1. Post #1361
    August 2014
    2,177 Posts

Undertale (2015)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1362
    Ask me about my everything fetish.
    August 2006
    3,853 Posts
    More hot dog balancing.

source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

3. Post #1363
    October 2014
    414 Posts

Undertale (2015)
    What is this and why are people paying actual money for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

4. Post #1364
    Brought to you by the letter B
    December 2006
    11,072 Posts
    Awesome, thanks!

Have a goatmom.

I'd provide a source but I honestly have no idea where I got this.
    A quick google search reveals this as the source (FA link use at your own risk): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18050961/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

5. Post #1365
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    5,762 Posts
    I keep remembering quotes from other games pertaining to violence and its effects. Metro 2033 had a particularly memorable advice from Khan.

"You reap what you sow, Artyom. Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 10Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #1366
    September 2012
    829 Posts
    So I'm looking for a song/remix that was posted a couple of times in the last thread.
    I think it was a sort of club remix of Nyeh heh heh!/ bonetrousle/Papyrus battle theme, Somewhere in the middle of it he mixed in spooky scary skeletons. Last I saw it, it was posted on soundcloud.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events

7. Post #1367
    November 2011
    1,058 Posts
    So I'm looking for a song/remix that was posted a couple of times in the last thread.
    I think it was a sort of club remix of Nyeh heh heh!/ bonetrousle/Papyrus battle theme, Somewhere in the middle of it he mixed in spooky scary skeletons. Last I saw it, it was posted on soundcloud.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

8. Post #1368
    July 2013
    2,661 Posts

source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 35Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #1369
    What's brevity?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    24,062 Posts
    I could feel my heart struggling all through that.

...or maybe it was just those sausages?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #1370
    September 2012
    829 Posts
    Yes, thats the one!! Thank you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

11. Post #1371
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    Say, this is a weird thought, but has anybody tried colouring in the talking heads and battle sprites of the characters, to match their colours in the overworld? I know the "monochrome in battle" thing was probably a design choice, but it'd be cool to have a mod where all the characters are their appropriate colours in the text boxes and battle screens.
    Pretty sure theres no way to mod the game, visually.

And you have some monsters that have different flavours of coloring. Like the snow drake or whatever the punny snow one is

12. Post #1372
    What's brevity?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    24,062 Posts
    If Papyrus had a later boss variation, that'd probably be his remix. And he'd probably be Papyrus EF.

What's the EF stand for? Extra Fantastic, I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #1373
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,642 Posts
    If Papyrus had a later boss variation, that'd probably be his remix. And he'd probably be Papyrus EF.

Nah it stands for 'Extra Fucked'. A level 2 version of papyrus would be unstoppable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1374
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    5,471 Posts

Papyrus ES
    Extra Spaghetti
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox France Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1375
    What's brevity?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    24,062 Posts
    Doesn't quite work, since the EF was a reference to the Papyrus font, after a variant published by Elsner+Flake. Hence Papyrus EF.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

16. Post #1376
    Ask me about my everything fetish.
    August 2006
    3,853 Posts
    Not sure if posted before but either way adorable.

source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18 (list)

17. Post #1377
    December 2012
    309 Posts
    Kinda late to the toby reusing songs discussion but i think nobody posted this one yet. The first 10 seconds are the battle theme alone them it's layered with the second song .

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 6Late Late x 2 (list)

18. Post #1378
    July 2013
    2,661 Posts

One of these things is not like the others
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

19. Post #1379
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,611 Posts
    Kinda late to the toby reusing songs discussion but i think nobody posted this one yet. The first 10 seconds are the battle theme alone them it's layered with the second song .

Needs dogsong thrown in there too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #1380
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts

One of these things is not like the others
    nO!!! muscles... r... nOT CUTE!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

21. Post #1381
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    New Metal Cover by RichaadEB

Goosebumps all over the place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #1382
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    20,944 Posts

source
    this is so insanely touhou it hurts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Waterfox Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1383
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    It really amazes me just how far this game's community has gone.
    It's by far one of the most creative and diverse ones I've seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #1384
    It really amazes me just how far this game's community has gone.
    It's by far one of the most creative and diverse ones I've seen.
    you must not have participated in many internet fandoms because that's literally word-for-word what is said about every single internet fandom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 7 (list)

25. Post #1385
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,272 Posts
    you must not have participated in many internet fandoms because that's literally word-for-word what is said about every single internet fandom
    This and "this fandom is the worst fandom ever" describes pretty much every single internet fandom that got big.
       Fandom   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #1386
    July 2013
    2,661 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17Funny Funny x 4 (list)

27. Post #1387
    March 2014
    4,023 Posts
    This and "this fandom is the worst fandom ever" describes pretty much every single internet fandom that got big.
       Fandom   
    Thankfully Undertale's fandom hasn't reached the point of toxicity    yet   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

28. Post #1388
    March 2013
    6,373 Posts
    Bit of SU crossover (and crossposting from that thread):
    I'm confused, why does this have so many dumbs? Did I miss something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete WiiU United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

29. Post #1389
    Dennab
    February 2010
    6,792 Posts
    I guess people don't like Steven Universe. Shame, Steven and Frisk would probably get along real well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #1390
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    People really dislike that show on this website, from what I've noticed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

31. Post #1391
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    20,271 Posts
    I've always hated this mentality. I don't see why people need to take offense to things they aren't interested in. I don't know shit about Steven Universe and even though I hear about it all the time I don't get upset whenever its mentioned. Every time I see it show up on this forum it gets dumbed to hell. I don't get it.

This happens all the time with Undertale to the point where I don't bother talking about it outside this thread. It's just gonna set someone off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1392
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,133 Posts
    I wouldn't say that as there's a thread for it in General Discussions that usually maintains a position on the 1st page, like with any other show/game there's people who absolutely love it and people who absolutely despise it and people who don't just give a damn.

33. Post #1393
    February 2010
    1,458 Posts
    I wouldn't say that as there's a thread for it in General Discussions that usually maintains a position on the 1st page.
    Their are an few that hate it due to whatever reasons and dumb it when their see it on an thread or post but than again, that's comes with everything popular on the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Waterfox United States Show Events

34. Post #1394
    March 2013
    6,373 Posts
    If that's the case then I'm catting Pot and Kettle on the Undertale thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #1395
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    I wouldn't say that as there's a thread for it in General Discussions that usually maintains a position on the 1st page, like with any other show/game there's people who absolutely love it and absolutely despise and who people who don't just give a damn.
    There's a lot of people here that like the show, but if you remember the extended intro being posted in the videos section you would know there's also a big group of people that hate it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events

36. Post #1396
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    I also think its the whole "I like x thing and Y thing, so I should smash them together" mentality that almost never is a good idea.

Then you get things like MLP x Naruto crossovers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #1397
    Dennab
    February 2010
    6,792 Posts
    There's a lot of people here that like the show, but if you remember the extended intro being posted in the videos section you would know there's also a big group of people that hate it here.
    I've seen it with a few fandoms (Undertale, Steven Universe, FNAF, etc)- in the thread for it, people really like it, but outside of that it might as well be the sight of satan Flowey himself.

Anyway, off that topic, have a clean video of Joel   getting dunked on.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1398
    I've never seen Steven Universe, but I'm not someone who gets offended at stuff I haven't seen. I'm guessing it's something to do with inside jokes? I mean, I have no clue what that GIF is about, some people might instinctively rate it dumb.

p.s.

why did the monster fail its class

because it froggit to study   

ill leave now   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #1399
    Dennab
    February 2010
    6,792 Posts
    I've never seen Steven Universe, but I'm not someone who gets offended at stuff I haven't seen. I'm guessing it's something to do with inside jokes? I mean, I have no clue what that GIF is about, some people might instinctively rate it dumb.
    Not to keep up the uproar about it, but said gif has no inside jokes attached. It's a reference to this scene in SU (which is a show I would reccomend watching btw), and people didn't like it just cause it's SU. Ah well, can't please everyone. Have a little more SU inspired UT art.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

40. Post #1400
    July 2009
    911 Posts
    Just finished neutral/pacifist run, good shit. Here is drawing of best character

Gonna start geno run (oh no) tomorrow!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 23Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)