1. Post #41
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    Could you clarify? When I made him a rig, it seemed alright to me. The inner cuff as in the sleeve of his white shirt, right?
    I think I may have fixed it on my end. Is this what the uvs and texture are supposed to look like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42

June 2015
    27 Posts
    That looks good. Here's what I have, the black mucus layer is intact, but that's fine. I think if you were cleaning it off, that might have made things seem weird around the sleeve. The way they did it was pretty interesting.

3. Post #43
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    I released Apollo Justice to the workshop. Let me know what you think!

You can download it here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=495979679
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    July 2015
    13 Posts
    I released Apollo Justice to the workshop. Let me know what you think!

You can download it here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=495979679
    Hes Great!
    Finally more ace attorney models
    Amazing work 10/10

5. Post #45
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    This is awesome! @u@ I took a look at the files too. Did any of you guys had to flip the UVs in 3DS Max (or the png itself)?

Since there are many face masks, is it possible to create morphs using these to a base Face expression on a character?

6. Post #46
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    Hes Great!
    Finally more ace attorney models
    Amazing work 10/10
    Thanks! Happy to hear you like it ^^
    This is awesome! @u@ I took a look at the files too. Did any of you guys had to flip the UVs in 3DS Max (or the png itself)?

Since there are many face masks, is it possible to create morphs using these to a base Face expression on a character?
    I just flipped the texture. You can flip the uvs too though.
    I'm not sure what you mean by morphs. I tried my best to make shape keys for his expressions from his default face. Had to make my own mouth too since the models only have a tounge and teeth for the most part. You could bodygroup the different expressions though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    March 2015
    113 Posts
    Alright, the writer of the tex2png program linked me to a tool that opened the iOS version .arcs, so the models have textures! The UVs seem mostly preserved, but I did have to move them around a bit. The extra layers on top of everything turned out to be the black lines on the edges of the characters. I always thought they used materials/lighting for that kind of thing...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5thy51r7un...dels2.zip?dl=0

Still nothing on the DLC. I can't find someone with the proper hardware willing to help me open it up.
    Tool link plz

8. Post #48

June 2015
    27 Posts
    Tool link plz
    https://github.com/wmltogether/Phoen...-iOS-Mod-Tools

Use UNPACK.py. Rename both instances of "repack_arc" to "unpack_arc" in the code, it appears the writer of the tool made a mistake.

I don't know about 3DS Max or Maya, but it wasn't possible for me in Blender because the masks have slightly different topology. (shape keys)

9. Post #49
    March 2015
    12 Posts

Use UNPACK.py. Rename both instances of "repack_arc" to "unpack_arc" in the code, it appears the writer of the tool made a mistake.

I don't know about 3DS Max or Maya, but it wasn't possible for me in Blender because the masks have slightly different topology. (shape keys)

Alrighty, yeah I think I got it, it seems flipping the textures themselves did work for me.

I have the 3DS files as well, I want to see if I can copy the bone weights from that version or take the over all skeleton and re-weight it with these!

10. Post #50
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    Alrighty, yeah I think I got it, it seems flipping the textures themselves did work for me.

I have the 3DS files as well, I want to see if I can copy the bone weights from that version or take the over all skeleton and re-weight it with these!
    Will you be porting Trucy? If you are let me know so I can cross it off the list. I'm working on Miles at the moment.

11. Post #51
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    It's okay, you can totally go forward your usual way with gmod. I'll be looking into ways to use it in SFM or MMD. Besides it must be a pain in the neck having to deal with a black sheep model rigged by someone else where you're used to your own fixes and methods.

12. Post #52
    June 2012
    386 Posts
    So its not possible atm to get Old school suit?

13. Post #53
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    So its not possible atm to get Old school suit?
    I would guess it is... Athena's dlc textures was in the .ipa when I checked it.
    It's okay, you can totally go forward your usual way with gmod. I'll be looking into ways to use it in SFM or MMD. Besides it must be a pain in the neck having to deal with a black sheep model rigged by someone else where you're used to your own fixes and methods.
    It's all good. If you need anything from me I can try and help. Also, if you get the original rig to work, let me know. Mine is all messed up in blender when I load it in.

14. Post #54

June 2015
    27 Posts
    I would guess it is... Athena's dlc textures was in the .ipa when I checked it.
    I can't check at the moment, but her DLC textures don't work with her regular model, right? I'm curious why only Athena's DLC textures were out there. It's also kind of weird that the panties were there but they're also in Trucy's folder. It is possible that the schoolgirl texture isn't actually Athena's DLC, but the texture that all schoolgirls in the game use for clothes (or are they the same texture?). Then, if anyone else handles the panties over the course of the game, that's probably why there's a duplicate of those.

Also, I was unable to find the DLC models in the files. If anyone wants to have a look...
    But I think that they're inside a separate file which I have but can't currently open to check.

15. Post #55
    March 2015
    113 Posts

For some reason this happens when i open it with python
    Python 3.4.3 (v3.4.3:9b73f1c3e601, Feb 24 2015, 22:43:06) [MSC v.1600 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
    Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information.
    >>> ================================ RESTART ================================
    >>>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\Phoenix-Wright-5-iOS-Mod-Tools-master\UNPACK.py", line 4, in <module>
    from libMT_Framework import get_resources_key,unpack_arc,dir_fn
    File "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\Phoenix-Wright-5-iOS-Mod-Tools-master\libMT_Framework.py", line 4, in <module>
    import libBlowFish
    File "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\Phoenix-Wright-5-iOS-Mod-Tools-master\libBlowFish.py", line 96
    raise RuntimeError, "Attempted to initialize Blowfish cipher with key of invalid length: %s" % len (key)
    ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax
    >>>
    Can someone help (ios script) P.s. i did rename both repack_arc's with unpack_arc

16. Post #56
    March 2015
    113 Posts
    For some reason this happens when i open it with python
    Can someone help (ios script) P.s. i did rename both repack_arc's with unpack_arc
    btw can i use this on the ios models linked on first post

17. Post #57
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    So, if I understand correctly, you guys don't have access to the DLC models just yet?
    If that's the case, I can find the 3DS *.CIA for the DLC and I may be able to extract the ROMFS, giving access to the DLC costumes and characters from the DLC case.

18. Post #58
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    So, if I understand correctly, you guys don't have access to the DLC models just yet?
    If that's the case, I can find the 3DS *.CIA for the DLC and I may be able to extract the ROMFS, giving access to the DLC costumes and characters from the DLC case.
    What exactly is a CIA? I have a file like that for the 3DS. For dual destinies How can I extract it?

19. Post #59
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    What exactly is a CIA? I have a file like that for the 3DS. For dual destinies How can I extract it?
    *.CIA is a container used for 3DS games, DLC, and even themes, in some cases.
    I can't really explain it myself, since I find it hard to properly word certain things, but I could probably find tutorials on how to get the file system from a *.CIA.
    I could probably also dig around on my computer and find all the tools I used to use for this sort of thing.

EDIT:
    Found a tutorial.

20. Post #60
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    *.CIA is a container used for 3DS games, DLC, and even themes, in some cases.
    I can't really explain it myself, since I find it hard to properly word certain things, but I could probably find tutorials on how to get the file system from a *.CIA.
    I could probably also dig around
    on my computer and find all the tools I used to use for this sort of thing.

EDIT:
    Found a tutorial.
    I see I see, so perhaps the one I have is the one from the game itself or it could be the DLC possibly. I do remember decrypting the .3DS files along with the xorpad files that are needed. I'll have to give this a try to the .CIA and see if I can identify new chrXXX folders in the archive.

21. Post #61
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    I see I see, so perhaps the one I have is the one from the game itself or it could be the DLC possibly. I do remember decrypting the .3DS files along with the xorpad files that are needed. I'll have to give this a try to the .CIA and see if I can identify new chrXXX folders in the archive.
    In case you have any issues, I'll attempt to do this too, and have the contents of the CIA ready.

22. Post #62
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    In case you have any issues, I'll attempt to do this too, and have the contents of the CIA ready.

That would great, I'm kind of stuck at work for the next couple of hours. :)

23. Post #63

June 2015
    27 Posts
    btw can i use this on the ios models linked on first post
    Yeah, but the models themselves come out in a weird file format if I remember correctly. I didn't bother to open it so I'm not sure if it's usable. It's good for removing textures, though. As for your syntax error, you might have to use Python 2.7, though I'm not sure. Just a hunch.

@Tomato Hentai, did it work? I'm on the edge of my seat chewing up my nails!! Tell me it worked!! Everything I looked up regarding .cias told me I had to have xorpads to open it

24. Post #64
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    @Tomato Hentai, did it work? I'm on the edge of my seat chewing up my nails!! Tell me it worked!! Everything I looked up regarding .cias told me I had to have xorpads to open it
    Not yet, it might be because I'm using Windows 10, so I'm gonna try and set up Windows 7 on a virtual machine sometime and try again.

25. Post #65
    March 2015
    113 Posts
    Yeah, but the models themselves come out in a weird file format if I remember correctly. I didn't bother to open it so I'm not sure if it's usable. It's good for removing textures, though. As for your syntax error, you might have to use Python 2.7, though I'm not sure. Just a hunch.

(Motion files included)
    Ripped Chr104 link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ub...arecter104.zip
    sadly all files besides my converted png files are bins

Edited:

Other chr. He is Chr222

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/75...c_unpacked.rar

26. Post #66
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    I must ask, have you guys found Jinxie Tenma yet? And if so, have you converted her at all?

27. Post #67
    March 2015
    113 Posts
    I must ask, have you guys found Jinxie Tenma yet? And if so, have you converted her at all?
    If you find her chr number i can rip from ios like above

28. Post #68
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    Not yet, it might be because I'm using Windows 10, so I'm gonna try and set up Windows 7 on a virtual machine sometime and try again.
    I've tried that tutorial video and it seems I get stuck during some Windows error,(Im on Windows 7). I've got the files in the screenshot below. I wonder if I need more than this in order to extract the CIA...

If anybody knows more on how to decrypt these, shoot me a PM i'll send you or direct you to these files if needed.

Edited:

She's labeled as plate lady, in the zip above, models.zip she's character 204

29. Post #69
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    I've tried that tutorial video and it seems I get stuck during some Windows error,(Im on Windows 7). I've got the files in the screenshot below. I wonder if I need more than this in order to extract the CIA...

If anybody knows more on how to decrypt these, shoot me a PM i'll send you or direct you to these files if needed.
    "MikumoIchijo has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

30. Post #70
    March 2015
    12 Posts
    Whoops! Its fixed now

31. Post #71
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    I got some outside help, from GBATemp user zoogie.
    He was only able to get a small portion of the ROMFS, and it was dialogue and the UI, no models.

EDIT: *hacker voice* i'm in

I'll look for the models now.
    EDIT 2:
    https://mega.nz/#!X4xXTCyL!KD488EfxF...fOTK_iG7ab6IWo
    I got 'em

32. Post #72
    June 2012
    386 Posts
    (Motion files included)
    Ripped Chr104 link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ub...arecter104.zip
    sadly all files besides my converted png files are bins
    Pearly!

33. Post #73
    March 2015
    113 Posts
    Pearly!
    Need someone to extract the .bin files

Edited:

This her? :D Link:https://www.mediafire.com/?33xj8m2ccryu8hl

34. Post #74
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    Jinxie is located in the folder Tunatin provided.
    Her folder is labeled "chr204_plate_lady"

Also to Lim1tD, if you want a picture of her here's a picture of Pearls xP

35. Post #75
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    Need someone to extract the .bin files

Edited:

This her? :D Link:https://www.mediafire.com/?33xj8m2ccryu8hl
    -snip-
    Yeah!

It's really cool seeing the models loaded outside of Dual Destinies, I kinda can't believe that this would've been possible this soon.

36. Post #76
    March 2015
    113 Posts
    Jinxie is located in the folder Tunatin provided.
    Her folder is labeled "chr204_plate_lady"

Also to Lim1tD, if you want a picture of her here's a picture of Pearls xP
    Can you help me with the binary files XP

37. Post #77

June 2015
    27 Posts
    YES!!! Thanks! I'm going to try to open them up now.
    Also, if anyone wants to bother to help rename my embarrassing folders, let me know since I'm not familiar with many of the characters' names.

Edit: Bad news, tex2png doesn't seem to work on the DLC model textures. Currently opening the models themselves to check on them.

38. Post #78
    August 2015
    37 Posts
    Also, if anyone wants to bother to help rename my embarrassing folders, let me know since I'm not familiar with many of the characters' names.
    Where can I get a download of all of your folders?

39. Post #79

June 2015
    27 Posts
    Where can I get a download of all of your folders?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5thy51r7un...dels2.zip?dl=0

I had a problem opening a few of the DLC chr folders (611, 613, 710). If you have any idea how to get those open, let me know. I used ARCtool. I'm going to take a deeper look at it in a bit.

40. Post #80
    May 2014
    168 Posts
    Can you help me with the binary files XP
    I've never worked with binary files. What did you need in particular? :o

Edit: Bad news, tex2png doesn't seem to work on the DLC model textures. Currently opening the models themselves to check on them.
    It's all good, I enjoyed the names. Your name for L'Belle. AKA, chr203_someguywithaflowerandbookwtf made me laugh xP