1. Post #2401
    October 2015
    5,879 Posts
    So i was searching the market for some stranges and i bought a Strange Flamethrower with an Allies Extinguished part for 13 cents. After i did some research on the part i found out the part's worth $2+ on the market. Damn son
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2402
    March 2014
    1,346 Posts
    So i was searching the market for some stranges and i bought a Strange Flamethrower with an Allies Extinguished part for 13 cents. After i did some research on the part i found out the part's worth $2+ on the market. Damn son
    it's all that giving you do.

I feel bad because in the past I realized I unintentionally scammed someone by not knowing the price. I got a 9 dollar item for only 2 ref :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #2403
    November 2013
    999 Posts
    All that karma you gained is paying off.
    It seems Valve finally fixed the sd_doomsday_event crash when you play with textures low, I will see if 2fort_event is fixed too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events

4. Post #2404
    October 2015
    5,879 Posts
    Just you wait til next month once i will try to give away to friends/raffle away 3 copies of Undertale each. As i said before til the end of January i'm raffling away copies of Undertale. Speaking of giving away, since i've been using my Strange Spec KS Minigun more often, anyone want a War Room minigun? (Sorry for giving so much stuff away.) First one to add me gets the War Room Minigun.
    EDIT: Sorry, i gave it away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #2405
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,705 Posts

valve knows what I want
    finally I can be able to spend another 3 cents on a crate and still have 1 cent left over
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #2406
    September 2015
    323 Posts

valve knows what I want
    finally I can be able to spend another 3 cents on a crate and still have 1 cent left over
    Crates are just two cents, so you could actually get two crates! What a STEAL!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari Costa Rica Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #2407
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,806 Posts
    Just bought the Shooting Star and got a whopping .16 cent discount!

Looking at the math, TF2 gets 10% and Steam normally gets 5%, but the Steam transaction fee is waived. Telling players "33% discount!" is super misleading and kinda makes my blood boil a bit. The only time a 33% discount applies is for a single penny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #2408
    August 2014
    4,864 Posts
    Bigger numbers sort of matters the most but regardless it's simply bs with this whole discount.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events

9. Post #2409
    Dennab
    June 2014
    746 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

10. Post #2410
    July 2013
    200 Posts
    Any decent servers where i don't have to deal with sv_pure?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #2411
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,232 Posts
    Somewhere geel is ordering 5000 Smartphones

from reddit   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 24Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #2412
    May 2013
    6,991 Posts
    so for some inane reason ILLUMM has ported a model from Roblox into TF2 and posted it on gamebanana

the part that scares me is that it actually kinda works, other than the broken smoothing\

edit: Now I want someone to port over all the models Roblox ripped off from TF2 for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #2413
    October 2015
    5,879 Posts
    so for some inane reason ILLUMM has ported a model from Roblox into TF2 and posted it on gamebanana

the part that scares me is that it actually kinda works, other than the broken smoothing\

edit: Now I want someone to port over all the models Roblox ripped off from TF2 for some reason
    But if someone did with the Stickybomb Launcher rip off wouldn't they have to make it Aussie/Festive/Botkiller compatible?

14. Post #2414
    March 2014
    1,346 Posts
    For thanksgiving I decided to play on a 100% crit server

Call it thanksgibbing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

15. Post #2415
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,026 Posts
    For thanksgiving I decided to play on a 100% crit server

Call it thanksgibbing
    the joy of giving, and recieving.

16. Post #2416
    October 2014
    169 Posts
    They will explode with joy !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #2417
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,705 Posts
    ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #2418
    November 2014
    1,034 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2419
    October 2015
    5,879 Posts
    I like to taunt with people on Thanksgiving.
    I call it Thanksflipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #2420
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,352 Posts

This resulted in a 20 minute argument where the guy swore up and down that his Ellis' cap was worth something because "everyone wants it" and anyone who disagreed was a troll. I figured he might be trying to scam people but he's only got about 30 hours in TF2 so I think he was 100% serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

21. Post #2421
    May 2015
    264 Posts

This resulted in a 20 minute argument where the guy swore up and down that his Ellis' cap was worth something because "everyone wants it" and anyone who disagreed was a troll. I figured he might be trying to scam people but he's only got about 30 hours in TF2 so I think he was 100% serious.
    I've also seen some people like this too.
    I saw a guy that was selling a vintage dalokohs bar for a cosmetic i had which was the leftover trap
    i told him no and he started typing i was a scammer in the chat. Some dude in the server looked at his backpack and he discovered that he only had that vintage dalokohs bar. He told him if you only have a dalokohs bar you shouldn't be in a trade server. He started to rage in the chat and call for the admin and the admin just ignored him and left. He started to say he reported me and the guy and that valve is going to ban me and take my items. He then left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Honduras Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

22. Post #2422
    October 2014
    189 Posts
    the ScoRes stickies don't have a white border for me, is this happening for anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2423
    September 2015
    1,874 Posts
    Guys can I ask an opinon for a scattergun name?

which is better

1. Bonk Boy's Blaster
    2. Runners Rifle

Im leaning towards second option since my scout does not look like bonk boy or have any bonk related cosmetics. but idk or if you have a better name please tell me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2424
    March 2014
    1,346 Posts
    Guys can I ask an opinon for a scattergun name?

which is better

1. Bonk Boy's Blaster
    2. Runners Rifle

Im leaning towards second option since my scout does not look like bonk boy or have any bonk related cosmetics. but idk or if you have a better name please tell me.
    Scooty Shooty? (Might be taken as a brony thing, though)

Bonk Boy's Blaster seems better because it's not a rifle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2425
    August 2013
    991 Posts

That reminds me that I've seen some great skins for that model

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2426
    October 2014
    2,349 Posts
    -snip, not many Yakov Smirnoff fans around here-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2427
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,051 Posts
    Just wondering, if I buy something on the TF2 store, will it have that annoying 7 days trade restriction or will I be able to trade it after buying?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Spain Show Events

28. Post #2428
    June 2015
    162 Posts
    Just wondering, if I buy something on the TF2 store, will it have that annoying 7 days trade restriction or will I be able to trade it after buying?
    The restriction will be there. You can put it onto the market immideatly, but for trading you'll have to wait out the restriction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Norway Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

29. Post #2429
    May 2014
    609 Posts

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like we need a raffle:
    Rate me anything for some Bum Mettle Skins.
    Winner shall be picked once Fallout 4 installs.

Well done Gee! Add me so we can trade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 14Winner x 4Useful x 1Artistic x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2430
    October 2014
    852 Posts
    Thinking about selling my Pool Party taunt, but would escrow raise the item or crash its price?

31. Post #2431
    February 2014
    684 Posts
    I really want to buy myself a Rancho Relaxo and/or RPS but I'm contantly out of metal and I'm saving my Steam wallet funds for a winter sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #2432
    Dennab
    July 2015
    1,155 Posts
    If Heavy was to eat the Buffalo Steak Sandvich and equip himself the GRU, does Heavy's speed stack up to a total of 50% (forward)?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2433
    November 2013
    999 Posts
    Sometimes I feel bad when using the degreaser + flare, it seems so unfun to play against.

34. Post #2434
    May 2014
    609 Posts
    Sometimes I feel bad when using the degreaser + flare, it seems so unfun to play against.
    You should feel bad.
    Like seriously I played Medic yesterday and I was airblasted into a corner from the fucking middle court of Warehouse. Like seriously, please fucking nerf it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #2435
    November 2013
    999 Posts
    You should feel bad.
    Like seriously I played Medic yesterday and I was airblasted into a corner from the fucking middle court of Warehouse. Like seriously, please fucking nerf it.
    I'm running stock +flare and homewrecker, the thing was just laying in the floor and boom, I topscored 3 times with it.

36. Post #2436
    May 2013
    3,545 Posts
    I'd be so happy if the Degreaser was fucking nerfed. Come on Valve
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

37. Post #2437
    August 2010
    1,438 Posts
    I'd be so happy if the Degreaser was fucking nerfed. Come on Valve
    As long as crutch-mans are majorities in TF2. It won't gonna happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events

38. Post #2438
    May 2015
    264 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Honduras Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #2439
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,352 Posts
    I just got a scam bot using funke's group to scam people i know funke reads this threads so i decieded to post it here
    He also posted an explicit warning on his group about scammers, so...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

40. Post #2440
    May 2015
    264 Posts
    He also posted an explicit warning on his group about scammers, so...
    ok i just saw that sorry about that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Honduras Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)