1. Post #4041
    November 2009
    1,783 Posts

I for one would like to welcome the return of our unseen overlords
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #4042
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    8,299 Posts

Shiny intensifies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #4043
    :D
    October 2011
    8,883 Posts
    I came back to Guild Wars 2 a few months back only to find my female Ranger was male.

Like wat
    How the fuck does THAT happen??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Chrome Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4044
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,716 Posts

!!

I'm quite excited to see what LS3 brings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #4045

March 2010
    268 Posts
    "a" new fractal :(

Still though, haven't gotten any new fractals since November 2013.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #4046
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    We've known for a while that a new fractal was coming though(start of the year?)
    Supposedly it's the Abbadon fractal that would have been added if Evon won the vote

Edited:

And hell yeah I really can't wait for LS3. Really hoping that it has a solid plot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4047

March 2010
    268 Posts
    I'm going to believe (unless somebody proves me wrong) that the Abaddon fractal was going to be the same fractal as Thaumanova but just themed differently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

8. Post #4048
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,598 Posts
    they probably would have incorporated the active scarlet story into it somehow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events

9. Post #4049
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    8,299 Posts
    Scarlet, actually an elder dragon.

Edited:

Also its kind of frustrating to me that HoT stat ascended trinkets are locked behind raiding. They're already adding HoT recipes to WvW so why not ascended trinkets too, even if its at a higher laurel/badge of honor price? They had so many options to make them accessible while still harder to obtain (money or timewise), but instead they just throw it all behind raids.

Its like they want to advantage raiders over non-raiders if they want certain gear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events

10. Post #4050
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    3,284 Posts
    Supposedly it'll be rectified with Living Story 3, but it's still a shitty system.

To get them from raids it's 250 magnetite shards a pop, and from someone who's gotten full clears every week for the past 6 months, that's still too expensive for me to get full Commander's or Viper's.

The backpacks are 600 shards, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events

11. Post #4051
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,598 Posts
    raid rewards are a joke; it's all about the rewarding fun/entertainment payoff when you succeed after hours of waiting and tolerating baddies

some people still find raids too easy and some people still find them too hard; they should have infantile and tribulation modes for them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #4052
    October 2007
    295 Posts
    I want to play, but I don't know if the FP guild is still active.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

13. Post #4053
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    3,284 Posts
    The guild isn't active but some people in the guild still actively play and will respond to guild chat and hang out, just a lot of people found other guilds to represent most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #4054
    June 2010
    253 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events

15. Post #4055
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    8,299 Posts
    Lol medium is still basically a trenchcoat.

I'm assuming that those are like the first step of the armor precursors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #4056
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    3,053 Posts
    It's fucking ugly holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #4057
    April 2007
    1,742 Posts
    Heavy armor looks okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #4058
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    Fuck of course these new weapons are account bound and I already spent all my tickets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #4059
    April 2007
    1,742 Posts
    Fuck of course these new weapons are account bound and I already spent all my tickets
    Yeah I'm surprised no one here is talking about this. Thats pretty fucking scummy. The only reason most people aren't upset about the normal BL skins is because you can just buy them from other players. Now they are purely a cash grab. Even better is that it's a gambling cash grab. You may not even get any of the skins, even if you spend $25.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #4060
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    I wish they made claim tickets just flat out buyable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #4061
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,716 Posts
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../2#post6201888

-only this set will be account-bound
    -they will remain at 1 ticket forever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4062
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    3,284 Posts

Stronghold of the Faithful is rad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

23. Post #4063
    April 2007
    1,742 Posts
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../2#post6201888

-only this set will be account-bound
    -they will remain at 1 ticket forever
    So they are testing the market. If people continue to buy them I bet they will do this again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #4064
    dai

February 2006
    30,274 Posts
    So they are testing the market. If people continue to buy them I bet they will do this again.
    I think you're somewhat right

I'd bet they're testing the market for how many players actually spend a BL ticket because they want the skin, compared to spending a BL ticket and putting it to market, and conversely just waiting to purchase them when the market dips down. As it sits, skins often collect dust in stacks and stacks of sell orders, and even then a lot of purchases from the market could be made to flip it later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #4065
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    As annoying as this new method is, they're really neat looking skins. The rifle is a short stockless wheellock and the scepter is a straight up wand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #4066
    October 2008
    411 Posts
    As annoying as this new method is, they're really neat looking skins. The rifle is a short stockless wheellock and the scepter is a straight up wand
    I really like the hammer, looks fancy but not so much it looks bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events

27. Post #4067
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    3,284 Posts

We were the 5th guild to clear Wing 3.

Edited:

Word of warning, the final boss is super buggy. We had our entire party's clients crash more often than we wiped normally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

28. Post #4068
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4069
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,487 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

30. Post #4070
    April 2007
    1,742 Posts
    Anet talked about crafting the Legendary Armor today. Precursor T1 Armor does NOT lock you into that weight for the T2 or Legendary armor itself. However, T2 locks you into that weight for the final product.

Edited:

But no talk about the visual problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

31. Post #4071
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    8,299 Posts
    A nice person left their Stronghold of the Faithful instance open to allow people to check it out. Now I'm caught up on the lore (for the most part) and am more hyped for LS3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #4072
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    Does anyone else have the issue that GW2 makes your cpu get really hot? Whenever I play my fan starts to sound like a jet starting up, and I dont get this with any other game.

33. Post #4073
    Does anyone else have the issue that GW2 makes your cpu get really hot? Whenever I play my fan starts to sound like a jet starting up, and I dont get this with any other game.
    probably because GW2 relies heavily on CPU rather than your actual video card
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #4074
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,716 Posts

I've embraced the grind and completed all of the elite specialization weapon collections
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

35. Post #4075
    :D
    October 2011
    8,883 Posts

I've embraced the grind and completed all of the elite specialization weapon collections
    Thankfully they aren't that difficult to do, all you really need is masteries and then complete some small bits here and there and it's all done. Easy ascendeds :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Chrome Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #4076
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    So this has been happening to me recently with lighting and Im not sure if its my computer or if its the game

37. Post #4077
    dai

February 2006
    30,274 Posts
    could be a bug with the light adaptation system assuming you're in a brightly lit area? Try disabling this on your graphics menu-

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

38. Post #4078
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    could be a bug with the light adaptation system assuming you're in a brightly lit area? Try disabling this on your graphics menu-

That option is just greyed out for me. It does always happen in indoor areas though. inside that house, inside certain caves and the like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #4079
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,487 Posts
    Happens to everyone in some places, some update made certain textures in certain places go full-bright. The worst offender of this that I am aware of is almost an entire cave in Diessa Plateau, the one where devourer guild rush takes place in. Beware, it hurts to look at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #4080
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    11,229 Posts
    That option is just greyed out for me. It does always happen in indoor areas though. inside that house, inside certain caves and the like.
    sounds to me like your hardware might be dated or underpowered. arenanet may have updated gw2 to use graphics features your stuff doesn't support.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Vivaldi Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)