer would be sick!
    Not a 100% accurate, but I hope it captured the esscence

I added a visor as in the movie is never shown what's under the helmet...

I'll texture it but I don't know how to rig tho
    So if anybody could give a hand with that...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Mexico Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

33. Post #153
    October 2014
    53 Posts
    /r/ convert to SFM/GMOD Katniss Everdeen from book/movie "The Hunger Games"

Link http://fav.me/da9c8t5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Ukraine Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Dennab
    August 2016
    1 Posts
    Man, you make it easy, TC. Wish I knew how to model.

I have a request to make, and I hope it's not too much of a challenge because I want the model to be simple and basic. Essentially, I was wondering if you could create Nena Trinity from Gundam 00 in her Trinity pilot suit. I chose that because while the suit has some complex feautres, namely the backside, its simple palette and lack of folds would make it an easy render. Also, I prefer it as a battle ready option than her casual outfit. I'd strongly suggest having her helmet on, but if that's not feasible, that's okay.

I do have actual artistic schematics of the character, which I will submit to you as soon as I can, but for now, here's some fan art to illustrate the concept.

Kinda innocent depictions of a sociopath, no?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    October 2014
    691 Posts
    You people serious? This thread is dead, stop making requests.

36. Post #156

August 2016
    1 Posts
    Uhm if you still do coustom models I have one and if your willing to do it i can send you picture?

37. Post #157
    October 2015
    15 Posts
    oh I have a model its already done I just need somoen to port I to the steam workshop can anyone do that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    March 2014
    133 Posts
    Why do you comment/message or whatever on a thread that is many, many months ago someone posted in it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    October 2015
    15 Posts
    Why do you comment/message or whatever on a thread that is many, many months ago someone posted in it?
    Because I need help ....Can you help me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    November 2009
    786 Posts
    A moderator should have locked this thread long ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)