1. Post #2321
    June 2012
    103 Posts
    hi can you upload the textures? I would be very grateful. thanx
    Lol now that you mention it, those would be useful wouldn't they?

I've updated the original link with the textures, and here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o21dj4dvzi...lassic.7z?dl=0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

2. Post #2322
    April 2016
    756 Posts
    I have no clue on how to manipulate quaternions and all my attempts failed until I directly copied his code so any bugs are unfixable on my end.
    What was the problem? As I remember the only manipulation was converting them to euler. Anyway, I'm still here and I can fix something if will be needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Russian Federation Show Events

3. Post #2323
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    What was the problem? As I remember the only manipulation was converting them to euler. Anyway, I'm still here and I can fix something if will be needed.
    Yeah, that. Nevertheless there don't seem to be any issues at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #2324

November 2016
    18 Posts
    Im looking for a solution for the bone rotation issues in blender with animations, causing the right shoulder to deform. Does anyone have a solution, or has anyone managed to successfully link an animation to a mesh without issues. If so what software where you using and how did you do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #2325

November 2016
    3 Posts
    Lol now that you mention it, those would be useful wouldn't they?

I've updated the original link with the textures, and here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o21dj4dvzi...lassic.7z?dl=0
    Thanks,I hope use this well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 New Opera Mexico Show Events

6. Post #2326
    May 2016
    195 Posts
    Good news! While working on another Maya plugin, I figured out how to do joint skinning! I'll work on adding that to the Maya plugin the next chance I get!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

7. Post #2327

November 2014
    5 Posts
    Is there an extract of Young Hanzo anywhere or is anyone able to quickly pull him out? Would like to use him for some animation along with young Genji which I have found.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Denmark Show Events

8. Post #2328

November 2016
    1 Posts
    need your help. overtool made files .006, .00C, .owmdl, .owmat. Models with textures in Blender can be done. How to change the animations and add them to the model, I can't understand. If not difficult tell me step by step how to do it. Overwatch_model and overwatch_skeleton downloaded, but how to use I can't understand(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events

9. Post #2329

December 2011
    7 Posts
    Does anyone have Sombra's SMG?

10. Post #2330
    October 2016
    23 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome China Show Events

11. Post #2331

November 2016
    1 Posts
    Anyone willing to give me textures in png or tga? (like the ground textures, ect.) I don't understand how to do one thing without breaking something.

12. Post #2332
    Dennab
    October 2015
    1,270 Posts
    anyone got sombra's translocator?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events

13. Post #2333
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    anyone got sombra's translocator?
    Model 3845
    Texture 9E76 (albedo), 9E77 (metalgloss), 9E79 (normal)

14. Post #2334
    Dennab
    October 2015
    1,270 Posts
    Model 3845
    Texture 9E76 (albedo), 9E77 (metalgloss), 9E79 (normal)
    well... thx. i got the textures. i don't have the casc here atm. and i don't wanna download the whole game again for just that model. just wanna puzzle for the fun. wth.

anybody? thx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events

15. Post #2335

16. Post #2336
    n8t

November 2016
    1 Posts
    So I'm trying to get into the textures opened up overwatch_texture.exe got a DDS folder, is this where the textures are stored? If so, nothing showed up in them.

17. Post #2337
    July 2016
    55 Posts
    Who have normal CASCexplorer? My not want work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events

18. Post #2338

November 2016
    3 Posts

Well i only post some WIP with the last model that you share, Thanks a lot for help me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 New Opera Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2339

October 2016
    57 Posts
    Code:
    11DDB470ABCBA130
    90CA73B2CDE3164B
    Missing key IDs for today's Overwatch PTR. Ran into them doing audio-only extract.

20. Post #2340
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    Code:
    11DDB470ABCBA130
    90CA73B2CDE3164B
    Missing key IDs for today's Overwatch PTR. Ran into them doing audio-only extract.
    11DD is Oasis, so i doubt the key is distributed.
    99CA is new things added in Symmetra's rework?

Overwatch PTR 1.6.0.0 broke things again.
    Fix: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjob...in-release.zip
    Don't know if map extraction still works, but hero extraction works.
    1.6.0.0 adds NPCs (Training bots, zomnics) as hero entries, so it's easier to extract now. Added two options "n" and "N" for listing and extracting these things respectively.

21. Post #2341
    May 2016
    195 Posts
    11DD is Oasis, so i doubt the key is distributed.
    99CA is new things added in Symmetra's rework?

Overwatch PTR 1.6.0.0 broke things again.
    Fix: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjob...in-release.zip
    Don't know if map extraction still works, but hero extraction works.
    1.6.0.0 adds NPCs (Training bots, zomnics) as hero entries, so it's easier to extract now. Added two options "n" and "N" for listing and extracting these things respectively.
    Yeah, I figured 1.6 would break things again, (but bravo for fixing it so fast!!) and I CAN confirm that 11DD is not yet in the game. Sombra was FINALLY given a "Boop" voice line!! Don't have the key for it yet, but I should be able to get it after work tonight.

22. Post #2342
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    Yeah, I figured 1.6 would break things again, (but bravo for fixing it so fast!!) and I CAN confirm that 11DD is not yet in the game. Sombra was FINALLY given a "Boop" voice line!! Don't have the key for it yet, but I should be able to get it after work tonight.
    Pretty much only two things changed so it was a quick fix, it seems Blizzard is locking down some of the formats.
    I guess that's why they changed the model format to a more modular format.

23. Post #2343
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,157 Posts
    Sombra was FINALLY given a "Boop" voice line!! Don't have the key for it yet, but I should be able to get it after work tonight.
    The newest PTR update made it visible. Look for sound "000000034203".

Symmetra's new voice lines can also now be extracted, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events

24. Post #2344
    January 2015
    19 Posts
    I'm currently unable to find some of Reinhardt's Animation files. The Stable/Release just doesn't extract them (gives no errors), and the 1.6.0.0 PTR gives "Error Unknown key 11DDB470ABCBA130 ..."

The ones missing are:

Emote: Flex
    Emote: Taunt
    Emote: Pumpkin Smash
    Ability: Charge (Start)
    Ability: Charge (Idle)

There is probably more missing, but those are the ones I noticed. There also happen to be two "Broken" sequences, which crash the animation Converter

0000000012FC
    0000000039F5

These ones just spit out empty SMDs. Could they be some of the missing animations?

Does anyone know why it wouldn't extract them, and/or how to fix it?

25. Post #2345
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    I'm currently unable to find some of Reinhardt's Animation files. The Stable/Release just doesn't extract them (gives no errors), and the 1.6.0.0 PTR gives "Error Unknown key 11DDB470ABCBA130 ..."

The ones missing are:

Emote: Flex
    Emote: Taunt
    Emote: Pumpkin Smash
    Ability: Charge (Start)
    Ability: Charge (Idle)

There is probably more missing, but those are the ones I noticed. There also happen to be two "Broken" sequences, which crash the animation Converter

0000000012FC
    0000000039F5

These ones just spit out empty SMDs. Could they be some of the missing animations?

Does anyone know why it wouldn't extract them, and/or how to fix it?
    I'll look at the animation extraction code

26. Post #2346
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    Updated overtool for PTR

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjob...in-release.zip

now should extract icons, sprays, and skins properly, it can now also extract the achievement related sprays.

Working on the rest.

27. Post #2347

October 2016
    57 Posts
    Crashes with:
    OverTool.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwatch Test" x ptr spray+icon
    Code:
    [snip]
    Extracting icon Volleyball for Winston...
    Wrote icon ptr\Winston\Icon\SUMMER_GAMES_2016\Volleyball.dds
    Extracting spray Volleyball for Winston...
    Wrote spray ptr\Winston\Spray\SUMMER_GAMES_2016\Volleyball.dds
    Extracting spray Trick or Treat for Winston...
    Wrote spray ptr\Winston\Spray\HALLOWEEN_2016\Trick or Treat.dds
    Error unknown keyname 11DDB470ABCBA130 p 0x06E02000683AEB50 f 0x0250000000000D1D
    Error unknown keyname 11DDB470ABCBA130 p 0x06E02000AB34DCAA f 0x0250000000000D39
    Error unknown keyname 11DDB470ABCBA130 p 0x06E02000885E8C19 f 0x0250000000000BF1
    Error unknown keyname 11DDB470ABCBA130 p 0x06E02000395D761C f 0x0250000000000D61
    Error unknown keyname 11DDB470ABCBA130 p 0x06E02000276FADB4 f 0x0250000000000D90

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at OverTool.Extract.Parse(Dictionary`2 track, Dictionary`2 map, CASCHandler handler, String[] args)
       at OverTool.Program.Main(String[] args)

28. Post #2348
    October 2011
    1,083 Posts
    huh, so after a little bit of looking around, it appears that there's an issue with the smoothing. they're unsmoothed in quads, it's really noticable on Gambler McCree's pants. the other places i've seen it are on D.Va's Junker mech on the control sticks, Oni Genji's hands and the little pieces on Sombra's belt. i checked my OWMDL version and it's up to date, so i dunno if something's up with the extraction process or what. definitely wasn't happening beforehand, so it's a more recent issue. probably does with the model format.

as well, gold textures no longer are extracted for legendaries, it's default weapon textures now. and, although i dunno if this is noteworthy or not, but d.va's light gun textures don't extract either. everything else for her extracts save for the pistol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

29. Post #2349

October 2016
    22 Posts
    Does the overtool support extracting sound files of skins in different languages now? It seems that the overtool can find the packages in different languages that I have downloaded, but it still can't find heroes when I add the "-L" option. So, someone can tell me how to extract these files? Thx!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome China Show Events

30. Post #2350
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    Does the overtool support extracting sound files of skins in different languages now? It seems that the overtool can find the packages in different languages that I have downloaded, but it still can't find heroes when I add the "-L" option. So, someone can tell me how to extract these files? Thx!
    Crashes with:
    OverTool.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwatch Test" x ptr spray+icon
    Both issues are fixed: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjob...in-release.zip

Note: this build only works with overwatch 1.6.0.X, which for now is the PTR.

The tool not finding heroes was a slight oversight, it seems UTF-8 strings have an additional NULL byte at the end of the name which is now removed but it may still mess up some hero names, this is now fixed.
    The tool crashing is due to NPCs having identical names and since there are NPCs with the same name it tried to add the same wildcard twice.

31. Post #2351
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    10,280 Posts
    Anyone planning to do a more up to date rip of Torbjorn? I wouldn't mind doing the Gmod port.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

32. Post #2352

October 2016
    57 Posts
    Oasis is on PTR. Still the same keys missing, AFAICT.

33. Post #2353
    July 2016
    55 Posts
    It seems new keys..

6DD3212FB942714A

11DDB470ABCBA130

90CA73B2CDE3164B
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events

34. Post #2354
    May 2016
    195 Posts
    A couple of things:

First off, here's the key for Oasis:
    Code:
    90CA73B2CDE3164B 5CBFF11F22720BACC2AE6AAD8FE53317
    2nd: I have no idea what the 6DD3212FB942714A key brings to the table, but Overtool seems to be able to handle it by it's own, so I'm not going to bother with it. (For now...)

3rd: I am 100% positive that the elusive 11DDB470ABCBA130 key is the Christmas holiday key. As such, I will be making the following predictions:

There are 4 new map files, so,
    1) There will be an event, like Junkenstein's Revenge.
    2) There will be at least 1 Christmas/Holiday-themed map. There might be up to three. (Possibly celebrating different holidays?)
    Assuming items listed in Event_3 are Christmas event items:
    3) Everyone will be getting a spray, a voice-line, and a victory pose, just like in Halloween.
    4) The following people will also get either a costume, an emote, or a highlight intro:
    Code:
    Widowmaker
    Reinhardt
    Mercy
    Symmetra
    Reaper
    Sombra
    Roadhog
    D.Va
    Ana
    Soldier: 76
    Lúcio
    5) The following people will have two of the following: a costume, an emote, and a highlight intro:
    Code:
    Winston
    McCree
    Mei
    Pharah
    Zarya
    Tracer
    Zenyatta
    And then there's Torbjörn... Who is getting an emote, a costume AND a highlight intro. (Santabjörn confirmed?)

My suspicion is that the Holiday event will drop on December 13th. That will give us 3 weeks to enjoy the event, and it'll end on January 3rd. However, they MAY drop it on December 6th, and take it off December 27th, to make room for a 1-week New Years event, but I think that's unlikely this year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #2355

October 2016
    30 Posts
    G'day! Many thanks for the keys and info!

Quick question - seems the build has gone to 1.6.1.X, would that cause Overtool to be a bit sad dynaomi?

*edit - think I got it working*

Big thanks for all the help here you guys!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #2356
    November 2009
    24 Posts
    Are any of these models rigged properly for animation in Maya, or are we still waiting on the plugin to be able to skin the bones to the mesh?

37. Post #2357
    May 2016
    195 Posts
    Are any of these models rigged properly for animation in Maya, or are we still waiting on the plugin to be able to skin the bones to the mesh?
    I got it to skin bones to the mesh, but the data isn't right yet. Doing some research as to what's wrong. Might be a bone-order issue...

38. Post #2358
    November 2009
    24 Posts
    I got it to skin bones to the mesh, but the data isn't right yet. Doing some research as to what's wrong. Might be a bone-order issue...
    Ahhh, gotcha. Keep up the awesome work, I'm rootin' for yah!!

39. Post #2359
    May 2016
    1,036 Posts
    G'day! Many thanks for the keys and info!

Quick question - seems the build has gone to 1.6.1.X, would that cause Overtool to be a bit sad dynaomi?

*edit - think I got it working*

Big thanks for all the help here you guys!
    It should be fine, but if there are any crashes please don't hesitate to complain in this thread or PM me.

40. Post #2360

December 2016
    1 Posts
    Hello guys ! Is anybody were able to extract the maps (environment)?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events