1. Post #201

October 2015
    46 Posts
    So is that tool actually supposed to rip all models? Cause for me, it ripped a ton of attachment and weapon models and then only a tiny amount of characters. Mainly just MP character models, SP player models and some zombie models. No enemies or NPCs or anything like that.

Edited:

It did seem to rip mostly all character textures, but not meshes.

Edited:

Okay nvm it is all there, it was just dumped in the completely wrong folders.

Edited:

Ok yeah I was right, there don't seem to be any NPC parts ripped.
    You gotta be in a mission where the models are loaded into memory. The stuff you [presumably] ripped from the menus were just the stuff loaded into memory. Booting up a campaign mission that has the models you want should do it!

Edited:

Noob here. How do I apply the textures in C4D?

Cinema [for some reason] doesn't accept .dds files. I use a .dds converter to make them all pngs, and then apply them.

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,549 Posts
    You gotta be in a mission where the models are loaded into memory. The stuff you [presumably] ripped from the menus were just the stuff loaded into memory. Booting up a campaign mission that has the models you want should do it!.
    Wait so the 160GB isn't even all of the models from the whole game?

3. Post #203

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Wait so the 160GB isn't even all of the models from the whole game?
    Nope. There's probably two-three times more, if you export from every map/mission.

4. Post #204
    November 2014
    65 Posts
    i don't have the game but if it possible you can extract the civilian vehicles from the game?? I'm sorry for the trouble and the annoyance that I gave again

5. Post #205

November 2015
    4 Posts
    Massive thanks GeekComm!!! Got both the models I wanted

6. Post #206

January 2015
    21 Posts
    Hey GeekComm could you upload the powerswitch models from The Giant please? I can't find it in your pack. Cheers.

7. Post #207

February 2016
    3 Posts
    I can't seem to find the Argus files, can anyone help me?

8. Post #208
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Guys can anyone export BO2 or BO3 fully rigged models + worldview + animations ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,222 Posts
    Guys can anyone export BO2 or BO3 fully rigged models + worldview + animations ?
    My apologies if I come across as a dick by saying this, but you really need to stop asking for people to rip/extract content from licensed titles just so you can use them in your game. You should consider either assembling a team of people that are actually interested enough in your game's concept to want to work with you or learn to make everything yourself. From a legal standpoint, you'll most likely end up with a C&D order and a lawsuit if you're intending to make a profit off of your game with assets from other titles that weren't made by you (or your team, if you get one), or a C&D order if you try to make the game free. Your best options would be to either assemble a team to make all of the content from scratch or to do it yourself.

And before you chime in about how you're going to modify and retexture the models that were taken from other games, that honestly won't be enough to avoid a possible DMCA takedown and/or a lawsuit. Others have tried that before, but ended up having a DMCA claim filed against them anyways (and in some cases, both a DMCA and a lawsuit). Seriously, for your own benefit, make your own content for your game instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #210

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Hey GeekComm could you upload the powerswitch models from The Giant please? I can't find it in your pack. Cheers.
    Yup. There's some other models in there as well. https://www.dropbox.com/s/96f0yn0n2v...ious2.rar?dl=1

Edited:

I can't seem to find the Argus files, can anyone help me?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/esow8vjrai...Argus.rar?dl=1

The argus wasn't in the beta, if memory serves me right. This should help!

11. Post #211

January 2015
    21 Posts
    Yup. There's some other models in there as well. https://www.dropbox.com/s/96f0yn0n2v...ious2.rar?dl=1

Edited:

Cheers. You're awesome. ;)

12. Post #212

November 2015
    4 Posts
    The new weapons have rolled out in BO3, by any chance you can get the fury's song model?

13. Post #213
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    My apologies if I come across as a dick by saying this, but you really need to stop asking for people to rip/extract content from licensed titles just so you can use them in your game. You should consider either assembling a team of people that are actually interested enough in your game's concept to want to work with you or learn to make everything yourself. From a legal standpoint, you'll most likely end up with a C&D order and a lawsuit if you're intending to make a profit off of your game with assets from other titles that weren't made by you (or your team, if you get one), or a C&D order if you try to make the game free. Your best options would be to either assemble a team to make all of the content from scratch or to do it yourself.

And before you chime in about how you're going to modify and retexture the models that were taken from other games, that honestly won't be enough to avoid a possible DMCA takedown and/or a lawsuit. Others have tried that before, but ended up having a DMCA claim filed against them anyways (and in some cases, both a DMCA and a lawsuit). Seriously, for your own benefit, make your own content for your game instead.
    Please explain me how can i get a team of 15 different jobs ( gamers , designers , producer , ...... ) in a short time while everyone is saying that my game is a bullshit ? and How can i get awesome people to help me without a PUB of my game ? How can a company know that i ripped that model and animation from her game specially if its an AK or GLOCK18 or something like that ? and also tell me why those guys on facepunch are exporting games models without getting punished ,and what about the downloaders of the models ? and finally no one is talking in my thread ............https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...3#post49691883

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,222 Posts
    Please explain me how can i get a team of 15 different jobs ( gamers , designers , producer , ...... ) in a short time while everyone is saying that my game is a bullshit ?
    I don't recall anyone saying that your game is bullshit, dude. The only thing they were saying was bullshit was the fact that you're wanting to use content from licensed titles in your game while basically saying "I'm just gonna change the textures, then everything will belong to me!" as if that's actually true. As for hiring people, you don't necessarily need 15 people for a team; there are quite a few people out there that are multi-talented and could probably fill the positions you'd need filled. It might also help if you're actually able to pay them for their work, instead of expecting to mooch off of their hard work and claim it as your own. Time will always be a factor to work with, but you'll usually have better results if you're offering payment.

and How can i get awesome people to help me without a PUB of my game ?
    I'm going to assume that you mean 'publisher' when you say 'PUB', because I have no idea what you're talking about. You don't necessarily need a publisher this early on for your game, especially since you technically haven't even gotten started with it. If you didn't mean publisher, then I have no idea what you're talking about, and you'll need to clarify. There's also this great thing called a proof of concept that you could use to give people an idea of what your game would be about, as well as giving them an idea of what you want it to look like. It's a hell of a lot easier to get people to help you when they actually know what you're wanting, because giving vague information and not letting people know what you're actually wanting to create will only lead to confusion. Of course, having a proof of concept alone isn't all you'll need; you'll also need to show some of your previous work (if any) in order to demonstrate some skills of your own so that the people who look at your hiring offer won't just consider you as 'another ideas guy' and just ignore you entirely as a result.

How can a company know that i ripped that model and animation from her game specially if its an AK or GLOCK18 or something like that ?
    You'd be surprised what companies are capable of these days, dude. You'll also be surprised as to exactly how they are usually aware of things like what you're wanting to do when it's actually done. Needless to say, they have their ways of being informed (be it by their own employees or members of the gaming community).

There's also the fact that it's not that hard to compare a model, its textures, and the UV map to their original sources, so that's another factor to look at.

and also tell me why those guys on facepunch are exporting games models without getting punished ,and what about the downloaders of the models ?
    Well, there's a multitude of reasons that they aren't being punished, but I'd assume that the main reason is because of the fact that they aren't trying to take content from those games with the intention of using them to make a game and stating how they're claiming the content as their own just by editing the textures. Developers usually won't give a shit most of the time as long as you're not trying to make money off their content or trying to claim their content as your own (in fact, some of them have even openly stated that they're okay with people using their content in non-profit fan projects). Considering what you said before and how you basically stated that you'll claim credit for their models after doing some texture editing to their original content, it's pretty obvious as to why you have people harping on you about trying to take content from licensed titles and use them in your game and then suggesting you just make it all from scratch.

and finally no one is talking in my thread ............https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...3#post49691883
    That's not exactly something I can help you with, let alone anyone else. You've stated your intentions for the content you're wanting, you've been told what to do instead so as to avoid any legal ramifications that might ensue and possibly learn the necessary skills on your own, and that's really all there is to it. You seem to be choosing to ignore what has been said however, so that's not really anything I can help with either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    I don't recall anyone saying that your game is bullshit, dude. The only thing they were saying was bullshit was the fact that you're wanting to use content from licensed titles in your game while basically saying "I'm just gonna change the textures, then everything will belong to me!" as if that's actually true. As for hiring people, you don't necessarily need 15 people for a team; there are quite a few people out there that are multi-talented and could probably fill the positions you'd need filled. It might also help if you're actually able to pay them for their work, instead of expecting to mooch off of their hard work and claim it as your own. Time will always be a factor to work with, but you'll usually have better results if you're offering payment.

I'm going to assume that you mean 'publisher' when you say 'PUB', because I have no idea what you're talking about. You don't necessarily need a publisher this early on for your game, especially since you technically haven't even gotten started with it. If you didn't mean publisher, then I have no idea what you're talking about, and you'll need to clarify. There's also this great thing called a proof of concept that you could use to give people an idea of what your game would be about, as well as giving them an idea of what you want it to look like. It's a hell of a lot easier to get people to help you when they actually know what you're wanting, because giving vague information and not letting people know what you're actually wanting to create will only lead to confusion. Of course, having a proof of concept alone isn't all you'll need; you'll also need to show some of your previous work (if any) in order to demonstrate some skills of your own so that the people who look at your hiring offer won't just consider you as 'another ideas guy' and just ignore you entirely as a result.

You'd be surprised what companies are capable of these days, dude. You'll also be surprised as to exactly how they are usually aware of things like what you're wanting to do when it's actually done. Needless to say, they have their ways of being informed (be it by their own employees or members of the gaming community).

There's also the fact that it's not that hard to compare a model, its textures, and the UV map to their original sources, so that's another factor to look at.

Well, there's a multitude of reasons that they aren't being punished, but I'd assume that the main reason is because of the fact that they aren't trying to take content from those games with the intention of using them to make a game and stating how they're claiming the content as their own just by editing the textures. Developers usually won't give a shit most of the time as long as you're not trying to make money off their content or trying to claim their content as your own (in fact, some of them have even openly stated that they're okay with people using their content in non-profit fan projects). Considering what you said before and how you basically stated that you'll claim credit for their models after doing some texture editing to their original content, it's pretty obvious as to why you have people harping on you about trying to take content from licensed titles and use them in your game and then suggesting you just make it all from scratch.

That's not exactly something I can help you with, let alone anyone else. You've stated your intentions for the content you're wanting, you've been told what to do instead so as to avoid any legal ramifications that might ensue and possibly learn the necessary skills on your own, and that's really all there is to it. You seem to be choosing to ignore what has been said however, so that's not really anything I can help with either.
    WOW , i didn't expect that you will answer all of my posted messages on any thread , Wow i'm surprised , and also i was wondering if you could help me creating my game or just giving me a solution . "shall i open a new thread talking about my game " "shall i open a new request thread telling people to make assets and then i'll pay of the best one ( but i have no money ) " ...........

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,222 Posts
    WOW , i didn't expect that you will answer all of my posted messages on any thread , Wow i'm surprised ,
    You'd be surprised how willing some people are to respond to messages like yours.

and also i was wondering if you could help me creating my game or just giving me a solution .
    I've got too many projects of my own to work on, so I won't be able to assist you with creating your game. As for a solution to your problem, I don't really have any solutions for you that haven't been suggested already either, so repeating myself won't do much good. Learn some of the skills yourself, get an actual idea of what you're wanting for your game and make concept images for both proof of concept (it's better to have an idea of what you're really wanting without having to use content from other sources entirely) and a rough design idea, and then see if you can get a team together to actually help you make your game when you're able to afford paying them for their services. If you can't do any of that, then you may want to consider switching over to something else for a game idea that would be easier to develop (not exactly the best solution, but it might be a bit more feasible for you to consider making a 2D game instead if the option is available for you).

"shall i open a new thread talking about my game " "shall i open a new request thread telling people to make assets and then i'll pay of the best one ( but i have no money ) " ...........
    If you make a new thread to talk about your game, you'll need to do more than just provide an idea by text alone or just randomly request a bunch of stuff without any explanation; as I said before, having a proof of concept to show that it's more than just a fleeting idea will definitely help, as well as give people an idea of what you're wanting to do. Opening another request thread 'telling' people to make assets for you and then cherry-picking what you consider the best ones is honestly not a good idea, especially when you don't have the money to pay them. When you're hiring people to help you develop your game, you need to actually have an idea of what you're wanting to create and some form of concept to show others so that you can see who will actually be interested in taking up the job, as well as having them show some of their prior work to actually show you what they can do so you can evaluate whether their skills will be suited for the style your game is going for.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to not derail this thread any further.

17. Post #217
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    You'd be surprised how willing some people are to respond to messages like yours.

I've got too many projects of my own to work on, so I won't be able to assist you with creating your game. As for a solution to your problem, I don't really have any solutions for you that haven't been suggested already either, so repeating myself won't do much good. Learn some of the skills yourself, get an actual idea of what you're wanting for your game and make concept images for both proof of concept (it's better to have an idea of what you're really wanting without having to use content from other sources entirely) and a rough design idea, and then see if you can get a team together to actually help you make your game when you're able to afford paying them for their services. If you can't do any of that, then you may want to consider switching over to something else for a game idea that would be easier to develop (not exactly the best solution, but it might be a bit more feasible for you to consider making a 2D game instead if the option is available for you).

If you make a new thread to talk about your game, you'll need to do more than just provide an idea by text alone or just randomly request a bunch of stuff without any explanation; as I said before, having a proof of concept to show that it's more than just a fleeting idea will definitely help, as well as give people an idea of what you're wanting to do. Opening another request thread 'telling' people to make assets for you and then cherry-picking what you consider the best ones is honestly not a good idea, especially when you don't have the money to pay them. When you're hiring people to help you develop your game, you need to actually have an idea of what you're wanting to create and some form of concept to show others so that you can see who will actually be interested in taking up the job, as well as having them show some of their prior work to actually show you what they can do so you can evaluate whether their skills will be suited for the style your game is going for.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to not derail this thread any further.
    thanks Bro i'll open anew thread or i'll learn and fins a solution but tell me how can I activate the option on my facepunch account so i can get notificated ( notification ) of your messages or any of my friends ( because now , i'm just making then as a bookmark and then check it every day )

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,222 Posts
    thanks Bro i'll open anew thread or i'll learn and fins a solution but tell me how can I activate the option on my facepunch account so i can get notificated ( notification ) of your messages or any of my friends ( because now , i'm just making then as a bookmark and then check it every day )
    Subscribe to the thread(s) in question that you're wanting to be notified of any new posts, and check this page regularly. That should help you avoid having to bookmark everything.

19. Post #219

February 2016
    3 Posts

Edited:

DUDE!! :0 Thank you SOO MUCH!!

20. Post #220
    June 2013
    935 Posts
    Hey GeekComm is there any chance on getting the cars of Shadows of Evil ?

21. Post #221

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Sure thing! There's a bunch of models, so they'll probably have to be uploaded tomorrow, though.

22. Post #222
    February 2016
    75 Posts
    Subscribe to the thread(s) in question that you're wanting to be notified of any new posts, and check this page regularly. That should help you avoid having to bookmark everything.
    Thanks .

23. Post #223

February 2016
    3 Posts
    I'm still having problems with a few things. 1) I don't know anything about nodes to make the maps correct, and I've been using blender for two years now. 2) Why are their two textures for each item? are they meant to be combined with the nodes? or something else. 3) My Argus has a flap that pops open the magazine when reloading, and I don't know how I would animate that, and the spinning chamber after shooting snaps into place as well 4) IS THERE any reload animations to import?

This would greatly help me! Thanks!

24. Post #224
    December 2011
    326 Posts
    Could anyone extract the manticore from BO3? It's the robot that Hall pilots in one of the campaign missions.

25. Post #225

October 2015
    46 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl2uynq5wv...icles.rar?dl=1

Sorry it took so long, things came up.
    Otherwise, enjoy!

Edited:

Could anyone extract the manticore from BO3? It's the robot that Hall pilots in one of the campaign missions.

I'll attempt it! No idea how the exporter will handle campaign.

Edited:

Update: Same problem as MP. :/
    Prizrak won't work with the campaign, sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #226

September 2015
    11 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl2uynq5wv...icles.rar?dl=1

Sorry it took so long, things came up.
    Otherwise, enjoy!

Edited:

I'll attempt it! No idea how the exporter will handle campaign.

Edited:

Update: Same problem as MP. :/
    Prizrak won't work with the campaign, sorry.

Does Prizrak 2.0.1 work anymore? I have reloaded version 33 and get an error:

Error: Process not found
    Call Stack:
    ProcessReader(BlackOps3.exe)

Im sure i am using the same version 33 as everyone else..Thanks for any kind of help

27. Post #227

February 2016
    3 Posts
    Hey GeekComm, would you mind sending me all of the ICR-1 models? You know, like grip, fast mags, extended mags, etc. It would be really helpful :)

28. Post #228

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Does Prizrak 2.0.1 work anymore? I have reloaded version 33 and get an error:

Error: Process not found
    Call Stack:
    ProcessReader(BlackOps3.exe)

Im sure i am using the same version 33 as everyone else..Thanks for any kind of help
    Works fine for me, but only on Zombies for some reason...I dunno.

Edited:

Hey GeekComm, would you mind sending me all of the ICR-1 models? You know, like grip, fast mags, extended mags, etc. It would be really helpful :)
    Sure! I'm heading off to bed right now, but it's on my to-do list for tomorrow.

29. Post #229

February 2016
    3 Posts
    Sure! I'm heading off to bed right now, but it's on my to-do list for tomorrow.
    Thank you! You're a great guy :)

30. Post #230
    November 2014
    65 Posts
    Hey GeekComm you can extract the models From the map called "Combine"?
    i'm sorry for the trouble

31. Post #231

January 2015
    21 Posts
    Hey GeekComm you can extract the models From the map called "Combine"?
    i'm sorry for the trouble
    He says only zombiemode works, so no MP or SP rips unfortunately.

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,713 Posts
    Has anyone been able to get any animations ripped?

33. Post #233

September 2015
    11 Posts
    Has anyone been able to get any animations ripped?
    Not yet..The only tools I know of that rip .psa animations is Toms Tools but he is barely just now working on Advanced Warfare animation exporter... I am going to test a theory tonight though and that is I compared BOPS 3 psk skeleton structure to BOPS 2 psk skeleton structure in Maya and they look very similiar (just got to check bone naming and bone heirarchy) and I am going to see how well some of the animations port from BOPS2 to BOPS3 models..Iv'e had some success using BOPS 2 animations on AW skeletons and models.

34. Post #234

October 2015
    46 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/538seitstx...ttach.rar?dl=1
    Here's all the attachments! If you need the variant versions as well, I can zip those up for you as well.

35. Post #235

February 2016
    3 Posts
    Here's all the attachments! If you need the variant versions as well, I can zip those up for you as well.
    Those would be nice!

36. Post #236

January 2015
    104 Posts
    Anyone have upgraded weapons texture from The Giant or/and Shadow of Evil?

37. Post #237

October 2015
    18 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #238

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Anyone have upgraded weapons texture from The Giant or/and Shadow of Evil?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9oycyp6xr...0Camo.rar?dl=1
    SOE's camo didn't export right, so here's The Giant's! There's also an unused alternative pap camo in there.

Edited:

Those would be nice!
    Here ya go! https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsu2dzfbxh...h%202.rar?dl=1

(and since I never uploaded them for some reason) here's the characters from The Giant.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsdj3484te...cters.rar?dl=1

39. Post #239

February 2016
    1 Posts
    Hello GeekComm, if you wouldn't mind if you could extract these two models from the game
    1. VTOL

2. Jet Fighter. F-85B Bullshark
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160113172338

40. Post #240

January 2015
    104 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9oycyp6xr...0Camo.rar?dl=1
    SOE's camo didn't export right, so here's The Giant's! There's also an unused alternative pap camo in there.

Edited:

Here ya go! https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsu2dzfbxh...h%202.rar?dl=1

(and since I never uploaded them for some reason) here's the characters from The Giant.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsdj3484te...cters.rar?dl=1
    Much appreciated.