1. Post #3721

April 2015
    240 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #3722
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    2,553 Posts
    Y'know, that is...not so bad, actually

It's kinda clever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Chrome Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

3. Post #3723
    November 2012
    104 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #3724
    November 2014
    155 Posts
    Yep, that is the first thing that came to my mind as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3725
    April 2011
    1,450 Posts

It's about the Fine Bros., in case you're wondering.

And this is about "#WTFU"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Firefox Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

6. Post #3726
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,798 Posts

And this is about "#WTFU"
    Looks like a burn victim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

7. Post #3727
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,406 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #3728
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    6,349 Posts

It's about the Fine Bros., in case you're wondering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 6 (list)

9. Post #3729
    June 2009
    646 Posts
    in "honor" of the new fire emblem coming out today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3730
    June 2015
    1,668 Posts

You know how the pole on the Lionel streetcar touches nothing, and swings around by itself? Well that system is surprisingly...

WRONG.

With traction equipment such as electric locomotives, interurban cars, streetcars, and line equipment, they have their motorman come outside to either change between two poles (like Shelby in preservation), or in the case of Sparky, turn the pole around completely. Why is this done? When you consider that the pole is sprung in such a way that it hinges up against the wire, when it's being dragged behind the locomotive, it slides easily, and won't damage the wire. If you're pushing it, it will push against the wire more, wearing the shoes down, increasing the possibility of wire damage, and dewiring is a higher possibility. To prevent this, cars with one pole that can't turn it around (like Shelby from 1925-2015), they have a wheel fitted to the end.

When Sparky's pole is being turned, like in this picture, she has to hold her breath for the few seconds it takes to completely swing it around to her other nose, and place it back on the wire. Once it's on, her air compressor continues pumping air for the brakes, and the train can be pushed the other way. The engineer is moving the pole via a rope connected to one end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #3731
    May 2015
    2,168 Posts

those wheels are pissing me off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3732
    June 2015
    1,668 Posts
    Fucking hoodrats and their donk cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3733
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,976 Posts
    New applebeans

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny x 36Winner x 3Informative x 3Agree x 1Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3734
    July 2015
    67 Posts
    Has applebeans ever revealed his method of fucjing up images yet? Though I would understand why he wouldn't, it would detract from the magic...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

15. Post #3735
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Has applebeans ever revealed his method of fucjing up images yet? Though I would understand why he wouldn't, it would detract from the magic...
    You mean warp tool + jpeg compression?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #3736
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

17. Post #3737
    July 2015
    67 Posts

Rock and roll mcdonalds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Informative Informative x 3 (list)

18. Post #3738
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,442 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #3739
    Dennab
    September 2008
    1,004 Posts
    Oh no secrios? fuck that cunt can turn anything into shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #3740
    May 2015
    188 Posts
    Looks pretty good to be honest. Can't see a legitimate problem here.

On a different note, I seem to have found a weapon to surpass metal gear!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

21. Post #3741
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,331 Posts
    A rather odd crossover but at least it looks nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

22. Post #3742
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    8,151 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #3743
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    stopped reading at this point
    Yeah, something I noticed with secrios is while he makes decent stuff, he feels the need to shove it in his personal cringe universe. I.e. Troll war/Secrios tank mayor.

content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #3744
    May 2015
    188 Posts
    Speaking of strange crossovers.

Which cancer would we cure first, leukaemia or the sonic fan base?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #3745
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    Which cancer would we cure first, leukaemia or the sonic fan base?
    Fnaf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #3746
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,406 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #3747
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    11,202 Posts
    Lets just arrange a FNAF, Sonic, and My Little Pony convention and take it from there. 3 birds one stone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

28. Post #3748
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,331 Posts
    He said cure, not euthanize.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

29. Post #3749
    May 2015
    2,168 Posts
    Did they leave the Chick Magnet on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #3750
    Dennab
    July 2015
    1,155 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #3751
    May 2015
    2,168 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

32. Post #3752
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    Japan why? Because they were pissed at America cutting off the oil for Japan's murder-spree of the pacific islands and most of Eastern Asia. So in retaliation, despite knowing pissing off America could mean Japan's shit getting kicked in by our industrial war might, they attacked Pearl Harbor with the goal of sinking/severly crippling any and all American Aircraft Carriers to make defending the Pacific Theater easier on the Japanese Navy and Naval Airforce.

But there were no Carriers, they were out at sea when the Japanese attack force arrived at Pearl, so, knowing that their attack force flew over Hawaii and over Pearl in mid-morning, The attack force had no choice but to attack anyway or face a big political upset they would have to deal with (I think).

They changed their plan to just sink/cripple Battleships and grounded fighter/bomber planes (especially the bombers to avoid any air retaliation), as well as blow up any Oil storage facilities too.

Also that above picture is stupid. Hawaii wasn't really attacked, it was only an American Naval base STATIONED on the Islands. Also the Japanese pilots were strictly told NOT to shoot at innocents, i.e. Locals, civilians, nurses, etc. So no, you have no reason to cry, if anything we should be seeing a very pissed off America wanting to kick Japan's shit in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #3753
    June 2010
    636 Posts
    Japan why? Because they were pissed at America cutting off the oil for Japan's murder-spree of the pacific islands and most of Eastern Asia. So in retaliation, despite knowing pissing off America could mean Japan's shit getting kicked in by our industrial war might, they attacked Pearl Harbor with the goal of sinking/severly crippling any and all American Aircraft Carriers to make defending the Pacific Theater easier on the Japanese Navy and Naval Airforce.

But there were no Carriers, they were out at sea when the Japanese attack force arrived at Pearl, so, knowing that their attack force flew over Hawaii and over Pearl in mid-morning, The attack force had no choice but to attack anyway or face a big political upset they would have to deal with (I think).

They changed their plan to just sink/cripple Battleships and grounded fighter/bomber planes (especially the bombers to avoid any air retaliation), as well as blow up any Oil storage facilities too.

Also that above picture is stupid. Hawaii wasn't really attacked, it was only an American Naval base STATIONED on the Islands. Also the Japanese pilots were strictly told NOT to shoot at innocents, i.e. Locals, civilians, nurses, etc. So no, you have no reason to cry, if anything we should be seeing a very pissed off America wanting to kick Japan's shit in.
    Don't forget it was an act of war committed before an actual declaration of war, which is pretty deplorable.
    (Yes, there was a declaration being sent that was supposedly held up... but declaring at the same moment as the attack would essentially be no different).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events

34. Post #3754
    April 2011
    1,450 Posts
    Not dA but...

Someone payed EK 80$ to make this. I am dead serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

35. Post #3755
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2005
    7,197 Posts
    WELL SPENT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

36. Post #3756
    July 2015
    67 Posts
    hot damn

he could have spent that money on a steak dinner at a fancy place
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #3757
    December 2009
    406 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #3758
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,598 Posts
    Isn't that like significantly more expensive than if you commissioned a high quality hand drawn picture from like any other artist?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #3759
    September 2012
    1,895 Posts
    Why do people have a fetish for furries being nazis?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

40. Post #3760
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    8,692 Posts
    Isn't that like significantly more expensive than if you commissioned a high quality hand drawn picture from like any other artist?
    Probably not significantly more expensive, but yeah, you could have payed less for something more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events