1. Post #2921
    Dennab
    June 2010
    991 Posts

well worth killing that cunt of a mirelurk razorclaw
    Oh yeah?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2922
    Killed postal with a fart once.
    December 2007
    16,597 Posts
    dude, i know who you mean and for some reason she just disappeared FOREVER

in fact every one of those hoity toity people that have nothing to say to you are kind of annoying since in the time that i've played, i only did enough to get two of them to ever do anything. through the questlines i've killed most of them off and it just feels like i'm doing it wrong since in any other fallout, ritzy people like that can usually be persuaded via quests or whatever. but those people just want nothing to do with you

it's kind of weird since the upper stands is all empty houses since i killed everyone off except for a small handful. and she's one of them as far as i know. i don't even remember what her name is but i'm sure she's just hiding in her high-class shack (lol) because she knows i've been killing off her family and friends
    I hope she becomes the new fucking Nazeem and we get hundreds of ways to kill her ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Steam United States Show Events

3. Post #2923
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    8,009 Posts
    Plus there's the whole "HE'S ONLY AROUND A YEAR OLD" thing and it's like "dude you have no fucking clue how long you've been out I wasn't trying to say that"
    haha i had that happen too. my dude was like "my son is about a year old" and the guy was like "well I saw X walking around with a ten year old..." and my guy just blurts out "THAT'S MY SON"

like dude way to meta snipe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #2924
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,399 Posts
    protag is way too much of a good person by default and such a desperate father
    most things questioning about his kid are "WHERES MY SON?!?!?!?!?!?!?", really barmy voice acting or direction
    the only real limitation is that you can't say "I don't care about my son" because then that defeats the purpose of the main quest

you can still be an outright evil asshole, listen to his sarcastic or evil choices
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2925
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    4,996 Posts
    Little bit of a spoiler there
    If you don't plan on playing it yet, why are you reading the thread for spoilers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

6. Post #2926
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,239 Posts
    my fav part of the dialog wheel is how sarcastic is in nearly every conversation w/ no real indication as to what he is being sarcastic about

"dont kill me"
    <why>
    <sarcastic> <kill>
    <dont kill>

Edited:

the only real limitation is that you can't say "I don't care about my son" because then that defeats the purpose of the main quest

you can still be an outright evil asshole, listen to his sarcastic or evil choices
    i dont play a bad guy but most convos dont even have the option to be bad, with the most often "bad guy" option being "please give me more money for doing thing"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #2927
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    8,009 Posts

i love doing all of the negative responses to everything but people are just like "wow you're rude" and still go on their merry way trying to befriend me

in classic fallout it doesn't MATTER who you're talking to. you cross/talk shit to anybody and they'll blow your face off in cold blood.

JUNKTOWN. NEVER FORGET
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

8. Post #2928
    Tau
    September 2011
    178 Posts
    Can anyone tell me where to find a Power Fist? I need to start professionally punching dudes ASAP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPad Chrome Canada Show Events

9. Post #2929
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,911 Posts
    I like the voice acting in everything but main story quests. I think they sound fine in side quest dialogue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

10. Post #2930
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    5,901 Posts
    honestly, not sure if it's the VAs' fault or Bethesda's directing them when it comes to the characters reacting in absurd ways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

11. Post #2931
    Killed postal with a fart once.
    December 2007
    16,597 Posts
    I like the voice acting in everything but main story quests. I think they sound fine in side quest dialogue.
    My problem is he either sounds upbeat or bored. He never sounds confrontational. Even when you call someone a bitch, he kinda trails off at the end like he didn't mean it, and that bugs me.

Overall, I can live with it, but I hope they improve on this if the next game they make has a voiced protag.

12. Post #2932
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,573 Posts
    You guys have these amazing suits and power armors... I've pretty much played half the game with the Silver Shroud suit and that's it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #2933
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,976 Posts
    This games's strongest weakness that I guess almost everyone can agree on (aside from glitches) are the dialogue options
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

14. Post #2934
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,606 Posts
    Wait, can you really not go into that radio tower looking structure that you can see from almost anywhere near the city?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

15. Post #2935
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,271 Posts
    If we're posting characters...

BEWARE, EVILDOERS, FOR THE SILVER SHROUD IS ON THE PROWL.

I know he's kinda generic, but I'm having fun with him. Alternatively:

Not a raider, I swear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #2936
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,399 Posts
    Can kill and dismember raiders. Can kill settlers, but can't dismember them.

I just want to throw some mangled people over the walls

has anyone figured this out yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

17. Post #2937
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,882 Posts
    Anyone else have this issue at sanctuary where your assigned settlers will all stick in one single location.

Like it doesn't matter where they are assigned, all of them will be at the same spot every time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #2938
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,539 Posts
    My personal favorite to improve the balance, make the game a bit harder, and feel more like a wasteland is Jsawyer.

It requires all DLC including GRA, but it's made by the Project Lead on the game Josh Sawyer:
    http://diogenes-lamp.info/jsawyer_fnv_mod.zip
    How much does he pay you, you shill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #2939
    "TOO FUCKIN' STUPID"
    March 2010
    2,295 Posts
    I love walking through the streets and just hear the sounds of a gunfight and then the sounds of a crashing Vertibird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #2940
    Wow!👏Great moves! 👍Keep it up!😁
    February 2006
    46,082 Posts

screws are rarer than gold in the wastelands
    for me I have like a billion screws because I scrap guns a lot, but VERY rarely have adhesive

but thankfully I have a ton of mutfruit and corn to plant later, I can hopefully farm starch and max my leathers out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2941
    June 2010
    714 Posts
    Silver Shroud is the only way to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2942
    December 2014
    4,796 Posts
    Anyone else notice that a ton of terminals get the text cut off at the bottom? Like, I know you can scroll down, but scrolling down never actually reveals more text. Is everyone else experiencing this huge bug?

23. Post #2943
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    5,901 Posts
    Anyone else notice that a ton of terminals get the text cut off at the bottom? Like, I know you can scroll down, but scrolling down never actually reveals more text. Is everyone else experiencing this huge bug?
    wasn't it you hit q or e (or was it a and d?) to change pages.. in terminals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2944
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,911 Posts
    I kinda like the courser armor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #2945
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    8,266 Posts
    Can anyone tell me where to find a Power Fist? I need to start professionally punching dudes ASAP
    You should probably go introduce your self to Swan

At least that's how I got mine, I don't know if his loot is generated like the rest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events

26. Post #2946
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,602 Posts

what a garbage makeshift toilet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

27. Post #2947
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    So basically, this was my reaction today

I have now achieved my goal of checking my Pip-Boy while I check my Pip-Boy.

I have no idea what to do with myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2948
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,547 Posts
    Still trying to install all my files now that I have 64 bit. Are companions a step up from F3's? I know they're probably going to be weaker than NV ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events

29. Post #2949
    November 2011
    971 Posts
    Fallout 4 actually looks better than I expected, wish I had the money to get it. I'll probably have it in time for modding to be in full swing, so that's an upside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events

30. Post #2950
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,318 Posts
    Oh yeah?

someone needs to make that a bayonet, because why the fuck not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

31. Post #2951
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,362 Posts
    I kinda like the courser armor.
    I fucking love the courser armor. It's literally probably the perfect armor set. Just needs a BoS Captains Hat to go with it then you can start rolling around swearing heresy on Super Mutants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox New Zealand Show Events

32. Post #2952
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    8,446 Posts
    So basically, this was my reaction today

I have now achieved my goal of checking my Pip-Boy while I check my Pip-Boy.

I have no idea what to do with myself.
    I just got mine too. My S5 Active doesn't fit but luckily I still have my S3. Now I gotta wait forever because it is at 35% download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events

33. Post #2953
    January 2009
    400 Posts
    I was just wandering the wastes, minding my own business, dodging occasional mirelurk queens, when I stumbled upon some kind of vault with Gunners(is that a legit faction btw?) in it, and they sorta don't like me. They also seem to possess cheaty assaultrons who have no weaknesses and are too damn fast.

Should I go and murderize, dismember, and probably eat everyone in that vault?
    I'm level 14, probably way in over my head, but they managed to piss me off severely. Last thing that pissed me off was [someadjective] deathclaw that got it's shit THOROUGLY slapped despite level difference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Russian Federation Show Events

34. Post #2954
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    20,266 Posts
    I like the look of the BoS Uniform with white combat armor quite a bit. Wish combat armor had proper boots though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #2955
    ~I pirate indie games~
    May 2005
    17,287 Posts
    i tried to make my dark souls 2 character, pink thunder

that's the closest i got until i realised you can't have vibrant pink skin or hair so now i'm a girl

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #2956
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,665 Posts
    Ok I need someone to be brutally honest with me, I want to throw financial responsibility out the window and grab Fallout 4. However, my big problem is my PC. It's a 2 year old Lenovo Ideapad with an Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz and a 2GB Nvidia 750M GPU. How would it run? Can it run? Is there any benchmark for it yet I can reference? I haven't been able to find one.
    Core i3 @ 2.50 GHz
    Geforce 740m
    4gb of RAM

and I can run the game on low/medium without noticeable fps drop, only in places like that stupid raider filled plant early in the game but I think that's more of an optimizaton problem

I was quite suprised when my laptop didn't explode running the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Argentina Show Events

37. Post #2957
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,986 Posts
    So I set a Protectron personality to Construction Worker...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Winner Winner x 16Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #2958
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,362 Posts
    If an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 4GB of RAM and a 750 TI can run Fallout 4 I'm pretty sure a potato of even lesser quality can run it.

Speaking of such Potato Quality-like PCs.
    What a $350 dollar PC CAN DO(majority of it is second hand)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

39. Post #2959
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    14,916 Posts
    there's a real lack of solid looking one piece armor though so I'm using    cereal brand   's outfit

like, I miss classic combat armor - the armor pieces don't really ever feel like they cover much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

40. Post #2960
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,318 Posts
    If an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 4GB of RAM and a 750 TI can run Fallout 4 I'm pretty sure a potato of even lesser quality can run it.

Speaking of such Potato Quality-like PCs.
    What a $350 dollar PC CAN DO(majority of it is second hand)
    ok so thats encouraging
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)