1. Post #41

November 2014
    12 Posts
    Often times view models are not fully modeled, ie only the side facing the player.
    well its not like that for the xr2 because i reduced the polygon count of the model and it wasn't like that. and it seems they stopped doing that since ghosts.

2. Post #42
    June 2015
    216 Posts

3. Post #43
    November 2009
    786 Posts
    I downloaded the characters file, but after waiting a while for it to unpack I could not find a single psk/pskx file in there. Are all the model files in one of the other links? Because all I could see in the characters.7z were dds texture files.

4. Post #44

January 2015
    21 Posts
    can't you just make your own world model by reducing the polygon count of the viewmodel? o.o
    Maya 2012 has terrible options for reducing polygon count...

5. Post #45

November 2014
    12 Posts
    Maya 2012 has terrible options for reducing polygon count...
    That's why you use Maya 2016 or 2015... or even 3ds max
    before

after

6. Post #46
    November 2009
    786 Posts
    Still no help with my question are the model files for the characters in one of the other packs?

7. Post #47

October 2015
    18 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #48

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Will you be doing this for the full version of Black Ops 3?
    & also thanks for the models. You're a legend.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,004 Posts
    How did you rip this? Ninjaripper only seems to rip empty frames. Texture ripping works but not frame ripping.

10. Post #50

June 2015
    16 Posts
    How did you rip this? Ninjaripper only seems to rip empty frames. Texture ripping works but not frame ripping.
    As far as to my Knowledge. Ninjaripper works on 32 bit systems. BO3 is a 64Bit game, I think that's why it doesn't rip frames

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,004 Posts
    As far as to my Knowledge. Ninjaripper works on 32 bit systems. BO3 is a 64Bit game, I think that's why it doesn't rip frames
    I'm using the 64bit ninjaripper though.

12. Post #52
    Source Engine Optometrist!
    June 2010
    2,266 Posts
    I'm using the 64bit ninjaripper though.
    Arxan Anti-tamper @ ur service
    https://www.arxan.com/

13. Post #53
    "Sounds like something Stiffy would say."
    May 2011
    5,179 Posts
    Arxan Anti-tamper @ ur service
    https://www.arxan.com/

Wouldn't this prevent Lime as well?

14. Post #54
    June 2011
    667 Posts
    Wouldn't this prevent Lime as well?
    nope, I used intel gpa with no problems for extract this character. Lime will work fine. (maybe will require more time for the analysis of the game executable and process)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #55
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,828 Posts
    Has Tom/WinCat said anything about making Lime64 work for Blops 3? I checked his site and there's no updates on that.

16. Post #56

March 2014
    12 Posts
    Cannot wait for "Lime"? Use my tool! Now it can export PSK + OBJ.
    You need about 160Gb free disk space.
    Like "Lime", it reads resources from process memory, so you need to launch game exe (version 33, reloaded release).

https://yadi.sk/d/dzumAkjckPyEo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #57

October 2014
    180 Posts
    Tried using Prizrak, but got this error... any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Error: error in DDS conversion procedure: "D3D11CreatDevice"
    Call stack:
    Extract(bo3_export) -> DecodeXModel -> DecodeMaterial - > DecodeTexture -> EncodeDDS -> DDSConvert

18. Post #58

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Tried using Prizrak, but got this error... any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Error: error in DDS conversion procedure: "D3D11CreatDevice"
    Call stack:
    Extract(bo3_export) -> DecodeXModel -> DecodeMaterial - > DecodeTexture -> EncodeDDS -> DDSConvert
    Getting the same error. Weird.

19. Post #59

March 2014
    12 Posts
    Oh, I forgot turn off directx debug flag. Try this version https://yadi.sk/d/dzumAkjckPyEo

20. Post #60
    June 2011
    667 Posts
    Hey m0xf, there is a possibility to contact you? I want to ask you some things about megatextures in idtech5

21. Post #61

September 2011
    358 Posts
    Cannot wait for "Lime"? Use my tool! Now it can export PSK + OBJ.
    You need about 160Gb free disk space.
    Like "Lime", it reads resources from process memory, so you need to launch game exe (version 33, reloaded release).

https://yadi.sk/d/0_V3r0EpkPccm
    Just curious would this work with any CoD games (from Treyarch or Infinity Ward) like say... Ghosts? I could never get Lime64 to work on it...

22. Post #62

December 2013
    11 Posts
    How do I put these models in Maya? I don't know what I'm doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,376 Posts
    How do I put these models in Maya? I don't know what I'm doing.
    Accurate desription of what everyone thinks when they're new to modelling.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,223 Posts
    i don't exactly have (or can make room for) ~160gb of model files. could someone rip a select few for me? (or, rather, send me those select few.)

25. Post #65

October 2014
    180 Posts
    Anyone figured out where Sarah Hall, John Taylor and Diaz's models are? Or what they're called?

26. Post #66

October 2015
    46 Posts
    The tool works like a dream! However, I keep getting an export error any time the exporter gets past the zombies characters. Anyone else?

27. Post #67

December 2013
    11 Posts
    Oh, I forgot turn off directx debug flag. Try this version https://yadi.sk/d/dzumAkjckPyEo
    It doesn't work for some reason. I always get this when I try to start it - "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Edit:
    I downloaded the needed files and now it still doesn't work. It just opens and closes. I have the game open and ready too.

28. Post #68
    June 2011
    667 Posts
    It doesn't work for some reason. I always get this when I try to start it - "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Edit:
    I downloaded the needed files and now it still doesn't work. It just opens and closes. I have the game open and ready too.
    have you tried to download the C++ 2015 redist files? (x86)

29. Post #69

December 2013
    11 Posts
    If you meant this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145
    it still didn't work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    June 2011
    667 Posts
    You are working in your win 8.1? or other OS? because this tool work with WIN7 SP1 and later versions

31. Post #71

October 2014
    180 Posts
    I'm working in Windows 10 and it works fine. I had to install both versions though. I started with the 86 version and it still didn't work then I got the 64 version and boom. Worked fine.

32. Post #72

October 2015
    46 Posts

Edit:
    Are you running the .exe named "Prizrak," or are you running "extract?" You need to be running extract. Simply running "Prizrak" will close it automatically. Had the same problem for a little bit before realizing what I was doing. lol

33. Post #73
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,828 Posts
    I tried running extract, and it did nothing. The command prompt came up with the directory in it, but nothing after that. I left it alone for a while and still nothing.

34. Post #74

December 2013
    11 Posts
    I can run extract but as soon as it says "press any key to continue" it just closes when I press any key. Win 8.1.

35. Post #75

January 2010
    2 Posts
    When I try running the extract.cmd I get this error, tried running it as admin as well. I'm on Windows 7.
    Error: Cannot read process memory
    Call stack:
    Extract(bo3_export) -> ReadMemoryRaw(106111462015012, 392)

36. Post #76

October 2015
    46 Posts
    Oh, I'm getting this error now as well. Strange. It worked well the last time I ran it.

37. Post #77

January 2012
    12 Posts
    When I try running the extract.cmd I get this error, tried running it as admin as well. I'm on Windows 7.
    Call stack:

does not work after patch...

38. Post #78
    November 2015
    12 Posts
    What's up with the bones when you import the first person arms' PSKs?

Anyone have an idea? If not, I guess I'll just have to rerig the mesh and apply the skin-weights envelope.

39. Post #79
    May 2012
    56 Posts
    Call stack:
    I have same error here,... does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

40. Post #80

October 2015
    46 Posts
    What's up with the bones when you import the first person arms' PSKs?

Anyone have an idea? If not, I guess I'll just have to rerig the mesh and apply the skin-weights envelope.
    All of BO3's viewhands are like this. It's just how they export, I suppose. Rerigging them would probably be the best way to go.