1. Post #2961
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,377 Posts
    ok so thats encouraging
    You want the C2Q build i mentioned?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac...ng_pc_for_100/
    this is quite encouraging
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox New Zealand Show Events

2. Post #2962
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,989 Posts
    Oh yeah?

I've had it with this kneadless violence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #2963
    September 2008
    535 Posts
    Has anyone here run into the invincibility bug caused by the Confidence Man quest and fixed it? It made me (and two other npcs) invincible, and "setessential 7 0" doesn't fix it (7 is probably the player's base id, since that's what it was in FO3, FNV, and Skyrim). I'd like to avoid loading a save prior to the quest because I'm pretty far past it at this point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

4. Post #2964
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    I just got mine too. My S5 Active doesn't fit but luckily I still have my S3. Now I gotta wait forever because it is at 35% download.
    yeah fortunately i have a 5th gen ipod touch, and that fits nice n snug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

5. Post #2965
    October 2012
    628 Posts
    Has anyone here run into the invincibility bug caused by the Confidence Man quest and fixed it? It made me (and two other npcs) invincible, and "setessential 7 0" doesn't fix it (7 is probably the player's base id, since that's what it was in FO3, FNV, and Skyrim). I'd like to avoid loading a save prior to the quest because I'm pretty far past it at this point.
    The only way I fixed it was by loading to before the fist fight, sorry man. That being said, there are almost definitely people who know more than me.

anyway:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

6. Post #2966
    All in all, the clock is slow.
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    Pictures of my waifu girlfriend grill character.

More scars and bruises were added later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2967
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,795 Posts
    Just found the Strength bobblehead, the position it's placed in makes me think a lot of people probably overlooked it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2968
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    16,145 Posts
    "Oh shit two deathclaws just showed up in the middle of this gunfight"

"Maybe I'll just sit up here and let this legendary raider whittle down it's health a bit before I try to fight it"

" "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 34Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #2969
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    8,446 Posts
    You guys... Grandma Shirley is playing Fallout 4.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 21Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #2970
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,404 Posts
    quick question is there any way to save [possible main character side quest spoiler ]     virgil i got the serum and when i went back he attacked me. that or he went feral on me    

11. Post #2971
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,306 Posts
    i tried to make my dark souls 2 character, pink thunder

that's the closest i got until i realised you can't have vibrant pink skin or hair so now i'm a girl
    I think I just shit my pants
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2972
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    20,944 Posts
    If an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 4GB of RAM and a 750 TI can run Fallout 4 I'm pretty sure a potato of even lesser quality can run it.

Speaking of such Potato Quality-like PCs.
    What a $350 dollar PC CAN DO(majority of it is second hand)
    everything on low on 1440p with a i5 2500k and 770 dips to 30 inside, and a pretty much steady 60 outside
    it really is weird what a difference some types of hardware makes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Sweden Show Events

13. Post #2973

June 2014
    695 Posts
    If an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 4GB of RAM and a 750 TI can run Fallout 4 I'm pretty sure a potato of even lesser quality can run it.

Speaking of such Potato Quality-like PCs.
    What a $350 dollar PC CAN DO(majority of it is second hand)
    This makes my 960 feel very good about itself. Wallet's starting to sweat though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events

14. Post #2974
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    18,717 Posts
    starting now, i will attempt to make big boss in the character creator. will post when i finish to see how long it took + pictures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

15. Post #2975
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,377 Posts
    This makes my 960 feel very good about itself. Wallet's starting to sweat though.
    dude my gtx 950
    can max the game out at 1600x900 and pull an average of 35-60~

good ENOUGH FOR ME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox New Zealand Show Events

16. Post #2976
    wow Goodneighbor is cozy as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

17. Post #2977
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    20,268 Posts
    Also, KLEO is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #2978
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    8,446 Posts

Best robot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 36Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2979
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,597 Posts
    I already miss the damage rebalance mods that I had in new vegas. Watching someone survive a 10mm to the head, even with the stealth multiplier when they don't have a helmet is just sad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #2980

November 2007
    3,259 Posts
    While trying to fix the companion issue I posted earlier, this happened:

I regret everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

21. Post #2981
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    13,265 Posts
    So I can't use University point as a settlement? Makes sense because Jamaica is right next to it but it's one of the best places in the game despite Mirelurks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2982
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    11,239 Posts
    How are people using the power armour? Except for the first Deathclaw I haven't touched mine since. Instead I've been saving up fusion cells for it. I'm just about to put the armour back on to kill the    Deathclaw in that church and the Children of the Atom cultists next door who like throwing around mininukes.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Australia Show Events

23. Post #2983
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    5,077 Posts
    are we still posting characters?
    i'm glad bethesda now allows to create something that doesn't look like a potato
    What is that armor/clothing?

I need it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

24. Post #2984
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    5,901 Posts
    How are people using the power armour? Except for the first Deathclaw I haven't touched mine since. Instead I've been saving up fusion cells for it. I'm just about to put the armour back on to kill the    Deathclaw in that church and the Children of the Atom cultists next door who like throwing around mininukes.   
    Always on. All the time.

Really wanting to know how you guys are managing without the Power Armour. High endurance or certain perks? Cause I get my ass handed to me without the armour on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

25. Post #2985
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    20,944 Posts
    Always. All the time.

Really wanting to know how you guys are managing without the Power Armour. High endurance or certain perks? Cause I get my ass handed to me without the armour on.
    quicksave fingerblasting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2986
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    30,292 Posts
    Always. All the time.

Lots of saving, a reliance on corners, and I have more drugs and food than I can carry I literally had to offload into a storage device because I was carrying about 95 lbs of foods and drugs.

the lack of ammo weight is a really weird thing in this game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

27. Post #2987
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,404 Posts
    Always. All the time.

playing on legendary. I was getting my ass handed to me all game i just learned to deal with it. Lately ive been using the power armor as ive been started to get buttfucked by high level ghouls just running at me and slapping me around. PA lets me tank it so i can 3 hit them at least

28. Post #2988
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,060 Posts
       Walking out of Fort Hagen to see the Prydwyn and a bunch of vertibirds flying in through a radstorm was fucking amazing. I went and got inducted as a brotherhood knight immediately. This T-60 armor is kiackass. It looks like Bethesda realized that Lyon's Pride was boring as fuck, so had them replaced with proper brotherhood.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

29. Post #2989
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    My first moments with fallout:

Spent 20 minutes being stuck in the pipboy because it wouldnt reccognise i was assaulting TAB, to then quit to a desktop thats now in 800x600 or something lol
    thanks bethesda

30. Post #2990
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    11,239 Posts
    Always on. All the time.

I'm playing on hard mode and foolishly didn't up armour my vault-suit until I ran into the super-mutants at the radio array. I haven't had too much trouble. You just have to keep a fair distance from your enemies and use cover far more than you had to in FO3 and NV.

How have you had it on all the time? Where did you get all the fusion cells?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2991
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    8,749 Posts
    the castle is amazing but all the fucking grass growth and mireluk eggs and mud and shit is awful and makes it impossible, plus the shitty wall clipping is shitty, until we can set walls like partially into the ground remove the nasty shit then it wont be nice

32. Post #2992
    March 2009
    20,268 Posts
    What is that armor/clothing?

I need it.
       Do the quest to retake The Castle, given by Preston Garvey. After you retake it and settle it, you'll find an elderly minuteman lady walking around (can't remember her name and it may take her a while to arrive). Do her quest and you'll find it.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events

33. Post #2993
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,168 Posts

Best robot
    Oh hey i just uploaded that a few minutes ago, didn't expect anyone to pick up on it so soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #2994
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    18,717 Posts
    kept you waiting, huh?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 15Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #2995
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    5,901 Posts
    I'm playing on hard mode and foolishly didn't up armour my vault-suit until I ran into the super-mutants at the radio array. I haven't had too much trouble. You just have to keep a fair distance from your enemies and use cover far more than you had to in FO3 and NV.

How have you had it on all the time? Where did you get all the fusion cells?
    maybe "all the time" isn't the right phrase to use - but mainly in any hostile enviroment/outside cities and settlements. I exit the PA in safe areas.

I've basically been selling my fusion cells right before they completely deplete, selling my old weapons and armors when I find new, better ones, and just doing a bunch of sidequests with caps as rewards while I have the Fortune Finder perk.

I use all the caps I save up to buy fusion cells.

but if i'm going to be honest with you i'm honestly just terrible at planning/managing cause I know I could get the scrapper perk and scrap my old items instead of selling but I'm just plain terrible at crafting/modding and keeping up with my resources.

36. Post #2996
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,455 Posts
    the castle is amazing but all the fucking grass growth and mireluk eggs and mud and shit is awful and makes it impossible, plus the shitty wall clipping is shitty, until we can set walls like partially into the ground remove the nasty shit then it wont be nice
    Random thought, but could you in theory floor the top section and then just make a second floor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Denmark Show Events

37. Post #2997
    March 2009
    20,268 Posts
    I really wish you could stick armor on the traveling leather coat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #2998
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    956 Posts
    I tried to make my character look Asian but I dunno, It's harder than I thought even with this different character creator.

Tried messing around with it more using the console command. Does she at least look a little better or still "nothing but funny and disagree ratings ugly"?

Edit: Well there's my answer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #2999
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    8,009 Posts
    sweet jesus

fast travel to downtown boston to get to a quest marker faster and fucking deathclaws all over. literally swarms of them

WHY

Edit:

nvm bos showed up

Edit:

how do you manage to crash a vertibird while shooting at melee only monsters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 32Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3000
    I <3 OTTERS~
    July 2011
    9,260 Posts
    My tip to save    Kent: Quicksave just before talking to the gangster guy, keep trying to persuade him to kill you first   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)