1. Post #3761
    Darn you kakka carrot cake!
    February 2010
    3,352 Posts
    I forgot about it when I posted that video earlier, but on another run of the Key Codes setup, for some reason instead of pulling into the parking lot, the car crashed into the security booth and failed the mission.

Sadly didn't remember to save that clip.
    one time the IAA agent ran all the way across the road instead of driving in for me, shits fucked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 New Opera United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #3762
    Some kind of Coding Wizard
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    I shot a few guys who got out of their car and started shooting at cops, and I got a wanted level

fuck the police
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3763
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    6,820 Posts
    I shot a few guys who got out of their car and started shooting at cops, and I got a wanted level

fuck the police
    i kicked a dead body of a gangbanger that killed a cop
    i got a 1-star wanted level
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #3764
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,241 Posts
    i kicked a dead body of a gangbanger that killed a cop
    i got a 1-star wanted level
    "DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN TO STOP? THE POOR GUYS DEAD!"

"But you killed him..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

5. Post #3765
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,253 Posts
    Rear ended an officer of the law on accident, got out of my vehicle to talk to the officer calmy and collective, shotgun pulled on me and shot in the face.

Thanks GTA Online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

6. Post #3766
    AJA
    September 2011
    2,372 Posts
    Rear ended an officer of the law on accident, got out of my vehicle to talk to the officer calmy and collective, shotgun pulled on me and shot in the face.

Thanks GTA Online
    Got rear ended by an officer of the law on accident. Got out of my vehicle to talk to the officer calmly and collective, shotgun pulled on me and shot in the face.

You just can't win 'em all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events

7. Post #3767
    September 2009
    724 Posts
    I ran over 15 people on a busy sidewalk

No stars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #3768

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,722 Posts
    I walked into a convince store to buy snacks, someone came in and robbed it.
    2 stars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3769
    I've got a bad feeling about this
    Dennab
    December 2007
    3,359 Posts
    It's really funny, if you catch the LSCSO/SAHP running speed traps on the freeway you can punk them and it's pretty interesting

I pulled up next to them and the driver just stared at me, honked the horn at him and he flipped me off, honked again and he flashed the lights and sirens at me, honked again, 1 star wanted and they hopped out and beat my ass

v realistic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

10. Post #3770
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    I didn't know if a ped talks shit to you in singleplayer, you can talk shit back to them with E. That's the sort of completely pointless yet fun feature I like to see in games.

Edited:

Or you can just be sociable with it if they haven't said anything to you yet. It's basically a "hey, what's up" button. Neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #3771
    October 2013
    1,014 Posts
    2 more guys needed to do the finale of Series A, anyone up for it?
    Will be doing pacific standard afterwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Steam United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #3772
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,347 Posts
    I didn't know if a ped talks shit to you in singleplayer, you can talk shit back to them with E. That's the sort of completely pointless yet fun feature I like to see in games.

Edited:

Or you can just be sociable with it if they haven't said anything to you yet. It's basically a "hey, what's up" button. Neat.
    Then they attack you/get you a wanted star.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #3773
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    Well yeah, although I've also had a couple cases of them being like "Oh SHIT he heard that" and running off

Edited:

It seems to depend on what character you're using and where you are. The spineless hipsters in inner city are very quick to apologize or flee if you're Franklin or Trevor, but not Micheal.

Ped: "Long way from home, buddy."
    Franklin: "You always run your mouth?"
    Ped: "Oh fuck! I'm not a racist!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3774
    And remember : respect is everything.
    April 2009
    2,053 Posts
    fuck the police
    I was driving around Mission Row and saw cops chasing some guy. His car hits mine, cops then proceed to stop chasing the guy and shoot me in the face.

Happens every fucking time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox France Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

15. Post #3775
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    419 Posts
    Curious. Using custom weapon models doesn't cause an issue for online does it?

16. Post #3776
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,797 Posts
    Curious. Using custom weapon models doesn't cause an issue for online does it?
    If it even lets you online with modded archives, the script that makes them possible is probably bannable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #3777
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,455 Posts
    I ran over 15 people on a busy sidewalk

No stars
    The sidewalk, America's super highway.

18. Post #3778
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    419 Posts
    I don't want anything to use scripts anyway. Just a simple model swap. Like make the pistol look like a USP Match.

19. Post #3779
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,668 Posts
    I don't want anything to use scripts anyway. Just a simple model swap. Like make the pistol look like a USP Match.
    That requires a script.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #3780
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    Well, decided to sell my Jester and try out the Massacro instead.

I now regret not getting this one first. I already liked the Rapid GT, and this thing is basically the same concept but improved in every way. A++
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #3781
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,570 Posts
    I think I just spent around 5-6 hours crossing San Andreas trough and trough on bicycle with HUD and everything turned off while in first person listening to radio. Just hail me as the king of boredom, will ya?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Edge Czech Republic Show Events

22. Post #3782
    I make avatars and stuff!
    July 2009
    2,856 Posts
    stupid unfinished FAPS video that I cant work on anymore because W10 upgrade.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #3783
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,583 Posts
    Is there an FP crew? Its hard finding a game with people in it

Been playing online for like an hour and its like one of the least fun experiences I've had.
    Takes forever to load anything, empty servers with nobody. When I join a job its always with just like 1 person so we wait forever.

Anybody know whats going on? How am I meant to get into games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Ireland Show Events

24. Post #3784
    June 2014
    537 Posts
    Schlink said something earlier which I thought summarises pretty much the entirety of the game's writing.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #3785
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    8,179 Posts
    Schlink said something earlier which I thought summarises pretty much the entirety of the game's writing.

Rockstar really doesn't have any subtlety in the jokes they created. Most of them just made me chuckle a bit. The store names, car names, website names, etc, however, are pretty clever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

26. Post #3786
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    The store names, car names, website names, etc, however, are pretty clever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #3787
    Killed postal with a fart once.
    December 2007
    16,587 Posts
    Rockstar really doesn't have any subtly in the jokes they created. Most of them just made me chuckle a bit. The store names, car names, website names, etc, however, are pretty clever.
    Not really, if anything, the names of everything are more blatant (or at least as blatant) than anything else.

"Dock tease" really
    "Pfister" srs
    "BAWSAQ" you're fucking kidding me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #3788
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    And yet Dick's Sporting Goods is real. Think about that a sec.

If you buy a store-brand football there it will show up on their register's 10-character display as "DICKBALL F." I wish I was fucking joking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #3789
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,178 Posts
    All these stories about GTA cops reminds me of the time when I played with some friends:

Two of my friends were messing with eachother outside my house in the northern Vinewood hills, one of them had called in some Merryweather protection.
    As they had this loud shootout, the cops naturally arrive at the scene.

Both friends ran away while the Merryweather mercs pull over and start engaging the cops.
    While standing on my porch, I exercise the 2nd amendment in the form of several well-placed 9mm shots to the PTSD monster's faces.

I then holster my weapon after saving the responding officers.
    "You inbred fuck!" The two officers return the favor in form of 9mm shots to my face.

Thanks LSPD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #3790
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    4,995 Posts
    Honestly I could do without them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #3791
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,204 Posts

Yeah compared to IV, V is way too heavy-handed. And SA was the same way compared to III and VC.

Maybe SA's just fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #3792
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,300 Posts
    Rockstar really doesn't have any subtly in the jokes they created. Most of them just made me chuckle a bit. The store names, car names, website names, etc, however, are pretty clever.
    kind of the point of GTA is nothing is ever subtle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #3793
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,219 Posts
    Last night I found "Lady 'n' Boy Hair Salon"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events

34. Post #3794
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,241 Posts
    So I learned playing online today that this was Ventilated's alt.

I learned this by joining a game with random crew members and being told to piss off and that I most likely reported him.

It's all cool though.

35. Post #3795
    August 2011
    214 Posts
    That Friendly Mod stopped working for me, I can get the menu up but not select anything. I can't even make any money without this thing because all that's available is Heists, and 9/10 times theres gonna be someone who can't play the game as part of the crew, or a bad troll. I actually played with someone who did it completely normal until the very end, then killed himself to deny everyone else 40 Grand.

Is there a new version out or anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox New Zealand Show Events

36. Post #3796

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,722 Posts
    That Friendly Mod stopped working for me, I can get the menu up but not select anything. I can't even make any money without this thing because all that's available is Heists, and 9/10 times theres gonna be someone who can't play the game as part of the crew, or a bad troll. I actually played with someone who did it completely normal until the very end, then killed himself to deny everyone else 40 Grand.

Is there a new version out or anything?
    What version are you using, when did you download it, what were you doing when it stopped working, have you tried restarting the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events

37. Post #3797
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    Finally got the Gang Burrito. Time to get low.

Too low! Abort! Abort!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #3798
    August 2011
    214 Posts
    What version are you using, when did you download it, what were you doing when it stopped working, have you tried restarting the game?
    4, Here, It started not working the third session I used it, yes may times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox New Zealand Show Events

39. Post #3799
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,070 Posts
    Finally got the Gang Burrito. Time to get low.

Too low! Abort! Abort!!
    I thought you couldn't slam your vehicle anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Hong Kong Show Events

40. Post #3800
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,514 Posts
    I thought you couldn't slam your vehicle anymore?
    as long as you don't have bullet proof tires you can do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events