1. Post #81

March 2014
    12 Posts
    does not work after patch...
    Patch? Supported only version 33.

2. Post #82
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    All of BO3's viewhands are like this. It's just how they export, I suppose. Rerigging them would probably be the best way to go.
    Ah, how unfortunate. Tad annoying that BO1 and BO2 viewhands' bones came out fine but these don't. Oh well, just adds a few more hours to the setup process.

3. Post #83

December 2013
    11 Posts
    Has anyone rigged the 4 zombie mode character models (not the zombies) for cinema 4d?

4. Post #84

March 2014
    12 Posts
    What's up with the bones when you import the first person arms' PSKs?
    Load skeleton from "viewbody" model and connect "viewhands" model to it. Names of bones are the same.

5. Post #85

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Has anyone rigged the 4 zombie mode character models (not the zombies) for cinema 4d?
    drag psk into 3ds max
    export to fbx
    done

6. Post #86

July 2014
    2 Posts
    Quick question, when I imported the arak / kn-44 to blender, it has no texture on it. I have blender on texture mode and the textures are in the same folder as the model. Any way to actually get the textures on easily?

7. Post #87
    December 2011
    326 Posts
    Quick question, when I imported the arak / kn-44 to blender, it has no texture on it. I have blender on texture mode and the textures are in the same folder as the model. Any way to actually get the textures on easily?
    you can drag and drop textures on to the model in blender

8. Post #88

July 2014
    2 Posts
    you can drag and drop textures on to the model in blender
    It only textures the bullets. And the gun has 5 textures, how do I get them all on at the same time?

9. Post #89
    December 2011
    326 Posts
    It only textures the bullets. And the gun has 5 textures, how do I get them all on at the same time?
    The gun is probably not a single mesh, the different textures are for different parts of the gun. You just have to do put the textures on the right parts of the gun manually.

10. Post #90
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    Load skeleton from "viewbody" model and connect "viewhands" model to it. Names of bones are the same.
    Oops I'm an idiot, just got the difference between viewbody and viewhands.
    Will update when I get the viewbody.

Update:
    Works perfectly!

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,549 Posts
    Has anyone ripped the character models from that WWII section? I'd really like to make something out of the American models from that level, we don't really have any really good WWII American soldiers, though we do have plenty of Germans.

12. Post #92

November 2015
    2 Posts
    whether it is possible to make the program to ignore the extracted model?
    simply just rip weapons and characters takes a few hours.

13. Post #93

March 2014
    12 Posts
    Versin 2.1.0:
    + added textures export (all images from menu, camos, masks)
    + exsisting files not overwritten now
    + fixed some crashes
    + optimized RAM usage

https://yadi.sk/d/Q09JPnpGkpK8d

14. Post #94

October 2014
    177 Posts
    mOXF, thanks for this! I got a heap through the first release! You wouldn't happen to know where I might find these characters though, would you? I can't seem to locate them:

Sarah Hall:

Sebastian Diaz:

John Taylor:

I can find textures relating to them, but no actual models...! :P

15. Post #95

November 2015
    2 Posts
    m0xf
    thank you very much for updating the program!

Edited:

venkman
    you need to start the level at which this character appears

16. Post #96

January 2012
    12 Posts
    still version 33.0.0 supported or higher?

17. Post #97

December 2011
    7 Posts
    Prizrak.exe instantly closes whenever I open it up. By black ops 3 reloaded, do you mean the pirated version?

18. Post #98

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Ah, the new version doesn't work. Assuming it still only supports version 33. :/

19. Post #99

November 2014
    12 Posts
    Versin 2.1.0:
    + added textures export (all images from menu, camos, masks)
    + exsisting files not overwritten now
    + fixed some crashes
    + optimized RAM usage

https://yadi.sk/d/Q09JPnpGkpK8d
    gives error where it cant read memory. is this because its not verson 33.0.00.0? im on 37.6.11.4

20. Post #100

January 2013
    29 Posts
    gives error where it cant read memory. is this because its not verson 33.0.00.0? im on 37.6.11.4
    Yeah, it only supports 33

Ummm, So I tried importing the head after the body....

Edit:

Should've read all the comments

21. Post #101

October 2014
    177 Posts
    Goddamnit. I don't suppose there's a way you can go back a version is there?

22. Post #102

January 2013
    29 Posts
    Goddamnit. I don't suppose there's a way you can go back a version is there?
    If you have the reloaded version you can reinstall

Edit:
    I doubt we'll get animations this year, but any chance m0xf? (Hopefully next year those modding tools will be released and we can get some :D)

23. Post #103

October 2014
    177 Posts
    If you have the reloaded version you can reinstall

Edit:
    I doubt we'll get animations this year, but any chance m0xf? (Hopefully next year those modding tools will be released and we can get some :D)
    BAHHHH! Damnit! Thanks for the heads up... Any chance you'd be able to grab those three characters I listed above for me, McRangerRare?

24. Post #104

January 2013
    29 Posts
    BAHHHH! Damnit! Thanks for the heads up... Any chance you'd be able to grab those three characters I listed above for me, McRangerRare?
    Sure, might take a while though xD

25. Post #105

October 2014
    177 Posts
    I'd appreciate it dude! No dramas either!

26. Post #106

January 2013
    29 Posts
    I'd appreciate it dude! No dramas either!
    It's uploadin, taking a while though since it's 1436 files link soon

Edit:

Wabam!

http://jmp.sh/kzjhQ8l

Edited:

Anybody know what's goin on with the textures for the VTOL? It seems to not be grabbing all the textures...

AND ANOTHER EDIT:

I found out it was using the wallpaint chipped texture, but in the game, it doesn't looke like that at all...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #107

October 2015
    46 Posts
    CoD exporters are notorious for randomly not grabbing textures, or assigning wrong materials, etc. and with how BO3 handles, I imagine it's even worse. Dunno. :/

Also, a bit off topic, but I'm assuming you can't grab zombies-specific models?

28. Post #108

January 2013
    29 Posts
    CoD exporters are notorious for randomly not grabbing textures, or assigning wrong materials, etc. and with how BO3 handles, I imagine it's even worse. Dunno. :/

Also, a bit off topic, but I'm assuming you can't grab zombies-specific models?
    Nope, unless if you want the ai models.I'm using the reloaded version, so I don't have acess to the actual zombies version, sorry :(

29. Post #109
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,418 Posts
    Hey, if you good folk ever get all of the NRC's models, could any of you send them my way whenever you got the time?

I wanna try porting them over to gmod, if their polycount isn't too high of course.

30. Post #110
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    Has anyone managed to get the texture for the viewarms tablet on the left arm?
    Looked through the characters folder couldn't find anything pertaining to it.

Also, all the spec textures for the viewarms that I've bumped into are corrupted. Anyone else getting the same issue or have a solution?
    (haven't bothered to check if all spec textures are corrupted or not)

31. Post #111

January 2013
    29 Posts
    Has anyone managed to get the texture for the viewarms tablet on the left arm?
    Looked through the characters folder couldn't find anything pertaining to it.

Also, all the spec textures for the viewarms that I've bumped into are corrupted. Anyone else getting the same issue or have a solution?
    (haven't bothered to check if all spec textures are corrupted or not)
    spec textures for all the models (for me at least) are corrupted.

32. Post #112
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    spec textures for all the models (for me at least) are corrupted.
    Ah damn. Well glad I'm not the only one.
    Hopefully m0xf has some insight on the issue.

Also, some weird stuff's going on with the normals.
    If they're on, the textures react to light inverted-ly.
    Pictures to elaborate: (Insurgency M45A1 as light reference)
    Anyone have an idea on what's going on?

33. Post #113
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    10,432 Posts
    has the tools been updated for the current version of BO3?

34. Post #114

January 2013
    29 Posts
    Ah damn. Well glad I'm not the only one.
    Hopefully m0xf has some insight on the issue.

Also, some weird stuff's going on with the normals.
    If they're on, the textures react to light inverted-ly.
    Pictures to elaborate: (Insurgency M45A1 as light reference)
    Anyone have an idea on what's going on?

Hmm, it seems to happen to everybody I guess, because mine seems to be inverted as well

(Omni Light is above the model)

35. Post #115
    October 2015
    1,034 Posts
    try to invert the blue channel of the normal map. if the shader does it correct it should do it.

36. Post #116

January 2013
    29 Posts
    try to invert the blue channel of the normal map. if the shader does it correct it should do it.
    Will do (That's alot of normals) Hopefully there'll be some sort of patcher that we drag the normals into to fix it.

Edit:
    Yes, this does fix it thanks!

Edited:

Actually, some of the normals seem to be fine, such as some heads and helmets

37. Post #117

October 2014
    177 Posts
    You are a gent and a sir! Thanks bloke!

38. Post #118
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    Works perfectly! (Only inverted the arm skin's normal)
    And oh man, looks like I'll have to figure out how to make a script in photoshop to invert the blue channel of all the normals on these viewarms.

Wonder why it's like this though. Best guess is BO3's engine?

39. Post #119

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Nope, unless if you want the ai models.I'm using the reloaded version, so I don't have acess to the actual zombies version, sorry :(
    Ah, I figured as much, but it was worth a shot. I got the characters from zombies, but nothing else exported. Thanks anyways.

40. Post #120
    October 2015
    1,034 Posts
    Works perfectly! (Only inverted the arm skin's normal)
    And oh man, looks like I'll have to figure out how to make a script in photoshop to invert the blue channel of all the normals on these viewarms.

Wonder why it's like this though. Best guess is BO3's engine?
    still looks wrong to me. sorry. i dunno. something m0xf gotta look into. definetely bogus normals.